• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Entity Contact & Theories Thread

I believe in nothing. Anything I "learn" or "experience" on drugs I take with a grain of salt.

I don't believe drugs will "show me the way." I realize that doesn't mean they won't, so I take them anyway.

Entity contact? Not yet.

There was a few posters which were portraits of a few different people, one was bob marley, another hunter s thompson and the rest I cannot remember. However on LSD I did feel some sort of telepathic connection with these people but not much more... wasnt long before I was distracted by a seemingly moving table...;)

Yes, I have experienced such contact on salvia+mescaline, mushrooms, and lsd. For the most logical and internally consistent explanation of such things I recommend looking up Thaddeus Golas. Although brief, it covers "everything" pretty well compared to a lot of others.

On salvia (+ mephedrone), I experienced vivid entity connections...but there is no inside or outside my head. I feel like my mental state is the spiritual world and it's as crazy as I let it be this way.

At the tail of my 2C-I trip last night after posting this, I started thinking about the Lacanian notion of insistence as the mirror/opposite to ex-istence. While existence implies some external thing - it "really does exist" because it's out there and external to me - insistence implies a much more personal, internal process. Lacan said we should strive to in-sist rather than ex-sist (it's even more of a clever play on words in French ; ). Rather than simply making our presence known, or asserting that we are 'real', we should express our being as a powerful force spilling outward. Something insists when it refuses to allow its presence not to be known - it explodes outward into our experience of reality, insisting on being encountered. We know our existence is real in relation to the world and to others not because it is external and therefore separate, but it is precisely because we *cannot* draw that internal/external line so neatly that makes being-in-the-world such a strange and wonderful thing.

With regards to your comment, swilow, I think that's quite wise. Perhaps the better question to ask in relation to these entity encounter experiences isn't "are they externally real or just figments of my imagination" but rather "what does it mean when I ask that question? What significance does it have to my experience here if I define it as internal or external?" Ultimately, I would argue that whether those entities 'really exist' in any 'objective' sense, if such a phrase even has meaning in this context, is completely irrelevant to how I the tripping subject will experience the event, interpret it and attempt to make sense of it after the fact. If they're internal, they probably are telling me something from my unconscious; if they are external, my ability to contact them probably relates to some mystery of my unconscious anyway. In any case, the best chance any of us have to turn that novel encounter into something meaningful, even transformative, is to focus less on if it's real and more on what it means.

So, think about all that next time you're chatting with the DMT elves ;)

I had something like entity contact on salvia. Haven't tried DMT and haven't had entity contact on any of my trips on LSD/mushrooms/MDMA/etc

^^^

I had a friend who had pretty intense OOB experiences every salvia breakthrough. In one particularly memorable experiment, he stood up and thought he was talking to some girl in a nonexistent hallway (we were sitting on his roommate's futon in a small one room dorm, no hallway in sight - he was looking toward a bed and a blank stretch of wall, heh). He was talking nonsense, half aware that he was still in a room with us (he knew he was talking to us, anyway, even though we weren't in his vision). At one point he turned to me, uttered a few completely nonsensical phrases and told me that the girl he saw told him it was an important message that he needed to pass on. It took him a while after coming down to believe us when we repeated whichever of his random string of words and phrases we could remember while explaining to him that nothing he said had made sense.

I've only had one breakthrough out of my dozen plus salvia extract attempts, and the closest it came to entity contact was after the peak (during which the room I was in broke down into small, colorful geometric shapes and then reassembled itself), when for a split second I thought I saw someone coming down the stairs - my friend was upstairs, I heard him walking down the hall or something and thought it was him coming downstairs so when I first looked up, I guess my salvia-recovering brain filled in what it expected. It wasn't long enough to get a good look, let alone communicate or anything like that, but despite not seeing a clear face or anything, I was struck with the knowledge that it had been my father, who died when I was very young. While less dramatic in some ways, in others I think that was a more profound and disconcerting experience than all the DMT elves in the world.

I'm struggling with deciding what might constitute an entity....

Salvia extract 20x - 60x About 5 or 6 times in total? Over a 2 week period. Amazing stuff!

One time It was like a burst of communication, a thousand voices condensed into a couple of seconds. I couldn't really pick out much it was quite strange.

Another time I envisaged myself as a vibration echoing out over a table, then bouncing back and forth.

Then i felt like I spoke to another separate entity... But it was all me (was the realisation) but it was like talking to someone in a dream, they seem separate to you and you can't guess their answer to your questions. I just felt like I was part of everything, I was everything that ever could or would be. A galactic computer computing all there is to experience etc. All very moving and incredible. I remember asking this 'energy' 'Am I real?' (answer: yes) 'Have I broke myself? (answer: no) Have i finally awoken to my true self?' (answer: yes you have) I felt like I'd worked out the meaning of life and for a few minutes I was truly happy and content with the universe :)

Then I sobered up and went back to cutting myself :p (joking!)

CaptH-What were the entities that you experienced on IV MDA like?

swilow, what was the demon like? What did it look like? What was the gist of what it said if you've translated it?

Kinda like light reflecting of a mirror.

What i've translted doesn't make sense in any form yet; but I know to keep that one to myself. ;)

For what its worth, the main way this prescence is felt is through perceived atmospheric changes, increased pressure, coldness, a feeling of heghtened gravity.

Ketamine has produced some pretty weird experiences with 'entities' for me...

I have felt like I have been possessed, which starts off with a swirling mass above my head, which is of interest to me, so I watch it, it descends into one of my eyes, and this feels strange but alluring, so I let it continue. At this point it has not being and I dont see it as an entity, only a part of what is going on.
Then, as the vortex drills further into me and it gets more intense, I realise that it is in fact an 'entity' or other being, and this entity is filling my body with their (evil) soul/being. I become aware of them taking over every inch of my body and infiltrating my skeleton. It is terrifying. And it doesn't go away for what seems like a very very long time.

I also encounter 'good entities', most often when I am lying on my back in the near pitch black (only light being from the LED on my laptop plug) whilst nearing the end of a ketamine trip. The entities appear to begin with as swirling lights, dancing across my body and filling the room with positive energy, they don't feel especially 'different' to me in this state, but as the trip progresses, they calm, and move to the sides of my body, lingering in my peripheral vision. There are always equal numbers, 2, 4, 6, rarely more. They all seem to be undertaking a different task or activity in relation to the trip. They are all though, good and positive and 'helping' entities. I am aware that they are definitely separate to me, and although this is slightly unnerving, I feel okay about it, because I know they are there for good (I am, in normal life, TERRIFIED of ghosts or anything vaguely like that!)

Ive had other experiences of entities on mushrooms and DMT, but im verrrrry tired, so thats for another time :)

Yes on 2 pills MDMA, an eighth of mushrooms, pot and ketamine: An entity appeared in the light show coming from the stage of a drum and bass mix at a dirty club in LA. It spoke to me telepathically and told me things about the nature of reality and the abilities of man. That night I learned that humans have the ability to be telepathic with one another. Its just that we forget. Its like a muscle we don't know we have. And trying to find it might be hard for some. It might have to do with the aura, programming the aura and sending it out for others to pick up on. Even if specific words are not understood, for many, energy is understood.

On DMT: I personally experienced the creation of mankind in the hands of advanced extraterrestrials. Later in this same trip an entirely different extraterrestrial being found me and helped me evolve to a higher state. It was a mutually beneficial interaction. I felt like I was evolving thousands of years of hard effort in minutes, into eternal godhead. He knew what he was doing. There were things that I wanted him to help with, but he insisted that I trust him and let him lead the way. Eventually he did get to some of the things that I felt I needed help with, but there were more important things beyond my understanding that I began to understand as the interaction continued. I knew that he was benevolent and I trusted him. Eventually it was too much for me and the extraterrestrial left out of respect for my will. He did not take the shape you might expect an extraterrestrial to take. It was a cosmic presence, but I could 'see' him. His presence was well known and understood by me. He was like a helper on a much higher plane of existence, and his kind enjoyed helping raise the level of those who were not up to their level. There is more to life than residents of Earth and little green men.

On 18 pills of a generic brand of dramamine: I saw ghosts floating around outside at night. They moved quickly and were somewhat disturbing. I think their energy was disturbing. They weren't trying to scare me I don't think. They all had very distinguished characteristics and seemed to love hanging out where there were trees. We never interacted.

On 2 pills MDA, 1 pill MDMA, 100 mg. ketamine all mixed together, snorted 2/3rds and 1/3rd an hour or two later: I saw a whole spectrum of things that would take me a long time to write about. Basically it was like a portal to a beautiful higher parallel dimension opened up or something. I witnessed many things that night that I've been asked not to talk about. Words cannot do justice in describing what happened that night. I only wish that everyone could experience what I did. Hopefully we will.

When it comes to contact with things that are not of your mind, you will know. Its hard to describe other than at the time you know it, and are certain of it, but later you question if it was just the drugs.

Last edited:
First off I must say this thread made me kind of smile, because the few i read before this tonight have all been about suicide attempts, government control and stuff like the 'new pokeballs hit you so hard you puke.' Kind of depressing/down stuff.

In regards to entities:

Mushrooms: I never have seen an entity on them but i've heard alien tones which I don't believe I could have produced in my own head.

Ketamine: Have seen white light.

Salvia: The only substance i've seen a entity figure on. It was somewhat of a horse creature that I saw in what I guess we would call the sky, but I was in this kind of domed shaped geometrical place being swept up in the salvia gravity. This thing flew right in front of me looked at me and after a seconds hesitation looked back forward and went on it's way. It appeared to not have any interest in my presence there and didn't look terribly friendly.

Last edited:
People do drugs, fully aware of how drugs cause hallucinations and disillusions and distortions of reality, and then base their beliefs off of whatever fantasies they experience. Ridiculous.

If I told you the shit I came up with after 30 whippets of nitrous oxide, you'd crap yourself. Or at least roll your eyes. Of course, even though for an immeasurable fraction of time I "experienced" these things, afterwords I laughed to myself, fully aware of the reason I do drugs in the first place.

No one's tending the light at the end of the tunnel.

I never realised this thread existed, just found it just now. So I thought I'd ask if anyone else has met "Octopus" entities - particularly on 2C-E, but with other psychedelics too. I've met them a few times now, and someone on another forum I use has also encountered Octopuses on 2C-E. I also know of some people who've met them on DMT.

Very interesting.

i had something like this on a really high dose-dxm trip.

5oz of delysm and 20 CCC's.

while peaking i did 8 whipped cream cans.

too hard to explain and even harder to remember.