• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Eticyclidone / 2‘-Oxo-PCE Thread

Well made 0--PCE base is one of the best dissso experiences i have had the pleasure of trying. With a long break in between doses you can take two hits and enter a DMT style 0-PCE level type experience and then that fades in twenty minutes to an average plus 3. Then 2-3 hours later you are down with way less effects on the stomach or urinary track. As far as harm reduction it is now one of the main way I use the drugs. I would like to IM this tan 0-PCE through a micron filter but wonder the safety of that as I have never used needles ever and always wanted to try IM ketamine but then sealed K vials from Mexico became more scarce. Safety for IM micron filtered 0-PCE or DCK. The IM DCK was something a friend wanted to try as I dislike DCK for the most part. I have not tried well made DCK base to be vaped off a glass pipe. The thing with smoking the base is more is required but heck for the hangover resulting from oral use and the stomach concerns it is worth it. Someone more versed in chemistry should come up with a really good tek. Mini AB maybe with lye or sodium carbonate then pulling with? VM&P would be my go to.

I've yet to IM the tan batch, but I should be getting more micron filters tomorrow. I'll let y'all know how it goes.

I've found the experience to be drastically different now that I have a higher tolerance. It's less psychedelic, less mindfucky, and more recreational. I usually dose between 20 and 30 mg orally.

Will be receiving a couple grams of this one. Can't wait! I want to combine it with ALD-52 and maybe 6-APB. Sounds amazing! MGS it was almost defintely the 3-MeO-PCP that caused your freaking out. I took a higher dose of 3-MeO-PCP, 10-15mgs, then about 50mgs of MXE, and then I proceeded to feel like I was going insane for two or so hours. It toned down around then though but for those first couple of hours it was insane. I'd never experienced something like that and it wasn't fun but I knew it was my fault. Now a days I have awesome times with 3-MeO-PCP! It's because I learned how to dose. You take a couple mgs maybe a tiny bit more every while. It makes it so much more enjoyable in general but also makes combining it with 3-MeO-PCP with other disso's and psychedelics. It's sweet that way. It just adds a little 3-MeO-PCP flavor and potentiates but dissociatives and psychedelics. It's still super strong but not as just insane feeling as dosing a larger dose of 3-MeO-PCP.

I cannot wait to IM this one. I'm sure it will be really peaceful resolution of some of my problems and the things that happened to me in the last few months. It will be amazing to get into that true antidepressant effect and remind myself that nearly all problems have solutions and I was too worried about it for to long.

I agree...it was combining two full dosages of dissociatives that sent me adrift. I had O-PCE two weeks earlier without incident. Obviously I got hard headed but certainly learned a hearty lesson. If I ever return....it will be at a very low level.

ok guys good answers, thank you for clarifying this up for me. will look into this more, thank you.

In regards to 3-MeO-PCP mixed, yes. 7mg 3-MeO and 20-30mg MXE had me fighting for my life on my bed against a demonic force. Real or not, doesn't matter, but it was one of if not the scariest experiences of my life. I don't mix 3-MeO unless I'm using tiny amounts of it, or tiny amounts of whatever else (if it's a psychedelic, if say MDMA then whatever).

ok guys good answers, thank you for clarifying this up for me. will look into this more, thank you.

It's a keeper for sure. In addendum to cr00k I would just emphasize again the strong psychedelic nature of this one compared to K. If you've done MXE, think the way that can be psychedelic. As soon as it hit I was absolutely elated to find the magic and as cr00k said, spiritually stimulating, side of it so strong.

I don't recall any fucking good day that a decent dose of 3-MeO-PCP went well with another disso, except with maybe 3-MeO-PCE.

The times I added ket, 2-OxO-PCM, 2-OxO-PCE, MXE or a combination of them I never got any fun.

The only disso combos I consider nowadays are 2-OxO-PCM + ketamine, or 2-OxO-PCM+K as a preload for a dissohole with 2-OxO-PCE. Also any disso with any psychedelic, some beer, and some cannabis in moderation.

Yeah 3-MeO-PCP seems to cause a tremendous ramp-up in the effects of any other disso, for some reason. Like overwhelmingly so. When I did it I actually had a pretty good experience even though I barely remember it, I didn't freak out or anything and it felt pretty incredible, but the doses I used were really low for what I experienced. Also I remember now doing a bump of 3-MeO-PCP (like 2-3mg), and then doing a maybe 5-6mg bump of 3-MeO-PCE, and I got really fucking dissociated too, way more than I expected and it made me nervous until it chilled out.

Well made 0-PCE base is one of the best dissso experiences i have had the pleasure of trying. With a long break in between doses you can take two hits and enter a DMT style 0-PCE level type experience and then that fades in twenty minutes to an average plus 3. Then 2-3 hours later you are down with way less effects on the stomach or urinary track. As far as harm reduction it is now one of the main ways I use the drug. I would like to IM this tan 0-PCE through a micron filter but wonder the safety of that as I have never used needles ever and always wanted to try IM ketamine but then sealed K vials from Mexico became more scarce. Safety for IM micron filtered 0-PCE or DCK? The IM DCK was something a friend wanted to try as I dislike DCK for the most part. I have not tried well made DCK base to be vaped off a glass pipe. The thing with smoking the base of 0-PCE is more is required but heck for the hangover resulting from oral use and the stomach concerns it is worth it. Someone more versed in chemistry should come up with a really good tek. Mini A/B maybe using lye water or sodium carbonate then pulling with some NP solvent? VM&P would be my go to.
As amazing as IV/IM dissociatives can be, I can only urge you not to go down that road.

You prolly should listen to cr00k, as he is kind of a Vet in this, but if you got stomach problems I suggest insufflation. It may require a LITTLE bit more (5mg?) compared to all other ROAs but still you can easily hole with insufflated 2-Oxo-PCE in my experience. I personally found it awesome via insufflation.

In general I do not understand the fuzz about oral vs. insufflation when it comes to comparing the ROAs of psychedelics/dissos. With psychs you usually need a much lower dose (especially with phenethylamines) via insufflation. With dissos you need a slightly higher dose, but the experience is better controllable and you get to the same stage with the right dosage. Titration is one of the main keys to understand any psychoactive substance, so I prefer insufflation with most synthetic compounds, as I have full power over the strength of the effects, when applied via nasal ROA.

Alas, I've just taken the last of my O-PCE. Order another 500mg last night though. Really starting to worry that the magic is gone. I don't even really remember getting high from 30 mg last night. Don't remember anything, to tell you the truth.

30mg is where the dose starts to aim for amnesia/blackout IMHO.

Alas, I've just taken the last of my O-PCE. Order another 500mg last night though. Really starting to worry that the magic is gone. I don't even really remember getting high from 30 mg last night. Don't remember anything, to tell you the truth.
The magic is not gone silly, you just need a few weeks break. <3

What do you mean by saying "you don't remember getting high"? I've blacked out on dissos many times without checking the time and concluded I experienced no psychedelic effects, as absurd as that may sound. Sometimes less is more, especially when approaching that blackout threshold.
But then if I dose 30mg without tolerance in four 7-8mg doses spread out across a few hours I would experience next to no effects at all, even when injecting them intramuscularly.

The magic is not gone silly, you just need a few weeks break. <3

What do you mean by saying "you don't remember getting high"? I've blacked out on dissos many times without checking the time and concluded I experienced no psychedelic effects, as absurd as that may sound. Sometimes less is more, especially when approaching that blackout threshold.
But then if I dose 30mg without tolerance in four 7-8mg doses spread out across a few hours I would experience next to no effects at all, even when injecting them intramuscularly.

I took it orally, and kept on waiting, "am I feeling it yet?" and the next thing I knew, 8 hours had gone by.

I took it orally, and kept on waiting, "am I feeling it yet?" and the next thing I knew, 8 hours had gone by.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoBP_6yD-lw

I was already very experienced when I ran into similar issues with DCK. I eventually used 5x50mg IM because it just wasn't working lol. Should never have happened. Less is more my friend! It's not easy finding the sweet spot with 2-Oxo-PCE, but once I found it I could rely on the intensity of effects I'd experience on that same dose.

Well it's moving time again and I decided I needed a pick-me-up a little stronger than coffee today for the task of organizing and packing so I folded a cute little rectangle of aluminum foil up to lay some O-PCE on(weighed the foil on my scale then dumped the O-PCE on top and subtracted the foil weight from the weight of the drug). The total dose comes in around 13mg or so but i've been dipping my pinkie on the foil every couple of hours rather than taking it all at once. I noticed a nice initial pick-me-up around the hour mark with some slight euphoria and coordination issues but not much. As I pack my belongings some memories pass through my mind accompanied by some comedy. Thinking about the side-effects of sobriety gives way to some much needed laughter. If sobriety was a drug it would be a dangerous one due to the risk of suffering from any number of maladies ie. depression, anxiety, boredom, ignorance, death. That's where the train of thought headed, amusing abstract thinking. There was slight disassociation on the come-up of the first finger-lick than just a continuation of stimulation on subsequent administration, taste was not so finger-lickin' good. No tolerance was noted as i've abstained from dissociative's for 6+ months until today. Feels like the magic is there for me to discover again, I plan to keep it around now ;)

Stilll never tried this by IM nor have I ever used a needle in my life. As far as harm reduction I find vaping the freebase to be the safest. You can gage your doses more as the effects come on immediately and I find it does not mess with my stomach as much.

In all honesty though I really do not need people to tell me not to try a pure grade dissociative say like K from a vial or pure O-PCE through an IM route. With precautions and a good scale it could be an amazing experience that I do want to try some time in my lifetime. Is IM K safer or less harmful then snorting large amounts of it. Can not be good on someones nose, stomach or urinary track to snort large amounts of dissociatives. Using less by IM could possibly be less harmful to the urinary track if less substance is entering the stomach and passing through your urine.

As to the idea that if I IM'd O-PCE I would enter a state in which I could not control my intake is something that no one but myself would know. That is not my relationship with dissos. I use them sparingly. Like 2-3 times a month. I see people using these substances such as 3-meo-PCP daily as maintenance tools. I don't judge them. I also see people with insane tolerances to these substances. I don't judge them either. Thats there issue not mine.

Have to say that O-pce just may not work well for me. Tried a small dose via IM injection...15mg. Didnt seem much stronger than had I just eaten it. Moreover, I find the substance way too stimulating and confusing...IMing it did not change those aspects. Guess this one is just not for me.