• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Eticyclidone / 2‘-Oxo-PCE Thread

@yepyepwoah
Ugh I'm sorry man. It's crazy what kind of strain on our body we tolerate just to get high. Ketamine is one of the unhealthiest drugs of abuse there are, I dare say the unhealthiest of the popular ones safe for alcohol.

Funny post though! :D

I really only can praise that substance right now, although in the beginning I talked it down (I was expecting a 3-Meo-PCP substitute).

It is incredible how fast it puts you in a hole and how well the short term after effects (insomnia, detachement, mania, minor concentration problems) can be controlled and even be enjoyable, because you can choose to a certain extend, how the reconditioning of your rational mind will be implemented.

With 2-Oxo-PCM for example the after effects take much longer (compared to the peak) and the benefits are basically non existent, because there was not really a reprogramming setting. Just a little hedonistic mind trip.

Not saying that 2-Oxo-PCE is the answer to all problems, but it can get really addictive to have a 100% proof non-monoamine wasting substance available, that provides a guaranteed escape from egocentric perception and associative thinking.

TLDR : I did not like it at first but now it is one of my most respected psychedelic tools.
It was love at first gulp? (I think I tried oral first) here.

From the structure I was expecting something hole friendly (notice how the hole friendly achs have a 2'oxo part) and relatively strong which is exactly what I got.

2'oxo-pcm just doesn't do it for me...... I get a slight dissociative buzz but it never gets much farther, thought it was a dose/tolerance thing but taking more didn't improve it by much and other dissos affect me at normal doses so my tolerance can't be that fucked up. Oh well, to each his own, right?

brb setting up my own dns so that .crook will be a valid top level domain

What is the physical appearance of this stuff? Would it look like little beige pebbles? I expected a pure white powder, crystalline/sugar-ish like 3-meo-pcp. Anyone ever received some quantity of 2-oxo-pce that was smallish pebble sized semi transparent beige pieces? Almost like molly without any of the pink hue. Any input would be appreciated!
Mine was always very white (much whiter than 3-meo-pce/pcp, dck, mxe, ...), the powder was very fluffy and didn't stick to anything nor form clumps. It definitely didn't look crystalline like 3-meo-pcp/pce/dck/mxe/3-ho-pce. Have you ever seen a-pvp powder? Now imagine that but much whiter and not prone to sticking to everything. Idk it's kinda hard to describe, but it definitely looks different than most dissos.

Btw does mixing this with 3-meo-pce (especially at low doses of each) remind anyone of mxe?

I was wondering if mixing the two would be reminiscent of MXE. I find 3-MeO-PCE to feel very much like that sort of base, underlying feeling on MXE, the part that comes through to feel enabling and sociable, usually from lower doses. Haven't tried O-PCE yet though, but I want to, sounds great.

Ive had. fuckdd UTI system since birth I think. I remember being 14 in school with a full bladder and not being able to pee. First discovered lean over and rest on wall trick. I think a lot has to do with relaxation, but something ib me was weird/narrow (cue Hank Hill urethre reference) way before I fucked with drugs

I've always had difficulty peeing when not relaxed or if people were too close to me, and also I've always had to pee more often than most people. Dissos have never given me additional problems, but on serotonergic stims, it's crazy, really hard to go, and I have to go a lot more often. Also, alcohol, especially beer, makes me have to pee so fucking much, it's so annoying. If I drink fast, it's like every 10 minutes, no joke. It doesn't make it hard to pee at all, just the volume. It's weird too because it will be a lot of pee every time.

Yah I am like that with alcohol to. Down a beer its like 30 min later the whole.thing comes out.

Go hiking with my bro and drink .5-1gal water. Ill piss like 8 times and he sweats most of it out and goes maybe twice. Weird

Mixing o-pce and 3-meo-pce kinda sorta maybe feels like mxe if you stick to low doses imo. But it's not a replacement for mxe, hell I prefer o-pce to mxe (not that mxe is bad but I just like o-pce more).

Speaking of peeing I haven't really gotten any such issues from dissos, but I do have that whole can't pee in front of others thing (unless really drunk/benzed out/on ghb then I'll piss anywhere and probably regret it later) which is really annoying sometimes... like when you have to pee for various medical exams and such (no nurse I'm not holding it in just to annoy you.... I you want this done fast go grab me some beers and benzos). Luckily my bladder can hold a lot of liquid so......

Mixing o-pce and 3-meo-pce kinda sorta maybe feels like mxe if you stick to low doses imo. But it's not a replacement for mxe, hell I prefer o-pce to mxe (not that mxe is bad but I just like o-pce more).

Speaking of peeing I haven't really gotten any such issues from dissos, but I do have that whole can't pee in front of others thing (unless really drunk/benzed out/on ghb then I'll piss anywhere and probably regret it later) which is really annoying sometimes... like when you have to pee for various medical exams and such (no nurse I'm not holding it in just to annoy you.... I you want this done fast go grab me some beers and benzos). Luckily my bladder can hold a lot of liquid so......

Yeah I've had times where I had to pee SO BAD but the only option was an open area and I couldn't do it (there was this one venue/bar that only had a single men's room downstairs and not only did the only stall have no door, but the bathroom itself had no door and was right by the entrance. Really weird. They had a second women's bathroom upstairs that was rarely used so me and my friend would run in there to pee). If I get drunk enough or on 3-MeO-PCP sometimes I reach a place where I don't give a fuck and I can pee in front of others. My theory is that I got picked on in grade school in the bathroom a lot, and it made me start using stalls, and then they'd all make fun of me for using a stall. Banging on the walls, calling me a girl, etc. Kinda traumatizing, leaves an impression.

Last edited:
I also have a nervous bladder, Xorkoth. Pretty much everything you've been saying I can relate to. For me though there's definitely a threshold I cross of how bad I need to pee where if I need to go bad enough, I can go anywhere, privacy or drugs be damned.

I actually just read a study that says otherwise. Scientists have found out that 2-Oxo-PCE is in fact the answer to all of humanity's problems.

Dunno how I deserve to be trolled by a fella. :(

Lol. It's okay, Ziirp is just having some technical difficulties right now.

Short from sending in a sample for testing, what ways are there to know the difference between 2oxoPCE vs 2oxoPCM for someone who has tried neither? I have some o-PCE to test but it comes from a vendor who, at least once in the past, has acknowledged to accidentally sending someone DCK instead of o-PCE. I'm curious to try either chem so, regardless of which one this is, I'll be ok with it - just wondering what I should look for. I'm very experienced with MXE at high doses and some brief 3-meo-pcp experiments but have never tried either 2 oxo PCE or PCM. Thanks for any help.

o-pce is much more potent (plugging 30 mg is almost guaranteed to cause a hole unless you have a lot of tolerance), o-pce isn't caustic at all while all dck I've touched was somewhat painful to snort, o-pce lasts a bit longer and the feeling is not the same (but since feeling is highly subjective this doesn't really help you... dck for me always feels like just short of actually getting somewhere and o-pce is like dck on steroids that actually reaches that place but a lot of people enjoy dck so....), they don't look the same (o-pce is whiter and fluffier while dck is more tan and crystalline), the melting points are highly unlikely to be the same but I doubt you have the equipment necessary for a melting point test

short of a lab test or someone who has tried both trying it and telling you that's the best you can do imo

This shit made me sleep through my alarm when I tried it, as in my alarm was going off for 6 hours before I woke up. maybe I did too much and hit full blown anesthesia, I generally don't get this effect from dissociatives though.

Yep, better not be done on weekdays in medium/high doses. =D

Yeah I showed up to work 3 hours late both times. If I hadn't put together some good will by being the strongest dude at the job who does the work of 3 ordinary men I would have certainly been fired, as it stands I quit cuz fuck work.

(o-pce is whiter and fluffier while dck is more tan and crystalline)

Well fuck a duck, mine is tan and crystalline. It's depressing/alarming how vendors will just carelessly (or intentionally) ship out the wrong item. Total bummer.

Yeah I showed up to work 3 hours late both times. If I hadn't put together some good will by being the strongest dude at the job who does the work of 3 ordinary men I would have certainly been fired, as it stands I quit cuz fuck work.

When I tried the combo 3-ho-PCE, 3-meo-PCE, 2-oxo-PCE I basically lost 2 days without much recollection. (got a few days off work) But I felt great afterwards (and I guess also during the trip, nothing broke, nothing bad happened).

Being able to sleep a lot is a big privilege after experiences with (individually adjusted) high doses of those drugs. It should be part of the resetting process. It is essential imho. Hence no workday fuckery for me, unless I can shit on my job. =D

Last edited: