• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread - Part 13: Don't you know? MXE comes from MXE-co

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paragraphs are meant to be separated when you start down a new train of thought or to separate different concepts. What I wrote is spaced and separated exactly how it should be with all associated information grouped together where it should be. I apologized for the wall of text, but I did have a lot to say. If the way it appears on the page takes away from the Value or Validity of what I have to say, I apologize for that - but I did use paragraphs, just not in the way that you deem paragraphs should be used. This is exactly what MXE has taught me - people are so about whats right and wrong in life, when in reality, there's not really much Wrong or Right - there's just a HUGE grey area where we all have to make our own Moral and Philosophical decisions about what we believe and why we believe it.
I'm sorry I gave you a huge wall of text - but if you read it before judging it by appearance, you would see that the Importance of what I had to say, FAR outweighs how unattractive my paragraphs are. I'm sorry if I sound like I'm being a dick - your comment was just taking away from the good vibes that I'm trying to spread to people. I know paragraphs matter - I'm a Writer of many different Varieties...............all I'm saying is Substance matters more than Appearance. Give me a Beautiful woman or a Passionate woman who's Average Looking......................I'll take the Passionate Woman EVERYTIME. Looks fade, Truth is Forever. Peace my MXE homies - Mr. Meowfish

I understand, and I'm glad that you have gotten such pleasant effects from MXE. Please don't take what I am saying to be pejorative, you just might find that more people would be inclined to read something which is not so (to borrow from what Chikkenstorm said), intimidating.

I don't understand what you mean when you say that you "did use paragraphs, just not in the way that deem paragraphs should be used", are you saying that your subjective definition of a paragraph differs from mine? A paragraph just separates one idea or a concept from another, I kind of doubt that your whole post there is one continuous thought, though it is clearly a stream-of-consciousness.

I understand, and I'm glad that you have gotten such pleasant effects from MXE. Please don't take what I am saying to be pejorative, you just might find that more people would be inclined to read something which is not so (to borrow from what Chikkenstorm said), intimidating.

I don't understand what you mean when you say that you "did use paragraphs, just not in the way that deem paragraphs should be used", are you saying that your subjective definition of a paragraph differs from mine? A paragraph just separates one idea or a concept from another, I kind of doubt that your whole post there is one continuous thought, though it is clearly a stream-of-consciousness.

^^^ Actually, that was almost precisely what I was trying to say by my definition of a Paragraph needing to end and someone else spot they would divide it. I wrote that post after doing a 100mg IV shot of MXE, and the entire post was basically one long stream of conscious thought. When I post, I put a general concept of the point I want to get across into my mind, and then just turn on the Faucet and let the thoughts Drip Onto The Page. I can't think of a better way to describe how I write things out. I actually went back after I was done writing it out and placed it how you see before you because it was originally just One Gigantic Paragraph. Sorry if I came off as being grumpy at all about the Paragraphs comment - sometimes I just get carried away writing and feel like I have so much valuable Research Information from my Life Experience with this compound that needs to be shared, that if the Flow Of Consciousness is coming out that smoothly, why stop it until my mind feels like it's got the release of information that it needs.
My intent is only to try and inspire and help - all positive vibes from Meowfish. If anyone every wants to know anything about this compound from good dosages to try, cool shit to try on it, best circumstances or compounds that make it shine - all ya gotta do is ask. I wish everyone on this Planet took an Internal Journey like MXE offers at LEAST once in their life. It honestly feels like the healthiest thing I've ever put into my brain.......like it's the secret to finding Inner Peace or something. Now I'm Babbling, Peace Friends.

is it safe to insufflate 200-250mgs of this substance?

i usually take at least 60mgs mxe to get me in the right place when im sober, but prefer about 100mgs...

what would a recommend dose be to company a lsd dose of roughly 100-200micrograms? (a couple beers may be involved as well)

is it safe to insufflate 200-250mgs of this substance?

i usually take at least 60mgs mxe to get me in the right place when im sober, but prefer about 100mgs...

what would a recommend dose be to company a lsd dose of roughly 100-200micrograms? (a couple beers may be involved as well)

Two words of caution and they are: serotonin syndrome. MXE and other dissociatives can, when combined with serotonin releasing agents, cause serotonin syndrome. I doubt 100 ugs of LSD and 100 mg of MXE would cause this but I'm unsure of 200 mg and 200 ugs of LSD. Part of it is personal tolerance you may be fine but then again... As an example I used 100 mg IM mxe combined with 2 x 60/70 mg 5 apb/6 apb tablets and believe me I suffered serotonin toxicity despite having dosed the substances at that level individually prior to this combination.

Despite serotonin syndrome being an acute medical emergency (usually treated with benzo's from memory) there are also lingering after effects that last days and make you feel like death. An MDMA comedown is a sunny pleasant day in the park compared to the aftermath of serotonin toxicity. Also MXE in excessive doses has been linked to neurotoxic symptomology for 3 days post MXE use and lets not forget the guy who OD IM 100 MXE mg and 200 mg MDAI I think, although it may have been a higher dose.

200mg insufflated is a HUGE dose. Start with 40 mg tops if you don't have a tolerance. Look at the combinations thread to get an idea of the interactions, Maxine can play well with Lucy at the right dosage.

i realize 200mgs is a lot, but 100mgs goes down pretty easy for me, 4 itty bitty lines within 30 seconds. this is usually a nice experience.. i can float in and out of the hole and walk around and text and stuff, but what other people are reporting from similar doses seems like i could take it a bit furthur.. i would probably start at like 125mgs in a minute or so, then maybe wait 20 mins and do the rest in bumps every 20 mins or so? i usually just smoke weed when i do this much as it makes the visuals amazing and the holes more interesting.

i wouldnt want to go above 100mg when i combine it with the lucy.

hindsight... my stuff might be cut, i bought it as k but it tests as mxe(dark olive green on the mandelin reagent)

i realize 200mgs is a lot, but 100mgs goes down pretty easy for me, 4 itty bitty lines within 30 seconds. this is usually a nice experience.. i can float in and out of the hole and walk around and text and stuff, but what other people are reporting from similar doses seems like i could take it a bit furthur.. i would probably start at like 125mgs in a minute or so, then maybe wait 20 mins and do the rest in bumps every 20 mins or so? i usually just smoke weed when i do this much as it makes the visuals amazing and the holes more interesting.

i wouldnt want to go above 100mg when i combine it with the lucy.

hindsight... my stuff might be cut, i bought it as k but it tests as mxe(dark olive green on the mandelin reagent)

Most definitely cut. I would be FLOORED from 125mg all at once. Complete and total confusion with all external stimuli, and an extreme hole with eyes closed.

Assuming artificially inflated dosages, I think finishing your last 75mg, split into bumps every 20min, would be good.

Two words of caution and they are: serotonin syndrome. MXE and other dissociatives can, when combined with serotonin releasing agents, cause serotonin syndrome. I doubt 100 ugs of LSD and 100 mg of MXE would cause this but I'm unsure of 200 mg and 200 ugs of LSD.
While YMMV, I've done 100mg MXE and 300ug LSD and had an awesome time (I was lost in a fantasy world, living in and interacting with it with my eyes open and while walking around). Although, my MXE might not be 99% pure and/or I've found I'm somewhat tolerant by nature to dissociatives (or the Ket I've had was also bunk, but I doubt that). 200mg sounds excessive though, unless it indeed is cut down quite a bit. Know thy batch, and know the next one you get might be different.

I really miss this stuff. I had it back in 2011 when it first started surfacing at a decent price and I only got to try it twice before I was made to trash it. Such a wonderful substance. Honestly, it is one of the very few that I would do again if I had it.

It reminded me of ketamine but longer lasting and I thought it was hilarious trying to communicate on it. I remember the first bump I ever did - I was sitting in my computer chair during the day, the room was bright as hell, I bumped 70mg and I was listening to Sasha and watching Milkdrop on the computer... I've NEVER had an open eye rollercoaster before... like I was sitting in my chair and I wasn't just feeling the roller coaster, I was seeing the room morph with the body sensations... It was the sickest thing I've experienced since my first roller coaster ride on 3rd, approaching 4th plateau DXM while listening to Oleander (I don't know what it was about that CD - I wasn't a fan sober but when I was robo tripping, it was like heaven) where I had my eyes closed and felt the gravity throughout, the wind in my hair... It was euphoric like S-Ketamine, possibly even moreso than S-Ket, and it combined nicely with some vodka.

The second time is what did me in... I did a line of 150mg if I remember correctly and I was fucked for like 9 hours - my roommate at the time gave me the option of flushing my entire stash or leaving while he called the cops... the only things I managed to save out of the stash were my mescaline and my 2C-T-7 when he stepped out of the bathroom for a minute and left me unattended. AMT, 2C-C, 2C-D, 2C-E, 2C-I, 2C-P, 4-HO-MET, a 1/2g of penis envy, roughly 2 grams of MXE, 30g of M1, 10 or 15g of MMC, and who knows what else went down the toilet. The city of Aurora should have been high as a kite :p I stuck to alcohol and pot while I lived with him but if you put MXE in front of me, I would do it again with zero hesitation. I can't think of a chemical with such a low bodyload:intensity ratio and the afterglow was almost as good as the anti-depressant effects of AMT although it didn't last anywhere near the month or so that a single dose of AMT did in that department.

Good quality mxe should have you fairly high from just 20-30 mg 70-80 mg is the hole and 100 mg is the hole with tolerance. Had 1 gram of lovely Indian MXE that lasted me 2 weeks. Most of the rest was Chinese stuff not quite as potent but a difference of 10 mg is really not a huge difference. Used to do this stuff so fucking often. Have 120 mg sitting in my special occasion draw but I'm saving it for my other half and it's the Indian goodness. May have to hunt down a little more for myself. MXE and 3 meo pcp are my personal all time favorites. 3 meo pcp demands far more respect than mxe and almost any other substance I have experienced excluding pcp itself. Never think of doing a 50 mg line of 3 meo pcp just because you can with MXE, it's in another league vs mexxie. Sounds like quite the stash loss there MagickalKat777 but doing 150 mg of MXE is kind of asking for it especially if it's the pure, pure shit. Euphoria wise MXE craps on any and all K it's just that much better in my opinion but subjective experiences vary and some would argue the opposite to be true.

Off topic but I found 62 or so mg of aMT to make walking quite difficult as well as communication and not looking like I was shattered on a potent psychedelic that I may have had a tad to much off lol.

Oh I'm well aware that 150mg was a high dose. And yes, it was from an excellent batch, the first or second batch actually. Others that tried that batch were complaining about the quality of subsequent batches. I'm not recommending anyone try it, I was being reckless and stupid with it as it was also during one of my famous drunk benders. I had just gotten evicted for housing a heroin addict (long story) and I just wanted to escape for awhile. What he perceived as me on the verge of death, I felt like I was on cloud 9. I think it was more the knowledge that all of this stuff was going to be around him all the time that scared him. He and I were known to eat 4g of moon rocks between the two of us in a 24 hour period of just continuing to bomb and snort. He used to have a really bad drug problem and whenever we hung out before I moved in, we weren't sober for more than an hour or two tops. In retrospect it was a good thing that he had me flush all the stuff because I was going way too hard at that time in my life - to the point that there was an entire thread of people in PD seriously concerned about my usage and my mental health, sort of a community intervention that failed to get my attention but its a bit different when someone sees how fucked up you are in real life.

aMT and I got along famously. I like aMT more than candyflipping and I'm one of the lucky few that gets pretty wild visual distortion from it (black and white patterns and everything flows like liquid, pictures come to life an can spill out into the room, "4 dimensional" CEVs, and mild auditory distortion (nothing like DiPT... sort of inbetween DXM and 5-MeO-AMT)) and the only time I had a bad time on it was when I stupidly drank caffeine while I was on it. I did this twice and became immediately sick.

When it comes to MXE though, I am going to see if I can scrounge up some money while my new roommate is gone and get some to have around. I don't want to miss my chance to get more.

Yeah aMT visuals are something else especially at a rave or on a boat on a river that is like a mini floating rave with lights and Leftfield being remixed but I had a much lower dose on that occasion only 40 mg aMT, 30 mg MXE, about 2 x 15 mg allyescaline doses and 10 mg 2ce. Great times. The MXE made everything more relaxed and beautiful while combining aMT, 2ce and allyescaline without the MXE would have had me a bit more energetic but smoking a spliff on the harbor with great tunes and friends and a nice level of all substances and the lovely chilled euphoria of MXE mixing with the other psychedelics was just wonderful. Didn't even mind the steroid jocks cranked on meth with bad attitude and worse acne :). Oh I also had 10 mg diazepam so that would have added to the chilled effect from the MXE.

Good quality mxe should have you fairly high from just 20-30 mg 70-80 mg is the hole and 100 mg is the hole with tolerance. Had 1 gram of lovely Indian MXE that lasted me 2 weeks. Most of the rest was Chinese stuff not quite as potent but a difference of 10 mg is really not a huge difference. Used to do this stuff so fucking often. Have 120 mg sitting in my special occasion draw but I'm saving it for my other half and it's the Indian goodness. May have to hunt down a little more for myself. MXE and 3 meo pcp are my personal all time favorites. 3 meo pcp demands far more respect than mxe and almost any other substance I have experienced excluding pcp itself. Never think of doing a 50 mg line of 3 meo pcp just because you can with MXE, it's in another league vs mexxie. Sounds like quite the stash loss there MagickalKat777 but doing 150 mg of MXE is kind of asking for it especially if it's the pure, pure shit. Euphoria wise MXE craps on any and all K it's just that much better in my opinion but subjective experiences vary and some would argue the opposite to be true.

Off topic but I found 62 or so mg of aMT to make walking quite difficult as well as communication and not looking like I was shattered on a potent psychedelic that I may have had a tad to much off lol.

completely agree , 20mg should have you for sure fairly high. I have had two kinds that were amazing in that range. One was more numbing/colorful and felt more like dxm, never hold on it. The other was more like k and could hole both amazing. Im guessing its the different pollymorphs or whatever?

IV dosages are MUCH MUCH lower than all of you talk. IV 100mg of mxe is like sniffing half a gram probably, not something anybody would likley repeat. just everyone keep that in mind. IV ing 25-30mg is enough to put you in a full hole and totally dissociate from your body/reality. I think you just can get a much higher peak brain level when you IV for some reason.

I had the the most shocking mxe trip the other day, whwere i realized that the mxe hole state is basically the meaning of life and the ultimate key to everything or whatever...cant really put it into words. Anyways I was so shocked by how stupid We (as a society) are for jailing and fighting against this amazing feeling......this experience should be touted as the meaning of life/most important part of being a human in society....like RELIGION basically. but yet we are throwing it all away and fighting against OURSELVES....we are so stupid, it was such a sad realization that I just kept saying "oh my god oh my god" in shock over and over again

there seems to be a point where the notable mental effects of mxe switch on....otherwise just before that its only strong reality altering but not higher thinking sort of stuff.

Last edited:
completely agree , 20mg should have you for sure fairly high. I have had two kinds that were amazing in that range. One was more numbing/colorful and felt more like dxm, never hold on it. The other was more like k and could hole both amazing. Im guessing its the different pollymorphs or whatever?

i think you mean diffferent enantiomers? Yes i would imagine if you have a higher percentage of the more active enantiomer in the mxe its going to be stronger/more intense...and even a qualitativeley different high at comparable dosages

I found the most amazing MXE headspace this evening, it was an area that felt like uncharted territory because I've been using the compound differently as of late. I've noticed that taking in via bumps - only a certain portion of the MXE's effects go to your brain, the rest of them are distributed to your body. When you do bumps, it'll leave your head feeling nice and fuzzy, full of bass and vibrations, but the trippy thoughts stay somewhat topical if you understand what I mean and the stimulation is more physical than mental, you want to jump around and dance - this is Phase 1, call it liftoff if you like. There is far more depth that what bumps offer. When you bring needles into the picture - the compound changes speed entirely. I was doing bumps of up to 300mgs at a time for a little while, and then I realized, I wasn't diving any deeper mentally, it was just taxing my body physically and using far more compound than necessary for desired Inter Personal Spiritual Travel to get to the headspace I was trying to reach. Then I realized the difference between the ROA. Whatever part of your body you directly send the MXE to is how your body and mind respond accordingly forming a trip for you based upon your ROA. Bumps are Physical and Mental Stimulation. Oral dosing is the whole movie, the complete show - just like IV.......because it hit's all at once like a bomb, like how an IV shot hits. So if you're trying to reach the Outer Limits on this compound, it's all about the size of the initial dose and getting it into your system all at once. This is the quickest way to reach Holes, just be prepared, because they can't be missed.....Anyways, when using either a large Oral dose, or multiple sub-hole doses administered via IV - I've started to realize you can literally reach a state where your body is completely relaxed and calm, taken care of and functioning normally - but then you literally start to levitate in and out of your body, or in and out of reality - at least that's what it felt like. It was like I became liquid matter floating in the air above my physical form, just pure energy floating in the cosmos......................it was so beautiful, I had to write a not for you my friends from my travels. I seriously feel like I journeyed to another dimension and met aliens..............by the way, they told me everything's going as planned for the human race and as long as we keep expanding our minds, maybe one day we can be equal to whatever their life force is...........
I must sound like a mother fucking retarded person or a mental case.............but this shit seriously just happened to me and it was the most beautiful experience of my life that I had to tell someone or something that could understand where I'm coming from. This compound is starting to feel like a Dictionary of Human Knowledge from Generations ago is being passed on thru some insane means or something......I know this whole post is delusional and nutty, but it's just meant to be a note for my fellow travelers from my journey's through the Human Mind of an Addict on MXE. Call me an addict, it's all good - I'm gonna keep living my life and traveling space. This path is not for the faint of heart. I feel like I'm on a journey to find the inner truth of what being a human being is. Someone has to do it I suppose.

EyesWideOpen anyone?

I found the most amazing MXE headspace this evening, it was an area that felt like uncharted territory because I've been using the compound differently as of late. I've noticed that taking in via bumps - only a certain portion of the MXE's effects go to your brain, the rest of them are distributed to your body. When you do bumps, it'll leave your head feeling nice and fuzzy, full of bass and vibrations, but the trippy thoughts stay somewhat topical if you understand what I mean and the stimulation is more physical than mental, you want to jump around and dance - this is Phase 1, call it liftoff if you like. There is far more depth that what bumps offer. When you bring needles into the picture - the compound changes speed entirely. I was doing bumps of up to 300mgs at a time for a little while, and then I realized, I wasn't diving any deeper mentally, it was just taxing my body physically and using far more compound than necessary for desired Inter Personal Spiritual Travel to get to the headspace I was trying to reach. Then I realized the difference between the ROA. Whatever part of your body you directly send the MXE to is how your body and mind respond accordingly forming a trip for you based upon your ROA. Bumps are Physical and Mental Stimulation. Oral dosing is the whole movie, the complete show - just like IV.......because it hit's all at once like a bomb, like how an IV shot hits. So if you're trying to reach the Outer Limits on this compound, it's all about the size of the initial dose and getting it into your system all at once. This is the quickest way to reach Holes, just be prepared, because they can't be missed.....Anyways, when using either a large Oral dose, or multiple sub-hole doses administered via IV - I've started to realize you can literally reach a state where your body is completely relaxed and calm, taken care of and functioning normally - but then you literally start to levitate in and out of your body, or in and out of reality - at least that's what it felt like. It was like I became liquid matter floating in the air above my physical form, just pure energy floating in the cosmos......................it was so beautiful, I had to write a not for you my friends from my travels. I seriously feel like I journeyed to another dimension and met aliens..............by the way, they told me everything's going as planned for the human race and as long as we keep expanding our minds, maybe one day we can be equal to whatever their life force is...........
I must sound like a mother fucking retarded person or a mental case.............but this shit seriously just happened to me and it was the most beautiful experience of my life that I had to tell someone or something that could understand where I'm coming from. This compound is starting to feel like a Dictionary of Human Knowledge from Generations ago is being passed on thru some insane means or something......I know this whole post is delusional and nutty, but it's just meant to be a note for my fellow travelers from my journey's through the Human Mind of an Addict on MXE. Call me an addict, it's all good - I'm gonna keep living my life and traveling space. This path is not for the faint of heart. I feel like I'm on a journey to find the inner truth of what being a human being is. Someone has to do it I suppose.

...careful, curiosity -although arguably the mother of many good inventions and discoveries-, has killed more than its fair share of fishy cats; just saying :)

Last edited:
...i realized that the mxe hole state is basically the meaning of life and the ultimate key to everything or whatever...cant really put it into words. Anyways I was so shocked by how stupid We (as a society) are for jailing and fighting against this amazing feeling......this experience should be touted as the meaning of life/most important part of being a human in society....like RELIGION basically. but yet we are throwing it all away and fighting against OURSELVES....we are so stupid, it was such a sad realization that I just kept saying "oh my god oh my god" in shock over and over again

have you ever hear about Jung's "collective unconscious"? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collective_unconscious
Jung wrote this book "man and his symbols", you'll love to read it, anyone who had had a so called "hole" experience whether with mxe, ketamine or similar will love reading "man and his symbols"

^^^^^^This is why I come to BL, for the sharing of human experience. I just wrote down everything that you said good sir, and I will be reading that book ASAP.
This is just something that I wrote after I came to.............
Deep down, Human Beings truly are a beautiful and talented species, we just need to learn to be at peace with one another to achieve true enlightenment. When we do this, we can truly be something great and be worthy of meeting whatever higher life form had a hand in us existing. Music is the key. It's the vibration of the Universe.
Just something that I wrote after an enlightening experience. Wanted to share it with my BL friends.
And trust me, this cat knows all about the detriments of curiosity...........I always play safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.