• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread - Part 13: Don't you know? MXE comes from MXE-co

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything over 80mgs IM will hole me pretty assuredly if I haven't been slamming MXE a lot and it's potent stuff. If I want to hole with a hundred percent assurance I'll just IM 120mgs, it's my "go to" hole dose. Usually that blasts me pretty far.

Anyone else get that "melting into the sheets" feeling when high dose on MXE while laying on the bed?

70mg has apparently permanently bended my house.

This is the point at which it stops being that funny.

Just a little funny.

hadn't done any in ages. this stuff(mxe?) i tried felt different. less euphoria, longer duration, teeth even felt weird which I've e never had. didn't have the mdma-like thoughts, had more dissociative feel to it, almost felt more like ketamine. (it wasn't k). still had the music appreciation and a little energy which was good.

but i think there are too many variables to really say that. i need to try it in a better setting and a different roa(not snorted)/higher dose. or maybe just needed to try it again after a long break... when i first tried mxe i didn't feel the euphoria it can produce.

hadn't done any in ages. this stuff(mxe?) i tried felt different. less euphoria, longer duration, teeth even felt weird which I've e never had. didn't have the mdma-like thoughts, had more dissociative feel to it, almost felt more like ketamine. (it wasn't k). still had the music appreciation and a little energy which was good.

but i think there are too many variables to really say that. i need to try it in a better setting and a different roa(not snorted)/higher dose. or maybe just needed to try it again after a long break... when i first tried mxe i didn't feel the euphoria it can produce.

Plugg 40mg and report back sailor.

70mg has apparently permanently bended my house.

This is the point at which it stops being that funny.

Just a little funny.

An alternative explanation is that I had become temporarily unable to process reality, yet remained active, and destroyed a couple of objects without clearly remembering how or why.

Still not permanently insane.

Though there's still some icky stuff to fix.

(This is just the horror side of things, a lot of awesome stuff happened too.. we'll see whether it will have been worth it.)

So the postman dropped me a letter finally :)

How long till you can get some sleep after taking mxe? I would like to experiment a little bit (20-30mg or something) tonight but I've got work tomorrow and I want good night sleep. Wouldnt be a problem to fall asleep after a few hours?

Tried vaping mxe hcl in a crack pipe this afternoon.
It work.
For those who like the insuflatted mxe comeup u will like this roa.

15 second after slmoking 25mg i got a strong dissociative rush for minutes, then 10/15min of brain fuck.
After that I got after effect for at least 2h, but they was not realy interesting compared to other ROA. This was more physical than mental too.
I feel like that if you aren t fond of the rush it s a bit waste of material.

Great roa for time to time.
Rush is : wellbeing, body/brain euphoria, "wooow" feeling, going instantanetly into hyperespace, tinnitus. In a word you get completely fucked in 10second compared to 20/30 min of other ROA

Smoking :
+ : rush
- : aside the rush effect are not that great

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.