View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy AL-LAD Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard about it being available in powder form so independently made blotters are possible (but why pick 192ug? why not 200ug? or some other nicer number)....

trip report for the experience i referenced above is now available in the trip reports forum.

This compound is excellent for concerts. Took 200 mic's and went to a 4 hour show. It was nothing short of amazing! I was seeing my favorite band, which is psychedelic rock so it was very introspective indeed. It was my second time trying Aladdin and I definitely plan on giving it many more runs. The duration is just a little bit shorter than L, which for most part is a good thing. A 6-7 trip VS an 8-12 hour trip just seems to be more manageable. Sleep seems to come a little easier than it would with normal L, obviously because of the duration. There was a slight feeling of nausea, but I believe it was mostly from me eating a half hour before dosing. A few months ago I dosed some 4-ado-dmt and I have to say Aladdin is 10X better in every way. 4-aco gives me really bad nausea and I'm not a huge mushie fan to begin with anyway. On my first Aladdin trip I took 300 mic's and it was definitely intense, this lower dose seemed to be significantly easier on the body.

I know I already asked this, but anyone thing al-lad + 5-apdb would be a good combination? Perhaps even someone that has tried it?

And how would such a flip be called?

5-apdb would be crap all by itself in my opinion, so I wouldn't recommend it.

I find it ok by itself, kinda like MDAI. I'd prefer to do a combo of al-lad and 5/6 apb but good apbs are hard to get for me (real mdma is easier) after the UK ban.

I suspect that ETH-LAD or PRO-LAD would be better than AL-LAD but sadly the UK is the only source country for lysergamides currently and their laws are quite restrictive. I'm actually surprised that LSZ made it around their law because it looks like it would technically be illegal. If the morpholide is illegal then why wouldn't that be? They are very similar. And if the morpholide is not illegal then why isn't it available? I'm not satisfied with AL-LAD myself. Either I hardly feel it or I'm completely wacked out and bodyloaded. Two blotters made me quite uncomfortable and at the peak I had some really weird effects which I could only term as distortion of my consciousness, like my consciousness wasn't centered in my body but more in various parts of the room. It was just weird and actually a little frightening.

I suspect that ETH-LAD or PRO-LAD would be better than AL-LAD but sadly the UK is the only source country for lysergamides currently and their laws are quite restrictive. I'm actually surprised that LSZ made it around their law because it looks like it would technically be illegal. If the morpholide is illegal then why wouldn't that be? They are very similar. And if the morpholide is not illegal then why isn't it available? I'm not satisfied with AL-LAD myself. Either I hardly feel it or I'm completely wacked out and bodyloaded. Two blotters made me quite uncomfortable and at the peak I had some really weird effects which I could only term as distortion of my consciousness, like my consciousness wasn't centered in my body but more in various parts of the room. It was just weird and actually a little frightening.

We know you aren't satisfied with this Jason7, you said it many times on this thread. You also claimed that you got a body-load from normal L so it seems like just about anything gives you problems. Personally, I don't see the point in repeating them constantly. I really doubt that PRO-LAD or ETH-LAD would be any better, if you take a look at TIHKAL and other reports you will see that neither of these compounds look more promising than AL-LAD.

Interesting story: 2 friends of mine took 150ug AL-LAD at 15:00 Friday. As the trip wore off around 22:00, they dosed up on 150ug LSZ and tripped again like it hadn't stopped. Later (about midnight ish) they took 80-90mg 6-apb after having 300mg MDMA on Thursday night and had really really nice results.

That is indeed interesting, especially considering that the combination of both (AL-LAD and LSZ) was reported to be underwhelming.

eh I was looking at the tolerance side of things. Underwhelming is a dose issue imo

We know you aren't satisfied with this Jason7, you said it many times on this thread. You also claimed that you got a body-load from normal L so it seems like just about anything gives you problems. Personally, I don't see the point in repeating them constantly. I really doubt that PRO-LAD or ETH-LAD would be any better, if you take a look at TIHKAL and other reports you will see that neither of these compounds look more promising than AL-LAD.

I think ETH-LAD would be the best one. The point of repeating my impression of AL-LAD is to tell people who don't want to look back through the thread. It's an okay chemical, I guess, but nothing special really and still overpriced.

I f-ing love AL. Not like, but love, but perhaps I am a "good responder". I have been around the block, and there are few compounds that match it's effects and user-friendliness. I, for one, and uber-happy I was around when it was first introduced, and the VAST majority of the reports I've heard and read have been positive. I can't think of a compound that I have LESS to complain about. A psychedelic that is has virtually no body load, spectacular effects, et al, is just a blessing for someone who likes them. Like I said...I can't say enough good things about it, by and large. In a world where LSD is hard to get ( at least in my world), I am very happy Al came along. I like LSZ as well, but I feel, overall, it pales in comparison, though I like it just fine. I would also use them for different things/setting, should I ever have the choice.

I think ETH-LAD would be the best one. The point of repeating my impression of AL-LAD is to tell people who don't want to look back through the thread. It's an okay chemical, I guess, but nothing special really and still overpriced.

IMO you're very wrong, just look at these reports from Alexander Shulgin. (the man who created eth-lad)

(with 100 µgs, orally) "It sort of sneaks up on you. Certainly not the push of LSD and, sadly, not the sparkle either. Possible time slowing. Easy sleep and no price to pay the next day."

(with 150 µgs, orally) "Extraordinary experience, none of the demands of LSD, just a completely together trip. There were hints of tummy discomfort and some chills early in the trial, but they were trivial and quickly passed. Fine music, and fine sex."

Notice that Shulgin mentioned stomach discomfort, he never mentioned having any stomach problems with AL-LAD. In fact, Shulgin said that he thought AL-LAD was one of the best materials ever.

IMO you're very wrong, just look at these reports from Alexander Shulgin. (the man who created eth-lad)

(with 100 µgs, orally) "It sort of sneaks up on you. Certainly not the push of LSD and, sadly, not the sparkle either. Possible time slowing. Easy sleep and no price to pay the next day."

(with 150 µgs, orally) "Extraordinary experience, none of the demands of LSD, just a completely together trip. There were hints of tummy discomfort and some chills early in the trial, but they were trivial and quickly passed. Fine music, and fine sex."

Notice that Shulgin mentioned stomach discomfort, he never mentioned having any stomach problems with AL-LAD. In fact, Shulgin said that he thought AL-LAD was one of the best materials ever.
Those notes were not necessarily written by Shulgin. Many of the notes in PIHKAL/TIHKAL were written by Shulgins' test group.

Notice that Shulgin mentioned stomach discomfort

Hints of stomach discomfort. I've had hints from stomach discomfort on LSD many times. In fact, the 150ug experience sounds wonderful.

Last edited:
Those notes were not necessarily written by Shulgin. Many of the notes in PIHKAL/TIHKAL were written by Shulgins' test group.

Hints of stomach discomfort. I've had hints from stomach discomfort on LSD many times. In fact, the 150ug experience sounds wonderful.

Compare it to the AL-LAD report. IMO PRO-LAD actually looks much better than ETH-LAD in THIKAL.

So ~500µg of AL-LAD + a lot of Sativa cannabis (called Pure Power Plant) made my trip fucking insane. I thought I had been tripped before, visuals and stuff but this weekend made me realize the true potential of psychedelics. I can't even put it into words, it was amazing. I experienced ego death. I felt some very strong body vibrations and feelings. Synesthesia. This was beyond everything I had ever thought could be possible. Really a life changing experience. I can say this was my first psychedelic experience even though I have took 2C-B, psilocybin, LSD etc. before. Oh wow.

Last edited:
So ~500µg of AL-LAD + a lot of Sativa cannabis (called Pure Power Plant) made my trip fucking insane.

Sativa will greatly intensify any trip. Weather it's a phen or tyrp. I've noticed that some Sativa bubble hash will intensify my trip to the max, way more so than just some buds.

I had the power plant stuff one time - it was unexpectedly potent. South African genetics apparently 10 weeks from seed to smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.