• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Eticyclidone / 2‘-Oxo-PCE Thread

Lol been there done that 5 times plus... This year. I assune your source was 250mg NFHC labeled baggies w/ weight and potency?

Ive had so many disso trips where i felt i became lost and traveled to another dimension. Like trapped in blackness forever and there is no way out you are waiting on rebirth.

At this point I welcome them and ask to talk to any entities based off LOVE to see whats up. I just start chanting auuuuuuummmmmm, if you dont have love leave, hate is banished from here. If you wanna help me help others lets do it.

My balls have grown after so many of these type experiences. I do yoga, meditate, chakras etc. Usually do white light protection around myself three times. Rapid heart chackra breathing. Flood my room with light and basically Gandalf "YOU SHALL NOT PASS" negative energy thieves. After facing the same fear so many times ypu realize the only power the neg. energy/entities have is what you give them.

Just start chanting aum at fucked up moments and concentrate on your heart and love and see how fast the negativeshit flees. Be forceful. Say fucj you, you have no power over me I am one, we are one, youre oneness is not needed fuck off..

Its amazing how the whole rooms vibes change when you assert yourself.

Death? I fear death no more than life. What do you have to offer or say. If ots not what I want BE GONE

Really nice post. On point.

I need to not read dissociative threads make me wanna get high (and I turn gorilla in altered states)

I've given this chem about a dozen or so test-drives over the last few weeks and while it's probably the closest there is to a MXE replacement, it lacks the magic. I know people's feathers get ruffled when anything is compared to MXE, but if people are going to assert this is the greatest dissociative then it's only fair to share my opinion pushing back on that. Either way, everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but I feel the best batches of MXE are still head and shoulders above any other dissociative out there.. at least any that I've tried.

Come back, mxe. I'm tired of test driving inferior cousins.

3-Meo-PCE is better for recreation. 2-Oxo-PCE is better for holing. MXE is a mixture ... for people, that don't know, what they want.

Lol been there done that 5 times plus... This year. I assune your source was 250mg NFHC labeled baggies w/ weight and potency?

Ive had so many disso trips where i felt i became lost and traveled to another dimension. Like trapped in blackness forever and there is no way out you are waiting on rebirth.

At this point I welcome them and ask to talk to any entities based off LOVE to see whats up. I just start chanting auuuuuuummmmmm, if you dont have love leave, hate is banished from here. If you wanna help me help others lets do it.

My balls have grown after so many of these type experiences. I do yoga, meditate, chakras etc. Usually do white light protection around myself three times. Rapid heart chackra breathing. Flood my room with light and basically Gandalf "YOU SHALL NOT PASS" negative energy thieves. After facing the same fear so many times ypu realize the only power the neg. energy/entities have is what you give them.

Just start chanting aum at fucked up moments and concentrate on your heart and love and see how fast the negativeshit flees. Be forceful. Say fucj you, you have no power over me I am one, we are one, youre oneness is not needed fuck off..

Its amazing how the whole rooms vibes change when you assert yourself.

Death? I fear death no more than life. What do you have to offer or say. If ots not what I want BE GONE

yup, i got 4 of those 250mg baggies. I have another batch that is white and crystalline. some suspect it's not actually opce or that it's cut with DCK. I kind of like the fact that it's a little less potent because it makes finely titrating the dose easier. When I dip back into the tannish batch, I'll probably have to start with under 10mg and redose in increments of like 2.5 mg / hour until I figure out precisely what I'm dealing with.

It's hard to have the presence of mind to implement your advice when I'm so fucking gone. But I'll keep it in mind. Arylcyclohexylamines really are something else. It's amazing how broad the spectrum of affects of even the same compound can be.

3-Meo-PCE is better for recreation. 2-Oxo-PCE is better for holing. MXE is a mixture ... for people, that don't know, what they want.

I find O-PCE to be extremely recreational, except when I overdose. I just wish 3-meo-pce didn't take so long to kick in.

I keep on saying this, but combining O-PCE and 3-Meo-PCE really gives you the best of both worlds. Such an amazing combo. I like taking them at the same time because the O-PCE makes the time pass faster while waiting for the 3-meo-pce to kick in.

I wonder when we'll start seeing even more novel ACH's. The fact that bromazolam just came out gives me hope, that there is still interest in pulling a Shulgin and releasing new things.

yup, i got 4 of those 250mg baggies. I have another batch that is white and crystalline. some suspect it's not actually opce or that it's cut with DCK. I kind of like the fact that it's a little less potent because it makes finely titrating the dose easier. When I dip back into the tannish batch, I'll probably have to start with under 10mg and redose in increments of like 2.5 mg / hour until I figure out precisely what I'm dealing with.

It's hard to have the presence of mind to implement your advice when I'm so fucking gone. But I'll keep it in mind. Arylcyclohexylamines really are something else. It's amazing how broad the spectrum of affects of even the same compound can be.

Sober practice makes for ease of doing while fucked up. Even do a ten .inute meditatiin before you trip, white light yourself and room, and when bad times come.go back to that force.

2 years locked up gave me 7 days/week exp doing these things and the results are paying off

Seriousky, the easiest thing to do is chant AUM loudly wheb she gets sideways. Then verbally/mentaly yell "If you dont love truth, light, and love BE GONE". Work wonders. Ill even admit its hard to remmeber to do somethimes

Holing=Recreation for me.

I've given this chem about a dozen or so test-drives over the last few weeks and while it's probably the closest there is to a MXE replacement, it lacks the magic. I know people's feathers get ruffled when anything is compared to MXE, but if people are going to assert this is the greatest dissociative then it's only fair to share my opinion pushing back on that. Either way, everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but I feel the best batches of MXE are still head and shoulders above any other dissociative out there.. at least any that I've tried.

Come back, mxe. I'm tired of test driving inferior cousins.
Everybody is not only entitled to their own opinion, but will also not react to a chemical the exact same way as any other person. MXE never even made it to my Top 3, but I can see why people enjoy it a lot.

I got a new batch of this stuff. It's kinda beige/tan/yellow/offwhite and Sandy. Very potent though. I had a bad trip and semi blacked out. I thought I had a nightmare but nope. When I woke up everything was unplugged from my comp, my TV was on my bed (not damaged though!). I remember thinking I was trapped in like a crawlspace or something. But it was just a room in my house. I was feeling The Fear that night. Gonna have to be careful with this new stuff.
I IV'ed 250mg 2-Oxo-PCM and woke up in 20 gallons of water. Inside the bedroom. Cost me a fuse, but not my life. Go me!

Last edited:
Btw 20mg of o-pce taken orally before bedtime did not promote sleep. I was up for many hours but I enjoyed it. I suspect that when IMed I will find my hole...and that it will not promote sleep.

I've noticed the more I use this chemical the harder it is on the stomach. Has anyone else had a vomiting spell from this?

I notice the exact same thing. No vomiting, but feeling like I will vomit. Kind of a queasy/upset stomach feeling, occasionally a mild pain but mostly just a 'something feels off/wrong' feeling.

I miss mxe.

Btw 20mg of o-pce taken orally before bedtime did not promote sleep. I was up for many hours but I enjoyed it. I suspect that when IMed I will find my hole...and that it will not promote sleep.
Yeah insomnia is an issue. It is not quite as sedating as ketamine. IM 30mg though and you'll wake up 5h later lol. ;)

No vomiting or gastrointestinal issues whatsoever for me. I used to occasionally puke on dissociatives though during my first few years, especially if I combined them with even the smallest amount of alcohol, say one beer.

Life is messy, clean it up?
It is currently less messy than it's ever been, the monster is asleep. You are still right though, there is a lot of cleaning to be done still.

That's awesome news man....glad domestication is working up good things for the psyche.

I must say, the one dose of O-PCE I had last weekend seemed to have a rather dramatic anti depressant effect upon me for many days. It definitely broke me out of a rather dysfunctional place I had found myself in....and I had a sorta emotional catharsis the next morning. Not saying I'm cured or anything, just that it seemed to give me some needed breathing room. I didn't get a chance to try O-PCE via IM this weekend and too bad.

maybe the gods will let me have an acetyldelysid and ketopeace session next weekend when I visit the extended adopted family for the weekend. Hmmm that would be stellar actually.

Hmmmm. Well if 2-oxo-pcm is the "2c-d" of dissociatives, then 2-oxo-pce is the 2C-E.

All the information was there for me to know this could happen, sure its obvious combining high dosages of power dissociatives in a fragile mind can make it break. Thankfully it ll came back together ok but...
Last nite I took a dose of 3-MeO-PCP (10mg, orally) and when I was not where I wanted to be I added 25mg 2-O-PCE (orally).

It took me to a place where I had at one point attempted to wrestle/tackle my sitter. My sitter reports they had trouble restraining me at points, that I kept getting up, and that I was screaming. In my mind it was a Christmas ww1/you have turned 40/you know where you were when kennedy was killed type of trip.....and I remember most all of it, but the dissociation was so strong that all the messsages were scrambled. I suppose in a personal and shamanic sense I "got something" from the trip (namely that I am too fragile to keep playing with new drugs/might be time to move to the point C place in my life) but really this was an experience I will be glad to put behind me.

As the literature suggests...there is a distinct anesthetic action to ketamine where you are immobilized....not so with some of the PCE analogues it seems. This "hole" was the deepest I had ever gone with a dissociative, I will never repeat. All of the bad things you hear about happening to people could have happened to me...thankfully I did not wind up on the streets naked but I now see first hand how that can happen and its not pretty. :/

Maybe I can break the years long writers block Ive had, and make a proper trip report.

Careful kids with these things.

Last edited:
Wow man, I'm glad you're okay. <3 This highlights the importance of having a sitter.

I find that 3-MeO-PCP really blasts off other dissos to a tremendous degree. I remember one time I had 2 5mg bumps separated by an hour or so of 3-MeO-PCP, and then I added 20mg of MXE, and then 20mg of MXE a bit later. I was at a show, and I became utterly unable to understand what was happening. Visually nothing made sense, I would look at what I realized was the stage after I came down some and it was a field of lights and shapes, the music I wasn't even registering as music, I had no idea what was going on, I just knew something was. I remember after I came down a little, that this person I sort of know was talking to me but all I could do was give her the thousand yard stare, speech wasn't only impossible, it was unknowable. I knew she was trying to communicate with me but it was just sounds.

Either of these doses by themselves is pretty mild for me, but combined... good thing my friends were there. I didn't freak out or anything, I just had no idea what was happening or where I was.

Indeed, be careful with these things. They're not toys for sure.

I don't understand why this one isn't more popular. I like it a lot more than DCK. I just took 30 - 35mg, with a little bit of 3-meo-pce on top (although I won't be feeling that for a couple hours). It's crazy how high my tolerance has gotten since I started fucking with this stuff. 20mg used to be enough to send me into a manic episode. Now I'm wondering if that 30-35mg will be sufficient, or if I'll want to top it off with 10 more mg once I start to feel it.

When my micron filters get here, I'm going to try something new: o-PCE and 4-aco-dmt together in one IM shot.

Wow MGS, sorry to hear about the fuck-up. 25mg is quite a hefty dose if you aren't very familiar with that place. Seen a few people freak out. I take roughly 25 IV or IM and it's about as much as I can take without blanking out. I would say 25mg is too much for most, especially when you combine it with 3-MeO-PCP. Come to think of it, that might actually be the reason why you lost your shit, not the dosage. Bit of both I suppose.

Anyway, did I mention this is my favourite dissociative in every respect? :D

this thread is a messy clusterfuck alphabet soup that is hard to follow. too many people mentioning their trips on other chemicals with similar abbreviated, hyphenated scientific names i can't really get a good idea of what this chem is supposed to do, or feel like.

morninggloryseed says that this stuff is less sedating than K when it comes to hole dosages, yet a lot of people say that they like this much more than all other dissos out there, including ket. i personally find S-ketamine to be my favorite disassociative, so i would like to hear more from people who have holed on this stuff and how and why they find it better than K. this thread is 30+ pages of posts talking about how different this is from 3-meo-PCE/P/M/O-WHATEVER maybe has been great chit-chat for all of you, but it doesn't seem to be explaining that much to those of us who have not tried this chem out.

it's intense, potent, not very sedating, I get it. but you can hole. and it's possibly more fun than ketamine. please go on. i'm listening. thank you.

this thread is a messy clusterfuck alphabet soup that is hard to follow. too many people mentioning their trips on other chemicals with similar abbreviated, hyphenated scientific names i can't really get a good idea of what this chem is supposed to do, or feel like.

morninggloryseed says that this stuff is less sedating than K when it comes to hole dosages, yet a lot of people say that they like this much more than all other dissos out there, including ket. i personally find S-ketamine to be my favorite disassociative, so i would like to hear more from people who have holed on this stuff and how and why they find it better than K. this thread is 30+ pages of posts talking about how different this is from 3-meo-PCE/P/M/O-WHATEVER maybe has been great chit-chat for all of you, but it doesn't seem to be explaining that much to those of us who have not tried this chem out.

it's intense, potent, not very sedating, I get it. but you can hole. and it's possibly more fun than ketamine. please go on. i'm listening. thank you.
So, I've been a ketamine user since 2004. I started IM'ing it in 2006 and have gone over to IV'ing it in 2014. I have used countless dissociatives excessively, a lot of PCP, some MXE, some DXM and a lot of analogues. usually IV'ed and almost exclusively at breakthrough-doses from day 1. For reasons that elude me I never developed a significant dose-dependent tolerance or an inability to experience nearly full sensory shut-down. In fact my experiences have become even more profound and spiritually stimulating.

I've used around 3g 2-Oxo-PCE so far spread out between the time of it's release onto the scene and today. When I first injected 2-Oxo-PCE and experienced a full dose I knew that I would lose interest in ketamine. I had said I would have found my favourite dissociative more than once in reference to other substances, but most of the time the euphoria quickly faded and I came back to ketamine.
I've received free s-ketamine both in (seemingly uncut) crystalline form as well as in pharmaceutical aqeous preparations made for injection purposes since my first 2-Oxo-PCE dose. Every time I took it I found it completely lackluster. A fucking joke actually. Not worth my time. I'm not shitting you!

As for the pros and cons of 2-Oxo-PCE:

Pros:
It's extremely psychedelic and what I call spiritually stimulating - my religious beliefs have been developing at a higher pace.
It's extremely euphoric especially at low doses, one of the most euphoric substances I have used (and I don't exaggerate when I say I've mainlined a very large number of them).
It seems to be quite empathogenic and I have gotten extremely colorful OEVs from it a few times (which no other dissociative ever caused).
It's not significantly less sedating than ketamine, albeit very slightly so.
It lasts much longer than ketamine, abolishing the need for repeated injections.
It's active at a much lower dose than ketamine, possibly less toxic reducing the strain on the tissue I experience. Ketamine acts as a local vasoconstrictor and will often cause some ischemic necrosis for that reason. 2-Oxo-PCE injection sites do not even hurt .

Cons:
It's after effects can last more than a day. You really need time for this one, not any less than say for a DOC experience.
It causes heavy motor skill impairment, much worse than ketamine in my experience.
It can cause psychotic symptoms at higher doses more easily than ketamine.
It's still slightly less sedating making it riskier.
It has a lower 'recreational index'. The ratio between a dose which will cause full amnesia and a dose that induces a breakthrough-experience is very low, slightly less than 0.8 for me. Compulsive redosers beware!

If you ask me a direct comparison to ketamine makes a lot of sense with this one, since they feel very similar. This one is so much superior to ketamine though when it comes to the desirably effect, at least it is in my opinion, but it requires much greater care and a lot of time to use it recreationally. I could get home after dropping my child off in school, inject a dose of ketamine and would experience no more effects by the time I headed off to pick her up. The endeavour of taking this one on the other hand needs a considerable amount of time dedicated to it.

Now why in god's name do you prefer s-ketamine over the racemic drug?

EDIT: I made a slightly angrier but very similar post to yours in the ETH-LAD thread to good effect. ;)

EDIT2: It is everything I had ever hoped to find in a dissociative. While the thought of it being outlawed in my country is very saddening and almost overshadows the joy of having found such a wonderful chemical, it also made me realize that we will keep seeing novel recreational drugs surface that are far 'superior' to those we know. At the moment the only use I have for ketamine is combining it with short-acting serotonergic drugs like MDMA or 2C-E. That being said, 2C-E combines extremely well with 2-Oxo-PCE as well.

Last edited: