View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy AL-LAD Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I just semi recently acquired some blotters of "Mayan Calender" acid, but I highly suspect that they contained Al-LAD instead of LSD. I am experienced with acid and this was similar to good clean acid, but had absolutely zero headfuck to it, it felt almost like I had not even taken a drug at all at many points despite the intense visuals I had from two hits. The blotters had a clorful Mayan symbol design on them and were tastless as they should be, so that rules out NBOMe's, and it was too similar to acid but it wasn't quite acid. Also of note, the visuals were slightly more tryptamine like and the colors were dominated by pinks, yellows, and blues. Everyone else who took the Mayan Calender acid reported the same overall effects that I had. Think that they might have been Al-LAD?
easily could have been. but we don't do drug id's here so be careful. It might just be acid, but who knows dude. If you like it keep doin it, if not, stop! be safe!

easily could have been. but we don't do drug id's here so be careful. It might just be acid, but who knows dude. If you like it keep doin it, if not, stop! be safe!

Ah alright, it was good stuff, i'm not much of a person for the headfuck so I like it a lot. I hope I can get more of this stuff soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.