View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy MDAI Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coolio. After your second trial of MDAI, did you notice any of the side effects you had after your first?

ok finally got to my 50mg test.

tums really enhances the experience. 180mg-220mg was wayyyy too much, 50mg and maybe another 25-30 with some tums (at least for me) is nice- clear, clean not sedating, nor drowsy. good stuff, I'll keep it in the arsenal as a mood lifter - with the hope of trying it with a DARI.

As for it being a low does daily drug, I've got my doubts.

Coolio. After your second trial of MDAI, did you notice any of the side effects you had after your first?

Nope, no side effects this time. Hard to tell when it wore off, and over the next few days if anything I feel in great spirits, more so than if I hadn't taken it.

Nope, no side effects this time. Hard to tell when it wore off, and over the next few days if anything I feel in great spirits, more so than if I hadn't taken it.

Collio did you try taking 300mg?

The biggest risk would be serotonin depletion and serotonin receptor downregulation, altough i beleive this can be prevented with keeping the doses as low as possible. MDAI isnt a neurotoxin so that wont be an issue.

But without chronic use, I don't think this would happen much. Takes a while for real downregulation to happen. Short-term variants of it happen all the time.

man that sounds like a horrible week must have followed

It seems weird to me that you get such bad comedowns. MDMA doesn't make me suicidal, but if definitely leaves me tired and very nostalgic for the feeling again, to the point of some emotional pain. It just tends to make me de-value everything except the memory of it for a few days after. I still eat, sleep, shower, etc, but it seems like the drive to do so isn't there. Strangely psychologically addicting for the first couple days after, and then when I get back to normal I don't wanna do it again for as long as I remember the nostalgia.

But MDAI didn't do any of that. Couldn't tell I did a drug the night before. Didn't feel nearly as artificial as MDMA, and my thinking was clearer. I've told someone I loved them my first time on MDMA without really meaning it. Don't think I could ever do that on MDAI.

Eh, I guess everyone just reacts different ways?

Come to think of it though, has anyone tried this with other people present, and interacting with them? Seems like it might be a little too self-involving to make interactions any good.

I've had a low dose around people, but they were playing a game outside, which ended up being too physical for me on MDAI. It was good while I had the energy, but the effects were very subtle.

Edit: For those even thinking about using MAOI's, make sure you use MAO-B selective drugs and doses only! Remember that the selective MAO-B drugs lose selectivity above a certain dose.

Last edited:
bkny, I personaly enjoyed my last week and I had a single 125mg MDAI dose last Saturday. I don't know if it is the drug or it is just psychological, or anything else, but I feel much less depressed than usually.

Oh, and I am an opiate addict on a 7mg methadone, and I am slowly tapering my dose down, so it doesn't sound like I should be in good mood.

It is too early to draw any conclusions though.

I will try another MDAI dose today - maybe around 150mg.

i can now attest to the fact that MPH+MDAI is more euphoric and MDMAmimetic than MDAI alone. its really astonishing how little material i used last night and how strong of an effect it had. 15mg MDAI (10mg+5mg booster) with 10mg MPH, 5mg selegiline and a few tokes of JWH-073 had me smiling and laughing and feeling the most wonderful tactile enhancement for hours and hours with no comedown, the girl i was with was extremely excited (she took 80mg) MDAI does not seem to inhibit female sexual arousal in the slightest;)

Last edited:
i can now attest to the fact that MPH+MDAI is more euphoric and MDMAmimetic than MDAI alone. its really astonishing how little material i used last night and how strong of an effect it had. 15mg MDAI (10mg+5mg booster) with 10mg MPH, 5mg selegiline and a few tokes of JWH-073 had me smiling and laughing and feeling the most wonderful tactile enhancement for hours and hours with no comedown, the girl i was with was extremely excited (she took 80mg) MDAI does not seem to inhibit female sexual arousal in the slightest;)

YES! awesome news.

Update: Now, two days after I made the last post here, the "brain zaps" seem to have gone. Yesterday I didn't get any, but I still felt the same "electricity" going around.

I am also feeling better emotionally.

Jamshyd, what size doses did you take, was it constantly through the day or large does here n there? n did you notice any effects change through out the weekend? i also felt a little emotional volatility after that was with less than 300mgs tho. You must be feeling pretty bad i feel for you.

Mostly, it was a big dose taken at 6pm or so, followed by boosters up until 1am or so. The drug is so un-stimulating that there is little trouble sleeping afterwards.

I will let you know that I had lost at least a total of about 300mg by having them evacuated too early with bouts of diarrhea. I tend to get those on the comeup of MDx compounds, plus it seems that either the vinegar itself, or the acetate salt of the drug, is somewhat irritating.

Jamshyd - hope you are feeling better and did you say a yellow sample of MDAI ?

The yellow sample was the 2-AI. My MDAI is probably the same everyone else here has - it is a light-brown powder, kinda looks like certain types of Heroin actually.

This time I tried 125mg straight with a small 35mg booster two hours after the initial dose. My wife took 80mg as it was her first time with MDx compounds.

The effects were much more stronger than last time, I was feeling somewhat lightheaded, very calm, empathic, music sounded great. Each time we would hug we would have a release of energy and empathy - very similar to MDMA IMHO.

If someone is to put this in a pill combined with some speed - I would probably think it is a pure MDMA pill.

My wife had really good time with this stuff, she is not a heavy drug user but found MDAI absolutely great. She doesn't report any bad after effects and she is usually very sensitive to drugs. Sex was great, for both of us, sensations were enhanced. Fortunately I don't get the anorgasmia some users are reporting.

The only side effect that irritates me is the nausea that I am getting on comedown. I noticed that if I eat something small - it would go away for a moment, but would be back in 5 minutes. Jamshyd is right - MDAI seems a bit irritating. I have slight nausea with MDMA too, but it is much less pronounced. Next time I would try an anti nausea drug after the peek.

Jamshyd, it is wierd - first time I saw the compound I also though "OMG, this looks like heroin" :)

ok two days later, I feel run down, body aches and pains (which are mild but noticeable) I feel like even though I had 9 hours of sleep I'm still pretty exhaustion .

hamhurricane did the after effects of the MPH+MDAI feel like a rough post MDMA experience?

I've never taken 2-AI but I wonder the the AI of the MDAI is producing the massive exhaustion.

LunarSylph it's very surprising that taking this compound for half the week is not leaving you spend and out of it, but more power to you if you can do it physically.

Also I wonder low dosing this once is week would produce any downregulation or would the time spacing similar to MDMA be wise (wise is something I'm not)

I need to get my hand on my MHP!

What's up with so many people using selegiline (l-deprenyl) in conjunction with MDAI and in general?

Do those of you using this substance use it for typical prescription purposes, and if not, why do you use it, and what are the main benefits? I know that it's an MAOI (primarily of MAO-B)

What about MDAI + amphetamine?

(Oh MPH is methylphenidate!)

so two questions about MDAI..

aside from sexual intensification, what level of EUPHORIA is present (pls include what mg you felt it at).
Im talking about the MDMA "fuck, this is bliss" rolling type of euphoria. Anything like that ??

also, were there any females that felt MDAI is an aphrodesiac ?

What's up with so many people using selegiline (l-deprenyl) in conjunction with MDAI and in general?

One person had a favorable bioassay. Others imitated.

What about MDAI + amphetamine?

should more closely mimic MDMA's effects and neurotoxicity.

should more closely mimic MDMA's effects and neurotoxicity.

I can attest to this, having tried the combination of MDAI and amphetamine in the form of mixed amphetamine salts. I dosed 150 mg of MDAI and then snorted 20 mg of amphetamine around T+45 minutes. The proceeding experience was very much akin to an average dose of MDMA (say, 150 mg or so), both in terms of qualitative effects and duration. Personally, I experienced very little hangover–just some residual dehydration and a bit of fatigue–despite taking no preventative measures on that front, but I often experience few aftereffects from even large doses of molly, so I may not be the best bellwether for the rest of y'all.

I'm considering attempting a combination of MDAI and MDPV or MPH over Thanksgiving weekend. If I do I'll be sure to report back here and do my best to compare it with my previous amphetamine combination.

Status
Not open for further replies.