• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
6-APB releases more serotonin than MDMA, and by weight is a stronger molecule...if you think MDMA won't be overpowered by 6-APB you're probably not getting good 6-APB

Can you please link to any sources for this information?

I'd personally jump to disagree on both counts. In terms of potency by weight, I found 150mg of clean high-quality 6-APB to be around a similar strength to 110mg of clean high-quality MDMA.

Also, with serotonin being responsible for the empathy and entactogenic effects of these chemicals, I would suspect 6-APB would release less serotonin than MDMA, given that although the empathy and tactile sensations are strong, they're not quite as powerful as MDMA. I'd say this one likely releases more dopamine than MDMA though, as I found MDMA much more chilled out and a lot less stimulating.

Drifting a little off-topic but of the x-APBs I find 5-APB to feel more serotonergic, with more increased tactile sensations and more empathy - but it lacks a lot of the stimulation and rushy pushiness of 6-APB which I think is why it is less popular, as that then lends less to recreation.

I'd personally jump to disagree on both counts. In terms of potency by weight, I found 150mg of clean high-quality 6-APB to be around a similar strength to 110mg of clean high-quality MDMA.

Also, with serotonin being responsible for the empathy and entactogenic effects of these chemicals, I would suspect 6-APB would release less serotonin than MDMA, given that although the empathy and tactile sensations are strong, they're not quite as powerful as MDMA. I'd say this one likely releases more dopamine than MDMA though, as I found MDMA much more chilled out and a lot less stimulating.

Drifting a little off-topic but of the x-APBs I find 5-APB to feel more serotonergic, with more increased tactile sensations and more empathy - but it lacks a lot of the stimulation and rushy pushiness of 6-APB which I think is why it is less popular, as that then lends less to recreation.

Do I have bad quality 6-APB then? I'd say 150mg 6-APB feels like ~70mg MDMA when it comes to the "euphoria" and general serotonin-released feeling.

Don't have to be bad quality, APBs are just much more subjective than MDMA. Its true that disliking MDMA is rare, just few %s. Whilst some people find APB too weak or too trong or generally strange, like my brother for example, not that he doesnt like it at all but is never very euphoric, and says he sees crazy colors though, unlike me.

Do I have bad quality 6-APB then? I'd say 150mg 6-APB feels like ~70mg MDMA when it comes to the "euphoria" and general serotonin-released feeling.

Are you using an accurate scale? I've known people who thought they were dosing 150mg but were actually dosing much higher, or much lower, because they eyeballed. Particularly given that it's not unheard of for vendors to send more than you ordered in order to keep you happy.

However, just to clarify, when I talked about 110mg of MDMA, I was referring to an experience with a tested pill, and where a couple others of the same batch had been tested as 110mg and 115mg iirc - it's possible that my pill was substantially lower, though the experience was significantly strong, and so I can reasonably estimate that my pill was of a similar dosage.

I read this on an RC sourcing forum that has since been shut down, I wouldnt know the first place to look for the abstract. I remember it saying 6-apb being a more selective SSRI than mdma...a friend who knows more about neurochemistry than i do means that it probably releases more serotonin...i have zero knowledge in neurochemistry

Well we went through all this before (About weather or not I have good quality 6-apb) The evidence points to the fact that I DO have good quality 6-apb. Only one person on here said it was "bad" and provided absolutely no reason as to why they said that. They did not even confirm if they tried the same batch from the website I order from. Most people say their quality is great. I know two things for sure- Whatever I have is NOT bunk, it definitely makes you trip/roll (Whatever you want to call it, it's obviously more of a trip feeling to me) and the 2nd is that whatever I have does NOT release anywhere near as much serotonin as good MDMA. Nor does it release as much as MDA. I did not get "happy" at all or lovey dovey from the 6-apb. But with MDMA/MDA I get extremely happy and that is why it's my favorite drug out there. Whatever 6-apb I have does not compare in my opinion. But I guess everyone is different, so for some people 6-apb might release more serotonin than others. I don't think quality is really the issue. I think it's the person taking the drug and the circumstances going in. With any psychedelic drug, you must already have a positive mindset going in to the experience...or things could turn bad quickly. With MDMA you can go in with a negative mindset and things will turn positive. So it's really impossible for me to compare MDMA to any psychedelic. I think MDMA wins the serotonin contest hands down. But I guess there's just too many factors involved to really say clear cut. I have heard lots of things about different quality and batches of 6-apb...but I still cant figure out why? 6-apb is 6-apb right? How could one batch be SO MUCH different than another, if it is the same drug? That is what I dont understand, as I have no knowledge in chemistry so to me it seems like even different batches should still be closely related. I remember getting some bad quality MDMA, and have many times. You do notice a difference, but it's still along the lines of the same drug. The way people report 6-apb so differently, it seems like we are not even taking the same drug.

An interesting note on 6-apb visuals- I find that 6-apb, when taken alone, produces virtually no visuals what so ever, besides some very minor distortions. But when taken with a little bit of pot, the visuals are insane. So it's almost like night and day difference. I know pot enchances many drugs, like MDMA, Acid, Shrooms, etc...but you cant compare that to how intensely it enhances 6-apb.

PS- I also have some 4-FA. I find that even 4-FA releases a lot more serotonin than 6-apb as well. And MDMA beats 4-FA. So it seems 6-apb is at the bottom of the list for me. That is why I was so dissapointed in the 6-apb experience. I was expecting it to be a serotonin drug, but after experiencing it three times, (well 4 if you count the combo) I never felt any serotonin euphoria at all. I felt pretty paranoid on the 3rd experience cuz i probably took a high dose...but it wasn't a "happy paranoid" feeling like MDMA gives you.

Last edited:
Im kinda new to these kinda drugs, but used 6-APB about 30 times since last fall, playing with varying doses and exploring this great drug=D ..Recent months Ive also done pure & tested MDMA (rolling atm tbh=P) & MDA about 10 times of each and some times mixed both, and personally I dont notice any difference between 6-APB and MDA at all.. their basicly the same thing, and both very similar to MDMA.

Personally I prefer normal dose 6-apb/MDA over MDMA because: I think listening to music gets even a bit better than on mdma, can (usually,low/medium dose) get hard and orgasm (like with meth,tho takes some work..gr8 finishes^^) that I for some reason never can on MDMA.. , the drug-effect lasts good bit longer than just mdma Id say atleast a few hours more and with redoses the nice high can be kept for much longer .., funny/interesting residual small nice visuals (colors on surfaces/areas,"electric" text,geometric patterns etc) in the end of the high when chilling out ready end the night thats cool, adds better with LSD (duration, visuals and get "deeper" into the music). Also I think (unsure?) if MDMA makes me feel more "drunk" at my comfortable dosage..
so overall I only see positive sides with 6-apb/mda compared to mdma,atleast for how i use it, and basicly 6-apb/mda is the same thing/same effects..

anyone disagree,input?
cheers:D

At present, 6-APB is my favourite substance. I've tried MDMA a few times but it has been a while. I've also had LSD. I love 6 for the rolling / tripping feeling together. I think a candyflip might be the winner - just waiting for the right moment.

Okay, I, for some stupid reason, took 20 mg of valium two hours ago or so when all of the sudden I got a mail containing två pellets of 6-apb. Whould the benzo kill the buzz from the apb or will I still get a decent experience if I eat them? What do you think?

I don't know about "kill" but your 6-apb high will be pretty severely diminished. You should safe it for another time. Best not waste something as precius as 6-apb, eh? :)

I don't know about "kill" but your 6-apb high will be pretty severely diminished. You should safe it for another time. Best not waste something as precius as 6-apb, eh? :)

Are you talking out of own experience? Yes, I'm fully aware that benzos generally shaves the edge off of most if not all stimulants, but (correct me if I'm wrong), isn't 6-apb kind of strange in stat effect that it lacks mot or any fullblown stimulation in itself? I've taken the substance before, and it seems at lest to me that it lacks a certain push or drive. I't's a feel good drug, no doubt, but the lack of "speed" makes med think that perhaps the benzo wouldn't effect the high in a significantly bad was. It may kill whatever little speed there is in the beginning, but since that is basically nonexistant hopefully it wouldn't matter to much?

These are just things I've pulled out of my ass since I really don't know what I'm tanking about ;) (for the record)

At present, 6-APB is my favourite substance. I've tried MDMA a few times but it has been a while. I've also had LSD. I love 6 for the rolling / tripping feeling together. I think a candyflip might be the winner - just waiting for the right moment.

i flipped with 5/6-APB and 25i-NBOMe...it was an outstanding energetic, euphoric, VISUALLY INTENSE trip. when I say visually intense i mean every light in the club was intensely bright where i had to keep my sunglesses on the entire night

colors were awesome visuals were amazing

i flipped with 5/6-APB and 25i-NBOMe...it was an outstanding energetic, euphoric, VISUALLY INTENSE trip. when I say visually intense i mean every light in the club was intensely bright where i had to keep my sunglesses on the entire night

colors were awesome visuals were amazing

:) - what an awesome little combo. What were your timings and amounts?

Personally I thought 25i + 6apb was a trainwreck, the nausea/body load on the come up was absolutely brutal and the 6apb potentiated the 25i by almost two times which I was no expecting.

Im kinda new to these kinda drugs, but used 6-APB about 30 times since last fall, playing with varying doses and exploring this great drug=D ..Recent months Ive also done pure & tested MDMA (rolling atm tbh=P) & MDA about 10 times of each and some times mixed both, and personally I dont notice any difference between 6-APB and MDA at all.. their basicly the same thing, and both very similar to MDMA.

Personally I prefer normal dose 6-apb/MDA over MDMA because: I think listening to music gets even a bit better than on mdma, can (usually,low/medium dose) get hard and orgasm (like with meth,tho takes some work..gr8 finishes^^) that I for some reason never can on MDMA.. , the drug-effect lasts good bit longer than just mdma Id say atleast a few hours more and with redoses the nice high can be kept for much longer .., funny/interesting residual small nice visuals (colors on surfaces/areas,"electric" text,geometric patterns etc) in the end of the high when chilling out ready end the night thats cool, adds better with LSD (duration, visuals and get "deeper" into the music). Also I think (unsure?) if MDMA makes me feel more "drunk" at my comfortable dosage..
so overall I only see positive sides with 6-apb/mda compared to mdma,atleast for how i use it, and basicly 6-apb/mda is the same thing/same effects..

anyone disagree,input?
cheers:D
I agree 6apb is basically the same as mda of old if you compared the new mdma pills around to 90mg 6apb the 6apb would imo win 95% of the time. I have had everyone I have taken it with think it is like xtc on steroids.
I don't know that its more powerful then mdma in pure form mg vs mg. It will beat a prefab pill from a club almost everytime though. They are a little different though mdma is little more lovey and stimy( if you had actual mdma in right dose). The roll of 6apb seems much more powerful then a mdma roll and also you can roll over and over again not that thats safe though.

Hey,

Does anyone remember the 777 pressed pills that contain 6-apb? Were those scored on the back? How many mg of 6-apb were in each pill? Was it 50mg?

I guess they got new pills out now that are a mixture of 5 and 6 apb. What does that "pellets" (60mg 6apb / 50mg 5apb) look like?

My friend just got a few of those 777s, and I looked them up, and it seems as though a vendor was selling them. I'm sure some of you know what I'm talking about. There are a few posts in this thread about it I believe. Let me know please. I'm just thinking about how many I would want to eat.

Thanks you!

Personally I thought 25i + 6apb was a trainwreck, the nausea/body load on the come up was absolutely brutal and the 6apb potentiated the 25i by almost two times which I was no expecting.

i flipped with 5/6-APB and 25i-NBOMe...it was an outstanding energetic, euphoric, VISUALLY INTENSE trip. when I say visually intense i mean every light in the club was intensely bright where i had to keep my sunglesses on the entire night; colors were awesome visuals were amazing

Nothing like diversity of experience to set psychedelics apart of other drugs.

My peak from this stuff was awesome but the comedown was juust sooooo uncomfortable i just wanted it to end. did i take too much?

Status
Not open for further replies.