• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread - Part 13: Don't you know? MXE comes from MXE-co

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all, I have a 50mg sample of MXE on the way and I have a couple of questions. First, what doses are best for someone with no dissociative tolerance or experience other than DXM abuse it my adolescence to start off? I need doses for insufflation as the ROA as well as plugged. Also I'd like to know what dose would be best to get the dopaminergic/stimulant effects that I hear about on the low dose insufflation MXE trip reports. Also I'd like to know what dose would be best to potentiate marijuana without feeling the effects of the MXE so much? And lastly, do anti-psychotics have an effect on the trip? They didn't ever seem to with DXM as I recall.

Hey all, I have a 50mg sample of MXE on the way and I have a couple of questions. First, what doses are best for someone with no dissociative tolerance or experience .
Beginner
Nose: 30mg
Plugg:25mg

Potentiate Weed
Nose: 15mg
Plugg:10mg

Does anyone prefer oral route to nasal? I find sublingual to be tricky for me from the part putting the stuff there and keeping it there so im thinking trying orally. What are the main differences except for duration? Is it more mellow or more dissociating?

It's similar to sublingual. oral is a very effective way to dose. not only do you need less than snorting, (subjective, depending what you're after). low dose <10-15mg snorting is most likely the way to go. any higher and oral or subly>snorting. oral takes longer than subly, but has about the same duration and effects.

you need just over half your preferred snorting dose imo. not only do you need less, but also save ur nose in the process.

but you can use the same amount oral as subly.

only downside with oral is it takes longer to 'get there' than snorting or subly. but oral/subly>snorting.

Thanks, i'm trying oral today with maybe 1-2 beers or something. Im thinking of 25mg orally first. I heard its better to smoke cannabis before doing mxe to avoid anxiety? i hardly ever get any anxiety from marijuana to begin with but i dont want to find myself panicked on mxe..

if its ur first time , don't snoke any weed. snort 10 to 15mg first. wait 30 mins then do ur oral dose. smoking weed can be good or bad, even if u like weed. so just smoke near the tail end of mxe and see how u go. re dosing mxe is very effective and the doses add together so be careful.

Skip the beers, IMO. Alcohol and dissociatives usually don't go well together, spins to the 1000th degree 8( I've never had any problems with weed, but then again I get anxiety if I DON'T smoke so I may not be the best model..

its not my first time, i did 50mg a few days ago and have done it ~10 times. Folley i heard many people enjoy just a few beers and im drinking slow as fuck, just tasting :) might even buy some low alcohol stuff like 4% beers. If anything, i save them to get some sleep later :)

opps you did too. my mistake.

yeah man, since you are a little experienced with MXE, I'd say take 30mg oral first time.. then after ur 'peak' smoke a tiny bit of bud and see how you react. it brings back the mxe and you feel stoned in a good way ime. i find it great at the end of a MXE experience.

yea mate, ditch the alcohol. it seriously is no good with MXE.. but ur careful i'd assume. good idea, only drink after your MXE wears off. But don't go over-board. plus i find alcohol afterwards really takes away the magical thoughts and well-being when enjoying MXE hangover, so yea. weed doesn't!

Let us know how ur oral dose goes

Last edited:
Is there a difference between ROA and level of stimulation? I love MXE but recently it has left me super stimulated on the tail end, to the point where it is impossible to sleep for hours afterwards (plus there is often lingering stimulation the following day). Is this simply a function of increased dosage (my dose has steadily increased since I first started using ~3 years ago)? Or is it more a function of ROA? I do generally snort it, so I'm hoping that ROA is at least partially responsible...

If it's not due to ROA, any suggestions on how to reduce the stimulation, besides decreasing dosage or taking a benzo? I figure it is unlikely but worth asking.

Skip the beers, IMO. Alcohol and dissociatives usually don't go well together, spins to the 1000th degree 8( I've never had any problems with weed, but then again I get anxiety if I DON'T smoke so I may not be the best model..
Is there a difference between ROA and level of stimulation? I love MXE but recently it has left me super stimulated on the tail end, to the point where it is impossible to sleep for hours afterwards (plus there is often lingering stimulation the following day). Is this simply a function of increased dosage (my dose has steadily increased since I first started using ~3 years ago)? Or is it more a function of ROA? I do generally snort it, so I'm hoping that ROA is at least partially responsible...

If it's not due to ROA, any suggestions on how to reduce the stimulation, besides decreasing dosage or taking a benzo? I figure it is unlikely but worth asking.

I find subligual / plugg to be less energetic, after a 45mg dose I am able to fall asleep 3 hours later. It's not the same story with other ROAs (especially snort)

I don't know what it was, but I could never really get to where I wanted to be from oral dosing.... not really sure why.

It's a VERY pleasant drug to snort though, nothing like the burn of MDMA or other similar drugs. Even ketamine can be a LOT more harsh on the nose. Sublingual was alright, but I usually found myself boosting that with a snorted dose anyways so most of the time I'd just skip it. I usually found myself taking it in a "party" type setting though; with loud music bumping, lights glowing and my crazy ass dancing like an idiot 8)

now youre crashing my expectations, im about to bomb some mxe in a few hours :( maybe if ill snort redose..

Oral / sublingual is very decent though - the methylphenidate like boost is just less pronounced. A lot of compounds feel more rushy druggy or even abusive to me when snorted but are much more reasonable and smooth when taken the gradual oral route. I bet it doesn't get manic as quickly or easily either. Probably pharmacokinetics i.e. peak plasma levels and such are to blame, and what they might mean differently for different pharmacological actions, at least IMO.
So in the end it depends on what aspect of the drug action you derive your 'wonk' from.

^ Very well put! It is more smooth, yet I find snorted MXE to be so smooth already that the effects of oral are hardly noticeable for myself until extremely large doses are consumed :\ and this was with high quality stuff..

Most days I was using it though, it was just for the musical/visual/mental enhancement. Really, just to feel good and bump some fucking tunes. That probably had a large impact on how I liked to dose, although I was still able to have innumerable spiritual and out of body experiences when I would snort the drug. I feel like plugging would be the best (needless) RoA for trying to "hole", while oral/sublingual seem to be much better for a lighter, relaxing experience. Chopping up a few lines obviously has it's place in the party scene..

That's not to say you can't have a good time in all 3 settings with any of the RoAs, just that they seem to best suit that type of experience.

~32mg down the throat :) should be fun. actually first time I did mxe I did it orally. Duration was pretty long, I was all night at my friends house and when I came home at night I was still pretty high

It could be time for a redose soon.. is it best to redose nasally or would oral do the trick? btw the mix you posted is awesome %)

Been a month clean from MXE. Already swore off all other RC's. This is the only compound I have interest in. However I made it another paycheck without ordering MXE. Love the compound, but it has psychological addictive qualities I simply can't control; so I've found it best NOT to be a part of my life.

IF and only IF I do order some, 1 gram only. That would last me the weekend and I could just call it quits. Anything more and it's a daily thing which we all agree is NOT a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.