Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,

Does anyone remember the 777 pressed pills that contain 6-apb? Were those scored on the back? How many mg of 6-apb were in each pill? Was it 50mg?

I guess they got new pills out now that are a mixture of 5 and 6 apb. What does that "pellets" (60mg 6apb / 50mg 5apb) look like?

My friend just got a few of those 777s, and I looked them up, and it seems as though a vendor was selling them. I'm sure some of you know what I'm talking about. There are a few posts in this thread about it I believe. Let me know please. I'm just thinking about how many I would want to eat.

Thanks you!
I remember somebody said he got pills which contained 100mg each.. eating 2 of those could be a lot but I think thats rare, the pills I got had the same colour as tan powder, brownish/red, they were really BIG (double diameter to E pills) and tasted really bitter, as the powder does. They had 45 of 6- and 30mg of 5- though

My peak from this stuff was awesome but the comedown was juust sooooo uncomfortable i just wanted it to end. did i take too much?

It'd help if you told us how much you took before asking that! ;)

Higher doses obviously have a worse comedown, as do large doses, rolling more frequently than once a month (including other empathogens), or generally being unhealthy/in a bad mood when you go to dose.

So avoid dosing too high, make sure you're well-rested beforehand, and maybe have some weed or some GABAergics (benzos, alcohol, etc) for the comedown. :)

Walking is extreamly difficult on the comedown, plus it's impossible to read or see properly as my eyes wobble about.

:) - what an awesome little combo. What were your timings and amounts?

1.5mg 25i (i have a bit of tolerance) and 175mg of the 5/6-APB mixed about 50/50 ratio

started pinky dipping the 5/6 about an hour and a half after taking my tab once i started feeling the 25i

I took some ethylphenidate about one hour before taking 6-apb and the effects were quite different, it felt exactly like good quality speed.

Are you talking out of own experience? Yes, I'm fully aware that benzos generally shaves the edge off of most if not all stimulants, but (correct me if I'm wrong), isn't 6-apb kind of strange in stat effect that it lacks mot or any fullblown stimulation in itself? I've taken the substance before, and it seems at lest to me that it lacks a certain push or drive. I't's a feel good drug, no doubt, but the lack of "speed" makes med think that perhaps the benzo wouldn't effect the high in a significantly bad was. It may kill whatever little speed there is in the beginning, but since that is basically nonexistant hopefully it wouldn't matter to much?

It's not that the benzos will take away the stimulating factor (which as you said, isn't a major component of this drug for most people). The benzos will likely dampen the experience overall (euphoria, body-buzz, mental effects).

i flipped with 5/6-APB and 25i-NBOMe...it was an outstanding energetic, euphoric, VISUALLY INTENSE trip. when I say visually intense i mean every light in the club was intensely bright where i had to keep my sunglesses on the entire night

colors were awesome visuals were amazing

Just a heads-up, someone at a different forum reported this same combination (plus a few beers) inducing a seizure followed by a blackout and a trip to the hospital. Could be dose related, I don't know, but I figured I may as well throw that out there.

Just a heads-up said:
yes indeed! Be VERY carefull about mixing, even if it is your normal dose at bedtime(for any prep you might be taking)

We have, sadly to say, a dead Swedish fella or så his friendes repport; died från 6-ABP and mirtazapin, alcohol and z-analogues, so can't strech the importance of above written enough!

best regards, The knight of the Puking Rainbows ;)

Once again it hurts to read all these reports claiming that 6-apb makes you roll. I still have a lot of 6-apb left...and it is just going to sit and collect dust because to me, it's a dirty drug, almost worth of throwing away in the garbage. Not even in the same league as MDMA....grrr I'm so jealous that you guys can actually "Roll" from this crap!

Oh well I can just get some 4-FA....4-FA is a god send and can replace MDMA for me. I also like how you can take 4-FA nearly everyday with no bad side effects. I went through 3 grams in about 2 weeks. I was taking it almost everyday and never even had a bad hangover. The hangover from 6-apb is far worse for me...and the euphoria from 4-FA is far better to me than 6-apb. So 4-FA is just all around a much better drug. I'd even say I like it better than MDMA...ONLY because the side effects are so minimal. It's like taking a weaker version of MDMA and you don't even get a tolerence that quickly to it.

The only use I have for 6-apb is to combine it with other substances. I thought the 6-apb/4-FA combo was awesome.

PS- Just a theory but I think 6-apb may be a drug more geared towards a younger crowd. I think if we did a poll on who likes 6-apb...most of the people who vote that they like the drug would be younger age group. Where as MDMA would appeal to people of any age.

Last edited:
PS- Just a theory but I think 6-apb may be a drug more geared towards a younger crowd. I think if we did a poll on who likes 6-apb...most of the people who vote that they like the drug would be younger age group. Where as MDMA would appeal to people of any age.

Do you mean a crowd which has spent fewer years frying their serotonegeric systems?

Bullshit, imo ALL stimulant drugs are more geared towards a younger crowd, especially your fanatically-loved MDMA. Look in any dance club, there arent that many people over 30. One of the reasons is, when you're 60 you dont want your heart to be racing when you already have high blood pressure (like >half of western population). Or cocaine. I saw documentary and most users are 18-26 yrs.

I also like how you can take 4-FA nearly everyday with no bad side effects. I went through 3 grams in about 2 weeks. I was taking it almost everyday and never even had a bad hangover.

When I read this, I almost puked. Dude, you aren't supposed to take that much 4-FA. It releases serotonin!!!!!!!! Once a month maximum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I completely understand why 6-apb doesn't work with you. Your brains are almost blown away, drugs is sometimes like a cancer :(

Yeah, you may just have "fried" your brain already KoB, you already partially admitted it, the thing is 4-FA work both on dopamine and serotonin, dopamine drugs work almost all the time but serotonin is a bitch - at least from my very limited knowledge. You should have 4-8 weeks without absolutely ANY drug and then try 6-apb.

Earlier post was deleted - mods? Anyone have a rough idea of how long 6-APB's shelf life is? If kept in air tight container?

6-apb is a pretty stable molecule, no worries I you haven't done something extreme with your 6-apb.

I'm looking forward to getting my hands on some of this stuff after all the glowing reviews BLers have given it.

What would you guys recommend as a starting dose? 100mg?

I would recommend 100mg. TBQH, the dose may be somewhat underwhelming. But you never know your individual sensitivity - I, for instance, need as much as 8mg of DOC to really get going, and as much as 300mg of MDMA to really get where I want - when tolerance ISN'T a factor. Yet, 100mg of 6apb floors me. So, it's best to start low, as overshooting your 6apb dose can bring about a lot of nausea and other unpleasant come up effects. Good luck!! :)

I'm looking forward to getting my hands on some of this stuff after all the glowing reviews BLers have given it.

My first dose was 150mg @ a very crowded techno party. Come up was pretty cunfusing and overwhelming at first. Just sit down for a minute and you'll be fine. Enjoy the ride :)

Im kinda new to these kinda drugs, but used 6-APB about 30 times since last fall, playing with varying doses and exploring this great drug=D ..Recent months Ive also done pure & tested MDMA (rolling atm tbh=P) & MDA about 10 times of each and some times mixed both, and personally I dont notice any difference between 6-APB and MDA at all.. their basicly the same thing, and both very similar to MDMA.

Personally I prefer normal dose 6-apb/MDA over MDMA because: I think listening to music gets even a bit better than on mdma, can (usually,low/medium dose) get hard and orgasm (like with meth,tho takes some work..gr8 finishes^^) that I for some reason never can on MDMA.. , the drug-effect lasts good bit longer than just mdma Id say atleast a few hours more and with redoses the nice high can be kept for much longer .., funny/interesting residual small nice visuals (colors on surfaces/areas,"electric" text,geometric patterns etc) in the end of the high when chilling out ready end the night thats cool, adds better with LSD (duration, visuals and get "deeper" into the music). Also I think (unsure?) if MDMA makes me feel more "drunk" at my comfortable dosage..
so overall I only see positive sides with 6-apb/mda compared to mdma,atleast for how i use it, and basicly 6-apb/mda is the same thing/same effects..

anyone disagree,input?
cheers:D

you might wanna chill out a bit

6 apb 30x and mdma/mda 10x all since last fall is quite frequent. if by fall you mean september that is still about 1x a week.

im not here to tell you what to do but you should space out your usage on those kinds of drugs

Dont get your hopes up too much. You'll just be dissapointed unless you like drugs that make you trip. This stuff feels almost like a dirty acid trip....but not quite that strong. It definitely does not feel like molly at all. Music doesnt sound interesting that much on this stuff. It does sound a bit better like if you were to trip, but I actually just wanted to be in silence when I did this crap. It depressed me as well. Ive never been depressed on any MDMA like substance. No way in hell.
If you want to compare this 6-apb at all to MDMA, It feels like you've had a massive overdose on MDMA possibly to the point of paranoia, (but not that happy, lovey paranioa like MDMA gives you) but also feels like combined with a piperazine and causes nasty diareah for some people too. Including me. I still have the shit sitting here rotting away because I dont think I want to do it again. And I LOVE, I mean absolutely LOVE to roll, or any drugs that even resemble a clean roll. Like 4-FA is amazing to me. But 6-apb was a bust.

And yes it's been confirmed I have real 6-apb of good quality. It's just not replacement for MDMA. If you want a MDMA replacement definitely get 4-FA instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.