• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy ETH-LAD Thread

Yes, I should have mentioned or bought of this, even when I don't eat I try to ingest sugars and vitamins through other means then solid food.

I can vouch for this, oden even killed the nausea during an Ayahuasca come up, that stuff is the bees knees

Ondanestron isn't something that needs to be questioned on whether it will totally eliminate nausea. The only real question is, "What dose do I need?". Also a bit of, "What time to take it so it will be most effective?". That's it. I could eat a heavy meal beforehand and still not worry about puking.

I BTW never got the whole need to fast thing. I mean yeah I'm not going to wolf down a two pound steak with a garlic, sour cream, and cheese covered baked potato but still.... I just eat light and easier to digest foods. Like salads or some fruit/vegetables. I do this because its not only sensible but sometimes ill get so wrapped up in a heavy trip that I realize six or more hours into that I haven't eaten anything. Doesn't happen to often but its comforting to know that I did eat something a bit before the trip. Plus psychedelics mess with immune function a bit so why make it worse by not properly fueling my body. Just because it may turn out to be only an intense mental hike but its still good to know on something like psychedelics that I tried to properly take care of myself... So what if I spend a small window with nausea. Worst case scenario is I puke and feel better. Ill take a healthy head start that might end in a little vomiting rather then vomiting while not even having ate anything messing with my bodies hydration and already low levels if things it properly needs.

Yeah I agree, I never got the whole fasting thing, it seems like a bad idea, going into a powerfully altering experience without properly fueling your mind/body.

for me, fasting is almost mandatory. i dont do well with food, even when sober, and psychedelics make all of the symptoms worse. much worse.

I fast with heavy doses tryptamines and with some lysergamides, mostly LSD and ETH-LAD.
It feels wrong to eat when I'm about to embark on a spiritual adventure, the Spirit recognizes those who travel light IMO. Best mushrooms trips I've had were during short fasting periods.

I have noticed that phenethylamines (especially 3-carbon ones, like DOx or 3C-X) would actually require me to eat something light beforehand to avoid unpleasant effects later.

I can't escape the feeling of "anime" when I take ETH-LAD, something about the vibe and the visuals that makes me feel that way...8)

Im one of the weird people who actually enjoys eating whilst under the influence of most Psychedelics. I feel that even everyday foods take on completely new tastes, textures, and aromas. I really enjoy sweet or sour foods. The only thing I shy away from while tripping is red meat, it never agrees with my stomach even though I eat red meat regularly. Candy and chocolates are the best :) last time I tripped I discovered zero bars with the caramel and white chocolate, it's now easily my favorite candy bar

I agree, I love eating on psychedelics. Also when I eat a small amount beforehand I feel that the effects are better and it absorbs better.

last time I tripped I discovered zero bars with the caramel and white chocolate, it's now easily my favorite candy bar

Growing up one of my favourites were the zero dark bars, only kind my mom would ever buy us lol.

I don't usually feel like eating anything while tripping, feels awkward in the mouth unless it's something super simple. I've enjoyed peanut butter on bread, mostly because I ended up sticking my fingers into it though lol, and mini Reeses on M were amazing because of how they melted. I guess it's a texture thing :p

Growing up one of my favourites were the zero dark bars, only kind my mom would ever buy us lol.

Same here haha! Quality chocolate.

Fresh cold lychees in the prime of their season was an incredible experience on ETH-LAD. The smell of the peel, breaking them open, the juice, the cool flesh, .. oh man, fruitgasms.

I need to literally force myself to eat while on LSD/ALD-52... but for some reason, I always feel hungry during ETH-LAD's come-up. I find it really strange. After the peak I found it difficult to eat, as with other psychedelics.

Strangely, early on in my psychedelic "career", I found eating on psychedelics to be terribly strange and unpleasant, but after a while (and for years now), that has passed and I love it, and don't find it strange but instead a wonderful sensory experience.

Strangely, early on in my psychedelic "career", I found eating on psychedelics to be terribly strange and unpleasant, but after a while (and for years now), that has passed and I love it, and don't find it strange but instead a wonderful sensory experience.
Exactly the same for me! Anything I love to eat normally is intensified by ten, its the best! I love cooking good homemade meals on psychedelics.

I guess it's a texture thing :p
I think so too, that's the reason why I enjoy chocolate and sour candy, the melting of the chocolate and the way sour candy feels once it hits your tongue feels amazing. That's also why I think I can't do meat, it's just not a great texture while tripping

Yeah grapes, pineapples or I guess any kind of fruits are amazing on psychs. What is it about psychs and the positive effects of them and then eating healthy on them too? Lol. I guess people like addiction more than everything psychs have to offer. But really imo most people just haven't had these type of experiences. So I guess that's why.

For me psychs like lisergamides, tryptamines and 2C-B don't interfer with appetite, I eat exactly like when I'm sober, except when I'm on DXM or mdma.

The annoying thing tends to be that on the comedown my appetite will come back but my stomach still doesn't feel right. So I can eat but it doesn't make me feel full. Reminds me of cartoons where the character keeps taking bites and they just sort of disappear without being chewed or swallowed. Weird sensation.