• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Entity Contact & Theories Thread

That doesn't really make sense, no more importantly we can certainly count all mental dimensions as separate worlds but it doesn't really address the question. I meant that IME many things about the DMT 'world' can be influenced by changes in your own mind. To the extent that I think it is not that big a leap to say that like anything else in that world the beings are generated by your own mind. Nothing can be conclusive, but doesn't that leap seem much much smaller than believing the beings exist independently?
In the outer consensus reality world, most people do not believe the mind can just manifest and materialize things, and no evidence seems to have been contributed to scientific setups.

aaah i see, your second comment helped me see the point you were trying to make.

as for scientific setups - have there not been experiments that appear to show that people can influence the dreams of others ?
What about other psychic or paranormal phenomena ? would you write that all off as mental illness, fantasy or attention seeking ?
if just one of these ESP experiments can show that information can travel instantly from one mind to another, would it now show that there is a non physical, non temporal realm? If that realm exists would it not be possible that some kind of intelligence lives there ? and therefore, given the right conditions occasionally make contact with them ?

for the record, i tend to agree that all hallucinations are just products of the mind....
just chatting

just chatting

Of course. :) And about stuff in my post, I think those things rather than knowing them. Everything in perspective. : P

The question regarding paranormal phenomena: I refuse to make blanket statements that embrace or reject all such phenomena, it serves no purpose other than to demonstrate how open or closed I am to unusual ideas.
Generally I am open to unusual ideas but on the turnside I insist on a sound method of deduction and conclusion.

The premise that there may be other planes that cannot be detected by anything other than human consciousness becomes suspicious to me when there is absolutely no connection to real events. If through some unexplainable process useful knowledge is acquired that actually counts as information necessarily new to the subjected person, and there are no leaks or inconsistencies then I think it would be stubborn to reject it. That would be static minded and fundamentalist.
However, a long history of scepticism being exposed to all sorts of wacky claims seems to remain unshakeable 99 times out of 100 (probably a modest number). Take for instance the 1 million $ reward for anyone who can demonstrate something considered supernatural under scrutiny. No one has earned it even after 10 years.

Yes perhaps it is overreacting to make the claim this tells us all psychic phenomena are nonsense... but in any case I start my assumptions at zero and proceed from there.

I think it may be true that we have found or will find psychic type phenomena that are not yet explained or fully understood but that it is a matter of scientific understanding not being up to par. Perhaps there are minor electromagnetic events of some kind. In other situations there may be illusions or tricks being played on us - mysterious shit underlying things like deja vu's or premonitions. IMO in a lot of cases we are very good at fooling ourselves especially when there are brainfart malfunctions.

Well, say there are other worlds / planes / dimensions / beings and we are unable to validate anything about the experiences. How are we ever going to make the distinction between them and utter fantasy? Maybe this is defaitistic but I think we would be doomed to delude ourselves.

I have a friend who "wants to believe". Once the point was argued whether it is more important to know the truth or to be happy. That fucked me over royally. I know I will never become as gullible to very badly crafted alternative theories as he is, but on the other hand the quest for truth has a nasty little risk imbedded of closing you off from unchecked reverie. I think the best thing is to find a balance between dreaming and knowing when it is time to wake up and do a reality check.

My friend saw smurfs hide in a couch while on shrooms and tore up the whole thing looking for them

I wonder if the original poster, assuming it was a real question and not a troll, means the shadow people. My friend on the same dose as me saw the exact same things I was seeing. He became quite frightened. I loved watching them. They came and went in and out of the doors around us, but they ignored us. I have never seen a pixie but that would be a definite treat, to see a little purple pixie fairy. I would love that.

I saw dwarfs dancing in the corner of the room while I was on mda and speed once. Not just a glimpse either they were dancing away to whatever tune was playing at the time.

I wonder if the original poster, assuming it was a real question and not a troll, means the shadow people. My friend on the same dose as me saw the exact same things I was seeing. He became quite frightened. I loved watching them. They came and went in and out of the doors around us, but they ignored us. I have never seen a pixie but that would be a definite treat, to see a little purple pixie fairy. I would love that.

A dose of what? You mean 'dose' as in LSD?

I've never seen a pixie. I've seen 'dancing bears' that didn't really look like multicolored bears but rather like an mayan/aztec guy doing the 'walk like an egyptian' dance and twirling around balls of light.
kind of like this

I've seen dragons on 2c-e and DOC

I've smoked DMT and seen aliens without even breaking through, they seemed like they were trying to tell me things but I couldn't quite understand what they were trying to say.

I've seen DNA-like structures manipulating themselves and manipulating the appearance of people around me and i've seen x-ray vision into peoples skeletons and veins and arteries(including my own)

I've seen music manipulate colors and my depth perception in the space around me.

On 30mg of 4-aco-DMT I 'went into the light' and I'm pretty sure many other people have done similar things with and without drugs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yHrEykOGpo&feature=related

And does anyone else get that female.. comfort.. thing.. ? After hitting some DMT and closing your eyes.. those soft colours seem like they are a friendly woman.. It's hard to explain.

YES! i think i know exactly what youre talking about. it threw me off at first.. as the experience became more intense simple visions of fractals and classic tryptamine visuals began to take form, creating this pulsating 'beings' that stretched from the celing to the floor and grew all around me, surrounding me almost. i def wouldnt call them pixies; entities for sure tho.
the prescence shook me at first to be honest. i remember laying back and feeling as if a feminine prescence was with me, assuring me that all was well. it felt overwhelming but sincere..
when i closed my eyes, i felt her calmness go over me and it felt almost as if the visuals moved in and she began to massage my body with vibrations as she pulsated and morphed inside my mind. i felt almost like their were tentacles that wrapped around me and stretched all over the room, and were moving up and down my body relaxing my muscles and mind.. i remember thinking she was a goddess of some sort.

there was a certain familiarity to it all, but out of the probably hundred plus times ive smoked dmt, i only had this experience once. i always feel a female/feminine prescence, but this particular time she showed herself to me. it was a batch of synthetic that was small clear shards, that had turned slightly orange at the tips. im sure its origin is irrelevant but any other time ive had dmt it was extracted from bark. ive had some great batches but tbh the synthetic blew them all out of the water..

ive also had a 4ho-met experience at around 50-60mg that produced visuals very similar, but that sharp feminine prescence was not there.

..visually, kinda resembled the 'net of being' drawing by alex grey if you know what i mean..only it wasnt just 3d faces there were appendages; more to it. theres also a pencil sketch in his newest book that looks even more similar to what im trying to describe.i wish i was an decent artist i'd def try to draw it to see if others are familar w this beautifully insane phenom. its really difficult to put into words but that is ther closest i can come to describing what it/she looked/felt like to me <3

@rick(and everyone else, of course)- does any of this sound familiar to you? it wasn't just the colors and the feeling; the prescence i saw and felt had definate form.. regardless, its always very cool to hear someone else mention something similar. : )

sry for the long post guys; this has just been something that has fascinated me for yrs since the experience

Last edited:
Pixellation is friggin awesome, not like tesselation but rather like seing everything as CGI rendered - sometimes course like Lego blocks. High dose LSD is good for that, then it also gets close to seeing matrix-like code building up everything.

I'm merging this with the entity contact thread.

It seems that entheogens like LSD, mushrooms, DMT, K, and MDMA all make energy go upward in the body and in the aura. If you can see auras and you look at anyone on these drugs, the aura around their head will be huge, even up to several feet above the head. When the energy goes up (not the 3D sense) it makes other contacts possible.

I've had entire interactive conversations with other beings in those altered states, but it's not every single time I do an entheogen. In fact, it has been so rare that I consider the contacts more likely to be happening at a level more than just my own internal world. I've been pretty rational about it though so I don't pretend to know for sure either way. What matters more to me is that these interactions have had a positive impact on me.

There have been a few instances where the people I'm doing the entheogens with see and experience the same contacts with me, either during the peak or when the entity appears in the physical room and we see it with our own eyes. Like I said, a few instances... maybe 2-3 in my years of doing drugs. In every case they have been gold crystaline beings.

Meeting Entities

Sooo many people talk about meeting entities, but never seem to give any information.

What do they look like? What do they say? Is the message for all humanity, or just you?

Sooo many people talk about meeting entities, but never seem to give any information.

What do they look like? What do they say? Is the message for all humanity, or just you?

Must admit, ive never ever met any sort of entity, ive merged with the universe a few times but certainly havnt met any of these so called entities yet.

Are those people not giving information or do you mean the entities don't?

My personal theory on entities is that they are not actually beings that exist independently of the person who encounters them. Instead I believe they are mental projections, more specifically metaprograms of the mind (http://www.erowid.org/spirit/metaprogramming/metaprogramming_article1.shtml). They can have pretty much any appearance you can imagine, and some shapeshift. How they look might be related to litte more than free mental association of concepts in the mind that are projected. In some cases this might have some meaning like a manifestation of characteristics of the 'agent'.

Things they say can be almost implicit or subliminal, often messages are communicated telepathically which would make sense considering you are talking to a part of yourself. But parts that operate on fundamental levels of the mind, of your own being. I think you can learn from that in a same way that you basically come to realize lessons and messages when an aspect of yourself gains reflection and a level of awareness that is more independent than normally.

It feels to me like the things they typically say (IME) are things that you really needed to hear. Because we all have deep questions that beg for answers, in very special states of consciousness we can come to deep insights and pretty much answer these questions for ourselves. Only the way we experience this is rather like a dream and there is an interface based on our senses: thus you see entities that embody concepts or agents or archetypes and all sorts of interaction are possible.

Some examples of appearances can be shapeshifting Santa's helper like elfs or alien teletubbies. I don't think I encountered entities on phenethylamines, but I have on tryptamines and maybe on ketamine but that is much more abstract. The metaprogramming aspect is big with K though.

We have a big thread on entity contact, let me give you the link and if you confirm you understand what I am saying about that thread I can merge them so that we can continue in the resulting merged thread.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=91624

Ah excellent. I was searching the forum in hopes for something like that but for some reason was not able to find it. Thanks so much.

I see many people talk online about meeting entities but do not share what was said, if it was remembered at all. I find the whole subject fascinating.

I've seen entities on almost everything I've taken. The only time I ever had 'contact' with one though was on a 4th plateau DXM trip. It took the form of a good friend of mine and we had a long conversation. A few days later I found out that my friend had taken her life the same night I was talking to her 'entity'. There was absolutely no way I could have known this at the time.

I used to be almost cold in my logical thinking but this broke down the black and white wall for me.