View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy HBWR/MGS/LSA Thread - Second Iteration

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I've provided more than enough information in the above posts to give you the answers you need, you can fill in the blanks yourself.

No, all you've done is say that because some crops grown on a commercial basis may be treated, that means common garden plants available in the garden center are treated with the same chemicals. Obviously, a moments thought would suggest many reasons why this isn't so.

slightest bit of logical intelligence

I can assure you, there's absolutely no logic whatsoever to your thinking. You need to give a single reason why you believe think garden center morning glory seeds would be treated the same as commercial crops otherwise you are being the same old troll spreading dangerous misinformation.

You've dodged the question and it remains a perfectly simple one. Why do you believe that garden center seeds would be treated the same way as crop foodstuffs grown on a commercial basis?

Plase excuse spelling/ grammar. dreaming.

Place ~8 seeds (~.763g's) of ground up seeds by coffee grinder in a water bottle, put in fridge till 2ish days earlier?
(Friend offers a bunch of MXE, i only bump it. Definite buzz, i was basically down by the time the real effects of the Hawaiian baby woodrose kicked in.
Take it out, its dark brownish/ offfff yellow. Filter with coffee filter. Drink.
Ate 1 seed with the fuzz peeled, after drank it at around +1 houri?
started feeling alerts at 45 min. But trip started developing really at 2:00.
Some stomach discomfort, nothing to worrying
ate 2 seed at +6ish? (revision likely_
Tripped GGGGGOOOODDDDD. So earthy ,beautiful. Had an awesome experience w/ a friend and we connected well. Possibly one of the ESSENTIAL MUST DO'S OUT THERE. I'm serious... Like pre dmt stuff.
weed smoked throughout. First 2 hours no, that was when the stomach discomfort was worst. Worth noting?

I'll come back to ya'll.

^^^^ a lot of my best LSA experiences were while on a DXM afterglow, or in combination with low dose DXM... having now experienced MXE as well i can definitely see how a low (low) dose of MXE could probably do the same thing :) glad you enjoyed man.

and yeah the nausea usually is over by the time the actual trip kicks in, seem right with your 2 hours of nausea?

^^^^ a lot of my best LSA experiences were while on a DXM afterglow, or in combination with low dose DXM... having now experienced MXE as well i can definitely see how a low (low) dose of MXE could probably do the same thing :) glad you enjoyed man.

and yeah the nausea usually is over by the time the actual trip kicks in, seem right with your 2 hours of nausea?

Awake from the dream now!

Yep! It was mostly the first 1.5 hours. And after when more seeds were eaten.

The trip is very.... Solid and beautiful. There's not the most visual activity going on, but you're third eye goes WILDDDD on this stuff. I'd almost border on saying like a +++(and a half plus) type of effects ahaha. Very deep, soulful, productive, and useful trip. Got a lot about my world and my existence from it. After glow is outstanding.

If anyone wants to avoid HBWR because of the nausea potential.... Please, suck it up :) I could have been puking for 45 minutes straight (and in the dream, afoaf has only thrown up once in their life
and it was from 12 shots of vodka and is absolutely disgusted/ thrown off by the potential of vomiting) and this experience would have been well worth that initial suffering.

Weed was for sure helpful. Watch the strain you smoke, wide varieties of bud were available in the dream and the less indica/ more CBD's (my assumption) were perfect. Calmed the mind, eliminated the nausea. This one strain that just makes one completely STUPEFIED, if you all know what i mean. Like you'd just be dopey spinny and very "giggly" at anything even if the dream wasnt on lsa, and in my dream i am a pothead ahaha. This type of weed, while coming up on the 2 extra seeds, sent me into a controllable panic state for about 5 minutes. (hard to tell in that state to be honest when it comes to time) Just felt very uncomfortable and overwhelmed for a moment, but i just sat down alone for a few minutes and quickly got myself back on track with some breathing and mind tricks that have been learned over time.

I was talking w/ my friend in solitude in his room w/ only a black light bulb for a light, and he has very puffy curly long hair. I couldn't see him fully in detail i guess, and my mind started interpreting some funky stuff when i just focused on him. He'd be changing forums of beings like clowns/ psychedelic skeleton/ "slash" the guitar player ahaha. It was great.

Oh yeah and a little bit more MXE was ingested sub-lingualy and a teeny bit snorted while the 2 extra seeds were coming up. Probably what helped put me in that panic state momentarily. This produced threshold/light effects from the MXE.

Not sure what else i could tell ya'll... But DO IT! ahaha.

Happy and safe trips :) Any questions i'd be more than happy to answer.

You've dodged the question and it remains a perfectly simple one. Why do you believe that garden center seeds would be treated the same way as crop foodstuffs grown on a commercial basis?

I haven't dodged any questions at all. It was already answered before you asked it, but you just keep harping on about it because you can't accept that you were wrong in your initial bold assertions.

Go back and read post number #755 if you want your question answered.

How about taking a few seconds to read these as well:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Broad-Bean-Witkiem-Manita-60-seeds-Thiram-Treated-/230530155589

http://www.johnnyseeds.com/t-faq.aspx#questionshelflife - retail seed merchant

http://forums2.gardenweb.com/forums/load/organic/msg0217591916690.html

Last edited:
I haven't dodged any questions at all.

Here's that pesky question again:

1) What makes you think that morning glory seeds for your garden will be treated like seeds used for growing crops?

Can't you see using toxic chemicals when growing food in a farmers field or an allotment is an entirely different situation to introducing toxic chemicals to your back garden when growing flowers?

Go back and read post number #755 if you want your question answered.

No, that doesn't answer the question at all. That just says seeds used for growing crops may be treated with toxic chemicals. In case you're in any doubt, no-ones arguing this. Growing crops is an entirely different subject to growing garden plants. We agree on that, if that's what you believe, seeing as you keep ducking the question I have no idea whether you understand this or not.

How about taking a few seconds to read these as well:

Yep, they all prove my point. Seeds you use for growing food crops can be treated. That's to be expected.

What you need to provide is a single shred of evidence to support your claim that a morning glory seed has ever been treated with thiram etc. Seeing as they have to clearly marked "Treated with Thiram", and no-one has ever reported seeing this on a packet of morning glories what conclusion must be drawn?

^^^^ a lot of my best LSA experiences were while on a DXM afterglow

This is very interesting to me. About 6 months ago I started trying HBWR seeds. I had 8 and got some mild mental effects and no visuals. A few weeks later I had 600mg dxm and then the next day had 14 of the same batch HBWR seeds. It was by far the best and most intense trip of my life mentally and visually - more visual than I thought possible from a standard psychedelic (ie not dmt etc).

One week later I had another 14 seeds and the trip was mild, not visual at all and generally quite unpleasant.

Have other people noticed this dxm/HBWR synergy?

honestly in my experience, every single drug i can think of is more intense while on a dxm afterglow. LSA especially though.

What you need to provide is a single shred of evidence to support your claim that a morning glory seed has ever been treated with thiram etc.

Sorry man, I'm just really done with this discussion of seed treatment. Take it to idigmygarden.com if you're that emotionally invested in it.

acidclouds, 14 seeds is supposed to be quite a high dose of HBWR. Perhaps that's why you tripped heavily?

Well yeah 14 was a big jump up from 8 so that may explain it but it was just such a different experience. Also that wouldnt explain the 14 seeds one week later being so underwhelming, unless that was a tolerance issue.

I'll have to experiement more and see I suppose, at the moment I have some good lsd tho so I'll wait until thats gone

Sorry man, I'm just really done with this discussion of seed treatment.

We were finished since way before you came up with your thiram claim to be honest. There are no morning glory seeds treated with thiram. Never were, never have been. That's really all anyone needs to know. I can't understand why you spent so much time trying to spread such a myth.

Well yeah 14 was a big jump up from 8 so that may explain it but it was just such a different experience. Also that wouldnt explain the 14 seeds one week later being so underwhelming, unless that was a tolerance issue.

Well I've done LSD after a small bump of ketamine, and that was very intense in a marked way, so it may be what you are saying.

We were finished since way before you came up with your thiram claim to be honest. There are no morning glory seeds treated with thiram. Never were, never have been. That's really all anyone needs to know. I can't understand why you spent so much time trying to spread such a myth.

Believe whatever you want mate, I really don't care, just don't come on here stating your pure assumptions as fact - just because you're too proud to admit you were wrong after you came on here all bolshy saying that seeds were never treated with anything. Flower seeds are 100% definitely treated, and there is blatant proof only a few clicks of your mouse away, I'm just not going to baby you and hold your hand because it's a waste of my time, and you're such a pedant. And of course everyone else is more concerned with talking about LSA then talking about treated seeds.

Believe whatever you want mate

No, I prefer the truth to believing something with no basis. You've claimed morning glory seeds are treated with thiram - even tho this has to be explicitly stated on the pack and no-one has ever seen a morning glory seed packet with this warning.

Flower seeds are 100% definitely treated

Non-food crop seeds available in garden centers are treated with thiram?

and there is blatant proof only a few clicks of your mouse away

Can't be that easy mate - you've been desperately googling for the last 3 days and could only find a place with thiram treated broad bean seeds for sale.

And of course everyone else is more concerned with talking about LSA then talking about treated seeds

Then why not stick to the facts instead of spreading misinformation that morning glories are coated with thiram? Please let it drop. You're wrong. Move on.

monday should be fine, yeah. AM-2201 might work as a sub for MJ, but MJ fixes nausea in a lot more ways than just CB1 agonism (which is all AM-2201 does).

still feelin a bit of an afterglow/body buzz from your dose today?

Thats what that was? :eek: Awesome!

What could I expect off eating 12 seeds straight up?

Thats what that was? :eek: Awesome!

What could I expect off eating 12 seeds straight up?

Probably tripping quite nicely! <3 Try chewing them for longer to absorb the LSA sublingually. This is how I've used HBWR seeds before. A friend of mine took 4 this way and had a mild trip, so 12 should be splendid!

Can't be that easy mate - you've been desperately googling for the last 3 days and could only find a place with thiram treated broad bean seeds for sale.

And of course everyone else is more concerned with talking about LSA then talking about treated seeds

Then why not stick to the facts instead of spreading misinformation that morning glories are coated with thiram? Please let it drop. You're wrong. Move on.

What a negative creep. I've put you on my ban list (the only person on there) so I don't have to read anymore your crap.

I don't think it's too much in terms of how strong you can go with them. But maybe 8 seeds could be a good dose to get to know them, you should get at least a ++, possibly even a +++. You can always trip again a few days later. Definitely let them absorb in your mouth if you are doing that.

idk if your HBWR seeds are as potent as the ones i was getting... but 12 seeds... i would be more willing to eat, say, 100mg of 2C-I. high doses of HBWR can get SERIOUSLY confusing.

Best follow thenightwatch's advice then :D You're right, it's definitely wise to titrate upwards, rather than start out with too much.

ALWAYS titrate upwards. dose-response curves for psychedelics are exponential. twice as much can feel four times as strong or more.

Status
Not open for further replies.