• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy ETH-LAD Thread

I dropped about 600 micros on Friday night. You guys think if I drop 1 mg late tonight/early tomorrow morning can trip?
I may try it

Ooof that sounds like not worthwhile to me. Agreed that you'd be running on fumes.. you'd be better off giving yourself a longer break. But if you do it, let us know! That's a mighty high dose.

hey ontarioguy... was the 600u experience on no tolerance? is there a tr somewhere for me to read?

It was on a slight tolerance, an 8 days since my last trip. I didn't write a trip report, as it wasn't really anything out of the ordinary acid trip tbh. Not too say it wasn't good, it was. But it wasn't anything to write home about it

Exactly the same for me! Anything I love to eat normally is intensified by ten, its the best! I love cooking good homemade meals on psychedelics.
I'd give 'er a few weeks break and do the 600 again with no tolerance. That's as high as I've pushed this substance and if you haven't yet, it's astounding

Tried 1tab ethlad + 1tab allad with slight tolerance (last trip 9 days before using tryptamines) in hope of having great visuals, it turns that this combo gives way less visuals than 2 tab ethlad or 2 tabs allad :/

Also possible variance in the effective microgram density of the tabs; I have noted substantial variance ~20% commonly.
Also
is 9 days good for 200mic recovery? it is certainly fine for 100mic recovery.

4mg to 8mg of ondansetron one hour before your dose so it can block the receptor. 4mg is usually for mild nausea and 8mg is for severe nausea, example: chemotherapy. I have given it on an ambulance to prevent nausea, meaning they haven't vomited, but are sick. If you do vomit promethazine would be the correct step to take as it will kill the vomiting. I don't know how promethazine would react with psychedelics so, please use harm reduction. I've taken 4mg of Zofran one hour prior to dosing and it worked perfectly. Be aware that high doses of ondansetron can be hard on the liver and kidneys.

I forgot to mention that I had taken 4mg of Zofran(ondansetron) before taking 300ug of ETH LAD and 300ug of 1P-LSD. It was a wonderful day last Friday when I did this. The OEVs and CEVs were some of the best I've ever had. I will be taking a dose of 150ug Saturday of ETH LAD alone to see if a lower dose will be just as exciting. Plus the Zofran as a preventative measure. I'll post a trip report soon.

I forgot to mention that I had taken 4mg of Zofran(ondansetron) before taking 300ug of ETH LAD and 300ug of 1P-LSD. It was a wonderful day last Friday when I did this. The OEVs and CEVs were some of the best I've ever had. I will be taking a dose of 150ug Saturday of ETH LAD alone to see if a lower dose will be just as exciting. Plus the Zofran as a preventative measure. I'll post a trip report soon.
was the 2 x 300 mic taken at the same time? what was your tolerance? can you please give more details about this trip? thank you

was the 2 x 300 mic taken at the same time? what was your tolerance? can you please give more details about this trip? thank you

The 300ug of ETH LAD and 300ug of 1p-LSD were taken at the same time after tripping 12 days prior, so just a bit of tolerance. The effects were amazing! The ETH LAD was the star of the show visually and the 1P did its thing with warm and tingly feelings. The body load was intense until, what I felt, was three peaks (about 2 hours). After that, it was just amazing.

Ivy on the pine trees around my house looked to be growing quickly up and down, then in spirals on the 40-foot tall geometric bark. The cracks in the pavement were running down the driveway, opening, and expanding. Every bird, or animal for that matter, had tracers that lasted forever. The introspect I gained was that everything was going to be fine due to the feeling that everything was just connected and I was able to contribute to the oneness of nature. There was much more, but its hard to explain and I had a bit of amnesia from the ETH-LAD.

Please be careful with this! I was in a very good set and setting and I wanted a strong experience. If I had been anywhere else I believe I would have lost my mind for awhile. If I do go into public with tripping I usually take a much lower dose. I also had a trip sitter, my wife, so that made this experience much better. Although she only checked on me periodically it still was a great trip. One thing I also did was to take 25 mg of Benedryl to combat watery eyes, but it only helped a little bit. I recommend urinating to clear your bladder before the come up. I made the mistake of drinking a huge glass of water before my come up ended and was unable to pee due to my visuals occupying my mind. It's hard to pee when the bathroom is breathing and morphing. When I hit the peak I was able to relieve myself and deal with the bathroom visuals. On another note, peoples' faces seemed to be painted with red face paint on their features, such as noses, chins, and cheeks. This was a very defining feature for a few people I did see. And heads up, keep ice packs around wrapped in towels, because at that dose of ETH LAD I did get somewhat overheated during the come up. Hope this helps and if you have anymore questions I'll be glad to try and help. Take care!

If you trim the dose to 2 + 2 do you think you would still have amnesia?

If you trim the dose to 2 + 2 do you think you would still have amnesia?

I think that is possible. The amnesia factor wasn't that bad really. I just can't remember a few moments here and there, and that may have just been due to the visuals and internalizing that happened to me from being on that high of a dose. Which I will not be trying to repeat because I don't want to waste lysergamides like that again. I just wanted to do this one time and to gain knowledge from it, which I did.

I think that is possible. The amnesia factor wasn't that bad really. I just can't remember a few moments here and there, and that may have just been due to the visuals and internalizing that happened to me from being on that high of a dose. Which I will not be trying to repeat because I don't want to waste lysergamides like that again. I just wanted to do this one time and to gain knowledge from it, which I did.

I guess I should retract the statement about wasting, because it was amazing and totally not a waste of anything. I was trying to imply that ETH LAD can be just as good at lower doses. Especially 150ug as I've had in the past.

Ended up dosing a tab of 1p and eth together. Pretty fun. No bodyload at all. 3 beers and cannabis throughout the trip. Visuals were mild. Headspace somewhat underwhelming compared to LSD. Enjoyable trip tho. Starting to branch out of my normal genres of music.

Thanks tactics625 , As for me I don't think I can ever go for those doses, most I can take is 200 mic if set and setting are PERFECT, and it really blow my mind and makes me feel my ego crushed ! I also find the come up of ETH-LAD very inconfortable especially when dose is more than 150 mic.

Thanks tactics625 , As for me I don't think I can ever go for those doses, most I can take is 200 mic if set and setting are PERFECT, and it really blow my mind and makes me feel my ego crushed ! I also find the come up of ETH-LAD very inconfortable especially when dose is more than 150 mic.

Sure, just remember that I don't think I'll ever try and repeat that experiment. It was fun, but I think experiencing these substances on their own at reasonable doses is the proper way to do it. They all have some unique qualities you can miss out on when combining them and it can be a very mind-warping experience. I was lucky to have the set and setting, along with a sitter. I wouldn't have done it if I hadn't planned it out to be able to handle it in a safe manner. Take care! Also, a proper ETH LAD 150ug trip report will be coming soon. I just want my tolerance to be nil.