View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy HBWR/MGS/LSA Thread - Second Iteration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! So I'm planning on using MG for the first time with a couple of friends this weekend. I have some Zofran (an anti-nausea med) from a previous surgery and I was contemplating using that to help with the nausea... Is it safe to do that?

I've had a few really smooth times on Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds. The first was with ten and that did something spectacular. They have a lush afterglow. I've gone up to 12 before which was pretty heavy on closed eye visuals as well as some nice open soft fractals.

I intend to treck again tomorrow, possibly with 14. I'm not going to eat for the whole day as this has always worked for me in reducing feelings of sickness on the come up. I've never actually vommed on hbwrs, but I have eaten them when hungover and after a fry up. Both of these times I felt really rough on the come-up so I recommend doing them on an empty stomach having not eaten for 12 hours.

i would not eat 500 of those. that would be way way too many! look up the amount on erowid. i know people that did them but they NEVER DID 500!!!!!!! AND DO NOT USE ANY NOT ORGANIC!!! IF U ATE 500 THAT HAD THE COATING ON THEM U WOULD DIE SINCE WATER OR SOAP WILL NOT WASH IT OFF!!!!!!8o

isnt there a big and dandy LSA thread somewhere for tips on moring glory seeds?

also, 500 is way too much.
please, dont take this the wrong way, but read up a bit more and try to stay safe!

I just read up a bit on HBWR and was surprised about how many different ergot alkaloids are in them, especially at the claim that the main alkaloid is not even LSA or LSH, but chanoclavine, which seems to be an "unfinished" version of lysergic acid in the sense that the 4th ring has not been closed yet. has the psychoactivity of those compounds ever been tested? I only know of the trial of pure LSA (Ergine, LA-111) by Hofmann yet.

I tripped on LSD for the first time today and can honestly say I was underwhelmed and I like LSA much more. HBWR seeds are on the way, I can't wait. :)

So I didn't want to create a new thread but I've never done lsa and I had a few questions... I know I could probably read through this entire thread and find my answers, but if someone doesnt mind helping me out Id appreciate it...

1. Taking all things into consideration (price, potency, negative/positive effects and side effects), what do you think is the overall best seed/strain to buy?
2. It's pretty frustrating researching all the extraction methods... one article I read swears by one method and the next says no don't do it that way. In your experience, for a person with limited means and resources, what is the best option here? My main goal is to eliminate as much risk for nausea as possible as well as decreasing the onset time.
3. I read the effects start to take hold almost immediately using at least one extraction method... is this true of all lsa extractions? Also, when do the peak effects usually start to emerge? And what is the typical length of an entire lsa trip?
4. Inside, outside, or both? What is the most enjoyable? Music is more enjoyable on some substances Ive tried than others... what about lsa? What are some activities that might me enjoyed, or is the experience so intense it is better just to sit back and chill?

Thanks alot for your help.

1. i'm divided between Rivea Corymbosa and Hawaiian Baby Woodrose. Rivea is more expensive per dose, but the trip is way cleaner. however, idk if there's any good Rivea vendors online anymore.... back when i was using LSA a lot there were only a couple good ones that i knew of, and neither of them sell Rivea anymore.

2. I almost never extracted, and I've done a lot of LSA trips. I always just chewed up the seeds and swallowed. there probably is more nausea that way, but i always just dealt with it. *Shrugs*

3. like i said, i've never extracted, but LSA trips usually have a pretty long comeup for me. when i chew and swallow i get through the nausea stage before the trip even hits. sometimes it was 2-3 hours til i felt effects. total length of the trip is like 8h-12h, depending on dose

4. outside for sure, imo, unless the trip is too intense. walking around helps a lot with the leg muscle cramping that LSA causes. i spent a lot of time just walking around the parks when i used to dose. lots of trees, a river, not a lot of people.... it was pretty perfect. :) idk what your outside situation is like tho.

So I didn't want to create a new thread but I've never done lsa and I had a few questions... I know I could probably read through this entire thread and find my answers, but if someone doesnt mind helping me out Id appreciate it...

1. Taking all things into consideration (price, potency, negative/positive effects and side effects), what do you think is the overall best seed/strain to buy?
2. It's pretty frustrating researching all the extraction methods... one article I read swears by one method and the next says no don't do it that way. In your experience, for a person with limited means and resources, what is the best option here? My main goal is to eliminate as much risk for nausea as possible as well as decreasing the onset time.
3. I read the effects start to take hold almost immediately using at least one extraction method... is this true of all lsa extractions? Also, when do the peak effects usually start to emerge? And what is the typical length of an entire lsa trip?
4. Inside, outside, or both? What is the most enjoyable? Music is more enjoyable on some substances Ive tried than others... what about lsa? What are some activities that might me enjoyed, or is the experience so intense it is better just to sit back and chill?

Thanks alot for your help.

1. Morning Glories and Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seem to be equally praised. Morning Glories give you a better option for getting the dose right, since any differences in alkaloid content are divided up between a large number of seeds, averaging it out.

2. Just chew the seeds up if you can handle the taste and mouth feel. This is the best and most efficient way to get the most out of the seeds, and the least hassle. It can be pretty disgusting, but once they're all swallowed your good.

Make an extract if you just can't stomach chewing up the seeds. Most of my experiences have been with chewing the seeds, but I think when I try them next I will attempt a proper extraction because even thinking about it makes me nauseous.

3. There is a come up time just like with all psychedelics. You may feel initial alerts soon after imbibing a concoction or chewing the seeds - especially if you have given enough time for a significant amount to absorb through your mouth - but it will still take 45 minutes to an hour to come up. It's a similar come up time to LSD - shorter than with tryps or phens.

The length of the trip can be anywhere from 6-10 hours, and it fades in to a beautiful and long-lasting afterglow so you may not really know when the trip has definitively ended.

4. Either inside or outside is good, but when I have somewhere to go I most always prefer being outside unless the atmospheric conditions are unfavourable or I need to lay down in peace. Music is fantastic on LSA, in fact that is one of the notable things I remember from my trips, it's enhancement of music. Like many other psychedelics, it's what you make of the experience, so any wholesome activities or non-activities are good.

I hope this helps.

I really appreciate it guys. Thanks for your input. By the way, does this high have any similarities to dxm?

not very similar to DXM at all, really :D both are wonderful substances tho.

my old favorite was to trip on DXM one night, and then while i was afterglowing i'd dose some LSA the next morning. LSA hits harder the day after a DXM trip, for some reason.

So is there anyone who has experience with doing lsa extractions and could give me their opinion as to which way is best? Ive read you can use Cold water or ethanol but ive read some reports that lasted days and some only a few hours.

Btw, i have ibs and cant tolerate swallowing that many seeds. An extraction is the only option for me.

i've read that leaving your seeds in a CWE for too long can make your extraction less potent somehow. idk what the ideal length of time is though.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=35607

This nets you quite pure LSA, and seemingly it gets rid of all the bad effects. Also, if you're really serious about extraction, then get yourself some DMT-containing plant, a lot of these chemicals are used there as well.

P.s Can someone elaborate on the pepermint oil you're supposed to add to the LSA before tripping? Wasn't LSA->LSH debunked already?

Status
Not open for further replies.