• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy ETH-LAD Thread

I'm interested to hear experiences from people who have really pushed this substance, i.e 400+ mics

Somewhere early on in this thread somebody wrote about taking it up to 750 mics.

Imo and from personal experience Mescaline, you connect with the music on an emotion level, feeling the energy from the lyrics and sounds from certain tracks has brought me to tears :)

Agreed that ETH-LAD is extraordinary for music enhancement. I find most psychedelics are music enhancers, each in their own way, but ETH-LAD seems to be up there. There seem to be few psychedelics that aren't music-enhancing.

For some weird reason ETH-LAD has been hit or miss for me in that regard. There's music enhancement for sure, but I haven't experienced that feeling of "loosing myself" in the music that I have with LSD and specially AL-LAD.

But there's a more "lucid" music enhancement, almost like what weed does to music but greatly exaggerated: Enhanced pattern recognition, dividing attention towards all instruments at once is easier than while sober, the "structure" of songs becomes more apparent, and emotional response is also turned up.

We are all "me". We're the same thing. The universe experiencing itself. It's all happening in some timeless moment of inhalation.

I still have a quarter sheet to swallow...guess I'll give it a go at 400 mics

I do enjoy a bit of Shpongle when I'm tripping.

I've taken ETH-LAD @ 300 mcgs. Come up was a bit hectic but didn't notice it any difference head-space wise compared to 1P. More visuals and a harsher come up but that was the only difference I could tell.

Had my first sickening experience, took 150ug and ended up throwing the tab back up an hour or so after, along with the water I'd been drinking, had a very mild trip afterwards

ETH-LAD might be a bit more apt to trigger nausea than average. That kind of thing is very suggestible though, so I also don't want to create barfy experiences for people by yakking (har har) about it too much.. but I think there might be something there pharmacologically. If I were to push the dose on ETH-LAD again, I'd probably preload with odansetron.

ETH-LAD might be a bit more apt to trigger nausea than average. That kind of thing is very suggestible though, so I also don't want to create barfy experiences for people by yakking (har har) about it too much.. but I think there might be something there pharmacologically. If I were to push the dose on ETH-LAD again, I'd probably preload with odansetron.
Yeah ive stayed at 100ug recently and have only been at 150 once before this. This time i was alot less active (just stayed sitting in front of the TV for the duration of the come up) and wonder if being in stationary for too long was a key factor in the nausea?? I'll give it another shot in a couple weeks at 200 in a hike and see if staying active helps at all because my previous experiences we're absolutely lovely on this substance