• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Entity Contact & Theories Thread

I like how you worded that xorkoth... Sounds legit. Now I need to find myself some more psychs :( btw what do you think about a 15mg 2c-e trip would it be worth it??

Ever experienced yourself as an animal looking up at your human self through its eyes? Everything is most certainly alive, with the same force of consciousness that resides inside you, but with a different perception configuration.

15mg of 2C-E should definitely be worth it. Have you ever taken 2C-E before? 18mg was insanely strong. I've taken 15mg before, but it was during a time of heavy 2C-x consumption and my tolerance was too high for more than a loosening of thoughts and light visual patterning, which nevertheless was very pleasant and quite transparent on the body. 2C-E is one of the great ones.

I have never met nor seen an entity.
I have seen grids. energy patterns. auras.
I have seen eyes in the sky. faces on trees and mountains.
I have felt presences. I have communicated thru feeling with presences i have felt.

I have ever seen a full blown presence/entityand talked with it.

I have done about every drug at heavy heavy doses and never had a break thru experence.
closest breakthru was when i smoked salvia

I often get a sense of another presence with me when I smoke salvia. Often it's a kind of friendly hilarity that is shared between me and this other presence but I don't know if I'd call it an entity or just my mind talking with itself. I have had one breakthrough experience on salvia and I thought I saw various entities and such like they were at a party all talking to each other and being social and I was a couch cushion just watching this party. However, I realized I was looking at my fish tanks sideways so they looked like this tall gelatin creatures with colors moving around all over them. No communication.

My first near breakthrough dose on DMT I didn't meet a specific entity at first that I could see but EVERYTHING around me began to vibrate and I had a terrifying sense that it was all alive and was always watching me. It was sort of a sinister, "Were always watching you don't you even THINK of fucking up buddy...". I didn't feel like I'd been fucking up or anything just that if I ever did I'd be in deep shit with all of reality and by fucking up it was percieved as general morality and leading the "good life".

However, after this happened I did meet what I saw as death. I was staring at this beige blanket that was covering a large window and it was covered in strange lines and patterns. I was thinking about how often I kill things every day and what is life really worth if I end it with every breath or step I take. I'd decided that death didn't matter at all then what started as a slight sphere coming out of the blanket began to roll and as it rolled a face was revealed with a very menacing smile and the face was death and I knew it was death and I had the thought, "You don't care about death because I havn't taken someone you care about yet". Then it continued to roll up into the blanket and disappeared.

Any time I've "communicated" with an entity it hasn't been actually hearing it speak to me but rather my own thoughts become a sort of reverse where I'm no longer creating my internal dialogue but it comes from somewhere else.

As far as if there are actual entities that exist outside of my own mind I tend to think there aren't but what I do think is that our minds are as vast as the universe and an entity you contact in your own mind is real in your own mind.

For example, I don't think I was speaking to death but rather a manifestation of all things related to dying or death in my own mind and was capable of better access to that part of my mind. Esentially the unconscious manifesting itself in my conscious, DMT being the catalyst that connects the two for that brief period.

So, in the end I'd say entities are you percieving your unconscious as such. It's one way in which you are able to access those hidden parts of the mind. You form them into something you can communicate with in the form you are used to.

Also, I find it interesting that I always end up with a female presence on salvia and DMT. I theorized that even in males there is a strong female origin or sort of left over femininity. I later found out that the male Y chromasome is a mutation of the X chromasome and this coupled with our ancient worship of the godess which has disappeared in recent times with the male dominance in society points strongly to a more female origin than male. Also, I believe in terms of evolution we must have originally been capable of asexual reproduction and I think female sex organs are a closer representation of this than male organs.

Does anyone else ever ascribe a masculinity or femininity to the entities they meet? I never try to determine what it is it's just completly obvious to me when I'm in the presence.

Hey tantric, that sounds really cool meeting xochipilli. Im no aztec myself but on a shrooming on a fantastic voyage in my old living room one day i met the aztec crocodile/lizzard god Cipatcli. pretty scary, intense and intimidating. I came to the conclusion that i needed to afterwords, and basically my hypothesis is that as far as any religion goes, if you personally believe it, its true, no matter where it is in the spectrum of what is "reality". life is so much bigger than reality, and religion is a just a hairy little feeler probing into the possiblities of an idea like that. theres more to life than living.

im not relgious at all but i believe ive met an aztec god, and if i believe i have then i have, damnit.
all we know about all we know is all theory. what the fuck is reality, mr.science?

ive saw an alien entity glowing in the most beautiful colors in my room, on a seperate trip, again, while shrooming. i couldnt communicate with it, but it looked at me, acknowledged me, and kept on walking, through the wall and it was gone. i couldnt make much sense of this but the startling nature of it and the mysterious symbolism have kept it in the forefront of my mind since.

so all in all, meeting entities for me has always been strange, vivid, and frightenning, which to me is the essence of psychadelia. not so much fear or anxiety as unpredictability. the greatest ability of all.

Doesnt everything contain information? Every cell, molecule has information on what it is, what to become/exist, and how it reacts with the universe.
High doses of Psychedlics like DMT open you mind as full as it can. MIND AT LARGE. when we interpret, experence information we learn and share with it. thats kinda how we evolve or know things. by getting information thru our senses in the world around us. there are energies, vibrations and life all around us.
ON high doses of psychedelics (mainly DMT), we may see these energies and "life" more fully. we get more information about it than when our mind is in its normal state. Maybe these enegies are entities with knowledge and we fully see them when tripping. In a normal state of mind we only see enough to maintain our survival mode. kinda like the first 4 circuits of conscienceness.
When we speed up our senses and expand our mind we can get more information about ourselves and our environment(which is the present energies and life around you).
Maybe the world is full of these entities spreading knowledge thru experences. we met and exchange information and evolve from there.
MY last couple of DOC trips I have been thinking alot about entities. I can to realize that our experence , our knowledge, and our understanding of EVERYTHING is REALTIVE. We have our sense to tell us all we know. When really our senses filter out all information. information is infinite i believe.
Like i mentioned DMT allows us to get a glimpse of the universe from a higher perspective. Your mind sees things from a different relative location because your senses pick things up at a different vibration/gear/channel/

Maybe when we die. Loose our sense then we can truly see the universe as it is. we will leave our body, and have no senses to interpret "reality".
maybe death is total awareness. But I then ask myself will will be conscious when we die? how can we experence something when we have no senses?
There is really no answer to alot of things, just ideas and theorys . Like i said OUr KNowledge and understanding is so relative compared to "higher forms of intellegence"
Maybe life on earth is just a test, a journey, an experence that our spirit must go thru in order to make it to the next life. So i tend to learn, experence and get as much outta life as i can. you only live once .

peace, i hope this isnt to confusing, sometimes i cant put my ideas and thoughts into words, and when i do they are interpreted different.

peace

redgreenvnes said:
it is like a walpaper of entities, and, depending on my attitude at the moment it is either a welcoming or cynical body of entities that are enmeshed with that totality (mind) of experience. (often some sense of family, mother and brothers are involved)

Wow. Well done, sir. You just put to words part of my salvia experience I've never been able to really verbalize. Even down to the sense of family. I had a weird childhood thing. Almost like the wallpaper of woven entities was made up of cereal boxes that I had stared at while I was daydreaming as a babbling 2 year old.

Niandra LaDes said:

im not relgious at all but i believe ive met an aztec god, and if i believe i have then i have, damnit.
all we know about all we know is all theory. what the fuck is reality, mr.science?

in one magic moment everything combines into an aztec god complete with a finger in reality's butt.

put a few of those together and you can create a religion, or a calendar or both.

mind fabric synthesizes layered combinations so naturally - can we bottle them as genuine tequila, or kosher coca cola, maybe not, but what a ride!

I smoked DMT three times. First time it was a low dose and i experienced lots of colorful patterns, and at the very end of the trip an alien ho was showing me his tongue. The second time i was at the end of a 2cb trip - the explosion of collors was undescribable - i could also destinguish a threeyed "dragon"like face that was staring at me. Somehow i got the feeling that if i smoked more DMT i would be able to "break through" on his side and comunicate with it. Third time i just came from a party - drunk! I stayed at my friends house and she was so kind to bring the pipe in my bed to me - i fell asleep DURING the dmt trip, maybe also due to the alcohol - the dream i had was very lucid and told me a simple answer about something personal and i just couldnt find the answer. Now about the entities - they exist alright, maybe just in our heads as aomesort of a "brainwave" that you can visualize on DMT. But they are still there. You have to see them to believe. Im sorry if anything i said doesnt make much sense - my english is pretty bad when it comes to explaining such a complex thing.

Entity contact?

Ever experienced contact with a consciousness that you were fairly certain was not just your own head talking to you? If so, what made it different than normal interior monologue? Drugs, no drugs? I know this sort of thing is about as subjective as subjective gets, but...

Yes, on DPT, salvia, DMT (smoked), ayahuasca and mushrooms (not all at once).

The only reason I would wager they are exogenous and autonomous is the fact that they said so. I wouldn't be shocked if we are constantly surrounded by spirts/entites/energy-form, and my study and practice of magick has backed that up.

For a non-drug experience, I was involved in a goetic summoning of the demon, Beherit; I didn't actually do the summoning, but felt/saw/listened to the demon. I'm still trying to translate what was said; it now seems to have been enochian and/or sanskrit. I don't doubt it was real.

I was also nvolved in a small coven who use a fom of non-demonic earth magick, and could see that the area we were in; a small clearing in the bush; was filled with small pixie-like beings. Very intense.

My solo "summonings" have been joyful to outright terryfying, but as I am slowly being introduced to an order of hermetic magick, I am learning how to directly tap into the other layers of reality with a very wise guide.

The only reason I would wager they are exogenous and autonomous is the fact that they said so. I wouldn't be shocked if we are constantly surrounded by spirts/entites/energy-form, and my study and practice of magick has backed that up.

agreed. the other criteria i was workin off was that these things were capable of producing various "things" that i do not BELIEVE i am capable of conceiving, although this is, again, subjective. also agreed on the "constantly surrounded" bit; when it happens, i am always convinced in my "current mindstate:\" that these entities are constant, and i am just incapable of perceiving them in my "normal" state.

On DMT, mushrooms, ayahuasca, LSD? [no visual contact, but telepathic with LSD]

Sober I have had contact with entities through deep meditation, astral projection, ouija boards, and a near death experience. [very similar to DMT]

- Every time I have made contact with an entity [sober or high] it has been far too advanced for my imagination to create, for example you can tell they have a heartbeat, breathing patterns, emotions in their eyes, a personality, and a particular voice ect. They always seem to be enlightening, like they teach you or try to tell you something which may or may not be fully understood when you "awaken" but you are fully aware of its importance. And I have also been on good and bad terms with some of these entities...

On mushrooms I had an encounter I cannot easily reduce to categories of self/other. It seemed both at once, or perhaps prior to any such distinction. Whatever it was, it's the closest I've had to any entity contact. I used plenty of cannabis throughout the night, drank a little alcohol and took some nitrous earlier.

I hear DMT is known for seeming to trigger experiences that seem more like contact with external worlds and beings than manifestations of internal beliefs. I am skeptical, but do not claim to have all the answers here. The world of psychedelics is infinitely more wonderful and weird than our words can hope to describe.

I hear DMT is known for seeming to trigger experiences that seem more like contact with external worlds and beings than manifestations of internal beliefs. I am skeptical, but do not claim to have all the answers here. The world of psychedelics is infinitely more wonderful and weird than our words can hope to describe.

I find it easier to say that these entties/worlds are both internally created AND externally real. They have dual properties, which ultmately leads to one property: existence.

I empathetically linked with a tree the second time I took mushrooms. I could feel all of it's emotions and as soon as I touched the three I knew is name. I climbed into the tree and cried for a few minutes because the tree was sad about how his parents were dead. I became an animist for a few months after that. Then I realized I was just high on drugs so I went back to being an atheist.

CaptH-What were the entities that you experienced on IV MDA like?

swilow, what was the demon like? What did it look like? What was the gist of what it said if you've translated it?

A friend of mine can supposedly sometimes see ghosts/dead people and he's been in a church where demons were and he could hear them laughing.

Friends of mine who have taken Ayahuasca in actual legal ceremonies for that in countries where it's legal to drink Ayahuasca as part of a religious ceremony told me how they encountered snake, insect, and bird entities while on it and they'd communicate with dead people and even dead relatives.

i have an unexplainable thing that happened to me -

first let me say that i have schizophrenia and i do notice things that aren't there a lot.. not so much words as feelings..

in 2001 i had been taking quite a bit of liquid lsd during that year, but this night in September i was just sitting alone smoking a little weed when i felt a very strange dream like state come over me.. i had the feeling that the strange visions and coincidences in my head were telling me something specific - that a group of people was seeking retribution in the form of an attack on NYC.. then i saw that it would be an aircraft hijack.. then i wondered what the target would be exactly and i saw my gold painted speakers rectangular next to each other and i thought of the trade towers - at that point i decided the line of thinking was too bizarre and i wrote it off as my own madness.. later that night sep 01 01 i wrote a little instrumental tune to remind me...

this is one of the strangest things that has ever happened to me.. it could point to a connection to some other realm where knowledge of the future is present...?