• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread - Part 13: Don't you know? MXE comes from MXE-co

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol this is like using cheats in real life... I can gather more time as time goes slower.. i can experience more so I live more :D

Lol this is like using cheats in real life... I can gather more time as time goes slower.. i can experience more so I live more :D

Classic words of a person in the MXE honeymoon.

I'm in the same place as ThaDudeAbides right now- need to wait a long while before I dip my hand back into the MXE honeypot. I've actually been going to NA meetings regularly and last night the first person I talked to, he asked my DOC and his eyes lit up when I said MXE. It used to be that NA was mostly opiate addicts, but times are changing and us mexaholics are coming out of the shadows- we aren't alone! NA is good to stave off the cravings and meet others with common experience.

I can see how people get very addicted to this substance.. I think its for the better that I don't have any supply for this chemical as this was out of the blue-thing when I got 500mg of MXE. Also its very expensive stuff here :p then again I didn't have any urge to use this everyday when I got the letter but that could change if I had more of MXE. But I have a very relaxing weekend and I'm going to enjoy it! lets keep the dangers of addiction in the addiction thread ok? =)

I drank 0,5L of 2% beer in 1h haha. I can see how easily alcohol can turn things around.. lol it took me forever to write this

edit: as it takes so much time to do things I think i'll take it back, you really don't save any time even if it goes slower :D

I fell into some kind of oblivion after smoking some cannabis.... why did so many people dislike this? it's great, atleast for me!

Classic words of a person in the MXE honeymoon.

I'm in the same place as ThaDudeAbides right now- need to wait a long while before I dip my hand back into the MXE honeypot. I've actually been going to NA meetings regularly and last night the first person I talked to, he asked my DOC and his eyes lit up when I said MXE. It used to be that NA was mostly opiate addicts, but times are changing and us mexaholics are coming out of the shadows- we aren't alone! NA is good to stave off the cravings and meet others with common experience.

:3 true words.

MXE Borat Movie
morte fucjked up papers (beer spilt yesterday)
'went upstyairs forgot what i was going to do
I still don't know.
Notes of syrup

Wants to take me.

research in progress.......

I fell into some kind of oblivion after smoking some cannabis.... why did so many people dislike this? it's great, atleast for me!

yep. What did you end up dosing for the night, Just the oral 32mg?

yep. What did you end up dosing for the night, Just the oral 32mg?

I did 32mg orally, then redosed 25mg nasally and again ~25mg orally. I was definitely close to hole territory at some point but it was a long night and the doses were spaced so many hours apart and also I didn't really let go by going to bed but it was great night. Drank like six beers and fell asleep about 5am. Took the first dose at about 9pm. Cannabis really added some interesting stuff, everything just stopped and went to real slowmotion...

Feeling pretty good now, no hangover effects or anything. Had pretty good appetite at night after smoking weed so I could eat something before going to sleep. If I had more MXE or didn't have anything to do tomorrow I think I would do MXE again today, or not. Don't really feel like it so much, it feels like after you dose you have to sleep to get back to normal atleast for me. And i'm saving the stuff that next weekend I'll try to hole, taking 30+30+30 pretty close to together or something and maybe smoke a bowl. That should get me into hole pretty quickly...

I find subligual / plugg to be less energetic, after a 45mg dose I am able to fall asleep 3 hours later. It's not the same story with other ROAs (especially snort)

Oral / sublingual is very decent though - the methylphenidate like boost is just less pronounced. A lot of compounds feel more rushy druggy or even abusive to me when snorted but are much more reasonable and smooth when taken the gradual oral route. I bet it doesn't get manic as quickly or easily either. Probably pharmacokinetics i.e. peak plasma levels and such are to blame, and what they might mean differently for different pharmacological actions, at least IMO.
So in the end it depends on what aspect of the drug action you derive your 'wonk' from.

Thanks, I'll try this next time. I really hope it works as well because I definitely don't want this lingering stimulation again. I am still feeling stimulated ~36 hours after my last dose -- it's nothing too bad, but it is disconcerting and has reduced my quality of sleep. It also has prevented me from exercising as I don't feel comfortable working out in this condition. At the same time, I am dying to do more.

On that note, does anyone have any idea how long it takes for acute tolerance to subside? I did probably 6 doses over two days, having to continuously increase the dose. Just wondering when I'll be able to do the dose I started with again, with the same (or similar) effect.

Thanks, I'll try this next time. I really hope it works as well because I definitely don't want this lingering stimulation again. I am still feeling stimulated ~36 hours after my last dose -- it's nothing too bad, but it is disconcerting and has reduced my quality of sleep. It also has prevented me from exercising as I don't feel comfortable working out in this condition. At the same time, I am dying to do more.

On that note, does anyone have any idea how long it takes for acute tolerance to subside? I did probably 6 doses over two days, having to continuously increase the dose. Just wondering when I'll be able to do the dose I started with again, with the same (or similar) effect.

If you work out or do something that involves physically activity at a decent length of time your body will sweat out the MXE. Be sure to keep hydrated during this process and you should feel back to baseline sooner and get a good nights rest.

Anyone else experienced black outs on MXE? Monday I dosed about 65 mg's oral and laid down on my bed, I felt very good and was getting higher and higher then I received a good dose of "the fear" and in a flash it was 4 hours later but it felt like I had lived someone else's life for weeks. Very strange and blurry, but the parts I do remember I was a different person wtf.

Anyone else experienced black outs on MXE? Monday I dosed about 65 mg's oral and laid down on my bed, I felt very good and was getting higher and higher then I received a good dose of "the fear" and in a flash it was 4 hours later but it felt like I had lived someone else's life for weeks. Very strange and blurry, but the parts I do remember I was a different person wtf.
Yes high doses of mxe will create walking amnesia .. Try a lower dose to achieve heaven ;)

Hehe yeah well with mxe it seems like it's all or nothin' Feel a little warm and glowy? have some more? WOOOOOOOSH *where am i?*

Heh yeah you need to be kinda careful with the doses. There's been times when I wasn't feeling too much, then eyeballed another dose or two only to be trying to wrap my head around the OBVIOUS conspiracy theory my dog is apart of an hour later..

Things can turn odd fast, lol

Things can turn odd fast, lol
I'd certainly say so. The other night on a combination of MXE, 3-MeO-PCP, and DXM I had an unpleasant vision unlike any I've ever experienced. It was like being gripped by a sudden waking dream, which was focused almost entirely on sensations in my throat of relentlessly expelling chunky gelatinous vomit, and was furthermore tied to somehow reversing time for a split second over and over again while remaining stalled at the same point. It was as though swallowing normally was the arrow of time and this vomiting process metaphysically stuttered its flow so I was swirling in place trapped helplessly within a temporal eddy. I remained stuck in this bizarre tactile vision state for what seemed like perhaps ten minutes, during which it never so much as occurred to me to question what was happening. Afterwards I was of course very confused, though grateful I seemed to have tuned back into the normal channels of consciousness. I was surprised to find that I hadn't puked, nor was I even remotely nauseated, though I found myself reflexively swallowing for a while in confusion. I've neither experienced nor read about anything like it before. It was one of the most bizarre experiences of my drug using life, and that's saying a lot!

Last edited:

Yes, many times. I personally love it. I wouldn't call it a blackout as I remember it all. For me atleast it transports me to another realm or location. Last transport was a dark basement that wasn't mine and I couldn't find my way out. Amazingly I didn't find it scary at all. It was another form of a dreamstate to me. However in the sake of HR, I do NOT recommend one try to blackout. One of my blackouts was on MXE and 300mg of 3-MeO-PCP. I woke up at the hospital. A neighbor (who this day has not come forward) called 911 and the ambulance came and grabbed me. Thankfully this neighbor locked my house and sent my keys along with me. Once I woke up, I signed myself out and called a cab. The next day my mother came to my house. Needless to say she was pissed. I had NO clue I took that much 3-Meo; I swore I took 15-20mg, but when I got home my vial was empty. During my blackout I must have mistaken that vial for my vial of MXE. In that year I went to the hospital twice for MXE related blackouts. I kept the wristbands as a reminder of what I do NOT ever want to repeat or put my parents through.

But sometimes you must make mistakes in order to learn from them. Be safe folks.

Oh and one time I decided to mow the lawn...I woke up on my lawn with the lawn mower. Thankfully no one saw me or if they did, they didn't do shit about it. That was embarassing as fuck.

Im having a flu at the moment so its better not to take MXE next weekend even if I get better?

Im having a flu at the moment so its better not to take MXE next weekend even if I get better?

IMO you're correct; wait until you're back to 100%. Granted, I've taken MXE while sick but it actually makes the sick feeling worse, and for me atleast blocks the full on effect from taking MXE when you're not sick. Similar to weed. I LOVE to smoke, but when I'm sick and puff all it does is give me a slight headlift and makes me drowsy. It's pretty much a waste of your drugs when you're sick. Take care of your health; there's plenty of fun to be had when the flu passes.

I hope you feel better. Been a rough season for illnesses.

IMO you're correct; wait until you're back to 100%. Granted, I've taken MXE while sick but it actually makes the sick feeling worse, and for me atleast blocks the full on effect from taking MXE when you're not sick. Similar to weed. I LOVE to smoke, but when I'm sick and puff all it does is give me a slight headlift and makes me drowsy. It's pretty much a waste of your drugs when you're sick. Take care of your health; there's plenty of fun to be had when the flu passes.

I hope you feel better. Been a rough season for illnesses.
^this

I made the mistake of using mxe while having a nasty flu some time ago, it's quite dull + your body may get extra exhausted as happened with me, wrote something about it here. High BP/dehydration to the max, panic attack, I don't know but it was a shitty and alarming experience. Also I feel like the use has prolonged my recovery from the flu.

correct being sick and on mXe destroys the experience, take this break as a tolerance restarter and be prepared for a great time when you return to heaven ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.