• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Entity Contact & Theories Thread

The first time I smoked salvia I had a total breakthrough. After all my years of tripping it was well I've never been HERE before! Immediately I began hearing a voice talking to me. It was playful and teasing and seemed more intelligent than myself. Reflecting back on it I have the feeling that it may have been my own thoughts but what makes me wonder is that words originated somewhere outside of my own usual process of forming thoughts etc.I can't say for sure but its 50-50 whether it was an entity or my mind playing tricks. Also encountered a huge eye on shrooms which followed my every move for 2 hours. That was scary and I could actually hear it thinking by looking into the eyeball.

Twice when I smoked weed with no tolerance, drank and took lorazepam I felt God/the Holy Spirit enter my body. I had tongues of flame over my head and everything. It really terrified me. I was raised Roman Catholic and I've spent my entire adult life trying to remove that part of me. God scares me.

My only contacts involve very very high doses of shrooms or acid, or normal doses of salvia/dmt. With the shrooms and lucy its like they are there but very not into to me so to speak like they are just but of the psycedelic experience and want nothing to do with me, but on salvia its more childlike mess around with you spirits that can be downright mean. Dmt to me is the teacher spirits like it wants you to learn what it is all about and teach the knowledge it knows. that is the best way I can put them all. have to agree that 2c entitiys are very super imposed and not really even there too much for me at least.

Bee

Does anyone see the pixies whiles tripping?

Does anyone see the pixies while tripping? Especially while tripping on psychedelic research chemicals. what is up with them?

^ Could you be more specific? What do these pixies look like? Are they communicative like DMT entities or some sort of visual that resembles pixies or gave off the impression of pixies in your mind?

This thread in its current state is a little too vague. ;)

Does anyone see the pixies while tripping?

I don't see them, but I hear them sometimes.

what is up with them?

They're a rock band formed in Boston in the 1980's whose raw yet catchy tunes, twinned with songwriter Frank Black's enigmatic and often painful lyrics, were to be an important influence on Nirvana and the 90's grunge scene. They are benevolent entities who mean you no harm and will bring you great joy if you open your mind and accept what they have to teach you.

EDIT: Here's an alternative version of the Shulgin scale:

PLUS ONE (+) The Replacements
PLUS TWO (++) The Pixies
PLUS THREE (+++) Various Sonic Youth side projects
PLUS FOUR (++++) Slint

Last edited:
i saw a gnome while on an epic speed bender, classic gnome with a beard and red and green clothes, he was 1cm tall and was in a pot with a house plant.
At the time i wondered if it was the spirit of the plant or the plant's guardian spirit.
Wierd thing is, my speed hallucinations would usually disappear if i looked away but this thing stayed for hours.
What was up with it ? Nothing as far as i could tell, it seemed perfectly content, maybe it just wanted to be seen, or maybe i was so high i could see into a spirit realm
Or maybe i had just been awake for far too long.
It was only time i saw a gnome, it was usually miniture clockwork owls...give it three days and nights without sleep and they would appear as regular as, well, clock work.

haha that would be awesome to see the pixies while tripping. Where is my mind is from my DXM days and always brings back special memories.

Has noone else caught on to the fact that this "25I_am_so_wonderfu" character is a completely useless troll, and needs to be banned ASAP? Just look at his post history. :|

Right you are, however the fact remains that people get entity contacts and even bullshit troll posts can yield serious discussion if it was intended or not.
Semi-obvious troll failed?

On a heavy datura trip I once saw a gremlin that was half way coming out of the floor (lower half under the floor--unseen) It grabed me by my ankle, and glared up at me with a very sinister stare. Freaked me out!

One of the first times I smoked dmt (late 60ties early 70ties) I saw the same type of corny hollywood gremlin that attempted (and succeeded!) to freak me out by smiling (more of a evil leer) itself inside out 2 times a second...pulling it's rubbery lower and upper lip around it's head and body...staring at me intermediatly (when it's eyes were uncovered) to gage my level of freakedoutasness....Nasty lower astral corny cartoon demon! Cheap little motherfucker!

Never met a nice pixie...only nasty corny gremlin demons...cheap little punks!

i would love to see the pixies tripping...crack crack crackity jones and where is my mind...fuck yeh

Last time my EPH binge turned out to be 4 days, 3 nights without sleep... Then I saw pixies coming out of my walls. They were pretty cute and totes harmless because I was fully aware it's the drugs and not sleeping doing this.

Two of my friends once observed smurfs together at the same time after long weekend of amph - surprisingly they saw the same thing...

But I usually see cats walking around.

I don't see them, but I hear them sometimes.

They're a rock band formed in Boston in the 1980's whose raw yet catchy tunes, twinned with songwriter Frank Black's enigmatic and often painful lyrics, were to be an important influence on Nirvana and the 90's grunge scene. They are benevolent entities who mean you no harm and will bring you great joy if you open your mind and accept what they have to teach you.

EDIT: Here's an alternative version of the Shulgin scale:

PLUS ONE (+) The Replacements
PLUS TWO (++) The Pixies
PLUS THREE (+++) Various Sonic Youth side projects
PLUS FOUR (++++) Slint

Move pixies up to +++ and we've got a deal. Let's also make sure that we're only counting spiderland in ++++ material =D

haha that would be awesome to see the pixies while tripping. Where is my mind is from my DXM days and always brings back special memories.

I almost took mushrooms when I saw the pixies two years ago for their reunion tour (all of doolittle + where is my mind and rare b-sides!! WOW!!) but I decided to go with M1 + 4-fa instead. Probably a more fitting choice and it was quite excellent singing along to classic faves like Hey and Where Is My Mind while rolling bawls

Not really like others describe it but I have felt as if held in a cosmic womb, my suspicions are that just as with holotropic breathing / thinking the birth process is important, we all have it imprinted very deeply. We may not really remember it but it is the first thing we experience and it is traumatic. Or if not it can still be an instinctual thing. Motherly comfort and all that.

The DMT beings for me are not that different from the ones I experienced on 4-AcO-DMT and mushrooms. They have no definite shape or form but their behavior does have traits, that are quite elf-like: they seem to fool around, are playful and seem to be able to put virtually anything in perspective and laugh about it - which is consistent with my interpretation that they represent mental processes that interact or interface with events and concepts that float around the scenery of my own imagination. That they do not have a definite appearance is IMO because everything about them I project.

I think in something like the DMT mindspace things are not made up of matter (which is fundamentally also information), but of mental content that is not bound by the laws of physics. I think that explains why anything is possible there. Also, the beings can change according to differences in your own mindset or by combinations of drugs that may be used. If there was anything real about it, why would so much about that world change?