• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Eticyclidone / 2‘-Oxo-PCE Thread

That's why I really want to try base PCE, seems like it would be an incredible drug. Never seen it available though for some reason.

When you guys say serotonin action....you mean because the drug's action on serotonin makes you *feel* serotonin effects? Are these in the visual sphere or in the (spiritual) heart or body?

When you guys say serotonin action....you mean because the drug's action on serotonin makes you *feel* serotonin effects? Are these in the visual sphere or in the (spiritual) heart or body?

Sorry, but I don't really understand your question...

I just suspected serotonin activity because other similar substances (e.g. Ketamine) act as a serotonin reuptake-inhibitor. And the symptoms I experienced (pretty high blood pressure/vasoconstriction, visual hallucinations similar to LSD/Mushrooms/any 5-HT agonist, Tremor etc.) at least to me seemed to resemble similar symptoms to those experienced while experiencing serotonin syndrome.

I imagine 10mg would be a high dose for something without disso experience/tolerance when I can barely stay in this world with a 25mg dose with my massive permatolerance
wink.gif

Sorry. Yes, I agree. 10mg is indeed a high dose, especially for someone with no tolerance!

I was talking about the headspace and body feelings, that "everything is allright" chilly mindset with that warm bodyload compared to something like 3-meo-pcp, that feels that haves more dopamine than serotonin action. But if I remember well 3-meo had a high affinity for NMDA but no so much on dopamine...

I was talking about the headspace and body feelings, that "everything is allright" chilly mindset with that warm bodyload compared to something like 3-meo-pcp, that feels that haves more dopamine than serotonin action. But if I remember well 3-meo had a high affinity for NMDA but no so much on dopamine...

I always think it's hard to tell whether a subsance activates a specific type of receptor system stronger (or influences it in any way), than another substance.
Like for example how do we know, what pure serotonin action feels like?
Hope you understand what I'm trying to say. Didn't mean to offend or anything.

Edit: An example: Psychedelics like LSD or Psilocybin/Psilocin don't necessarily always leave you feeling a warm and comfortable body feeling, I find. The bodyloads can sometimes be very uncomfortable.

To me, it's pretty easy to tell when a substance is a releaser of something... for example, serotonin releasers feel very... a certain way. However, it's not all so easy when you get into agonism/etc. Most people (myself included) find 3-MeO-PCP to feel quite dopamine-y, but I believe it's actually doesn't act very much on dopamine.

Ala mdma warmth then? Ah sounds jolly good then, carry on sod oooz pissed (high on EtOH) and driving the lorry for fish n chips and finger pie.

I always think it's hard to tell whether a subsance activates a specific type of receptor system stronger (or influences it in any way), than another substance.
Like for example how do we know, what pure serotonin action feels like?
Hope you understand what I'm trying to say. Didn't mean to offend or anything.

Edit: An example: Psychedelics like LSD or Psilocybin/Psilocin don't necessarily always leave you feeling a warm and comfortable body feeling, I find. The bodyloads can sometimes be very uncomfortable.

Science told us MDMA keeps releasing serotonin until draining it at a hardcore style, so we can imagine what the effects of serotonin release might feel.

Also, about 3-meo-pce, we know (quoting from psychonautwiki) it has Ki values of 61 nM for the NMDA receptor, 115 nM for the serotonin transporter, 4519 nM for the σ1 receptor and 525 nM for the σ2 receptor.

So we know 3-meo-pce at least is having some kind of action going on with serotonin. I can't find any info about Ki values for 2-oxo-pce, but I suspect it messes with serotonin a bit, and a lot with NMDA.

Ala mdma warmth then? Ah sounds jolly good then, carry on sod oooz pissed (high on EtOH) and driving the lorry for fish n chips and finger pie.

It's indeed a lot like a low dose MDMA body high when talking about -pce substances on the market. I could easily compare the body highs. A lot softer though.

Science told us MDMA keeps releasing serotonin until draining it at a hardcore style, so we can imagine what the effects of serotonin release might feel.

Also, about 3-meo-pce, we know (quoting from psychonautwiki) it has Ki values of 61 nM for the NMDA receptor, 115 nM for the serotonin transporter, 4519 nM for the σ1 receptor and 525 nM for the σ2 receptor.

So we know 3-meo-pce at least is having some kind of action going on with serotonin. I can't find any info about Ki values for 2-oxo-pce, but I suspect it messes with serotonin a bit, and a lot with NMDA.

That's true, I suppose. But MDMA doesn't just have an effect on serotonin release. That's just it's main pharmacodynamic profile.

But I admit, that I haven't really thought about differentiating serotonin agonists from serotonin releasers, which does make sense!

I know O-PCE acts as a serotonin reuptake-inhibitor, I'm assuming it's a triple reuptake inhibitor.
I guess, that serotonin releasers feel a lot different to serotonin reuptake-inhibitors, as well as different to serotonin agonists.
I've tried Venlafaxine (an SNRI) once, and it just made me feel really weird; very different from a Mushroom trip, or MDMA...

I also admit, that IME, O-PCE does share some similar traits to MDMA in the way that it feels, but I'd describe it more like a kind of dopaminergic/coke-ish feeling.

Edit: Apart from O-PCE, I don't have that much experience with Dissociatives except for Ketamine, Deschloroketamine, and Methoxphenidine. O-PCE to me feels a bit like a mix between Ketamine and Methoxphenidine, but there is something unique about it, just like with pretty much any substance imho.

I'm assuming O-PCE probably has a rather complex pharmacodynamic profile, just like Ketamine for example.

Last edited:
I did 500mg in the course of 2 weeks, ran out of the stuff the day before yesterday.
I took at least one dose every day, 2-3 doses per day regularly. My standard dose is 10mg
either orally or rectally.

The first batch I got was fluffy material, this one was in form of cloudy crystals. When I took
this new batch couple of first times, I was disappointed. The experience seemed to take me into
somehow neutral and anesthetized headspace. Where was the warmth and euphoria? It seemed almost
like some other drug, but still I recognized the "signature" as belonging to O-PCE. Oh
well, that's "batch polymorphism" to you.

I remember coming across the same phenomenon with MXE, where different batches gave wildly varying effects,
some being very mellow and euphoric, while with others the prevalent effect was kind of synchronistic magic
with meaningful coincidences. Some batches put me initially off, yet in the end I grew to like them.

Same thing with 3-MeO-pcp, which felt to me "meh" in the beginning, but soon I learned how powerful
it was. So I persisted with this patch, and sure enough after few day's use it started to become hugely euphoric.
I wonder if there is some kind of learning process for receptors, so that they need to become "attuned"
to the molecules, although this does not explain why the experience varies with the physical macroscopic
form of the product.

I did not plan to use O-PCE so often. I confess that I have fallen to its moreish lure, it is so easy
and tempting to turn an ordinary afternoon (or morning, for that matter) to a magical one, just whip out your scale
and your bag of powder. The past week felt like a continuous slow binge. In a civilized culture, O-PCE (and the other ACHs)
should be part of psychotherapists toolbox, or perhaps incorporated in some religious context (like ayahuasca) to ward off and balance
their negative aspects - addictiveness and tendency to mania. My worry is not addiction though - MXE played a
great part for me being able to give up nicotine addiction that had lasted for 3 decades, and I'd rather be addicted to
arcyclohexylamines than to cigarettes again - but it's about getting too detached from reality, or more precisely
the (rather drab and dull) reality that the majority of my fellow human beings seem to inhabit.

For my part I feel I've have almost lost fear of death, because I've seen how life and death are the two sides of one existence.
And we are all one, we are only having this grand masquerade, and will have it forever, because it is the point of the game we are having.
I have always been, and I will always be, and so will you, because our individualities represent eternal stations
in the mind and body of the divine being. The other recurring Terence McKenna-like theme in my experiences is that some massive global
change is coming and the emergence of arylcyclohexylamines are somehow closely connected with that - but I'm not that sure about whether
this represents something real or manic delusion. But this "conviction" appears very regularly in my inebriated state. (On the other hand, it
is trivially true that technology has massively changed the planet while giving us some interesting substances in the
process.)

I've become more productive than ever, and have finally engaged in certain very ambitious creative project that my
doubts in the past have prevented me from accomplishing, and this is all because of O-PCE which instantly detaches
you from unjustified self-criticism. Of course one needs not to act on impulse, because not all ideas you get while high
on the chemical are good. Or more accurately, they are not realistic at the moment. But the energy one gets can be put
into good use with some sober and rational thinking

Will order more. And while wonderful things are happening I'm continually keeping watch for negative aspects to
show up.

The main (only) source of this states an in house synth will be upcomming bc china cant seem to make or right. I copped two 250mg orders (came bagged sep. So I assume prebagging for ease of sale). Def. Seems a little different from the 500mg I got from them two months or so back.

Hope the inhouse comes through, hate to see this fall off like mxe

I sure as hell hope not. My one experience with this has left me with a huge desire to get more. It's godly for sure.

I honestly don't think serotonin syndrom is very likely to occur on this one. It potentially could, even buprenorphine on it's own has been reported to cause serotonin syndrome, but there are plenty of other explanations for rising blood pressure. Hypertension alone is not very selective for the phenomenom. If your pupils start twitching and your body temperature rises by more than 1°C you'd have a point.

However I have noticed that the visuals I experience on low to moderate doses are very similar to those seen on serotonergic psychedelics which I can not say about any other dissociative drug I've tried.

This is still the best dissociative I've ever tried. Not just breakthrough doses, but low doses as well which I don't usually enjoy when it comes to dissociatives.

Something noteworthy: I experience very intense open eye visuals on 2-Oxo-PCE, something no other dissociative has ever caused. If I keep myself from blinkin it will take a few seconds for my vision to become engulfed in a sea of quickly moving objects. It looks like I'm lying under a cherry blossom tree with the wind blowing through the leaves and flowers or butterflies covering my field of vision. Stunningly beautiful!!!

You guys are making me me drool.... I haven't gotten open eye visuals from this one yet, but I want to. I have only tried so many dissociatives but this was definitely the most impressive and psychedelic for me too.... My last 10 mg dose I would have guessed was just some new class of psychedelics if I didn't know what dissociatives were, not even just the subjective effects but even things like tremors and yawning while coming up. I'd really love to see an in-depth pharmacological profiling done on this one.

I would be suprised, if 2-oxo-PCE had significant affinities for serotonine-receptors. 3-meo-PCE for sure, though.

I very much doubt that either of them do based on past arylcyclohexylamine binding studies. I'm much more interested in seeing the ratios with which it binds to different NMDA receptor subtypes personally.

I got a new batch of this stuff. It's kinda beige/tan/yellow/offwhite and Sandy. Very potent though. I had a bad trip and semi blacked out. I thought I had a nightmare but nope. When I woke up everything was unplugged from my comp, my TV was on my bed (not damaged though!). I remember thinking I was trapped in like a crawlspace or something. But it was just a room in my house. I was feeling The Fear that night. Gonna have to be careful with this new stuff.

Last edited:
I got a new batch of this stuff. It's kinda beige/tan/yellow/offwhite and Sandy. Very potent though. I had a bad trip and semi blacked out. I thought I had a nightmare but nope. When I woke up everything was unplugged from my comp, my TV was on my bed (not damaged though!). I remember thinking I was trapped in like a crawlspace or something. But it was just a too in my house. I was feeling The Fear that night. Gonna have to be careful with this new stuff.

Lol been there done that 5 times plus... This year. I assune your source was 250mg NFHC labeled baggies w/ weight and potency?

Ive had so many disso trips where i felt i became lost and traveled to another dimension. Like trapped in blackness forever and there is no way out you are waiting on rebirth.

At this point I welcome them and ask to talk to any entities based off LOVE to see whats up. I just start chanting auuuuuuummmmmm, if you dont have love leave, hate is banished from here. If you wanna help me help others lets do it.

My balls have grown after so many of these type experiences. I do yoga, meditate, chakras etc. Usually do white light protection around myself three times. Rapid heart chackra breathing. Flood my room with light and basically Gandalf "YOU SHALL NOT PASS" negative energy thieves. After facing the same fear so many times ypu realize the only power the neg. energy/entities have is what you give them.

Just start chanting aum at fucked up moments and concentrate on your heart and love and see how fast the negativeshit flees. Be forceful. Say fucj you, you have no power over me I am one, we are one, youre oneness is not needed fuck off..

Its amazing how the whole rooms vibes change when you assert yourself.

Death? I fear death no more than life. What do you have to offer or say. If ots not what I want BE GONE