• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Eticyclidone / 2‘-Oxo-PCE Thread

Not many disso heads explore the RC market. Most of the ones I know think there is no world after ketamine. I even heard a few hard ketheads say that MXE was shit. Well no point educating who doesn't want to be educated.
Suppose the chinesse market has its focus on stims as probably the synthesis is cheap and easy. On top of that a stim abuser can consume amounts that are out of the reach even for the most deep disso lover. I stopped trying new stims myself. They are getting worse and worse.

Just remembered we are in the o-pce thread. I haven't tried it but I read that has some alarming lingering effects. Do you guys feel is much worse for your health than MXE? If you had MXE would you find any point in getting o-pce besides pure curiosity?

Well, this was nice. I took about 5 mg of this yesterday, maybe a little less. I wrote the following comprehensive notes about it in my phone:

2:25 - 5 mg 2'-Oxo-PCE
4:10 - Start smoking
4:30 - Boom, tired
7:15 - Mmm​

I dosed not very long after receiving this molecule, with my primary goal, other than just exploration, being to numb a toothache. This goal was achieved.

I was surprised by how hard I was hit by this dose, but that may be because I have no idea what to expect from arylcyclohexylamines as my only experience with them before this was a high dose of ketamine once half a decade ago while already on a psychedelic. I have used other dissociatives, but just DXM, memantine, and nitrous oxide. This was not overly similar to any of them, though it did share qualities with all of them.

I very much enjoyed the high, which peaked for only a couple hours but then left me still feeling pleasant and pain-relieved for the entire rest of the day. There was no discomfort other than a slight queasiness when moving too much during the peak. As indicated by my notes, I smoked some cannabis a couple hours into the experience and this both increased the effects and made me feel heavier. I could see how this might enhance its hallucinogenic effects at higher doses, but at this dose I think I liked it better without the cannabis, it took away some of the fun energy and drunken feeling. I did however experience another slight boost of energy some time after the primary effects of the drug wore off.

Notably, while I felt great the whole rest of the night until I went to bed, I had a somewhat restless sleep full of bizarre and sometimes violent dreams. My dreams are already pretty crazy though so this may have just been a general consequence of lingering manic stimulation. Also it's worth considering that multiple people in the household including myself woke up with problems like diarrhea, so there may have been something else sinister at work there....

Other than that I'm still feeling good today, mostly in an afterglow kind of way. I'll definitely take this stuff again at a higher dose, though not without proper planning, as even this was already getting a little confusing during the peak.... Definitely not something I intend to take lightly before I have more experience with this class. But certainly something I am excited to get to know better. :)

If MXE was available I would still bought it just for replacing 2-oxo-pcm. I used MXE for chilling and soft experiences and since the ban I replaced it with 2-oxo-pcm, but it's a shittier compound compared to MXE. 2-OxO-PCE is still my favourite disso and if I needed yo choose between it and MXE my money would go to 2-oxo. Crazy potent and hole friendly, and better for psychedelic combos than MXE.

Intense experience for such a tiny dose Kaleida :) but not having disso tolerance that's easy to understand. I had my ass kicked with 2-oxo-pce at 25-30mg and I suspect upping more the dose will end in blackout, and my permatolerance is insane. I suspect that 10-15mg will put you in oxoholeland for sure :p

Suppose I was asking for someone to push me into the void. You both did a great job. I think I am sold. I am getting a very small amount of 2-oxo-pcm this week just because it cost peanuts. Probably 2'-oxo-pce would be next on the list. Truth is I cannot keep with the market.

Yeah I'd love to try PCE. Or PCP for that matter. But particularly PCE, I bet it's amazing.

How about the bromo and iodo analogues of ketamine. I know parke davis had to have made em..probably as potent or more potent than k. Chemical masturbation.

So many arylcyclohexylamine goodies just waiting to be assembled. The anticipation has me trembling.

Intense experience for such a tiny dose Kaleida :) but not having disso tolerance that's easy to understand. I had my ass kicked with 2-oxo-pce at 25-30mg and I suspect upping more the dose will end in blackout, and my permatolerance is insane. I suspect that 10-15mg will put you in oxoholeland for sure :p

Is that a recommendation? :)

I'm thinking about taking this again tomorrow night.... First time was a test and I had things to do, this time it'll the beginning of my weekend and I can really get into it. I'd love to see more of what makes this chemical genuinely powerful and not just fun. I don't really have much concept of how to work up with these molecules but I was thinking I probably won't go over 10 mg.

Hmmm, need to do more research I guess before jumping in. So you guys are saying a cat and kitten like myself and Kaleida (with no dissociative tolerance) are gonna hole on just 10-15mg o-pce taken orally?

That is a hella potent compound! Still cant wrap my head around the idea that these things work so well orally...been programmed to think you take your psychedelics orally (cept for base tryptamines of course) and your arylcyclohexylamines via IM injection.

I guess a equipotent comparison of oral O-PCE to an IMed dose of 3-MeO-PCP would be silly but feel free to do so! The original 3MEOpcp from 2014 was 10x as potent as ketamine in my body....ie 12mg IM felt like 120mg ketamine IM (quantitatively... Not qualitatively) ...though Ive been gifted two samples in the past year or so and they seemed maybe only 1/2 as potent as what I had 3 years ago.

Or how about a comparison of O-pce to a dose of ketamine?

Either way...I cant wait to try. Haven't been so excited about a new substance like this in ages.

In my book the O-PCE high blows K out of the water. But the aftereffects are kind lengthy and I find it annoying, as apposite to the delicious afterFXs of, say, MXE.

10-15mgs is strong hole territory for a pair of cats without tolerance. You are going to deploy all the dimensions of the reality and a pair of new unsuspeted ones. Oh, sweet non tolerant pair of virgins...

Sounds good to me. :) I'll have a full couple days for recovery after this anyway. I'm excited for tonight...

Of my batch I only need 20-25mg with some weed to hole, I have got a huge permatolerance so I can only guess that 10-15mg would be a high dose for someone without tolerance and experience :)

Makes sense, well your judgment is pretty accurate. :) I ended up taking 10 mg with some cannabis last night and it was pretty interesting. It wasn't in a hole, but I could tell it was very, very close.

There was a slight but noticeable drop in the "wow" factor of the high from last time, but it should be kept in mind that last time was my first dissociative high in months and this was my second one in less than a week. Aside from that everything was stronger than the first time: more euphoric energy, more analgesia and anxiolysis, more drunken feeling, more desire to remain still with my eyes closed. I spent the first hour and a half waiting for it to fully come up and having fun listening to music, and as soon as I felt confident that it wasn't going to get any crazier on its own I went into my bedroom to lie down in the dark and smoke.

It still wasn't anything stable, which is why I say it wasn't a hole... but it was real. The first thing I recall is suddenly realizing that for a second I thought I was lying in a hot bath instead of in bed, that really tipped me off to my altered sensory perceptions. I also recall seeing some vague visual distortions in the dark that reminded me of my one experience with ketamine, mostly transparent, tiny trees with rainbow auras floating around like they were beginning to generate a landscape. After I let myself start zoning out and getting into the heavy feeling, I started getting more vivid, quick flashes of scenes for at least the next hour and a half or so, things that I didn't feel a part of but were so clear that I felt like I could have been standing right there watching them go down, if only for a second before they became nothing once again. Given that I'm not very familiar with this kind of state it's hard for me to pull any particularly significant distinguishing qualities out of these scenes, but what I will say is that I noticed that there was a slight hedonistic edge to them that was not unlike what I get with my favorite psychedelics, and that's what made me really understand their potential. Even just the hints of it were so appealing that at present I can't imagine myself ever wanting to take this drug for any reason other than to seek them out more fully, the high is nice but not nearly enough that I'd want to take away from my chances to experience more of that.

I pretty much just ended up lying there like that until I feel asleep without issue, and had a peaceful full night of sleep unlike my first one. This morning I feel slightly lighter than normal still, less burdened, but otherwise sober again.

Still not too much to say on this one yet, I'll write a fuller report when I've had a fuller trip... but it's definitely interesting. At this dose I found it very comparable to my one experience with ketamine (while already tripping), and less but still significantly so to my higher dose experiences with DXM. I am surprised to say that on the whole it was still tremendously different from memantine, because if anything I thought that this might be one of the dissociatives that shows me how memantine really does fit into the big picture after all, but on the contrary I'm now more convinced than ever that memantine is just unique. That practically feels like some kind of psychedelic-dissociative hybrid to me, whereas this just felt more like a dissociative likely to be enjoyed by psychedelic fans.

Anyway, smoking cannabis and listening to music is still a little nicer right now than it would normally be, so I'm going to go make the most of that. :)

Has anyone ever made a dosage equivalency chart for dissociatives? In my own experience, I can say (for instance) that 12mg 3-MeO-PCP is equivalent quantitatively to around 120mg ketamine (when both are taken by IM injection). It has been a while, but if memory serves around 50mg of MXE was equivalent to perhaps 100mg ketamine (both by IM). Obviously, since many of the dissociatives are orally active, and since most people don't use needles, a chart may be somewhat hard to accomplish but I still think it would be an interesting exercise.

Feel free to contribute fellow BLers.

I've seen many people commenting about the long and annoying aftereffects of this disso. What exactly are you refering to? Is it that "mental impairment" sensation you get after, say, DXM ? Is it dizzyness? Long-lasting confusion ? Gastrointestinal issues ? Just a general uncomfortable feeling? Hangover ? Dehydration ?

And how long does the annoyance last ? Some people here have claimed that the after-effects are so long as to make this one unusable. But how long are we exactly talking about?