• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy ETH-LAD Thread

Small was an understatement, this ended up being one of those trips where I might've gone in with a big head and it really bit me in the bum. More on it at a later time but it was very weird to say the least

smoking cannabis during the comedown intensified the experience massively. the CEVs (not noticeable during the peak, which was strong... 250ish ug) were incredible, like a black+white checkered tile floor got stretched and warped into crazy flowing shapes, and instead of black and white, it was insane color change circus tent madness. like idk how to explain it, but ive rarely gotten CEVs that strong.

smoking cannabis during the comedown intensified the experience massively. the CEVs (not noticeable during the peak, which was strong... 250ish ug) were incredible, like a black+white checkered tile floor got stretched and warped into crazy flowing shapes, and instead of black and white, it was insane color change circus tent madness. like idk how to explain it, but ive rarely gotten CEVs that strong.
Oh man the CEVs, I took a rip and continued to watch family Guy, when all of the sudden everything felt alien. Talking to my girlfriend, taking a sip of water, simply walking into my kitchen made me feel out of place with reality, when it felt overwhelming I closed my eyes only to find fast warping tunnels of neon patterns, changing quickly to weird imagery. It was quite intense. Ended up getting in the shower to cool off and keep it together. After everything was swell, even smoked again on the comedown

Oh man the CEVs, I took a rip and continued to watch family Guy, when all of the sudden everything felt alien. Talking to my girlfriend, taking a sip of water, simply walking into my kitchen made me feel out of place with reality, when it felt overwhelming I closed my eyes only to find fast warping tunnels of neon patterns, changing quickly to weird imagery. It was quite intense. Ended up getting in the shower to cool off and keep it together. After everything was swell, even smoked again on the comedown

Ya ETH LAD is quite intense, definitely l my new favourite lysergamide, above lsd 25 for me. The visuals are great, little to no body load or nausea, and just a great visual and introspective psychedelic experience.

I've taken it in doses of up to 1000 micros with no ill effects (except severe psychedelia obviously) and I really enjoy it. I actually just placed an order for 25 more of the 100 microgram blotters and it got shipped yesterday. Can't wait.

I notice a lot of other people seem to get a body load off of this, as well as some temperature problems, I'm lucky I guess. One thing I have found consistent in my experiences and the experiences of others I've read about, is the sensitive dose response curve of ETH LAD. For example, 500 micros can feel almost twice as strong as 400 micros.

I also recently took just a weeklong break, my gf came over and wanted to trip. I gave her 100 micros of ETH lad and she sniffed perhaps 15 mgs of 4 aco DMT. I myself dropped 200 micros of ETH Lad and sniffed perhaps 30 mgs of 4 aco DMT. I don't believe I felt much off the 4 aco, my woman did. But once the acid came on I knew it, and it completely kicked my ass, which I was not expecting at 200 micros. After only a week long break from a 600 microgram trip I was anticipating some residual tolerance

Edit : I realize my doses seem outrageous, please don't try them, for harm reduction sake. I just happen to be completely insane and want to see more of what's behind the lookin glass....so ya don't be like me, do not ingest such high doses of reasesrch chemicals, since we just don't know that much about them really just yet...also, my female friend has a lot of experience with psychedelics being an artsy crust punk hippie kid, so I'm confident she can keep her cool, which she always does....I still would never dose her what I dose myself though.....I don't think I'd dose my worst enemy with what I dose myself with

Last edited:
I'm surprised you don't get any side effect from eth-lad Ontario.. for me i can't push this material further than 150mic mainly because of the come up, nusty come up !! but have to admit that after the first 3 hours this material become just fantastic !

Last edited:
Yeah, at 150 ug the nausea became too much for me for the first two hours. After that it's became around amazing. One of my favorite psychedelics for sure. I think stacking the doses might help with the come-up but may also make the trip less intense. I suppose there's a sweet spot to be found but I haven't experimented much with the timing.

Last edited:
150ug and under was no nausea at all for me, but at 300ug I had some heavy nausea.

I felt like I could have avoided the nausea at 300ug had I prepped more ideally. I had a belly full of watery soup and was listening to some odd droning music that was spreading odd vibes into my being. Also there was some heavy weather going on that merged into an internal sense of unease. Funny how when tripping the boundaries between self and non-self really do dissolve to some extent.

I noticed that checkerboard pattern throughout this last trip, it seemed to overlaying any pattern I'd see. Then it would stretch out into neon colors haha.

I've taken it in doses of up to 1000 micros with no ill effects
Holy hell, I've pushed this to 600 mics before, I never really got the nausea but the overall experience was butt kicking. I couldn't imagine pushing eth to 1mg.

I noticed that checkerboard pattern throughout this last trip, it seemed to overlaying any pattern I'd see. Then it would stretch out into neon colors haha.

Holy hell, I've pushed this to 600 mics before, I never really got the nausea but the overall experience was butt kicking. I couldn't imagine pushing eth to 1mg.

The 1 mg was also with a tolerance, as in a 300 micro trip, 4 days later a 600 micro trip, 2 days later 1000 micros

I too also noticed a strong checkerboard like patterning, on things and internally hallucinated. I seem to usually get that from lsd 25 as well, but it seems pronounced with high dosed ETH lad.

i just remembered that although the after-cannabis-cev colors were really interesting and i could clearly see them, its noteworthy to me that it was mostly pastels (reminded me of a bar made to look like a 1950s/60s diner that i went to once)

this is in contrast to the vivid bright green (pretty much crayola's "green" crayon as led strips) that sticks out in my memory, all along the corners and edges of things, or even maybe in the air, iirc.

the comeup had a visual effect which would make it seem like the general hue of things wavered, or had a pulse; my partner at one point asked me if i had turhed on our color-changing lamp; i hadnt.

I dropped 900 micros of ETH LAD last night, my girl dropped 250. We had one of the greatest psychedelic experiences of our lives. Though I was drenched in sweat, that was the first time I had such heavy sweating from this substance. I also had some stomach discomfort. I did have a piece of cold pizza about 6 hours before the trip, that may have been my downfall. A small amount of methadone Hcl killed all the pain though.

I almost had a breakthrough I believe from the ETH lad. I was looking at psychedelic art work, a spiral tunnel of colours listening to Jefferson airplane, I fell into the artwork, and the colours began rocketing past me, in them I could see numbers, colours shapes, words, memories, I could feel some harmonic vibration....I almost made it to the end of the tunnel, and was ripped back to reality by my girl vomiting! Oh well

I get bad nausea down as low as 75 ug with the ETH (no other lysergamide does this). Tried ginger and other natural remedies.

I plan on picking up some ondansetron-any recommendations on timing the drop with this medication?

I've heard that ondanstron helps tremendously with nausea from psychedelics. Never tried it though. My girlfriend is presrcribed it but she hardly ever takes it... I am just blessed with a strong stomach so I never really get nausea. I've heard from several people that there might be some sort of potentiation that occurs due to the blocking of 5-HT3 receptors.

For me, plain old dimenhydrinate and loperamide AD are my go to pre dose meds to combat nausea and cramps. I find the Imodium helps any g.i disturbances.

Last edited:
Yes-for the most part I have a strong stomach with psychs as well..the only time I ever had nausea was from San Pedro which was more expected.

Ill look into domenhydrinate/loperamide too if
the ondansetron doesnt come through

careful with that loperamide. when i take a.d. meds and dont have debilitating diarrhea, i instead get PAINful constipation for three days

Loperamide doesn't help with nausea at all as far as I know.

Ya mostly helps me with gas and cramps. And I take gravol or Benadryl for nausea. Also I don't eat at all the day of or the day before....I've even been toying with the idea of taking a laxative the day befor to clean myself out completely. Has anyone tried this?

I don't think is that good of an idea to take psychedelics during fasting. Even if they don't feel very adrenergic, they are all very stimulating, you don't wanna embark on a trip with low blood sugar. *At least* eat a light meal two or three hours before dropping your dose. Obviously tripping on an empty stomach is not ideal, but I personally have found that the tail end of a long trip can give me stomach aches if I don't force myself to eat a bit during the second half of the experience. I suppose that would get worse if I had not eaten anything at all during the day before. I would suspect it could even result in concerningly low glycemia.

I think in the end, if you have unhealthy eating schedules, of course you bowels are going to treat you like shit. And I don't think fasting can cover up for that efficiently. If you eat healthily on the regular, and you enter your trip not blotted, but well nurtured, you shouldn't have much problems with your GI tract.