View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread - Hit #12 - Oh look, it's MXE o'clock

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what it looks like when you fry your mind on research chemicals like MXE.

http://www.youtube.com/user/JR6477207/videos

Does this look glamourous, anyone?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJIsVoQHe5M

Stuff like this just really cements in my mind how truly sad this whole research chemical scene is :\
Almost all of that guy's videos are about smoking lots of pot as far as I can tell. He's just a stoner, and is not necessarily representative of the RC "scene." Some people burn out and use RCs for escape, others are using these chemicals in moderation to expand their mind and enhance their lives in ways never before pharmacologically possible. The fact that you would cherry pick one video off the internet as sufficient evidence to cement your impression of a disparate subculture, and that you would go out of your way to put forth your opinion of how "truly sad" you think this imagined scene is, gives me the impression you've had a bad experience and you're posting because ... well, misery likes company. I seriously doubt anybody finds MXE "glamorous."

I have to second the warning of going slow with MXE + weed. Earlier this week I passed out for about 10-15 seconds in a state resembling a seizure (as reported by a third party).

I've tried something like it. It was probably 3 hours or something after last dosing mxe. Wasn't at baseline but felt safe about smoking some weed. Shared a big joint with some friends. First got a nice buzz but then I started getting a bad feeling throughout my body. Felt i really needed to go inside. I stood up, went to the door and then my vision got black. Tried to get the door handle, but ended up blacking out for a few sec, falling down and knocking my head against a table. My friends helped me up and got me inside on the couch. Felt alright lying on the couch, but was definitely baked out of my mind.

Has anyone had experience with MXE in a live concert setting?

I saw a psychedelic rock band on MXE and it was an incredibly transcendent experience. I don't think I've ever enjoyed live music that much!

I absolutely love to dance at shows on mxe. I enjoy it more than psychs or mdma.

Hopefully ordering MXE soon to keep my mind off IV heroin/coke. I'd rather be hooked methoxetamine

Almost all of that guy's videos are about smoking lots of pot as far as I can tell. He's just a stoner, and is not necessarily representative of the RC "scene." Some people burn out and use RCs for escape, others are using these chemicals in moderation to expand their mind and enhance their lives in ways never before pharmacologically possible. The fact that you would cherry pick one video off the internet as sufficient evidence to cement your impression of a disparate subculture, and that you would go out of your way to put forth your opinion of how "truly sad" you think this imagined scene is, gives me the impression you've had a bad experience and you're posting because ... well, misery likes company. I seriously doubt anybody finds MXE "glamorous."

If you look further down, you'll see quite a collection of videos about MXE. Not to be Mr. Anti-Drug but yes psood, in my younger and admittedly more naive days, I had experience with drugs but I fell hook-line-and-sinker for the glorification of these research chemicals. I'm not saying they didn't help me in some ways, but ultimately they definitely hurt me more way. I couldn't even see how because my mind was clouded and distorted by not only these drugs but by hype and wonder surrounding them. I started in about '09 and I researched everything there was to know about what I was taking, good and bad. I never really binged or took dangerous doses or did anything particularly dangerous while on them. I don't know if a soul or aura or whatever exists but something deep inside me most definitely felt dirtied and sullied during this time in my life. I can't exactly explain it. Maybe it just has to do with my own hang-ups. But...

Anytime I check out this thread, I see people on the same downward trajectory I was on, worse even in most cases. But sadly they don't see any of it because drugs like MXE won't let them. People justify pretty outrageous behavior in regards with this stuff but they can't be reasoned into thinking its outrageous. If I had seen videos like that before I bought into all this garbage, NO WAY would I have ever thought about doing any of this stuff. I just think potential users should get a chance to see what this stuff is really about rather than just read these anonymous descriptions that always seem to glorifying RCs and minimize their harms. I never got that chance.

zn13bt - The name originated from my original intent on this site: trolling. But a while ago came to a conclusion: I've been through something that I hope others can learn from and I think its worth sharing. Like I said, I just want to give others a chance to have the perspective I wish I could've had then.

With that said I'll make my exit. But I want to leave you with a documentary I came across. It's called "Awakening the Frozen Addict". I'm sure some of you heard about people in the 70s & 80s developing Parkinson-like symptoms after being exposed to a neurotoxin and analgesic that their heroin was tainted with, called MPTP. This tells the story in greater detail and shows some of these people:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyXXRG_UqBM

Again, not trying to scare anyone out of doing anything. I just think new perspectives give users choices on whether the risks really outweigh the benefits. Watch the video and decide for yourself. But I won't stick around here to try and convince anyone of anything. Namaste

This is what it looks like when you fry your mind on research chemicals like MXE.

http://www.youtube.com/user/JR6477207/videos

Does this look glamourous, anyone?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJIsVoQHe5M

Stuff like this just really cements in my mind how truly sad this whole research chemical scene is :\

there are ppl that fry their minds and ppl that use within reason and enhance their lives. Shulgin ate so many random chemicals throughout his life, I wouldn't say it fried him. Some people leave unscathed and others get fucked, what can I tell you.

And I'd like to hear your story...how did RC's ruin your life? you say they dirtied your soul or something, can you explain how they ruined your life?

Has tried mixing smaller amounts of MXE (~20mg) or 3-MeO-PCP (~5mg) with a moderate to high dose of MDMA (140-170mg) or 6-APB (120-150mg)? I've read on here somewhere that someone mentioned experiencing serotonin syndrome with MXE and 6-APB (or MDMA, not sure). IIRC, the person used quite a heavy dose of both drugs. I'd be more weary with 3-MeO-PCP considering it has a much wider binding profile than MXE.

Also, weed and MXE can be a risky combo for me that can induce a fair amount of anxiety. Even when I had a high cannabis tolerance I could freakout with this combination. To be fair though, large amount of herb by itself in the right setting can induce anxiety for me.

I discussed my experiences with mdma and mxe in the mxe combinations thread. they were all good experiences luckily

I have to second the warning of going slow with MXE + weed. Earlier this week I passed out for about 10-15 seconds in a state resembling a seizure (as reported by a third party).

This occurred at least 6 hours after administering the last dose of MXE (100mg, after a previous initial dose of 130mg). Needless to say, prior to smoking I had felt pretty close to baseline, other than that residual fuzzy feeling you get during the day following a high dosage. Anyway, at this time 6 hours after the MXE, I smoked a couple of strong joints of hash which had me pretty baked. My whole body started buzzing and I stood up to go inside which caused a headrush. I've been smoking for years and am pretty experienced but knew I had to chill for a while until I was more capable. However, having gone inside and sat down again, this state which was intensified by the headrush only continued to slowly build over a period of a couple minutes. I was seeing stars which proceeded to cloud my vision more and more in a haze of white and also started to sweat profusely. During this time I was able to communicate most of this to a friend and also felt fully aware that I may pass out if it intensified much further. Anyway, I guess it did and I eventually left reality for a brief period in this haze of white in an experience resembling a strong hit of nitrous oxide - minus the euphoria.

After a period of about 10-15 seconds I returned to a very concerned friend. The intensity quickly subsided and I took steps to look after myself in the form of electrolytes and food. During this period I was allegedly slouched back in the chair, with a limp neck, my eyes open and rolled back in my head and not breathing.

I should add that I was pretty sleep deprived and in a fasted state (having been up most of the night due to the prior doses of MXE).

To my layman mind, I feel what may have happened was the beginning of a near-death experience not unlike those outlined by Karl Jansen in his book: Ketamine: Dreams and Realities:

...but of course I could be wrong. Any comments would be appreciated.

Well, i dont know what your tolerance, but 100mg in a single dose is really lot, and even more if u redose the same amount, be careful man and hope u allright, and if u goin for such dose, ill go more in 5 time 20mg with 10min waiting in each dose. take care

Hopefully ordering MXE soon to keep my mind off IV heroin/coke. I'd rather be hooked methoxetamine

Best of luck staying clean friend, sending good vibes your way. Just understand that you can find yourself with a hefty MXE habit in no time if you don't respect it. Use it as a tool if you're trying to kick, not an escape :).

I have an order coming in later this week, just in time for my going away party too. Going to do a group session with what supposed to be the higher quality batch that's been rumored to be going around. Can't wait to dose up as I haven't had MXE in about a month or so and I'm craving that familiar feeling of awe and wonderment :p

I love this stuff, but I guess a lot of us do around these parts ;). I always end up giving away a half of every gram I order, while I love doing the trip at home a lone thing I find this to be wonderful with friends. Group activities are where MXE really shines in my opinion.

Dude, I GET THAT SMELL!

Like caramel or some shit right lol? Like a sickly sweet...

Shame to hear about shitty toxic batches, the one I got was absolutely stunning. Broke down into microscopic sized crystals

i get the most beauitiful smell/taste in the background of my mouth/nose on LSD... I Love it! so confomforting..

Best of luck staying clean friend, sending good vibes your way. Just understand that you can find yourself with a hefty MXE habit in no time if you don't respect it. Use it as a tool if you're trying to kick, not an escape :).
Group activities are where MXE really shines in my opinion.

It really does shine when done in groups, there's a certain 'shared consciousness' component that opens up when people tune into the same thing, it's a very satisfying feeling to share the vibes.
And ditto to you friend trying to get off the hard drugs. MXE can be used to great effect to bring the light back into a life turned dark by opiates. I'm also seeing alcoholics especially love it because it brings them back to something that they feel was lost from so much drinking, and it makes them not want to drink.

Something that I haven't heard said so bluntly about MXE is how it really just brings a heightened sense of electricity to ones awareness. Electro-magnetic fields and all types of energies just seem to be heightened and more distinct, all the currents and phasing and oscillations of everything just seems to come to presence, and that's the really psychedelic aspect of this drug's effects.

Something that I haven't heard said so bluntly about MXE is how it really just brings a heightened sense of electricity to ones awareness. Electro-magnetic fields and all types of energies just seem to be heightened and more distinct, all the currents and phasing and oscillations of everything just seems to come to presence, and that's the really psychedelic aspect of this drug's effects.

Sir, I have reason to believe you've been tripping.

Well, i dont know what your tolerance, but 100mg in a single dose is really lot, and even more if u redose the same amount, be careful man and hope u allright, and if u goin for such dose, ill go more in 5 time 20mg with 10min waiting in each dose. take care

Thanks for the caring words. Unfortunately the high dosages are due to tolerance, that's what you get when you're trying to 'hole' every night. I'm currently up to ~190mg plugged if I want to do that.

However I will say I have noticed a drastic difference in side effects between my previous batch (pre-UK ban, dating back a year or so) and this current one. With the old batch there was tons of manic, delusional thought and severe ataxia and dehydration at high dosages. There was also the classic cross-eyed vision I've seen reported here.

With this newly obtained batch, I don't get cross-eyed at all, I'm not nearly as dehydrated and my balance is a lot better. That whole zombified look that I used to get every session where I would look close to death is virtually non-existent now (I still get red eyes). I'd say that mg for mg, this new batch is as potent as the old, yet the whole experience is just a lot easier on the body. This is food for thought because a lot of the things I would have mentioned as side-effects in the past I now think were due to impurities. I don't think tolerance has impacted this either.

I really resonate with this last post. Pure batch has all the things I know and love about MXE with none of the wonky effects or any feelings of toxicity. A lot can be used and even after a week of daily use there's a feeling of being super balanced, clear, healthy and in tune.

I've got to say to be careful with this stuff.. it is probably kidney toxic and many of you seem to be justifying daily or very frequent use of this stuff as if its a medicine, while its a tool thats a bad way to look at a RC... trust me, been there, done that, permenantly fuqhed up my brain...

anyway regarding different batches very true first two times i tried mxe (one batch) i didnt like it and much prefered ketamine tried it again recently and I LOVE it, exhilirating stuff... lots of fun in groups.... great sex drug.... hilarious giggles.... shares traits with 5ht psychedelics that K does not..

I can't seem to find an answer to this... can MXE be dissolved in vodka for volumetric dosing via oral route?
Will it dissolve ok and remain stable for a month or 2?

PLUGG (20mg) and CHUG

seriously NO ONE feels better than a person who has plugged 20mg of mxe... SERIOUSLY NO ONE

Status
Not open for further replies.