• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, now I'm torn between 4-FA and 6-APB. I'll have to look into them some more. Thanks for your input guys.

You might want to take King of Bean's advice with a grain of salt as he fried his serotonergic system as a result of drug abuse. Also, most people rightfully think 6APB is at least somewhat similar to MDMA as it is an MDA analog and has a similar effect on the brain.

Dont get your hopes up too much. You'll just be dissapointed unless you like drugs that make you trip. This stuff feels almost like a dirty acid trip....but not quite that strong. It definitely does not feel like molly at all.

your opinion on this subject is very well documented on this forum now. thank you. i think you are starting to clutter things up a bit by repeating yourself so often tho.

here's something for your knowledge:
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/622605-My-5-6-APB-experiences-after-months-and-5-5g-s
And I mean euphoria, guys, what MDMA does to you in this regard is really weak. APB doesn't have so much entactogenic and empathogenic properties like MDMA, but if your intent is not socializing under mild euphoric influence, and you prefer laying totally grounded and unable to do more than just moan and moan and moan in pure bliss, APB is the ticket. I think the problem is that there's only few vendors with the real/good stuff. I personally know of just one, but don't ask me about it

I agree with that! If you're looking for a pure roll type feeling, you will like 4-FA better than 6-apb because it not only has less side effects, but it lasts longer and has more entactogenic properties. Also it is not a psychedelic like 6-apb. Now if you like to trip better than you like to roll, then you'll probably like 6-apb better.

Axed, definitely get the 4-FA or try them both. Then come on here and tell us what you like better. : )

your opinion on this subject is very well documented on this forum now. thank you. i think you are starting to clutter things up a bit by repeating yourself so often tho.

here's something for your knowledge:

But what I DONT agree with is the moaning in pure bliss part. Neither me or my girlfriend did that. Not even close. Everyones different though.

If you hate to trip as I do, then definitely get 4-FA over 6-apb. I was extremely dissapointed in the 6-apb when I got it, because of all the reports that says it makes you "Roll" When I felt the trippy feeling coming on, I didnt like it at all but I thought maybe it would get better. It never did turn into a rolling feeling at all. Just like tripping off piperazines to me. And a LOT of people mistake piperazine to feel like rolling, so be careful. 6-apb is NOTHING like a clean roll at all.

Just want to get the truth out there, I dont think anyone planning to try the 6-apb should expect to roll because it didnt do that to either me or my girlfriend. Only certain people are going to enjoy 6-apb. Almost EVERYONE enjoys 4-FA. I

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyones different though.
that was my point.

please take a moment and also reflect on the fact that everyone's opinion is equally valid.
you post so much in this thread it is as if you are loudly yelling over the voices of everyone who has a different opinion than you.
this is very bad etiquette. and its misleading because you and your wife are in the minority on this issue. most people do get lots of euphoria from it.

im sure you will continue to enjoy your beans and i'm sure 6-apb lovers will continue to experience extreme euphoria from it.

But what I DONT agree with is the moaning in pure bliss part. Neither me or my girlfriend did that. Not even close. Everyones different though.

If you hate to trip as I do, then definitely get 4-FA over 6-apb. I was extremely dissapointed in the 6-apb when I got it, because of all the reports that says it makes you "Roll" When I felt the trippy feeling coming on, I didnt like it at all but I thought maybe it would get better. It never did turn into a rolling feeling at all. Just like tripping off piperazines to me. And a LOT of people mistake piperazine to feel like rolling, so be careful. 6-apb is NOTHING like a clean roll at all.

Just want to get the truth out there, I dont think anyone planning to try the 6-apb should expect to roll because it didnt do that to either me or my girlfriend. Only certain people are going to enjoy 6-apb. Almost EVERYONE enjoys 4-FA. I

How do two peoples' subjective experiences equate to "the truth?" I think you need to take a philo 101 course bud, but because they most certainly don't. Like everyone here has been forced to say now, you have made your experience abundantly clear, have rambled on about an unrelated compound in the wrong B&D thread, and are constantly trivializing and misrepresenting those who enjoy 6-apb by referring to them as "certain people" when in fact, they are the great majority of 6-apb users. Most of the people in this thread with positive reports of 6-apb are not MDMA-naive. People just like it. Get over it, accept it, whatever, but you have something bordering on an obsession with this thread and it's just a little bit weird man. Chill out on it, alright>

Hrrrm, this is a hard decision. My vendor has both in stock.

Which one, 4-FA or 6-APB, would you guys see as better for a music festival setting?

Depends on how spangled you want to be. But i would replace the 4-FA option with 5-it. Not saying they are similar in feeling, but it´s in the same niche.

Hrrrm, this is a hard decision. My vendor has both in stock.

Which one, 4-FA or 6-APB, would you guys see as better for a music festival setting?

6-apb definitely makes music sound better than 4-fa, and is much longer lasting, but the come up can also be harsher - personally, I couldn't take 6-apb at a concert due to come up nausea + diarrhea. I've taken 4-fa at a concert plenty of times and enjoyed it, but it's not the strongest nor best high around. Whichever of those sounds more appealing to you, I suppose.

For a festival I'd definitely go with the 6-apb, it lasts a very long time, that being said I get zero nausea/diarrhea from it, so it's quite subjective. In a concert setting I prefer it to actual MDMA as the peak is much longer, and no need for redose. I am slightly biased though, as i did not enjoy 4-fa one bit, but thought a bit of input might help!

Last edited:
Hey guys I`ve got a question I`m hoping some one can help me with. When 6-apb first came out I got 10 branded pellets. I enjoyed them alot but EVERY time I took one I would throw up right before the effects hit me. I tried taking the dose split in half but I would still puke.
So fast forward about a year.....I went I bought 6-apb powder(and 5-apb powder) in hopes of plugging my dose to avoid throwing up. However,when I added water to the 6-apb rather than dissolve it made a slurry. When I plugged it I didn`t feel any effect. I tried a second time a few weeks later and still nothing. I plug drugs often so I don`t think I had a absorbent turd back there stealing my goodies.
So my question is: Has any one had problems plugging powder 6-apb? I got it from the same vendor as the pellets(that I got good effects from) if that matters.

No, plugging 6-apb is quite potent for me, I've definitely experienced no problems, and the apb dissolves totally as well with a little bit of heat. Not sure what your issue is :(

that was my point.

please take a moment and also reflect on the fact that everyone's opinion is equally valid.
you post so much in this thread it is as if you are loudly yelling over the voices of everyone who has a different opinion than you.
this is very bad etiquette. and its misleading because you and your wife are in the minority on this issue. most people do get lots of euphoria from it.

im sure you will continue to enjoy your beans and i'm sure 6-apb lovers will continue to experience extreme euphoria from it.

I got lots of euphora but it wasnt good euphoria. It was like tripping and I feel the need to warn others because not everyone likes to trip. Most of the info out there on 6-apb is misleading to those who are experienced with drugs. It is not like MDA, which is what a lot of the info leads you to believe..

How do two peoples' subjective experiences equate to "the truth?" I think you need to take a philo 101 course bud, but because they most certainly don't. Like everyone here has been forced to say now, you have made your experience abundantly clear, have rambled on about an unrelated compound in the wrong B&D thread, and are constantly trivializing and misrepresenting those who enjoy 6-apb by referring to them as "certain people" when in fact, they are the great majority of 6-apb users. Most of the people in this thread with positive reports of 6-apb are not MDMA-naive. People just like it. Get over it, accept it, whatever, but you have something bordering on an obsession with this thread and it's just a little bit weird man. Chill out on it, alright>

Why do you feel the need to defend the 6-apb so much? Maybe cuz you're a vendor who cannot sell your stock of it cuz it's crap? I just dont see how many people could like dirty drugs like this. Funny how the site I go to is SOLD OUT of 4-FA they cant even keep it in stock, yet the 6-apb is available. So this could explain why there are so many shady reports on 6-apb. I am just warning people in advance which is a good thing to do. I wish more people would of warned me that 6-apb was more of a trip drug before I got it and I wouldnt of been so dissapointed. I am stating 100% truth, I am not a vendor. But I am not calling everyone a liar. I do believe some newbies will think 6-apb is like rolling but they cant tell the difference between a trip and a roll.

For a festival I'd definitely go with the 6-apb, it lasts a very long time, that being said I get zero nausea/diarrhea from it, so it's quite subjective. In a concert setting I prefer it to actual MDMA as the peak is much longer, and no need for redose. I am slightly biased though, as i did not enjoy 4-fa one bit, but thought a bit of input might help!

Do not listen to this advice. 6-apb will put you on your ass, I actually fell ASLEEP on it! Go with the 4-FA for sure. And 4-FA makes music sound FAR FAR better than 6-apb. I actually turned off the music when on 6-apb as it makes you a little tired and depressed, the music was just bothering me after a while.

Axed, do you enjoy to trip? If so, then you wont mind 6-apb BUT it still is not good for a club setting. Just check and see other reports even the backers of the drug will agree and tell you this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do not listen to this advice. 6-apb will put you on your ass, I actually fell ASLEEP on it! Go with the 4-FA for sure. And 4-FA makes music sound FAR FAR better than 6-apb. I actually turned off the music when on 6-apb as it makes you a little tired and depressed, the music was just bothering me after a while.

Honestly, if one is having trouble deciding what to take at a festival, I'd bet it's best just to stick to a light pot brownie and a beer until that person feels confident with a particular decision.

Axed, do you enjoy to trip? If so, then you wont mind 6-apb BUT it still is not good for a club setting. Just check and see other reports even the backers of the drug will agree and tell you this.

Dude, we get it, you do not enjoy 6-apb. That's cool, but the info you are attempting to push on everyone is pretty far off from most reports of people taking legit 6-apb. This thread should be for general information/questions and things like that, its honestly just getting in the way of people who want info on harm reduction and real valuable info. You've posted your opinion more than once and it's just annoying....

This does not sound like 6-APB in the slightest. With 6-APB it is near impossible to fall asleep for 10-13 hours after taking it depending on the dose. I also find 6-APB more stimulating than MDMA. Dose per dose MDMA wins for music appreciation, but they both make music out of this world and amazing.

I think you should send your 6-APB off for testing. Do not just rely on your vendor being well known etc, there are many large vendors who have sent out mislabelled products, either intentionally or by mistake.

At the very least marquis/reagent test your 6-APB. It should turn purple/black like MDxx.

Although we can't speculate on ID here, me and others can say as much as those effects are atypical of 6-APB, and so I wouldn't recommend consuming any more until you can test it. It's plausible you yourself react in a different manner to others to the drug, but these sorts of reactions are fairly rare so I'd be worried about mislabelled or impure product.

From my own experience, 6-APB is more suitable for a festival or club environment than even MDMA, due to being more physically stimulating and having a longer duration. Though with MDMA the whole experience will sound slightly better, with 6-APB it's easier to enjoy the night dancing the whole time without adding an additional stimulant. :)

It is not far off. Ive read nearly every single report on 6-apb online. Many people state feeling floored and admit its best for taking at home And not on a night out. As for falling asleep, yes that is rare but I feel asleep before it really kicked in that strong. When I woke up I Was all fucked up! But yeah, I am not giving bad advice when I say to take the 4-FA over the 6-apb at a rave. I hope this guy doesnt go with the 6-apb because he will be dissapointed(If he's looking to truly roll). I warned him though that it WILL make him trip, so if he decides to get it then he doesnt mind to trip. I know I would chose 4-FA if I was reading the reports, but we can let him decide for himself. Just wanted to let him know the truth about 6-apb as you guys make it sound very misleading. I know I was when I finally got to take it. I was expecting more of a roll than a trip (kinda like MDA does to you) and it was NOTHING like MDA at all. The only cool effect I got from it was minor eye wiggles and awesome visuals but not till AFTER I smoked pot with it. And you cannot drink with 6-apb or you'll get a massive headache. You can drink with 4-FA, it mixes well. And jeurgosen I think you had a rare experience to feel that much stimulation when many people report being floored from the drug.

Also the guy who said he did not enjoy 4-FA, is one of the only people I've heard of to say that. There are many more people that do not enjoy 6-apb than 4-FA. If you gave 1000 people each drug, the 4-FA would be enjoyed by a high number of people on average. This is obvious to me as well just from reading the reports. I think apb is geared towards a younger crowd. Id say above the age of 30, you'd have a less chance of enjoying it. Where as 4-FA is good for any age group.

Oh and we've already went through the argument on weather or not I have real APB or not. I know for certain I do. It has all the effects as stated, got from reputable vendor and I am 100% certain it is. I just is too much of a trip drug for me. That is why I dont like it. Also that and the dirty side effects. I can certainly see a younger person who is new to rolling would enjoy it. This is because they have a lot of serotonin already so they can actually feel happy on the TRIP. Again it is not a rolling drug to those who are looking to just roll. This is where I feel the need to get this point across as many of you make it seem this way. I read every report online and while people did say they were tripping from it, I was still misled because no one stated that it was MORE of a trip drug than it was a serotonin/happy drug. And I know what Im saying is true from personal experience. I used to enjoy tripping very much and was very happy from it...but thats cuz i was a normal person back then with normal serotonin. Ever since frying my brain on the MDMA/speed and having low sertonin I never liked to trip again after that. You just get depressed from it. So, to me 6-apb is depressing, it wont be like that for everyone. But MDMA still makes me happy as hell.

6-apb freaks, no need to counter my post. I think I've made my point clear now and why I dont enjoy to trip. I just want people to know APB IS A PSYCHEDELIC DRUG. (and psychedelic drugs do NOT Make you roll in my definition) Period. If they still want to do it, then thats great. Everyone is different. Many people will like APB a lot and will feel like a roll to THEM as is proven through reports.

peace

Last edited:
I got lots of euphora but it wasnt good euphoria...

there is no negative or neutral euphoria.

i'm glad you want to help. you need to work on your etiquette some though because you are very combative which isn't helping anyone.

please take some time to think about how your behavior appears to PD readers.

long response
NSFW:
I am not giving bad advice when I say to take the 4-FA over the 6-apb at a rave.
your advice is not applicable because you either have bunk product or you react very unusually to 6-APB.

the truth about 6-apb as you guys make it sound very misleading.
no one is lying about what they have experienced.
and i linked you to a report from a seasoned mdma user who finds 6-apb to be more euphoric.

jeurgosen I think you had a rare experience to feel that much stimulation when many people report being floored from the drug.
his name is Jesus Green.
and it is you with the rare experience. why is that so hard for you to accept?

If you gave 1000 people each drug, the 4-FA would be enjoyed by a high number of people on average. This is obvious to me as well just from reading the reports. I think apb is geared towards a younger crowd. Id say above the age of 30, you'd have a less chance of enjoying it. Where as 4-FA is good for any age group.
first off maybe you should actually TRY your imaginary experiment with REAL 6-APB rather than make shit up.
secondly... i think the 4-FA is for kids... not the other way around.

I know for certain I do [have real 6-APB]. It has all the effects as stated, got from reputable vendor and I am 100% certain it is.
your vendor is NOT reputable. and you clearly did not get the expected effects or you wouldn't be complaining so much!
that site is known to have shipped bunk ur-144 and pentedrone.
you CANNOT say that you are certain you have the real thing until you have had your batch sent for GCMS or NMR.

I just want people to know APB IS A PSYCHEDELIC DRUG. (and psychedelic drugs do NOT Make you roll in my definition)
look. i don't like LSD and i think MDMA is really over-rated. but i have never felt the need to become evangelical about my preferences.

Status
Not open for further replies.