• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Eticyclidone / 2‘-Oxo-PCE Thread

After some few experiments with o-pce I can say I like the effects more than others' substances. The euphoria and magic depth is quite similar to MXE, though also diferent.
But, for me, the problem with this substance is that it has no afterglow like MXE and others. Instead of that, what I get is a couple of days feeling physically and mentally drained. I am not sure if it is the substance to blame, or just this specific batch.
Anyone gets the same nasty after effects from o-pce?

After some few experiments with o-pce I can say I like the effects more than others' substances. The euphoria and magic depth is quite similar to MXE, though also diferent.
But, for me, the problem with this substance is that it has no afterglow like MXE and others. Instead of that, what I get is a couple of days feeling physically and mentally drained. I am not sure if it is the substance to blame, or just this specific batch.

I feel nauseas right now (the morning after). But other than that, not much in the way of a hangover.

I have got hangover effects from all the current generation dissos, but I'm also usually mixing them with alcohol, weed, tryptamines/lysergamides, GBL and benzos, so it's not surprising for me to feel like shit for days after.

Anyone reading, don't try this at home! I have got permatolerance to dissos, and a high tolerance to all the substances that fuck with GABA.

Benzos with O-PCE make me feel drained the next day. Weed and O-PCE leaves me with stomach problems the next day. Other Dissociatives and O-PCE usually leave me with muscle aches. O-PCE and Opioids are stupid and don't do it but it totally enhance the poo effect.

Hope that helps.

I have the most hangover effects from 3-meo-PCE. (sensitive to serotonine depletion). I never had hangovers from 3-meo-PCP, just a lingering stimulation feeling (slightly tight chest) the next day. After deschloroketamine I have a little worse mood but nothing to write home about. After MXP iI feel very overstimulated and angry the next day, can get into seneseless arguments rather easily. Similar with 2-oxo-PCE I have excessive energy the next day, that sometimes manifests itself in anger issues. (speculation is, that it and the other NMDA-antagonists have effects on hormone balance, and sometimes a testo boost can be triggered).

Weird thing is, that after escalated combo trips like with 3-ho-PCE, 3-meo-PCE and 2-oxo-PCE I did not have a hangovers but glowing after effects but I'm very sure, that it is extremely unhealthy to do that more than once a month

Interesting answers... I guess there is some subjectivity on the hangover effects with these dissocitives, since some of the comments coincide with my experience but other are diferent. As a summary on my side, sorted from better to worse after-effects:

-MXE: nice afterglow the days after, positive mood, euphoria and maybe a bit of tiredness if the dose was high, but nothing to worry.
-3-meo-pce: it has the cleanest afterglow for me, a functional positive mood for a couple of days or more.
-Ketamine: nice afterglow, but also a more noticeable tiredness.
-3-meo-pcp: positive afterglow for some days, but very subtle, almost neutral.
-ephenidine: some tiredness for a couple of days, but not very worrying.
-DCK: tolerable tiredness, more or less like ephenidine.
-2-oxo-pce: clear hangover for 2/3 days: tiredness, low mood and emotional coolness.

I conducted some more experiments yesterday with O-PCE. 10mg orally, followed 1,5 hours later by 7mg rectal dose. I don't think I'm missing that much MXE (my introduction to this new bright world of ACH (arylcyclohexylamine) ) anymore, as this compound has the same magic, but in a form that is both regal and wild. This "magic" must be a property of the pce molecule, as it is lacking in pcp, which has no similar "magic" but instead a "light", a power of its own.

As for PCM, I would not go so far as to call her a peasant <grin>, but it is true that there is not that much profundity, not at least on the dosages that I employ (I have experience with O-PCM, which I liked, and ketamine, which I don't like that much). I only use what might be called psycholytic doses, the idea is to get as high as possible without impairing speech and motor coordination to a such degree that it becomes noticeable to others.

Rectal works very good, as with mxe, there is a very pleasurable rush where your brain melts with happiness of being just where you are, and whatever it is that you're doing at the moment. (In contrast, with 3-MeO-PCP there is hardly any rush, instead it seems to work as if from below to above, in more slow and mysterious manner, and the effect is much more spread in time.) As with other ACHs, once the feeling starts to plateau and you begin to suspect that your latest series of world-changing epiphanies might have been a little more chemically enhanced than what you suspected only an half hour ago, there comes a temptation to redose immediately, but thus far the desire to preserve the magic has prevailed over greed.

After 9 hours had passed, I decided to try a combination of 2 mgs of AB-FUBINACA oral with 6 mgs of O-PCE rectally. Once the O-PCE rush subsided and the fubinaca started to take over, things were very weird for some time, and I felt I was definitely getting near of the limits that I described, namely reality started to liquify a little too much at the edges, so this combination is definitely something that is better explored at nighttime in a reclining position with headphones on. All ACHs are greatly amplified by cannabinoids, and one can have a real trip on very conservative doses, and this was no exception to a rule. This time I played my guitar for a long time, coming up with motifs and sequenced that moved me to tears with their beauty.

I can't wait to get around combining O-PCE with 3-MeO-PCP, to me that sounds like an alchemical wedding!

I conducted some more experiments yesterday with O-PCE. 10mg orally, followed 1,5 hours later by 7mg rectal dose. I don't think I'm missing that much MXE (my introduction to this new bright world of ACH (arylcyclohexylamine) ) anymore, as this compound has the same magic, but in a form that is both regal and wild. This "magic" must be a property of the pce molecule, as it is lacking in pcp, which has no similar "magic" but instead a "light", a power of its own.

As for PCM, I would not go so far as to call her a peasant <grin>, but it is true that there is not that much profundity, not at least on the dosages that I employ (I have experience with O-PCM, which I liked, and ketamine, which I don't like that much). I only use what might be called psycholytic doses, the idea is to get as high as possible without impairing speech and motor coordination to a such degree that it becomes noticeable to others.

Rectal works very good, as with mxe, there is a very pleasurable rush where your brain melts with happiness of being just where you are, and whatever it is that you're doing at the moment. (In contrast, with 3-MeO-PCP there is hardly any rush, instead it seems to work as if from below to above, in more slow and mysterious manner, and the effect is much more spread in time.) As with other ACHs, once the feeling starts to plateau and you begin to suspect that your latest series of world-changing epiphanies might have been a little more chemically enhanced than what you suspected only an half hour ago, there comes a temptation to redose immediately, but thus far the desire to preserve the magic has prevailed over greed.

After 9 hours had passed, I decided to try a combination of 2 mgs of AB-FUBINACA oral with 6 mgs of O-PCE rectally. Once the O-PCE rush subsided and the fubinaca started to take over, things were very weird for some time, and I felt I was definitely getting near of the limits that I described, namely reality started to liquify a little too much at the edges, so this combination is definitely something that is better explored at nighttime in a reclining position with headphones on. All ACHs are greatly amplified by cannabinoids, and one can have a real trip on very conservative doses, and this was no exception to a rule. This time I played my guitar for a long time, coming up with motifs and sequenced that moved me to tears with their beauty.

I can't wait to get around combining O-PCE with 3-MeO-PCP, to me that sounds like an alchemical wedding!

Would you say rectal admin of opce is significantly more potent than intranasal

Would you say rectal admin of opce is significantly more potent than intranasal

I'm pretty sure it is. In case of MXE, rectal is almost as powerful as intramuscular, and it seems that O-PCE shares the same property.

With all ACHs I've tried, oral, taken into empty stomach is by far the best ROA, with rectal as good second best option. Intranasal/sublingual filter out too many "frequencies", resulting a little more than a heady fizz. Or so it feels to me.

I agree with you more or less, oral is by far my favorite ROA with MXE. But I tend to like 3-MeO-PCP nasally because I use it in low doses and I like the stimulating properties. It's more dissociating orally for sure, but I like to use other things for dissociation.

I think I'll try O-PCE soon, looking forward to it, it sounds nice. I actually have a tiny bit of MXE and I used like 20mg orally last week, wow, now I remember why MXE is the best. It's just got that magic feeling.

I agree with you more or less, oral is by far my favorite ROA with MXE. But I tend to like 3-MeO-PCP nasally because I use it in low doses and I like the stimulating properties. It's more dissociating orally for sure, but I like to use other things for dissociation.

I think I'll try O-PCE soon, looking forward to it, it sounds nice. I actually have a tiny bit of MXE and I used like 20mg orally last week, wow, now I remember why MXE is the best. It's just got that magic feeling.

Lucky motherfucker :) What are you currently using for dissociating?

Getting some O-PCE soon. Hopefully ALD-52 as well if I have enough money. I can't wait! I love what haltia speaks off. It's so beautiful IM'ing things like this and MXE. It's like the ultimate feeling of contentedness. Bliss just washs over your entire body. I'll have some nitrous and JWH-122. I'll most likely IM 10-15mgs of the O-PCE, then 5-10 minutes later take a blast of 122, and then do some nitrous. Super excited! It's been a few months since I've IM'd any disso. I know I'm going to melt into my seat with bliss. Can't wait to get weird and traverse the cosmos of my mind with some good music plus friends! I'm in need of this!

Help, if you have the disso perma tolerance 10mg won't do much for you. I can't remember for sure but I think my dose was 30-40mg and I felt like I could easily take it higher.
10mg is probably a good place to start though.

Yeah I was thinking about that. I am IM'ing it though. I was leaning more towards 15 honestly. I'm not to sure where my tolerance is at. I know it's probably still pretty high. I'm going to be vaping cannabinoids and I'll have 500-1000mgs so it's not a problem. If it's not enough I'll wait a bit and move on up. My go to dose for IM MXE was 80-120 mgs so I'm sure it won't be a problem. I've also done O-PCE before a few times. What was your ROA Del?

t+60 : Took 3 big bumps of 2-oxo-PCE (~20-30mg), wholed hard, not much recollection, many voices in my head, awesome visuals, a sense of a presence of entitites

Niiice. This is the kind of hole I always try to achieve. I feel like really good holes, on good dissos like K or O-PCE, are extremely similar to DMT flashes. I only have a couple of friends who have agreed with this analogy, but I think it stands.

Mental trainwrecks are very unlikely with good dissos (i.e. the PCEs). I would never abuse 3-meo-PCP because it seems to have more potential for psychosis because of the dopaminergic affinity profile.

I feel the same way. Thankfully, I have very limited experience with what I consider to be "bad dissociatives." I place DXM and methoxphenidine in this category. I suspect PCP (and its most closely related analogs) would also fit in there, but I have never tried it, nor had the opportunity to. As much as I loved MXE when it was readily available, it seems like kind of a not-so-great disso in retrospect. It was lots of fun, but I think it had more in common, in terms of effects, with DXM/MXP than with K/O-PCE.

Definitely the arylcyclohexylamines have a certain magic about them. Like you said, especially the PCE analogs seem promising on the whole. But everyone is different, and everyone likes to trip/dissociate differently. There's no accounting for taste, especially for disso fans who don't like to hole (wtf?!).

Also, thank you for the report, extremely interesting combo. I've never combined dissociatives before; I guess I've been wary of excess confusion and lack of synergy.

Be careful moving around after having IV dissociatives.

I appreciate and understand your concern. I didn't begin doing this until I was thoroughly familiar with O-PCE. And if I felt I had a dose that seemed more potent than normal, I would definitely keep myself planted. I certainly would not try to do this under the influence of K.

Thank you, though; I didn't mean to encourage any harmful activities.

Interesting. I think I tried one oral dose of MXE, way way back in the day; I don't really remember the effects. I also more than likely redosed intranasally within an hour or two. I've read interesting reports of oral O-PCE experiences here on Bluelight; I just feel like I have a stubborn side that's telling me I won't reach the hole with oral/nasal. I've never plugged anything. I'm not opposed to it, necessarily, but if I can reach the hole in another fashion, I'll take that option. However, all the talk of oral dosages has me wondering. Is there any kind of rush or intense onset with oral/plugged doses of dissos?

As much as I loved MXE when it was readily available, it seems like kind of a not-so-great disso in retrospect. It was lots of fun, but I think it had more in common, in terms of effects, with DXM/MXP than with K/O-PCE.

MXE is a PCE derivative - it is O-PCE with 3-MeO slapped on, so there is a very close relation. I would speculate that the 3-MeO group actually tones down some of the effect (magic of PCE)

However, all the talk of oral dosages has me wondering. Is there any kind of rush or intense onset with oral/plugged doses of dissos?

There is no rush with oral, but you get a full-spectrum experience. It comes heavier and is in "technicolor". I wish I had better metaphors.:)

With O-PCE and MXE there is a beautiful rush when you take it rectally. Not so much rush with O-PCM and 3-MeO-PCP, but still you get a nicer and richer experience than what you get when you insufflate. My opinion only, and I'm not looking to hole.

Also your stomach needs to be totally empty, morning is the best time. With rectal, evacuate bowels properly first.

I'm on the tail-end of my first real ride with this one and I've gotta say I love it. It's the first real taste of wonkland that I've had since MXE. I'd done smaller doses before, using as I do 3-meo, but not like this. Woah momma. 5-15mg plugged (all the powder that would come out at the time) and then maybe half the original amount 70 minutes later. Everything from holing to the fear to syncing up with alternate timelines and connecting to the source. This stuff is amazing.

My one addendum, realizing/connecting the dots after reading Haltia's post, is that this one is messy. It feels way more blaahwwahahwwh than MXE ever did so far as I can tell.