• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Eticyclidone / 2‘-Oxo-PCE Thread

I appreciate and understand your concern. I didn't begin doing this until I was thoroughly familiar with O-PCE. And if I felt I had a dose that seemed more potent than normal, I would definitely keep myself planted. I certainly would not try to do this under the influence of K.

Thank you, though; I didn't mean to encourage any harmful activities.
There is really no reason to inject it intravenously over intramuscularly other than the rush. You don't want to become too attached to any rush whatsoever because for most people things end up being all about the rush. It's tougher hitting your sweet spot with IV injections, amnesia becoming a more pronounced problem with doses being less forgiving. Just my experience. If you absolutely have to IV dissociatives, try preparing IM shots for consecutive injections because otherwise you WILL fuck your veins due to impaired motor skills and vision. That being said, there are few things that match the wonkiness of a dissociative rush. May not be as powerful as the psychedelics rush, not as orgasmic as that of MDMA and surely not as overwhelming as that of cocaine, but shit is it loud - You will hear the waves come crashing over you.

MXE is a PCE derivative - it is O-PCE with 3-MeO slapped on, so there is a very close relation. I would speculate that the 3-MeO group actually tones down some of the effect (magic of PCE)
Yeah, fuck MXE. Never liked it as much as ketamine or PCP anyway. 2-Oxo-PCE however is the shit! I haven't done any PCP in years, but I would like to do so again to see if it still is as profound and lovely as it used to be now that I've met this relative of his.

Yeah I was thinking about that. I am IM'ing it though. I was leaning more towards 15 honestly. I'm not to sure where my tolerance is at. I know it's probably still pretty high. I'm going to be vaping cannabinoids and I'll have 500-1000mgs so it's not a problem. If it's not enough I'll wait a bit and move on up. My go to dose for IM MXE was 80-120 mgs so I'm sure it won't be a problem. I've also done O-PCE before a few times. What was your ROA Del?
My best experiences were taking it orally. I also IV'd it once when I was already on 3meopcp and it was just too overwhelming, not pleasant and no real content to the trip other than feeling overly fucked up.

My one addendum, realizing/connecting the dots after reading Haltia's post, is that this one is messy. It feels way more blaahwwahahwwh than MXE ever did so far as I can tell.

To attempt a somewhat elaborate illustration - MXE is like a prim, pretty princess, all courtly manners, very sensitive to beauty and engaging in deep thoughts, an utterly magical and fascinating person to hang out with.

Whereas O-PCE is the Queen Mother Herself, invested with tribal, archaic sacred powers, much given to throwing sumptuous banquets, long hunting expeditions and running an empire on which sun never sets.

I like that we can all agree that there is something about the O-PCE experience that *demands* you respect it.

Definitely. I was of the assumption there were no MXE-like compounds available whatsoever, nothing to even come close to replacing it, yet here we are and now I know. I'll definitely be stocking more.

This thread is encouraging. Like many, I've been mourning the loss of MXE. I tried 3-meo-pcp, but I found to be an incredibly poor alternative. Flushed the stuff, it was really dirty feeling. Yes, all drugs are different and I should never expect anything else to be just like MXE, but let's not bullshit things, many of are missing MXE and are longing for something that scratches that itch. 3-meo-pcp certainly did not. It sounds like 2-oxo-pce just might.

I've gone through, easily, over 500 grams of MXE over the course of a few years. It was the first and only time I found myself achieving a lot in life (fuck, I'm basically retired at this point in life thanks to the motivation/ideas it brought me). It was the ultimate teacher, a tool that gave me so much.

Question, can you redone on this one like MXE? I was accustomed to 5-6 redoses per night on mxe. Wondering if this one has the same qualities.

Question, can you redone on this one like MXE? I was accustomed to 5-6 redoses per night on mxe. Wondering if this one has the same qualities.
You will be running a high risk of suffering amnesia if we are talking hole doses. It's not easy to extend the hole without that happening, but it's possible. Just when you think your 2nd dose might be too low, cut it in half and you're good.

I've gone through, easily, over 500 grams of MXE over the course of a few years. It was the first and only time I found myself achieving a lot in life (fuck, I'm basically retired at this point in life thanks to the motivation/ideas it brought me). It was the ultimate teacher, a tool that gave me so much.
I'm happy for you, but hope you do realize that you are a rare exception in that respect.

Whereas O-PCE is the Queen Mother Herself, invested with tribal, archaic sacred powers, much given to throwing sumptuous banquets, long hunting expeditions and running an empire on which sun never sets.
Don't think anybody could have put it any better!

@send where is your tolerance to dissos right now? 500g sounds like quite a bit and I was wondering where my ketamine use bumped my tolerance. I probably used around 5g over the past 2 weeks and
I know I should slow down. But it's niiice :D

This thread is encouraging. Like many, I've been mourning the loss of MXE. I tried 3-meo-pcp, but I found to be an incredibly poor alternative.

I can relate to that, as I too originally turned to 3-meo-pcp as a MXE surrogate and found out right away that it was altogether different kind of experience. However, if one reads a bit about it here and elsewhere, a pattern shows up; it takes a couple of trials for brain to get "used to it". It works differently from MXE, ketamine etc, as it seems to affect some "deeper" neuro-level, and unfolds from below, so to speak.

At first times I felt like a junkie forced to do with an inferior product, then I started to appreciate the still, almost atemporal quality of consciousness that it seemed to provide. I soon had a kind of spiritual breakthrough experience that was definitely aided by 3-MeO-PCP, and yet I believe it transcendended the usual mania-illusions that are the well-known effects of arylcyclohexylamines. After that I began to see these compounds as occupying the same lofty level as the classical "plant teachers", that is, I tend to picture them as entities with personality traits. Of course I might simply be starting to get unhinged :) In any case I regard 3-meo as more powerful than MXE, and although it does not have the unspeakable sweetness of PCE-based chemicals, it has a light of its own and that light is partially present in MXE too.

3meo it's just not a poor mxe alternative, it's not alternative to anything at all. It's a different beast on its own, for totally different purposes.

Honestly, I don't miss MXE at all. Compared to 3-meo-pce, 3-meo-pcp, 2-oxo-pce or 2-oxo-pcm it was just a cheaper more recreative compound than any of those. Long life to the new dissos, people need to move on and forgot about dead past glories, fuck nostalgia.

I tried IMing eticyclidone last night. Muscles are a little sore. It's so much less forgiving than MXE. My last injection was around 9 PM, I blacked out / went catatonic until I came to at 3 AM. Was still disso'd out at work 5 hours later but thankfully was able to keep up appearances.

Do not fuck around with the queen!

Muscles are a little sore today. Is that normal? I was using a 25g 1 inch needle.

Muscles and joints are always sore after using NMDA antagonists for me.

@send where is your tolerance to dissos right now? 500g sounds like quite a bit and I was wondering where my ketamine use bumped my tolerance. I probably used around 5g over the past 2 weeks and
I know I should slow down. But it's niiice :D

Right now it's probably at nothing. My last run with mxe was a few months back, and even that was simply a recovered 300mg or so, which was about 3 doses spread out over one night. 500g sounds like a lot but when you spread it out over 4 or so years, its about 125g a year, or roughly 300mg/night. That probably still sounds like a lot, but to me it wasn't. I've experimented with 3-meo-pcp a bit but ultimately concluded it wasn't for me (just as some concluded mxe wasn't for them). I'm all about the hole, and the euphoric afterglow that even spreads into the following days. I know that's a trait of mxe (and mxm) that few other dissociatives can compete with, including 2-oxo-pce, but these benchmarks I'm looking for in a perfect dissociative aren't enough to dissuade me from seeking out new chemicals that could offer something even better, hence my curiosity with 2-oxo-pce.

As it stands now, I still consider mxe the ultimate drug that has ever existed. That's not to poo on the personal preferences of others, it's just how I feel. Hopefully one day I cross paths with something that changes my mind.

IM onset tine?

Seems slower than mxe to me, which would make itself known after 5 to 10 min. Eticyclidone seem to have a gradual come up, not a rush, even via IM.

Disclaimer: I am figuring this all out having just dosed. It is becoming harder to write. So I will pause here. (This would have been an edit....but, mobile)

I tried IMing eticyclidone last night. Muscles are a little sore. It's so much less forgiving than MXE. My last injection was around 9 PM, I blacked out / went catatonic until I came to at 3 AM. Was still disso'd out at work 5 hours later but thankfully was able to keep up appearances.

Do not fuck around with the queen!

Muscles are a little sore today. Is that normal? I was using a 25g 1 inch needle.
I use a 25 1 inch too. Eticyclidone tends to leave a bit of tenderness along the whole thigh for me.

Never had any soreness whatsoever from 2-Oxo-PCE. In fact, I can't even figure out which site I used when I come back. Been wondering more than once whether or not I had more than one IV injection. Shit has to be really unhealthy for such a low dose to cause pain. I would assume it's impurities.

I'm really sloppy as well I do more than one in my same thigh, but it might have impurities. I am sending some off to be tested. Got lazy with it haha

I have a bruise on my shoulder from yesterday, and there is a splotch of what could be redness or just bruising. Blood did come out when I removed the needle. None appeared when I registered, so I'm guessing I must have pierced a vein.

I'm kind of anxious about it, though. I'm hoping the soreness and bruise will be significantly diminished tomorrow.

John C. Lilly did have a bruise from doing ketamine, but it was caused by sloppiness. he jumped into a mirror!