View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy AL-LAD Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
id be interested in giving this stuff a go...might actually try and find some. i dont really know many ppl who like to trip these days, there were tons when i was younger. id like to give lsd another try as well, but al lad seems easier to get, esp bc a majority of the blotter here is nbome (guess just from the taste of the blotter and effects ppl have told me about)

My sweet spot is 300 ug, or 20 mg 2C-B mixed with 150ug AL-LAD, amazing stuff.

2C-B sounds like it could be pretty excellent in combo, will try that in the near future. Excited to flip this one as well.

Received my quantity of AL-LAD and LSZ today, will be trying 75 mics with a potential re-up in a party setting tonight while my cohort will be trying 150. As this is a costume party it seemed fitting to go as Shulgin and Nichols. Trip reports from both of us to follow. Pretty excited about this compound for obvious reasons. Hope this isn't the last we see of it, also kind of hope it stays scarce enough to evade legislation. Thanks to everybody in this thread for all the information :D.

Did 300 µg yesterday along with a buddy (who also dosed 300 µg), was a beautiful und totally smooth ride (slight but tolerable bodyload).

It was a good dosage for the first time (especially since it was the first tryptamine for my friend), but next time we're definitely going for 375 - 450 µg (we're both pretty heavy).

For me 450ug is the dose with the best bang for your buck, taking more doesn't give me much better effects (did 10 once and honestly I don't think it was worth it, but it didn't produce any sides so if someone wants to try I'd guess it should be about as safe as LSD), so I'd rather save the blotters for another time.
150 and 300 is also nice, especially if you want a more recreational experience.
Actually neither AL-LAD nor LSZ gave me any sides (I get a lot of bodyload and stimulation (really don't want stimulation from my psys) from the 2cs, other than 2c-c) and uncomfortable stimulation. Which is one more reason to like them.

Also, anyone ever done AL-LAD and 5/6 apb like a candy flip except with AL-LAD instead of LSD and 5/6 apb instead of mdma? How was it?
Asking because AL-LAD is much easier to get for me and I enjoy 5/6 apb more than mdma.... Or 5-apdb instead of the apbs since they are hard to get since the UK ban?

And if anyone is interested AL-LAD + ethylphenidate didn't cause any bad effects for me, but also no good effects. It was kind of a spur of the moment decision to do it.... so probably safe but not interesting.

Last edited:
We both ended up taking 150ug, with myself dropping the second half about an hour in. For cohort a beautiful and strongly visual trip that was relatively clearheaded (though not to the degree of 25X thankfully), for myself perhaps the most intense psychedelic experience of my life without counting DMT (which is kind of a separate thing) - truly beautiful and transcendent, extremely introspective and valuable and visually stunning - certainly distinct form LSD in several key ways for me at least. Several things could've contributed to the increased effects in myself, but I'd wager my not having eaten for many hours had something to do with it, and perhaps even moreso was the fact that a jacuzzi was involved in the proceedings and rapid blood pressure / body temperature changes caused several other people to become exceedingly / at times dangerously drunk unexpectedly - I'd guess something similar happened to me with the AL-LAD. Regardless, more than once we both exclaimed "we've struck gold" - this is one of the most beautiful compounds I've ever taken in every sense and if it once again becomes available in quantities of 100 or more I will certainly be investing in a bulk quantity. Trip reports from both of us forthcoming either today or tomorrow, though at least mine will be very lengthy and perhaps abridged of some deeply personal revelations. Happy and proud to add to the data-points for this modern classic.

Will be taking approximately 450-500 µg of AL-LAD next weekend with my brother who has never done any psychedelics. He will be taking about 300 µg. Will let you know how it goes. Took AL-LAD first time a week ago about 190µg (one blotter) dose, it was somewhat mild but definitely positive experience.

I seriously suggest getting him to take a LOT less for his first trip. Sometimes a first dose is twice as potent for some reason.

Yes he *might* be underwhelmed by 150ug but that's still a good dose and I can fully assure you that it's better he be underwhelmed than overwhelmed.

I would always recommend that you take almost the same dose too, so that you are on the same level. This helps the other person feel more comfortable and allows you to act if anything goes wrong.

Yes it might be slightly less fun but there is always next time - unless they have an intense bad trip and hate it. The shadow of a bad trip on the first try can sometimes never be shaken.

I seriously suggest getting him to take a LOT less for his first trip. Sometimes a first dose is twice as potent for some reason.

Yes he *might* be underwhelmed by 150ug but that's still a good dose and I can fully assure you that it's better he be underwhelmed than overwhelmed.

I would always recommend that you take almost the same dose too, so that you are on the same level. This helps the other person feel more comfortable and allows you to act if anything goes wrong.

Yes it might be slightly less fun but there is always next time - unless they have an intense bad trip and hate it. The shadow of a bad trip on the first try can sometimes never be shaken.

Maybe u're right, but still I would say that one blotter was so mild experience that 1.5 blotters would be perfect for the first time IMO, or just little less than 1 and ½ blotters. I just had overall mood lift and very little visuals when I took 1 blotter. I see very little possibilities for a bad trip, we're taking it home with proper set & settings and probably with one good friend of us who is going to be sober.

AL-LAD seemed perfect substance to introduce someone into the psychedelic world

one of the better introductions yes, along with 2c-c and 4-ho-met (probably 4-aco-met too, but i haven't tried that one), but honestly one tab would probably still be a wiser idea if you can just buy more al-lad and try again a few weeks after....

if it's just a one time thing one and a half would probably be ok, but i'd have a few benzos of some sort with me just in case (better to have them and not need them than the opposite imo)

anyway good luck, hope you enjoy yourselves

does persons weight do any difference on al-lad effects? Would someone who weights 120kg need higher dose than someone whos 60kg?

^Its also his first ever experience, wouldn't you rather have him a bit underwhelmed rather than over? He may not enjoy it and I doubt highly that you want to taint your own brothers very first trip ever with negativity, do you? As the old addage goes, "You can always take more later but once taken there is no road back.". I'm the sort to take extreme doses of multiple things and took around 175-200ugs and was glad I didn't take both as planned as that was enough for me. Could I have handled two? Easily considering I like to do things like ingest 2c-e/Mescaline/LSD then smoke DMT whilst peaking.....but......

I say either give him a lower dose but if not, I seriously advise you have benzos or anti psychotics on hand in case it gets messy as you quite literally never know how a first timer will react! I also find weight doesn't effect most chemicals as most percieve, this coming from a heifter guy than most and certain substances such as stimulants need terribly low doses, IMO that is just an oldschool style of thought, personally I think it has more to do with individual pharmacology.

Maybe u're right, but still I would say that one blotter was so mild experience that 1.5 blotters would be perfect for the first time IMO, or just little less than 1 and ½ blotters. I just had overall mood lift and very little visuals when I took 1 blotter. I see very little possibilities for a bad trip, we're taking it home with proper set & settings and probably with one good friend of us who is going to be sober.

AL-LAD seemed perfect substance to introduce someone into the psychedelic world

had the exact same thought after trying one.

gave 1.5 to my friend who was saying it wasn't hitting hard enough until she rapidly came up properly at 2.5 hr mark and she said it was maybe too much. she was beginning to have a mild freak out because she couldn't stop laughing and crying all at once

No, weight has almost no effect on dose of psychedelic drugs. AL-LAD is a very good substance to use as an introduction but I still recommend a deliberately small dose.

When I took mushrooms for the first time I had a normal dose and ended up unable to talk properly for a good 3 hours. Fortunately my setting and set were pretty good because otherwise it could have been really unpleasant. I've taken the same dose a few times since and the intensity has not even come close.

Yeah.. After all these warnings I think I'll give him 1 blotter (they're sold as 192µg per dose, don't know if that's right). Better safe than sorry of course. What do you guys think about redosing after 1-1.5hrs after taking it? Will it just prolong the duration? Unfortunately I'm not gonna see getting my hands onto this substance anytime soon so there won't be next trip with AL-LAD in the near future

1 blotter (they're sold as 192µg per dose, don't know if that's right).

Interesting. This means independently dipped blotters are starting to hit the market, OR someone made a new batch (it has been pretty clear so far that almost all of the available novel lysergamides out there were from the same original source).

I did see grams for sale for about a week for a ridiculous cheap price.. but that was pretty early on when people where still skeptical.

Interesting. This means independently dipped blotters are starting to hit the market, OR someone made a new batch (it has been pretty clear so far that almost all of the available novel lysergamides out there were from the same original source).

Or the vendor is lying about it :/ It is a already odd number...mhhh

Well let's hope the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.