• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Eticyclidone / 2‘-Oxo-PCE Thread

damnn, I found that o pce had strong sert action when combined, turning 3mmc into a highly seratogenic and rolly experience making it feel like mdma light. With the advantage being having an afterglow, and being able to go to bed an hour or two after my final dose.
very very euphoric, very empathogenic and social, and friendly but none of the couchlocky mindfuck that mdma or mda might have

Hi tryptamight, nice to find you here also.

Just leaving my 2cents here. Be careful with OPCE, seems pretty great in the beginning but gets fucking addictive and tolerance goes up fast. It's dangerous.

Keep safe.

Last edited:
I'm actually about to get 500ish mg of 2cp in a trade, do you have any recommendations of what I should do while I'm on it? (other than going to bars and fucking), because I'm a little worried about the duration of it.Also originally wanted to say that I tried vaped opce for the first time today and it feels very very similar to a slightly more intense ket for me
Maybe try to connect with people from other places, other situations, other times? Do some reading before. Pick some music that fits the theme. Get lost in emotion.

For example, the Inuit and the sufferings they've had to endure under the Brits. Music would be Willie Thrasher.

Definitely try to connect to other places, cultures and times. Pure magic.

^^^

i totally do this on dissos, especially the 'hole'ier ones like o-pce.

they really allow me to conceptualize and internalize the experiences of others. really mentally wear their shoes.

i also love nature documentaries on them, especially ones that emphasize biome destruction and other horrible things we do to other animal, our brethren.

also, brian eno's 'music for airports' slowed down is purrrrrrfect for near- holes.

Hi tryptamight, nice to find you here also.

Just leaving my 2cents here. Be careful with OPCE, seems pretty great in the beginning but gets fucking addictive and tolerance goes up fast. It's dangerous.

Keep safe.
Hey there! nice to see you as well. Don't worry i haven't used it since my battery died and i never set up or bought a new one, but i absolutely see where your coming from, so easy to use that one

Alright i decided to order a g of opce. haven't done it in like 8 years so can't recall much other than its quite potent. my last run with 3-meo-pce was unfortunately underwhelming. Went through a whole g and just couldn't find the magic. Last time i got o-pce a few months back, the vendor admitted it was a bad synth after he tested it. i'd try to vape it and all i'd get was some minor dissociation and a few other times i lost control of my motor skills and fell over.

Anyways, I got a g coming from a trusted source that's been tested. quite pricey, but the potency sort of makes up for it. i have an insurmountable dissos tolerance and plan on trying to IV some. i briefly read through the thread and saw IV use was mentioned a couple times. What's a good dosage for me to start at. I was thinking 10mg. Not quite sure what the bioavailabilities are for this compound. I'd rather go IV or vape in order to avoid the long lasting residual effects.

Dang, I haven’t IV’d opce since 2017 but I remember 10mg being more than enough back then, could be another bad synth?

I would not recommend IVing 40mg

Okay so I'm fairly certain my source provides pure o-pce. They look like little small white crystals. Now I see a lot of folks saying if 40mg doesn't destroy u it's bad material. I ate 38mg and had a mild experience, but I do have a massive tolerance. i'll try plugging 40mg later

40mg would have me in the psych ward! I believe the best roa for O-PCE is vaped, provides a nitrous like onset and a reduced duration. I have seen it referred to as "disso crack", be careful.

Wasn't my cup of tea but many rank it as their favourite.

So the first reference on the Wikipedia page says this is schedule 1 in Canada, but it links to a section that was repealed, and if you go the the previous version of the page I don't even think it ever applied to O-PCE in the first place (Claude 3 agrees, though I'm no chemistry expert).

If there's anyone here that edits Wikipedia articles this might be a good one to look at. :)