• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread - Part 13: Don't you know? MXE comes from MXE-co

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the postman dropped me a letter finally :)

How long till you can get some sleep after taking mxe? I would like to experiment a little bit (20-30mg or something) tonight but I've got work tomorrow and I want good night sleep. Wouldnt be a problem to fall asleep after a few hours?

You won't sleep for a good few hours. I find it take about at least 4 hours for me after a normal dose (around 50mg). You may feel tired enough and have heavy eyes, but your mind is so active on it, as well as a fast heart rate. No blues to ease you off?

Snorted 25mg 15 minutes ago. Listening Younger Brother. Feeling definitely something.

I have been waiting for this feeling for so long. Kudos to Methoxetamine!

No blues to ease you off?

What does that mean?

A benzo like valium, etizolam or something? To help you sleep.

Enjoy! That MXE feeling after a long time is truly wonderful.

Nope, I think I'll be alright if i don't feel the urge to redose too much :) its 10pm now and i have to get up 7am so no problem

I am definitely enjoying, thank you brother ;)

oh i got to ask: 5-htp is not recommended to take same night when doing mxe?

lol editing this post again as i dont want to spam more: music sounds amazing. My plan was to watch this tv series but i havent done anything for 10 minutes than listening entheogenic and staring at my monitor. Previous times when I've done MXE I didn't found it to be so good music enhancer for me than other substances but low dose seems to really do the trick 8o

Last edited:
Plugg 40mg and report back sailor.

So, arse packing is good!
Do you mix it in water and use something like a syringe (no needle)

I have become a real fan of plugging, plugged a lot of ethylphenidate lately, snorting for me is a huge waste.

Piss me off! Schedule change at work, was supposed to have Saturday and Sunday off and I had MXE research planned.
I have only taken a 10mg allergy test, just got my first ever bag yesterday. If this 10mg is any indicator of the future, Whoa boy!
Gonna be something!

this night was so beautiful.. i have never felt so calm. utter bliss..... ill tell you more tomorrow im going back to my bed

i love you guys :)

So, arse packing is good!
Do you mix it in water and use something like a syringe (no needle)

I have become a real fan of plugging, plugged a lot of ethylphenidate lately, snorting for me is a huge waste.

Piss me off! Schedule change at work, was supposed to have Saturday and Sunday off and I had MXE research planned.
I have only taken a 10mg allergy test, just got my first ever bag yesterday. If this 10mg is any indicator of the future, Whoa boy!
Gonna be something!
Normal tap water and oral syringe (small) ;)

I can sleep about 4 hours after a dose of 60mg plugg.

MXE gave me a LOT of sleepless nights.. If I dosed anytime after say 9pm I wouldn't be able to sleep until AT LEAST 1am, usually more like 2-3am.

Yeah i fell asleep about 3am, took last dose around 11pm. Still feeling a lot better than say after 8 beers. Or even 2 lol. Posting from work now and these mxe afterglow effects are great :)

hadn't done any in ages. this stuff(mxe?) i tried felt different. less euphoria, longer duration, teeth even felt weird which I've e never had. didn't have the mdma-like thoughts, had more dissociative feel to it, almost felt more like ketamine. (it wasn't k). still had the music appreciation and a little energy which was good.

but i think there are too many variables to really say that. i need to try it in a better setting and a different roa(not snorted)/higher dose. or maybe just needed to try it again after a long break... when i first tried mxe i didn't feel the euphoria it can produce.

well, i ended up trying subly. it didn't even work!! it may of been placebo but i felt something. i did 2 x 15mg (this is strong dose for me). then 3-4 hours later i snorted 18mg, it fully worked when snorted;

it is like MXE, but no way near as good. it had way more dissociative feel and NO euphoria at all. it lasted WAY longer than mxe, almost twice as long. but this stuff lingers.

any idea what it could be? scary that it was sold as mxe. as could of got ugly if i dosed higher.

Last edited:
Which reagent..? I'm pretty sure most of the regents are inconclusive but it should be a yellowish green fading to black if the reaction is highly concentrated on the Mecke and Mandelin reagents.

Wish I had some left to test on the Marquis..

Are the test kits expensive and do they waste material much?

I'll look for them, what should I google to find the best kits? I know naming brands etc against the rules. Reagent testkits or something?

Anyway last night doing MXE might have been the best MXE experience so far.. with only 50mg. It really showed me its beauty after I shut down my PC and went laying on the bed listening music with my headphones.. I had my mp3 player on shuffle and it gave me just the right songs

Vivid recall of past memories and dreams - erowid lists that one of the effects of MXE. This is the first time i really got this. Memories from years ago with my friends.. Music was wonderful and there was peace. It was so peaceful and calm.. I came to appreciate life so much and understood what a gift life really is. This was my most profound experience with this substance, even holes werent that good. Now i get the hype that MXE gets.

Memories from years ago with my friends.. Music was wonderful and there was peace. It was so peaceful and calm.. I came to appreciate life so much and understood what a gift life really is. This was my most profound experience with this substance, even holes werent that good. Now i get the hype that MXE gets.

you got the magic! I've been without MXE for over a month which makes those experiences feel so far away, so thanks helping me remember my lessons with what you have shared.

I'll try to recall the experience that I had last night the best that I can.

So when I use MXE I tend to use it throughout the evening at low doses and then end the night with a higher. I usually pre-weigh a few capsules that are anywhere from 10-15mg (average being about 13mg) and carry them around with me. Last night I took one capsule orally right as I got off of work. I then proceeded to take another dose every 1-3 hours. When I do this I maintain the high that I would get from taking about 20-25mg orally all at once. So I did this last night and probably consumed a total of 50mg or so between 6pm when I got off of work and 1am when I left my GF's to go home. Once I got home I decided that I would try smoking some since I've been wanting to try that for awhile. Here's what happened:

I took a capsule on a full stomach about 2 hours before smoking this dose and I had been peaking off of that dose for maybe 45 minutes. I grabbed my pipe, loaded a small layer of weed, dumped 2 capsules on that layer, then threw another small layer of weed on top of that. I chose 2 capsules because I have tried it with one before without much of an effect. I would estimate that there was a total of 24-27mg in the bowl. I started smoking it over the course of a few minutes and slowly started to feel dissociated. I took the last hit which contained most of the MXE. Within a minute I was extremely dissociated and decided to lay down. I then became extremely manic and decided I wanted to lay down. I started playing some music, made my bed and then laid down. It was insanely intense and I kept getting the dreaded "You're going to be like this forever thoughts".

My body felt weird, I was having difficulty breathing (it felt like), and I was very shaky. I figured the damage would be done and there's no turning back so I may as well lay back and observe the effects. I closed my eyes and I was instantly in a M-Hole. Usually it takes quite awhile for me to get into the hole as I am slowly taken away from my body, so this was a strange experience. I didn't have any profound thoughts, but after what seemed like 2 hours after smoking it I had come down enough to open my eyes and stand up. I looked at the clock and it was only 30 minutes later. It was a very strange experience.

I wish I could write up a better report, but if you have any questions I will answer them. I would try this again but would be a lot more careful. I'd start with about 10-15mg next time I try smoking it and then slowly work my way up

Had you tried that batch before? There's a good chance it wasn't MXE.

There seems to be some bad stuff out there.

Last edited:
MXE gave me a LOT of sleepless nights.. If I dosed anytime after say 9pm I wouldn't be able to sleep until AT LEAST 1am, usually more like 2-3am.

odd.. if i take a bump or im at 7-9pm i will not sleep (without knockout) till the same time next day.

odd.. if i take a bump or im at 7-9pm i will not sleep (without knockout) till the same time next day.

do you take any medications?... imo mXe is such a complex compound that it effects/affects (lol) everyone differently.. thankfully it provides me bliss for weeks after a single use :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.