• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy ETH-LAD Thread

Any OTC recommendations to preload on just to be safe? I was thinking one or two Dramamine since dph is for motion sickness and could ease the nausea

I tried ETH-LAD + 1P-LSD combo about a week and a half ago and was quite surprised how strong the ETH-LAD part of the trip was. My only other experience with it was the weekend prior to this trip which was the day after an AL-LAD trip that I didn't enjoy too much. The ETH-LAD on that occasion didn't do much but clear up some brain fog that I had and keep me awake.

200µg ETH-LAD taken orally
T+4hrs 100µg 1P-LSD taken orally
Marijuana - few bowls spaced throughout

The ETH-LAD came up fairly gentle, but strong; no body load. It had several increments of increasing strength from about T+30min - T+3hrs or so and started to level off after that. My wife was playing a computer game in the same room with some trippy music that gave a cartoony feel to the first few hours of the trip. The visuals were spectacular but it's quite difficult to find the words to describe them. Some aspects of the visuals reminded me of an old TV that was receiving poor reception, and that effect covered my field of vision sometimes. There was also a lot of tearing, shimmering, drooping, and melting of things around me.

I don't recall much of an increase in mental activity, but had a rather clear headspace throughout the entire trip. I did experience a bit of a fried feeling in my head from the ETH-LAD during the peak, but that subsided during the comedown. I almost believed that I was smelling fried wires in my head but later realized it was just an odor from the marijuana I had been vaping. The ETH-LAD really dried me out, but I drank a lot of water.

At T+4hrs I dropped 100µg 1P-LSD. This started to clean up the visuals a bit, and give them a bit more complexity. The visuals started to become sharper and more fractal in nature. The poor reception TV effect started going away because of this. It also woke me up a bit and got more thoughts moving around than the ETH-LAD.

The visuals started to ease up somewhere around T+10hrs, but I had still noticed CEVs, not nearly as vibrant, up to T+18hrs or so. I've had a very serene headspace and buzz that has remained with me until the time I started writing this, T+24hrs. Sleep has been minimal the past 24 hours but I don't feel lethargic or groggy at all.

Overall, this has been my most visual trip, and this combo works very well together. I'm a bit disappointed that I don't feel much of a mystical aspect to ETH-LAD (or AL-LAD). I felt too much of a chemical headspace to get that this time. This, to me, makes it more of a recreational drug. ALD-52 and 1P-LSD resonate and harmonize with me better, or at least what I'm looking for now. The ETH-LAD seems like a great visual enhancer to either of those.

This trip was fun because the visuals were intense but it was pretty easy to deal with. For a short time, before I dropped the 1P-LSD, I felt like I was spiraling further and further down into some vortex of constantly changing effects that just got weirder and weirder. Once the 1P-LSD started to kick in, it helped me make more sense of my surroundings, despite the fact that visuals increased.

I tried ETH-LAD + 1P-LSD combo about a week and a half ago and was quite surprised how strong the ETH-LAD part of the trip was. My only other experience with it was the weekend prior to this trip which was the day after an AL-LAD trip that I didn't enjoy too much. The ETH-LAD on that occasion didn't do much but clear up some brain fog that I had and keep me awake.

200µg ETH-LAD taken orally
T+4hrs 100µg 1P-LSD taken orally
Marijuana - few bowls spaced throughout

The ETH-LAD came up fairly gentle, but strong; no body load. It had several increments of increasing strength from about T+30min - T+3hrs or so and started to level off after that. My wife was playing a computer game in the same room with some trippy music that gave a cartoony feel to the first few hours of the trip. The visuals were spectacular but it's quite difficult to find the words to describe them. Some aspects of the visuals reminded me of an old TV that was receiving poor reception, and that effect covered my field of vision sometimes. There was also a lot of tearing, shimmering, drooping, and melting of things around me.

I don't recall much of an increase in mental activity, but had a rather clear headspace throughout the entire trip. I did experience a bit of a fried feeling in my head from the ETH-LAD during the peak, but that subsided during the comedown. I almost believed that I was smelling fried wires in my head but later realized it was just an odor from the marijuana I had been vaping. The ETH-LAD really dried me out, but I drank a lot of water.

At T+4hrs I dropped 100µg 1P-LSD. This started to clean up the visuals a bit, and give them a bit more complexity. The visuals started to become sharper and more fractal in nature. The poor reception TV effect started going away because of this. It also woke me up a bit and got more thoughts moving around than the ETH-LAD.

The visuals started to ease up somewhere around T+10hrs, but I had still noticed CEVs, not nearly as vibrant, up to T+18hrs or so. I've had a very serene headspace and buzz that has remained with me until the time I started writing this, T+24hrs. Sleep has been minimal the past 24 hours but I don't feel lethargic or groggy at all.

Overall, this has been my most visual trip, and this combo works very well together. I'm a bit disappointed that I don't feel much of a mystical aspect to ETH-LAD (or AL-LAD). I felt too much of a chemical headspace to get that this time. This, to me, makes it more of a recreational drug. ALD-52 and 1P-LSD resonate and harmonize with me better, or at least what I'm looking for now. The ETH-LAD seems like a great visual enhancer to either of those.

This trip was fun because the visuals were intense but it was pretty easy to deal with. For a short time, before I dropped the 1P-LSD, I felt like I was spiraling further and further down into some vortex of constantly changing effects that just got weirder and weirder. Once the 1P-LSD started to kick in, it helped me make more sense of my surroundings, despite the fact that visuals increased.
Great report, I find Eth to have the most unique visuals of any Lysergamide.

It provides a most satisfying wide spectrum of lsd like psychedelic effects.

Has anyone tried microdosing this? To what effect and what was your dosage?

Has anyone tried microdosing this? To what effect and what was your dosage?
I've thought about it as I have an abundant supply but due to the fact that it doesn't have much of a mental, deep thought effect like true L or 1p/a has I couldn't see it providing much in the Microdose range

I have slightly above microdosed it (25ug) and found it lovely there. Similar to LSD really, not much different at that level.

I'm playing a show tonight and thinking of going woith around 30ug of either this or LSD at around 5 (the show is at 9). Can't make up my mind! I think I'm gonna break my long phenibut break too and have some of that since it's so good for music and I really want to make the best impression possible at this show because it's set to be our best one with the most visibility yet.

I have slightly above microdosed it (25ug) and found it lovely there. Similar to LSD really, not much different at that level.

I'm playing a show tonight and thinking of going woith around 30ug of either this or LSD at around 5 (the show is at 9). Can't make up my mind! I think I'm gonna break my long phenibut break too and have some of that since it's so good for music and I really want to make the best impression possible at this show because it's set to be our best one with the most visibility yet.
How were the effects of a Microdose, any enhancements?

Have you guys seen this
https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/8B_Geometry_-_Perceived_exposure_to_inner_mechanics_of_consciousness

8A and 8B geometry? I don't know who came up with that stuff or if there is any evidence to it whatsoever. It boggles my mind that 1P-ETH-LAD is put in another category...

Hopefully I get to do acid again tomorrow, I am curious if I find drugs like ETH-LAD and AL-LAD not just different but working on another conceptual level. I do like that those principles are regarding on what kind of level our consciousness gain another level of self-awareness. The perception of such awareness of our own inner workings can be very puzzling though since often you wouldn't realize that is what you may be experiencing until it is properly explained.

Similar to LSD microdosing really at that level.
I guess microdosing just isn't for me, even using LSD I don't find that it does much. I'm more of a heroic dose type of person :) microdosing night provide me a little 'pick-me-up' at the most

Hope it went well my man! Let us know how it was!

Oh I hear you, brother. :D

@Xorkoth
How did it go?

It went great. :) We had about 30 people show up to this tiny place (fortunately there is an outdoor stage), we advertised (by putting up posters and giving them to people personally) and it paid off. We played really well and almost everyone was dancing and cheering and whooping and sticking around til the end, they even chanted until we encored. :) Considering we're basically just starting out again with this new setup, that turnout is great, The door guy said that it waa the most people that he's ever seen show up for a show at that place. We were getting people gushing to us afterwards too, especially other musicians.

I'd say all in all, a success. :)

It went great. :) We had about 30 people show up to this tiny place (fortunately there is an outdoor stage), we advertised (by putting up posters and giving them to people personally) and it paid off. We played really well and almost everyone was dancing and cheering and whooping and sticking around til the end, they even chanted until we encored. :) Considering we're basically just starting out again with this new setup, that turnout is great, The door guy said that it waa the most people that he's ever seen show up for a show at that place. We were getting people gushing to us afterwards too, especially other musicians.

That's gotta be an awesome feeling, did you end up taking the phen-eth combo before?

It went great. :) We had about 30 people show up to this tiny place (fortunately there is an outdoor stage), we advertised (by putting up posters and giving them to people personally) and it paid off. We played really well and almost everyone was dancing and cheering and whooping and sticking around til the end, they even chanted until we encored. :) Considny muiering we're basically just starting out again with this new setup, that turnout is great, The door guy said that it waa the most people that he's ever seen show up for a show at that place. We were getting people gushing to us afterwards too, especially other musicians.

Nice, happy to hear that. Do you have any music available online for me to check it out?

That's gotta be an awesome feeling, did you end up taking the phen-eth combo before?

I did, yeah... well, no, it was the phenibut and then I dosed 1/4 of an ALD-52 tab followed by another quarter like an hour and a half later. A very, very light trip, which was perfect.

so glad I got a bit more of this one...
took a half before 5PM and still soaring at 10PM
I became obsessed with the idea of barbecued sausages and went out at 730 to get cash and find one but ended up with 1/2 a churrasco chicken after losing myself walking in the city for an hour.
Each step was conceptual and physical, I tried not to make too much eye contact because my time sense was so altered.
eventually I got it home and ate it while watching a Spike Lee movie

this is exactly the kind of strange I like when I'm hankering to be strange.
the last session was 2 days back - 1/2 ald-52 (weak) and 1/2 al-lad (weak) - luck of the draw on those, I may throw them into the water to make drops since they are usually weak seeming. oh well, at least eth-lad is consistent for me, and in the right spectrum of strange and rich.

so glad I got a bit more of this one...
took a half before 5PM and still soaring at 10PM
I became obsessed with the idea of barbecued sausages and went out at 730 to get cash and find one but ended up with 1/2 a churrasco chicken after losing myself walking in the city for an hour.
Each step was conceptual and physical, I tried not to make too much eye contact because my time sense was so altered.
eventually I got it home and ate it while watching a Spike Lee movie

this is exactly the kind of strange I like when I'm hankering to be strange.
the last session was 2 days back - 1/2 ald-52 (weak) and 1/2 al-lad (weak) - luck of the draw on those, I may throw them into the water to make drops since they are usually weak seeming. oh well, at least eth-lad is consistent for me, and in the right spectrum of strange and rich.
After reading this I've come up with a new idea to try, throw a bit of each 1p, 1a, eth, al, and LSD into the water. I wonder how this would work out???

I don't have lsd, and I am so happy with the ethlad (i don't want to wet those) - and the 1p so far is not dissapointing so I will keep those dry too, but I may yet throw all the rest into the water... just make some L-drops, maybe next week.