• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy ETH-LAD Thread

Excuse my skepticism but I call bulshit on that. There's simply no way of estimating the purity of a compound by the subjective experience, not even aproximately.

But even if we concede the 85% purity claim, what kind of impurities would be potent enough to paint the experience at such low doses? On a 100ug dose, if 85% was eth lad and 15% random impurities, even if we assumed that theres only one contaminant, then it must be a stronger psychoactive than ETH-LAD itself to significantly alter the experience at only 15 ug.
I'd have to agree....I get severe jitteryness on 1cP-LSD and nobody else I've taken it with gets that but if I'm.even laying on couch with my legs om my Girlfriend's lap, my legs are just pure tremors.
Others find 1cP-LSD the smoothest analog of them all.
Most people get serious nausea on ETH-LAD and two of my close tripping friends also my GF will barf every single time on ETH-LAD but for me it has absolutely no negative side effects whatsoever.

Lab tests are the only objectively way of determining purity. That being said, I am certain that ETH-LAD is far FAR more subject to deterioration than LSD as my ETH-LAD has turned gray over the years at room temperature.