View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy Basic LSD Questions Thread - The Fourth Iteration

Drop the whole ten strip I gurantee you will receive the desired effect lol

Dont do that.

I made that mistake. I had a stripper on me and we got pulled over, and instead of risking getting searched i munched it down.

I came down with serious HPPD after that one.

I have taken LSD in a huge dose 40+ hits in liquid form and didnt leave with me as bad HPPD as the 10 strip.

Also sometimes the person who laid the sheet, didnt lay it even. Ive had L that was heavy in some spots and very light in others.

Read up about tolerance..

If you did 3 last night then 10 more today will only give the same affect as the 3 yesterday.

wait a week between trips then take 6.

I don't think 10 would even be as powerful as taking 3 the previous day. I've tried taking bigger doses of acid the day after and never felt a thing.

I took acid for the first time the other day and it was the cleanest feeling of being on any drug I have ever felt.
It feels so clean and natural it is truly a beautiful drug and imo the best and only drug worth taking.

I have now decided that im not going to take any other drug as they are a waste of money, time and possibly brain cells.

The effects I had on acid was that everything had a psychedelic rainbow tinge to everything, walls were melting and breathing, peoples faces were melting, vision was blurred and I couldnt stop smiling and I was proper mad hallucinating that my mates bathroom carpet was a pool of sick and thought my mate was going to die when he was just throwing up big time... god it was mad!!!!! BUT AMAZING!!! god I LOVE LSD

shame the intensity of it only lasted 4hours though and after that it seemed pretty shitty but still rediculously clean and I didnt get any comedown what so ever!

I took acid for the first time the other day and it was the cleanest feeling of being on any drug I have ever felt.
It feels so clean and natural it is truly a beautiful drug and imo the best and only drug worth taking.

I have now decided that im not going to take any other drug as they are a waste of money, time and possibly brain cells.

The effects I had on acid was that everything had a psychedelic rainbow tinge to everything, walls were melting and breathing, peoples faces were melting, vision was blurred and I couldnt stop smiling and I was proper mad hallucinating that my mates bathroom carpet was a pool of sick and thought my mate was going to die when he was just throwing up big time... god it was mad!!!!! BUT AMAZING!!! god I LOVE LSD

shame the intensity of it only lasted 4hours though and after that it seemed pretty shitty but still rediculously clean and I didnt get any comedown what so ever!

If it only lasted 4 hours I would do some serious investigation. Especially if it wasn't blotter. If it wasn't blotter, it could be anything... but acid should last at least 6 hours. Vomitting and intense euphoria aren't commonly associated with acid. I mean it's definitely euphoric, but it's not 4 hours of complete bliss type euphoria like amphetamines or oxycodone, you know?

i was taking ketamine aswell though

the trippy effects only lasted 4 hours then the rest was very mild

It was acid drops which were dropped onto fruit pastiles and im almost 100% sure it was LSD as it is froma reliable source

He mentioned the intensity being 4 hours, yes this sounds like acid, a normal acid peak (if doses taken all at the same time) should be around 4 hours.

I actually wouldn't say it was that weak, I was immersed in the environment so I didn't really pay attention to the effects. I think I was just really surprised by how much fun it was, like my face was in a perpetual smile, and I've never had that happen before.

Yeah that's an aspect that doesn't get mentioned much. I think it's because you only notice it on weak doses like the one yours sounds like. With stronger doses that's overwhelmed by the hallucinations & more powerful effects. But yeah everything you do just becomes completely fun, it's like turning back the clock & becoming a kid again for 8 hours.

Drop the whole ten strip I gurantee you will receive the desired effect lol

Bad idea. It's really easy to drop different amounts of acid onto different blotter squares. So you have no idea if those 10 squares have dramatically more LSD on them than the three you already took.

This is just anecdotal but from my experience it seems that in some people LSD needs to be primed a few times before you get the full effects. Don't go nuts trying to force it, just take it as you feel led & one of these times the doors will open wide on their own. It'll happen when it happens, there's no rush.

I took acid for the first time on New Years Eve and I had just 1 drop of acid but it was amazing everything had a rainbow like effect around it, the walls were melting and everything had a cartoon sort of look to it. I also felt pretty good and overall it was a very clean feeling experience as opposed to most other drugs ive tried.

Now I was wondering whether or not I should wait at least a week until I next take some or whether it would be ok to take some tonight which is like 4days since I last took some or is this not giving LSD enough respect.

As I know if you respect LSD it will respect you, but if you dnt give it enough respect it will fcuk you up.

Your thoughts/views and comments would be much appreciated

Generally you want to wait at least 5-7 days do avoid any type of physical tolerance. However fully integrating a trip usually takes longer than that. Also familiarity with the headspace is an important psychological component as well. If you dose two or more times close together it isn't as novel.

It will be my 3rd trip this saturday in the space of a week.

I just love LSD so much I cant stop thinking about the crazy headspace you get, I truly feel peace of mind on it and aslong as I dont try communicating with anyone I feel good about myself.

As I have definatly found talking just seems to pickle me and I end up feeling stupid which then gives me bad thoughts and usually I stop thinking about bad thoughts before it escalates but I could definatly see the bad trip potential if I was to actually try fully communicating with someone.

It will be my 3rd trip this saturday in the space of a week.

I just love LSD so much I cant stop thinking about ...

I hear ya... been there... done that.

Some sage advice: SAVE THE LSD for a future point in time (all the friggin way to ONE FULL WEEK FROM LAST DOSE!!!) and I promise you will be glad you did.

LSD has one of the strongest and fastest tolerances there is. Second time in a week you still get off ALMOST as good as the first time, maybe 75-85%, enough so you might not even notice the reduction in effect.

Third time in one week expect it to feel like you only did 30-40% of the dose. Yes it's that much reduced that fast.

I remember wanting so bad to trip again that soon, and so taking fully 3X the original dose, but to little avail... at some point it just felt just some weird stimmyness, and like I was abusing my receptors.

Soooo... save your "trip-receptors" the wear-n-tear, and DEFINITELY preserve for MUCH better enjoyed future use that precious resource that is your Acid Stash

(If I was a good enough artist to concoct an image of a big bushy mustache [like Earl in "My Name Is Earl" TV series perhaps, or even a more elaborate one] made out of all kinds of trippy fractals or whatnot, I would insert it here, haha! :D Hint Hint... project for you budding psychedelic artists out there? I hereby grant you use of the title "Acid 'Stache" =D )

if someone were to take cid,(blotter) what would be the best way to take it?

on your tounge yo

UNDER your tongue.... the membranes there have MANY more capillaries near the surface, which itself is thinner and more permeable, hence will absorb more of what is put there than on top of tongue... between lip and gum is better than on top of tongue, but not as good as under tongue... that's why things like B12 or liquid herbal extracts are taken in "sublingual" (literally "under tongue") form.

Actually I suppose 2mins after its in your mouth and gets wet, whatever it is gets distributed pretty evenly all over the inside of the mouth so in the end I doubt it matters. Unless it's something solid like a tobacco with a plant cellulose matrix that is gonna hold that active ingredient in place as the saliva SLOWLY leeches it out and into the immediately adjacent tissues.

Then again, perhaps it DOES matter with LSD...such a tiny amount, maybe the location where it first gets wet DOES matter, i.e., if its under the tongue where its more permeable, then 100ug of LSD is likely to be released from the paper within seconds and absorbed right there, faster than if its kinda all over because its more permeable there.

Jesus I overanalyze everything. Just hold it in your mouth and try not to swallow for 10 minutes. Then swallow with a gulp of liquid to get what's left into your stomach as fast as possible. I doubt much is absorbed from the esophagus.

I got some acid the other day that had a really strong acidy taste, reminded me of deodorant or hairspray or something. I'd never had acid taste like that before (always been tasteless). Is this normal? Any idea what might have caused this?

I hear ya... been there... done that.

Some sage advice: SAVE THE LSD for a future point in time (all the friggin way to ONE FULL WEEK FROM LAST DOSE!!!) and I promise you will be glad you did.

LSD has one of the strongest and fastest tolerances there is. Second time in a week you still get off ALMOST as good as the first time, maybe 75-85%, enough so you might not even notice the reduction in effect.

Third time in one week expect it to feel like you only did 30-40% of the dose. Yes it's that much reduced that fast.

I remember wanting so bad to trip again that soon, and so taking fully 3X the original dose, but to little avail... at some point it just felt just some weird stimmyness, and like I was abusing my receptors.

Soooo... save your "trip-receptors" the wear-n-tear, and DEFINITELY preserve for MUCH better enjoyed future use that precious resource that is your Acid Stash

(If I was a good enough artist to concoct an image of a big bushy mustache [like Earl in "My Name Is Earl" TV series perhaps, or even a more elaborate one] made out of all kinds of trippy fractals or whatnot, I would insert it here, haha! :D Hint Hint... project for you budding psychedelic artists out there? I hereby grant you use of the title "Acid 'Stache" =D )

OK cheers mate,. I already have 2 drops (on sweets) which im planning on doing tomorrow.

Considering 1 drop got me blasted both times I previously done 'cid surely 2 drops will fcuk me over?
Or does tolerance literally go sky high?

After taking it tomorrow im only going to take it once a week max in future.

tolerance can also keep climbing if you take it as often as once a week for a long period of time. such as weekly lol, i've known people who take it that often and had to take fairly large doses by the end of their stretch to get tripping on it.

To much of a good thing! plus there's the worry of being an "acid casualty" when one gets far to accustomed to the mindset and eventually goes a bit loony over it and starts chasing LSD like any other indulgence drug.

Tolerance will probably not be so apparent if you double the dose, but you surely will not have twice the trip as you did previously. Part of the weight of an LSD trip is that what your experiencing is so alien from day to day life and if it gets closer to a daily or expected thing then the body/mind is just gonna get used to it more.