• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread - Part 13: Don't you know? MXE comes from MXE-co

Status
Not open for further replies.
pretty sure i posted this somewhere already but can't remember
how much of mxe to take to reverse benzo tolerance? and is it possible to still keep taking the benzo every day?
I tried DXM to reverse it and it did fuck all

NMDA antagonists do not reverse tolerance to benzodiazepines, they make withdrawal symptoms manageable by blocking the neurons from excessively firing.

Once you're off of them, there is a chance that your tolerance could reset itself rapidly, however, there is no guarantee of this and if you are going to get off of benzos, count your blessings and stay off of them rather than playing roulette. Every time you withdraw from benzos, the withdrawal is worse than it was the previous time(s). The brain remembers what happened and puts up a fight.

To directly answer your question regarding MXE, if you take it daily, it builds tolerance rapidly much like ketamine does.

If you want to try an NMDA antagonist to get off of benzodiazepines, I would suggest getting ahold of some memantine and starting at 10mg day for a week and then bumping up by 10mg every week after that until 40mg/day and start a taper - you can accelerate a benzo taper fairly quickly with sufficient NMDA antagonism.

The only thing that has been shown to reset the receptor down-regulation from benzodiazepine withdrawal is IV flumazenil which would cause you to go into instantaneous withdrawal if you got it while you were on or very recently off of benzos and even that has only really been reported on a very experimental basis. No doctor practices the use of that drug for that purpose that I am aware of because of how dangerous it can be - its generally reserved for severe benzodiazepine overdose cases.

I am always trying to guilt myself into this not being true, but it seems like MXE makes me better in life. Now that statement alone will immediately raise alarm and become misconstrued, so I will elaborate. I work a job at a call-center. This is an in-bound job where I receive calls from pissed off customers, where I am also expected to sell these customers items within the reaches of the company which redeems their services. Now, every now and again, I go through spurts where I'll binge on MXE for a week at a time. What I've noticed is that my sales are always higher during the flurries of MXE usage. Every night when I lay my head down I'm like "I am gonna be so zonked and hungover when I wake up tomorrow." I am. For some reason the rebound mania that comes after a night of MXE usage is unmatched. Whether it's the intonation, the relaxation, or whatever it is in my voice, not only does this mania personify empathy from my customer's, and entrap them in their own sense of euphoria or mania, but for some reason, I can't EVER (because this experiment has been on 4 or 5 different week binges) not succeed in terms of personal interaction when MXE's mania and intoxication lingers in my life. In terms of other discipline, I am able to complete my exercises whether lifting/cardio with virtually no inhibition aside from mental decision. It almost makes me robotic. What's weird about MXE is that dexterity is the key to everything, and that dexterity isn't an issue. I enjoy the high. I hate the hangover, and for that reason will constantly cease using it, but ultimately, the hangover is an afterglow. It's like the second I realized time was spent sleeping, I get this depression (which I call a hangover), but then I'm back onto a buzz of infinite fascination with everything I interact with (mutually, of course). It's agony. Everything I want to do get's done....and it get's done BETTER because of the neurological/physical effects of MXE has while it is in, and diluting out of my system. So recreation becomes re-creation, and as it perpetuates, it becomes a burden. MXE is fucking JUMANJI

sml-la: I sympathize with you, and do not disbelieve you in what MXE does for your daily life (the same goes for people who abuse other kinds of drugs, like stimulants or whatever). MXE, in the long run, helps us keep our stamina up in order to continually participate i the perpetuation of the thing David Graeber writes about in http://www.strikemag.org/bullshit-jobs/ Capitalism and mania. MXE is a wonderful experience, but where did our life go?

Sml-la, I know where you're at. The only thing I disagree with personally is that I wouldn't say I hate the 'hangover' which is as you mentioned paradoxically a manic (or more appropriately hypo-manic in my case) afterglow. I love everything about it, even that slightly wired part towards the end. And you're right, it does influence the people around us, as if it wakes up their own wired energy through the intonation, speed and other characteristics of our speech and mannerisms. I will be starting a seasonal sales representative job next week, so I will certainly be testing out the validity of this claim.

has anyone else noticed how it seems as if the life enhancement produced from the effects of the MXE can become 'hard-wired' after prolonged conditioning? I am a different person than I was 2 years ago, and by all measures I am in a much better place, but I don't need to rely on the effects of MXE to be that person because it has changed me on a fundamental level. It's like i n the movie 'Limitless', at the end of the movie the viewer finds out that he isn't taking the NZT anymore because the effects hard-wired his brain into that 'limitless' capacity.

First off, I absolutely agree with what my fellow 3-MeO-2-Oxo-PCE enthusiasts are talking about. Other humans are very receptive to my new found smile and confidence from my MXE usage. I've been getting better jobs, finding more work, making new friends and re-connecting to old ones, making more money, being responsible, being artistic, writing, reading, just enjoying life. It's insane. This is not a drug - it's a brain re-wiring, re-programming, mental work out program for drug addicts. The lessons I've learned would never have occurred without this compound I think - or they may have, but the amount of time they would have taken is insane. This compound is life Speed Therapy for the Already Insane. For Real! I'm glad to see other people utilizing it in such a beautiful and positive way. I've never touched a "drug" with such Positive Vibes. MXE can get dark at times, but so can life. This compound is the essence of Life in a nutshell. It's a Teacher, a Student, a Friend, a Companion - an Obsession, but I don't know if it's actually an Addiction..........I mean it is, but more like Sex than like drugs - it's just so damn Fun, Interesting, Entertaining. It's like chilling with a good friend that knows you inside and out. It's amazing really. I can't believe something like this compound even exists to be honest. It's out of the Matrix or some shit, everything about it. Anyways, I wanted to share something I wrote about MXE with everyone, thought some of you may appreciate it. Does anyone else feel the Language part of their brain being extremely Stimulated while on MXE and even after? I feel like a Linguistics Student with the drive to use Language to the fullest that I get from Dissociatives, especially MXE. I've been writing daily for the First time in my life, and I've always wanted too, I was just too scared what would come out. Now I can't stop the flow of words from making it to the page. It's really cool. Anyways, here's a recent Rhyme I wrote about life and Addiction. This one's definitely for Mexxy, Maxine, whatever affectionate name you choose to call this compound. Here goes....

When I was still a Kid I chose to give Boy a whirl - But before too long, she became my only girl - I couldn't keep a friend, I couldn't keep up - I just had to chase her like it was Love - But at my heart, I knew it was just an Addiction - Before too long, one fuck of an Affliction - I never would've guessed you'd cause this Condition - Cuz it's not just for now, this shit's for Life - Fuck man I never really wanted a Wife - But you're here now, and I've got myself Stuck - I thought for sure I was done, shit out of Luck - But then out of Nowhere came a New Friend - She helped get me on my feet, get me well Again - She came from Outer Space, might as well be an Alien - Most people won't believe the shit that I'm telling Em - But I walk on this Path with my new Lady Friend - Thankful to actually have a Second chance to Live - Not just sit on the Couch with Bottles of Balloons - Pretending I'm living life like I'm in a Cartoon - But that's what you do when you're Young, Dumb, and in Love - Feeling bad for yourself, The Worst Human Drug - When all everyone wants is some Understanding - I'm so glad to have a Woman who's Less Demanding - Sure, I know, you could still call her a Habit - But I'm the kinda person, see an Opportunity, Grab It - I've no Idea where this Love Affair will go - I just know it's gonna be a Journey that GLOWS - Sometimes I just can't wait to see what you Show Me - It's so crazy Girl how well you Know Me - I look forward to all the things you'll Teach Me - I'm really sorry if I'm coming off Kinda Preachy - I'm just so glad you helped me stand up on my Own - Cuz with that other Temptress I was stuck and fucked All Alone - But you saved me, so to you I owe it all -Although I know one day my Love for you Will Be My Downfall - But it's Cool......Cuz for you I'll play the Fool, I'll be your Tool - Because we Work, Together or Apart - I should've know you were the One from the Start - But I've come to learn to appreciate the Second Turn - So that in my own Mental Hell I don't Burn - So many Men in this World, Why did you Pick Me? - Always know I'm here if you Need Me for the Rest of Eternity - It doesn't even matter if you're Far or Close - Because I know you Dig My Style the most - Maybe one day I'll find love that's not an Addiction - But until that day, my life's written in Science Fiction - I'll never forget about you like my Prescriptions - You'll always be my favorite Affliction, Thanks for Listenin'. And then I have a Chorus as well that goes along. I don't know where I'm going to put it in yet, but it should flow somewhere............................
I'm so Glad I got Over the First - No Understatement, Heroin Addictions the Worst - But I guess it makes Sense, Drug Fixing Drug - This Verse is just a Tale about Disco Love.

Anyways, sorry it's so long and taking up the whole page with my usual Wall of Text. Hope you're at least entertained. This is what I've been spending my MXE adventures doing. Hope you're enjoying yours. Take it easy Bluelighters. Enjoy this time of year, it's been pretty great.

Last edited:
Meowfish, that one deserves a standing ovation. The story of my life, poetry in motion.

Thanks Vortech - I've been interested to see what kind of Reception this writing will get. I've been studying Language, and Hip Hop in general, just Music Theory all together for the past 3 years since I got clean, although I've been an AudioPhile for my entire life. I wasn't allowed to listen to music of my choice until I was 16 and got my first car because my Parents were crazy religious and called it all the Music of the Devil, especially Hip Hop. I would have to sneak my music around like drugs. It's part of why I love it all so much and have such a deep appreciation. Music saved me when I was lonely and depressed and alone as a young kid and a teenager. I only knew like 2-3 people on the planet until I was 16-17. I wasn't allowed to talk to people that weren't my Parent's Religion. That's 'why I apologize, if I ever annoy anyone on here by being too Hyped or Psyched to talk about this or whatever. I'm just super happy to talk to interesting People who share similar Interests. There aren't many people that get me around where I live, or who have had a relateable life experience where people don't get weirded out by me because of my drug Habits. I'm just happy to have people to talk to and share interesting conversation with. Thank You to whoever cares.
Anyways, I was thinking about the whole book thing about this compound as a tool - I think everyone who wants to contribute should write their story from their perspective, because it just adds to the bigger picture of this Story that we are all Living right now in our own Crazy Ways - using this compound to Lobotomize our Own Brains, as a Therapists to help us overcome Life's Obstacles, all of the Beautiful thing's that we've all learned. It's taught us all the same lessons, in a way - but to each of us uniquely. Thus, if this is to happen, it needs to be a coordinated effort between a Variety of Interesting Disco Heads. We should Create a crew or some shit and all converse and exchange Idea's, stay up on each others Writing and Progress. At least that's what I'd like to do. If anyone's interested hit me up on the PM or just drop something in the thread. I'll get with you and we can make this happen if people are interested and think it's a good Plan for the Betterment of Humanity, without Ruining our own special Land that I'm sure we all treasure and Cherish being Possible. This has to be done Delicately and Perfectly if it's going to work. Thus all the Brainpower we can get is needed. And I've been on a 4 day MXE break now, so proof again of the lack of true "Addiction" compared to an Opiate or Amphetamine.
No matter what happens, I'm training to be an MC, learning to make beats, and I want to spread the message of recovery from Addiction and finding Beauty in life to an Addiction Addled people in America and around the World via Underground Hip Hop. If you guy's are feeling the poetry, let me know your honest opinion. Don't hold back. Talk shit. Hate. I'm down as fuck. It inspires me to progress. You aren't a real Artist if you can't take Constructive Critiques. Thanks everyone for your help and the good conversation. It's been fun so far, and I plan on being around. Have fun everyone. Peace.

Has anyone tried mxe the day after MDMA? Does it help with the comedown? Would it be dangerous in any way?

I dream of a new institution, and in this space we work together to become the best that we can be. It is a unified framework that puts energy at the center. Do you wish to work closer to Source of Every Thing? Do you wish to explore, understand, know and BE energy in all of its permutations? We are entering a time where technologies are advancing exponentially, and with the right keys we can unlock our dreams with new levels of clarity. Somehow, and in some way, MXE is one of these keys to help us see that this thing called consciousness is only just beginning to hit the knee of this exponentially growing curve of inter-connectivity.

Maybe rhetorical but: has any one you ever lost the ability to comprehend language on something like MXE (+ amnesia haze in my case), making everything sound like absolute gobbledygook? lol, that's pretty hilarious...

Last edited:
The whole Language aspect of MXE and Dissociatives in general is so Strange, I love it!! It's just so damn interesting and entertaining. Sometimes I like to try and talk, have out loud conversations with myself (yeah I know, I'm fucking nuts), but I do this simply because I've found that you can teach your Body and Brain to be able to do higher forms of Communication like Talking - even when you're in a full blow M-Hole. Basically, I practice, so if I ever fall into random Holes, which does happen from time to time when I do a good bit before I go out to the Bar for the evening and then I start smoking blunts of nuggets.
Had that happen to me when I was out last weekend, it was pretty damn funny though honestly. There was this fine ass Mysterious looking Hippie girl that was dancing with one of those Psychedelic Hula Hoops with crazy bright Pink and Purple flashing lights - and she was a straight master of that shit. She danced for like 10 minutes straight, and every dude in the area she was dancing was just as Mesmerized, but shit was weird man. I couldn't look away, and i started feeling kind Perverted to be honest. I wasn't being creepy or anything, just standing there smiling, so encompassed by the beauty and visual aspect of what's going on. But the weirdest shit happened - I finally managed to look away and see what was going on around me..........and 30 seconds after I look away, and I see this light out of the corner of my eye..........this girl noticed I stopped watching and straight danced over to right in front of me, 2 feet away and starts spinning circles right in front of me. Dude, I thought I was in the Twilight zone. This compound makes you so in touch with the Vibes in your environment around you. I swear you can almost talk to people on your same level via Telepathy or some shit. Anyways, even with my MXE confidence, this girl was too fucking much. After she was done dancing, she came over and sat right next to me and my 2 friends. I told her Thank You for doing what she had just done, I had never seen anything like it before, and it was just too mesmerizing to look away. She was happy to talk to me, said Thanks, we talked for a minute or two......and then I just pussed out and let her start talking to this other couple that came up to chat. I will be going to the Bar on less MXE in the future - because, and I know, maybe I'm delusional - but I feel like that Female knew EXACTLY what she was doing and was trying to draw me over to talk to her. It was so bizarre. Anyways, if this new found confidence is going to get woman like THIS ONE for me and give me a chance to actually get to know Females of this Caliber - I think I will have a new found control over my use, because I've realized via MXE, that my original addiction before any drug - was Women, Sex, and Companionship. It's my #1 Addiction - being loved and cared about by a beautiful woman. Fuck Heroin!! Shit's weak as fuck next to this Girly.
Anyways, I'm just bullshitting at this point, no useful Info from me today. Take it easy all. Hope you had a nice Dissociated, Trippy Halloween. Anyone that has never taken Psychedelics on Halloween is MISSING THE FUCK OUT!! This Holiday is Meant for Hallucinating. Get down Everybody. Have some Fun.

Regarding language, In my early days of MXE use I did experience states of impaired linguistic abilities. However, like Meowfish has explained, over time I have noticed more of the opposite effect as if my brain has learned to overcompensate for the MXE-induced deficit. I will admit the possibility that I am simply being delusional (one must always consider it when dealing with MXE), but I genuinely feel like the vastness of my vocabulary is within closer reach at a moment's relevance. Maybe the explanation is just that I feel more in tune and engaged in the moment, and I am generally happier than I used to be which improves the functioning and responsiveness of the cortex overall.

MXE is no joke people, please be extremely careful.

I've been a heavy user for over a year and a half now, going through roughly 100+ grams since starting People need to be aware this has been shown to have cerebellum toxicity, as shown in patients hospitalized due to overdoses.

Also, it most certainly damages bladder functions. Certainly nowhere near as soon or quickly as Ketamine, but as someone who has used it heavily for such a short amount of time, believe me when I tell you, I feel a toll taken on my kidneys and bladder. No blood in my urine, no immediate signs except slight pains when peeing sometimes but...just a warning, it's not exactly the safest drug in the word.

Many times I've experienced bad spasms in my legs and chest, heart palpitations and such, due to overdosing myself. I also highly recommend NOT mixing this with Cannabis. Many times the spasms and anxiety fits are heavily brought on by smoking.

All around, this drug is no good however it definitely has high potential for mental expansions and spiritual growth when used in extreme moderation and under observation from an experienced user. Hydration is a MUST! I try and drink a full bottle of water with every dose. Stay hydrated and full of nutrients, cramps are experienced when dehydration takes place, particularly in the legs and fingers.

So I am looking to use my remaining MXE as a way to alleviate the depressive state I've been in lately. I don't know, I guess I'm looking for something to brighten me up enough to get out of this rut and I do remember MXE having done so for me in the past. Any of you having experience with using MXE for it's antidepressant properties and what dosage and frequency worked best for you? I'm kind of on the fence between more smaller doses or fewer big ones. I'm used to something between 20 and 60 mg's (won't venture further then that in a single go.. lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.