• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread - Part 13: Don't you know? MXE comes from MXE-co

Status
Not open for further replies.
LSD like visuals from MXE? Whaaaaattt?

I mean more the CEVs than OEVs, and it's usually only from higher doses. Actually it might be likened to MDMA/MDA CEVs on the tailend of a roll, not quite as vivid though

I was mostly snorting as well, no patience for oral with a drug like that and plugging is just too much of a hassle

Ha. I thought I was losing the magic for a hot minute, wondering why I wasn't 'feeling' it like I should have been,and then I started meditating and BAM! Full-on hole effects. It's all about what you do with it.

I got some funky CEV's from mixing MXE and 2ci. I used around 70 mg MXE and 2x 20 mg 2ci. Thought I could see the entire universe as a series of closed doors which were just out of reach. These door contained universal knowledge and wisdom from ages and places throughout the cosmos. I could not reach the doors or open them. I was aware of my body rolling around my bed but the experience was so in depth that I was not at all phased. The main issue was heat related but I didn't over heat as I managed to drink a bit of fluid amid this experience. Needless to say it was an intense trip and not one I plan on repeating.

Explanation (which I don't fully understand) from the MXE combinations thread:
This makes sense that the serotonin agonist psychedelics synergize with MXE, given how the 5-HT2A receptor activity induces broadband cortical desynchronization (http://www.jneurosci.org/content/33/38/15171.short), while the serotonin reuptake inhibition activity of the MXE allows the desynchronization to hold more firmly (at least thats how I interpret it), so it kinda creates 'standing waves' in the phasing of the synchronization which ripple throughout the cortex. I noticed these coherent holding patterns when I combined 25-I with MXE.
MXE and 2C-'s (maybe all phenethylamines in general?) seem to mix very nicely - or not so nicely, depending on how strong you like your trips. I had an experience like yours with 80mg MXE and 24mg 2C-B, but without any heat problems.

Does MXE make anyone else extremely emotional after not using it for a while? This has happened to me a few times now. I will take a break from it (2 weeks to a month) and when I start using it I get extremely emotional/depressed. I have no clue why. I usually use it for a couple of weeks and then stop and feel completely fine, but it is when I start again that I get this intense bout of depression. I feel fine after the effects wear off but it is very odd.

Explanation (which I don't fully understand) from the MXE combinations thread: MXE and 2C-'s (maybe all phenethylamines in general?) seem to mix very nicely - or not so nicely, depending on how strong you like your trips. I had an experience like yours with 80mg MXE and 24mg 2C-B, but without any heat problems.
I sweat a bit on high doses of psychedelic PEA's. I'm also kind of sweaty generally lol.

Does MXE make anyone else extremely emotional after not using it for a while? This has happened to me a few times now. I will take a break from it (2 weeks to a month) and when I start using it I get extremely emotional/depressed. I have no clue why. I usually use it for a couple of weeks and then stop and feel completely fine, but it is when I start again that I get this intense bout of depression. I feel fine after the effects wear off but it is very odd.

I find this too.....not that the depression is biological (like depression from opiate or stimulant withdrawal) but more that I'm feeling depressed because I went through this strange mxe experience that I shouldn't have bc its too weird or something.

thats how it is for me now anyways. When i fist started with mxe, i would do it all the time, a lot.. and it was an amazing antidepressant and the after glow was amazing and I was in the best mood ever. But now days I don't like doing it often, even though I have it....i won't touch it for a weeek or two at a time (wouldve been impossible before). Its very strange how this drug changed what it was to me (after a several month break, when i went back...it wasn't as desirable to me anymore)

Just got my first order of mxe, white flower texture, I'm extremely excited. Just had to drop by and say that. Any idea what I should start my dose at? It is very high quality, a lot of people are saying it's as good as it was before the ban!

start small, I snorted small doses totalling about 70mg the day it came out here in the UK & boy was I slightly fucking wasted. At one point, having been feeling utterly incapabe & fairly retarded for some time, I decided I might be in this state permanently. Despite the remakable psychedelic/dissociated thought processing & problem resolution I encountered during the trip, I was unable to articulate the revelations & failed to remember them. I never took as high a dose again & in fact ended up using 1 or 2mg bumps, rarely totalling more than 10mg per sesh... I eventually gave up on the stuff, not long before it got banned & I would no longer have been able to source it anyway.

Don't really miss it either, amazing but wierd fuckin drug. Enjoy!

3-MeO-2-Oxo-PCE is a whole different substance than Ketamine. It may be similar in effects, but it's a whole different beast. If I want to party and visit holes, Ketamine is great. MXE is just far more versatile than Ketamine. It get's too hard to walk and function on high dose K, whereas MXE - you can be gone on a dose and still move around and get shit done. For me, Methoxetamine is a teacher. I've used it for the past 2.5 years to re-train my brain to hate Heroin. It's helped inspire me to change my life for good. I was a heroin addict for almost 5 years.......until I found MXE. It's the drug I was always looking for. My entire life I've suffered from depression, anxiety, schizophrenia, bi-polar disorder, OCD....................the list goes on. MXE has taught me to work with my brain instead of trying to just turn off thoughts I don't want, or voices I hear. I feel like a student and MXE is my sensei. Every time I take MXE, regardless of dose - I learn something about myself, the world around me, or the people in my life. I feel like I've tuned in to some kind of cheat sheet for how to be happy in life, it's insane. MXE may be a "drug", but to me, it's straight up medicine plain and simple. I've been taking it daily for a while now and I wouldn't change a thing. I'm healthy, inspired to stay physically fit, which is something not normal for me - I used to be a lazy junky stoner. It makes art amazing, music incredible, sex even better.............and the best part is - my health is still great. I've easily done 100 grams personally since I found this compound. This post is not a recommendation, what works for me may drive you to insanity................but for me, this is the most amazing compound I've ever come across. The crazy thing is..............tolerance isn't that big of a deal to me. If I want to get cool visual effects and really feel trippy, I know how much I need to take or what ROA I need. If I just want to do some art or go to work, there's a dose for that. MXE is just such a versatile drug it's incredible. I've been working a regular job throughout my adventures which is the craziest part. It's so hard to function like an actual human being when you're an addict like me.........somehow MXE has made life liveable for me, not just liveable - downright INSPIRING. Thank you to the universe for bringing this beauty to the human race. Us humans are going to be all right after all. I feel like back in the 60's and 70's, society needed LSD......................nowadays, our generation needs some fucking dissociatives. Our society is so ego driven it's ridiculous. I will always love LSD, but it's just not as practical for everyday psychedelic needs. Sometimes I wish everyone would give MXE a try......................

MXE can be a lot like Salvia. They both can give great psychological insights if used once or twice a year. I have a bad prostate and bladder so am unfortunately extremely sensitive to MXE if used daily to potentiate my prescribed opiates.

But one experience when 2C-P was still legal the MXE actually kicked in the 2C-P to another level it was an incredible peaceful and long trip. Normally 2C's and any of the classics just give a dull flicker for me, but the mxe must have somehow potentiated the 2C-P because long after the MXE wore off I had a great 2C-P trip. I think MXE can help 2C's, in that it removes that initial anxiety/ego fight, by the time the disassociate wheres off you are free to have a relaxing trip.

I fell in love with
Sexxy Mexxy last night,
I fell in love,
And put up no fight <3
I'm on her again,
And high as a kite,
Can't call it a sin
But we know it's not right,
The darkness within
Is smothered in light
I can write again
And it's such a delight!

3-MeO-2-Oxo-PCE is a whole different substance than Ketamine. It may be similar in effects, but it's a whole different beast. If I want to party and visit holes, Ketamine is great. MXE is just far more versatile than Ketamine. It get's too hard to walk and function on high dose K, whereas MXE - you can be gone on a dose and still move around and get shit done. For me, Methoxetamine is a teacher. I've used it for the past 2.5 years to re-train my brain to hate Heroin. It's helped inspire me to change my life for good. I was a heroin addict for almost 5 years.......until I found MXE. It's the drug I was always looking for. My entire life I've suffered from depression, anxiety, schizophrenia, bi-polar disorder, OCD....................the list goes on. MXE has taught me to work with my brain instead of trying to just turn off thoughts I don't want, or voices I hear. I feel like a student and MXE is my sensei. Every time I take MXE, regardless of dose - I learn something about myself, the world around me, or the people in my life. I feel like I've tuned in to some kind of cheat sheet for how to be happy in life, it's insane. MXE may be a "drug", but to me, it's straight up medicine plain and simple. I've been taking it daily for a while now and I wouldn't change a thing. I'm healthy, inspired to stay physically fit, which is something not normal for me - I used to be a lazy junky stoner. It makes art amazing, music incredible, sex even better.............and the best part is - my health is still great. I've easily done 100 grams personally since I found this compound. This post is not a recommendation, what works for me may drive you to insanity................but for me, this is the most amazing compound I've ever come across. The crazy thing is..............tolerance isn't that big of a deal to me. If I want to get cool visual effects and really feel trippy, I know how much I need to take or what ROA I need. If I just want to do some art or go to work, there's a dose for that. MXE is just such a versatile drug it's incredible. I've been working a regular job throughout my adventures which is the craziest part. It's so hard to function like an actual human being when you're an addict like me.........somehow MXE has made life liveable for me, not just liveable - downright INSPIRING. Thank you to the universe for bringing this beauty to the human race. Us humans are going to be all right after all. I feel like back in the 60's and 70's, society needed LSD......................nowadays, our generation needs some fucking dissociatives. Our society is so ego driven it's ridiculous. I will always love LSD, but it's just not as practical for everyday psychedelic needs. Sometimes I wish everyone would give MXE a try......................

I've been comtemplating my MXE retrospective trip report magnum opus. Was thinking it would take dozens of pages. This guy nailed it. =D

But seriously. Ketamine made me schizo, and MXE showed me how to never let that happen again.

I wish there was a place where everybody is fucked up on MXE that I could talk to about MXE. Anybody else ever wish that?

Feeling absolutely splendid today after a sesh with MXE last night. I'd given up hope on ever having 'pre-ban' quality again from last year but last night reminded of how much MXE can help me with things in life. Positivity. What a tool. Amazing afterglow today, great gym session, made plans for a trip, chatting to strangers and a few smiles at the ladies :)

I wish there was a place where everybody is fucked up on MXE that I could talk to about MXE. Anybody else ever wish that?
This B&D thread is the closest we have to 'MXE Addicts Anonymous' meetings, but there has been talk of a community wiki page for MXE.

Hi, I'm Folley... and I'm a mexaholic. (that sounds a bit racist :sus:)

Last time I dosed this I took 70mg in one line.. pretty ridiculous, considering I was already on an extremely high dose of LSD and I had added a bit of 2C-B as well.. I think that higher doses like that with psychedelics kind of dumb down the experience, though. Next time it will probably be lighter, staggered doses. MXE really seems to soothe out all parts of a trip, though. It lets you calm down a bit from the insanity that is an intense trip and really examine parts of your life that otherwise you may not even notice. It really is a special tool, but one that needs to be treated with utmost respect

I fell in love with
Sexxy Mexxy last night,
I fell in love,
And put up no fight <3
I'm on her again,
And high as a kite,
Can't call it a sin
But we know it's not right,
The darkness within
Is smothered in light
I can write again
And it's such a delight!

You took the words out of my mouth friend. I fall in love with this temptress again and again, and honestly with the benefits it's having in my life, I'm staying on this path. Dearborn, Michigan Eh? Are you familiar with Sixto Rodriguez? If not and you like MXE, you should be. Have fun and stay safe. Tripadelic

I want to be part of a movement to legitimize MXE as a therapeutic tool, much in the way that MDMA and ketamine assisted therapy is being legitimized. But whereas ketamine has a relatively limited application, I see MXE as potentially having greater applications for therapeutic use.
Does anyone have any ideas where to start with something like this? Over the past couple years I've basically developed what could be considered a novel healing modality that utilizes MXE as a therapeutic tool for a certain ailments, particularly in cases where the person is suffering from a reduced life force. You know, when people lose their 'spark', whether caused by past drug addictions, prolonged poor lifestyle, trauma, isolation etc., causing symptoms like chronic fatigue and deep depression. When MXE is integrated into a holistic regimen of lifestyle tweaks like proper nutrition, exercise, meditation, yoga, music, and communing with nature and a supportive network of people, it can really lead to positive changes in lifestyle that persist long after the effects of the drug wear off. In my experiences I see it especially useful for treating people with long-term addictions to alcohol and/or opiates when no other therapy has worked, and for treating the deep depression that often accompanies such addictions.
I can speak so much about it people are telling me to write a book about it. Maybe I should. On the other hand, maybe it is too soon. Maybe best to let research continue underground for some years.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.