• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not listen to this advice. 6-apb will put you on your ass, I actually fell ASLEEP on it! Go with the 4-FA for sure. And 4-FA makes music sound FAR FAR better than 6-apb. I actually turned off the music when on 6-apb as it makes you a little tired and depressed, the music was just bothering me after a while.

Axed, do you enjoy to trip? If so, then you wont mind 6-apb BUT it still is not good for a club setting. Just check and see other reports even the backers of the drug will agree and tell you this.

You are starting to piss me off and I'm starting to think that your mental capacities may have actually been attenuated by years of excessive drug use.

First of all, I'm not "defending 6-apb" idiot, I just said in my other post that I wouldn't take 6-apb at a concert. I'm saying that you are coming into this thread making agitated repetitive posts making the same points and we have all heard it by now. I can sum up your position in bullet points very easily:

- You don't like 6-apb
- You don't like tripping
- 6-apb makes you trip, not roll
- 6-apb puts you to sleep
- 4-fa is the best mdma substitute

Yep, I get it, we all get it, so what the f*ck is your problem dude? Why do you feel the need to constantly attack this drug in 59 posts in this thread? You've posted 59 times in this thread, that's more than half your total post count, I think we get it by now. Jesus Christ.

Yes, like MDA, 6-APB is also a psychedelic, but unless you dose incredibly high (and even with me only weighing 60kg and having tremendously low tolerances to everything) 250mg did not feel like a trip, but rather like a roll with some visual distortions accompanying it.

I think you had a rare experience to feel that much stimulation when many people report being floored from the drug.

I have also been floored by this drug, by the overwhelming euphoria. I find the "being floored" as in not being stimulated enough is more common with 5-APB. Of the people I know who have compared 4-FA and 6-APB, all of them enjoyed both very much, most found 6-APB to be more euphoric over all, but felt safer using 4-FA due to the fact that 6-APB may present similar neurotoxicity to MDMA/MDA, while people speculate that 4-FA would not be dangerously neurotoxic (though I personally take this with a pinch of salt, as most combined Serotonin and Dopamine releasers have this danger.) - I can't speak from experience as I've yet to try 4-FA, though if I get the chance soon I will report back.

It is possible that what you have is indeed 6-APB and you simply react differently than most people to it, but given that you used a source that has been known to mislabel and send out bunk products in the past please test your product before giving people advice regarding the drug. For the majority of people 6-APB is extremely stimulating, my heart rate was 160 BPM on the come down of one particular experience, and someone reading your post about falling asleep on 6-APB could easily think it was not significantly stimulating, add another stimulant to counter that, and end up in hospital.

I understand where you're coming from, and of course when you've had such an experience I understand you feel the need to tell people that others reports do not match up. However the vast majority of recent reports are quite opposite in their effects to what you have reported, and many of these people have at the very least marquis/reagent tested their 6-APB. You have not mentioned doing this, and you sourced from a place with a bad track record, so giving this advice is very dangerous as it's extremely likely what you have is not 6-APB, and your advice could harm people with real 6-APB.

If you are doubting our comments that what you had is unlikely to be 6-APB then please buy a test kit and see for yourself. If you prove us wrong then all the better, I only wish for you to know what you're really taking :)

Last edited:
Wow, I'm sorry to have caused so much controversy guys. I just want to pick the best chem for my experience!

I do like to trip-- psychs are my favorite class of drugs. I'm actually not really a stimulant person at all, but I do enjoy MDMA very much. All of these reasons combined have made it very difficult for me to decide. I was also reading that 4-FA is less neurotoxic, but at the same time I don't intend to abuse either of these chems, so I feel like that isn't the most important deciding factor.

6-APB - Music appreciation, euphoria, some trippiness, excellent. But how many of you guys get those negative GI effects? I'm going to be in the woodlands so it's not necessarily where I want to be, well, crapping my brains out. &What's the duration of this chem in general?

4-FA - Also good, euphoric, very cheap from my vendor, lasts a shorter time. Closer to MDMA though?

Like I mentioned I do not get any notable GI discomfort during the experience, so i cannot comment there. As far as duration for me, I find the come up to be around an hour if I eat closer to dropping which I find odd, and around 2 hours if i don't eat for hours before. followed by a 4-6 hour peak, and a very gradual come down from there, able to sleep and near baseline around 12 hours after dropping. I have noticed that following darksidesams diet and eating dark chocolate 40g a day the week before, increases the length of the peak by at least of an hour and getting higher effects with less used.

I dont get why KoB hasnt already received a warning, or maybe even few days ban - he totally destroyed any purpose of this thread. Last 5 pages or how many are flooded with all his crap about how this is basically "tripping" and not rolling. When we all think he didnt even TAKE 6-apb. Really, this thread is now useless, better just read in Trip Reports about this drug.

Sometimes I think moderators are too tolerant on this board, maybe they all take too much empathogens lol!

Axed - most people report duration of 4-8 hours, sometimes even 10, for me personally its 3-4 hours max. I generally feel most drugs for shorter time than most people though. I dont need higher doses for the same peak effects, but they just seem to leave me sooner.

Last edited:
Only if you OVERDO it

Ok well I tried 6-apb AGAIN yesterday...this time with only about 80 mg's or less. It kicked in fairly quick as usual (Not sure why it takes some people 2 hours to feel) and it started out good, I did not trip at all. Felt like I was starting to roll...BUT after the first hour, it got lame again and it was pretty much over with and I was sober. I even smoked some weed to bring it back and I was FUCKED UP but it was mostly from the weed. 6-apb is just a lame ass dirty drug, I stand by what I said. It feels identical to piperazines. So if you don't like pipes, stay away from this crap. It's more mellow than pipes though, so if I had to pick i'd chose APB over pipes. But the side effects are identical.

You are starting to piss me off and I'm starting to think that your mental capacities may have actually been attenuated by years of excessive drug use.

First of all, I'm not "defending 6-apb" idiot, I just said in my other post that I wouldn't take 6-apb at a concert. I'm saying that you are coming into this thread making agitated repetitive posts making the same points and we have all heard it by now. I can sum up your position in bullet points very easily:

- You don't like 6-apb
- You don't like tripping
- 6-apb makes you trip, not roll
- 6-apb puts you to sleep
- 4-fa is the best mdma substitute

Yep, I get it, we all get it, so what the f*ck is your problem dude? Why do you feel the need to constantly attack this drug in 59 posts in this thread? You've posted 59 times in this thread, that's more than half your total post count, I think we get it by now. Jesus Christ.

Stop defending the drug then. Stop posting misleading info, because this is a tripping drug. Bottom line. If the user likes to trip go for it, but people SHOULD know this is not a drug to replace MDMA or MDA. Too many misleading reports I want to make sure people arent dissapointed as I was. Get pissed all you want. Go drink your piss while you're at it. lol

And yes, like MDA, 6-APB is also a psychedelic, but unless you dose incredibly high (and even with me only weighing 60kg and having tremendously low tolerances to everything) 250mg did not feel like a trip, but rather like a roll with some visual distortions accompanying it.

I have also been floored by this drug, by the overwhelming euphoria. I find the "being floored" as in not being stimulated enough is more common with 5-APB. Of the people I know who have compared 4-FA and 6-APB, all of them enjoyed both very much, most found 6-APB to be more euphoric over all, but felt safer using 4-FA due to the fact that 6-APB may present similar neurotoxicity to MDMA/MDA, while people speculate that 4-FA would not be dangerously neurotoxic (though I personally take this with a pinch of salt, as most combined Serotonin and Dopamine releasers have this danger.) - I can't speak from experience as I've yet to try 4-FA, though if I get the chance soon I will report back.

It is possible that what you have is indeed 6-APB and you simply react differently than most people to it, but given that you used a source that has been known to mislabel and send out bunk products in the past please test your product before giving people advice regarding the drug. For the majority of people 6-APB is extremely stimulating, my heart rate was 160 BPM on the come down of one particular experience, and someone reading your post about falling asleep on 6-APB could easily think it was not significantly stimulating, add another stimulant to counter that, and end up in hospital.

I understand where you're coming from, and of course when you've had such an experience I understand you feel the need to tell people that others reports do not match up. However the vast majority of recent reports are quite opposite in their effects to what you have reported, and many of these people have at the very least marquis/reagent tested their 6-APB. You have not mentioned doing this, and you sourced from a place with a bad track record, so giving this advice is very dangerous as it's extremely likely what you have is not 6-APB, and your advice could harm people with real 6-APB.

If you are doubting our comments that what you had is unlikely to be 6-APB then please buy a test kit and see for yourself. If you prove us wrong then all the better, I only wish for you to know what you're really taking :)

I definitely have 6-apb. I know by the smell, color, side effects, etc. It's the real stuff. I am not the only one saying I dont like this stuff. There are many others who say 6-apb is not all that it was cracked up to be. I can see that SOME people will like it. Unfortunately most of the reports sound good, when infact this drug is no better than piperazines. A few reasons why so many positive reports can include, FALSE vendor reports, people who LIKE to trip, people who MISTAKE tripping to be like rolling, etc. These are some of the reasons. But if you dig deep, you'll find people like me who were totally dissapointed in this cuz the reports DO make it seem like a MDA replacement, and it doesn't even come CLOSE to that. If it did I wouldn't be complaining at all. If this stuff made you roll, it wouldnt be collecting dust in my closet. But I did try some again yesterday, this time a much smaller dose, and while I did not trip from it, the euphoria was short lived, and after about an hour it got lame AGAIN as it did all the other times I dosed it. And I just wanted to turn OFF the music. I could never say the same for any Mdxx substance. I always want music when I dose mdma, as it makes it so much better. 6-apb is not the type of drug that music enchances. I even drank a beer with it and that didnt help. Almost any drug out there, I can increase the euphoria by drinking with it...but not 6-apb. So this drug is fairly useless to me. I felt ok for about an hour, and I gave it another chance cuz I figured maybe I had too high of a dose the other times. But even at low doses this drug is lame. One thing it did for me was cure my nausea Ive been experiencing lately. But thats only cuz it causes the shits.

Oh and all sites can mislabel a drug. The site I get from is one of the best sites online, absolutely no doubt about that. I did my research. They have almost 100% positive feedback and I've never had a problem with them. I just dont like dirty trip drugs when I am expecting to roll, that is a huge dissapointment. I'm glad you guys enjoy it though, not knocking you for that (wish I could) so there is no reason to be arguing. IamMe getting so upset, but why? If he would stop coming in to defend the drug I would have no reason to keep responding.

Wow, I'm sorry to have caused so much controversy guys. I just want to pick the best chem for my experience!

I do like to trip-- psychs are my favorite class of drugs. I'm actually not really a stimulant person at all, but I do enjoy MDMA very much. All of these reasons combined have made it very difficult for me to decide. I was also reading that 4-FA is less neurotoxic, but at the same time I don't intend to abuse either of these chems, so I feel like that isn't the most important deciding factor.

6-APB - Music appreciation, euphoria, some trippiness, excellent. But how many of you guys get those negative GI effects? I'm going to be in the woodlands so it's not necessarily where I want to be, well, crapping my brains out. &What's the duration of this chem in general?

4-FA - Also good, euphoric, very cheap from my vendor, lasts a shorter time. Closer to MDMA though?

Axed, no problem ,these people cant handle people that have their own opinions. I think I just read a report from you on Erowid about 4-aco-DMT....Are you female? If so that had to be you, same name. Sounded like a crazy trip! I'd never try that stuff, I hate losing my ego now a days! But yeah you wont mind 6-apb at all if you like to trip. The only part that may bother you is if you get the shits and the dirty feeling. Have you ever done pipes? How do you react to those? If you react OK then go for the 6-apb but if you want a more clean MDMA type roll, get the 4-FA. Or order both and mix them. Ive done that and I rolled better mixing them than I did from the 4-FA on it's own. Also the side effects were not as bad (Go figure?)

I dont get why KoB hasnt already received a warning, or maybe even few days ban - he totally destroyed any purpose of this thread. Last 5 pages or how many are flooded with all his crap about how this is basically "tripping" and not rolling. When we all think he didnt even TAKE 6-apb. Really, this thread is now useless, better just read in Trip Reports about this drug.

Sometimes I think moderators are too tolerant on this board, maybe they all take too much empathogens lol!

Axed - most people report duration of 4-8 hours, sometimes even 10, for me personally its 3-4 hours max. I generally feel most drugs for shorter time than most people though. I dont need higher doses for the same peak effects, but they just seem to leave me sooner.

How am I destroying it by trying to help people see the other side? Oh wait you want BIASED info and dont want any bad info about this nasty drug to be allowed in here? -snip- No need for abusive language, further attacks on users like this will result in warnings and infractions. ~Jesusgreen

Axed,

4-FA lasts FAR FAR longer for me than 6-apb. 4-FA lasts all night. 6-apb positive effects go away about an hour or two into the trip. Then you are just left with dirtyness and diarhea

I'm done here trying to fight these vendors or psychos who feel the need to defend this drug with their life. I've posted nothing but true information. If you feel the need to come and shoot me down again, fine but I'm done trying to help. I just hope the people who havent tried this drug yet take my warnings seriously because I am not joking. I know everyone reacts differently to all drugs, but I react the same to MDMA and all rolling drugs as any other normal person. I know my shit, I'm probably more experienced than half of you people here. I know my trip drugs and I know my rolling drugs. 6-apb is not a rolling drug. I just want people to know this before they try it. Don't freak out IamMe, its not the end of the world if some people can hear the truth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow the amount of misinformation from this guy is incredible. 4-fa lasting all night? LOL does this guy have any of the drugs he claims to have?

And just L.O.L. at someone claiming that that vendor is "one of the best sites online, absolutely no doubt about that." I mean that is seriously LOL worthy.

Axed, no problem ,these people cant handle people that have their own opinions. I think I just read a report from you on Erowid about 4-aco-DMT....Are you female? If so that had to be you, same name. Sounded like a crazy trip! I'd never try that stuff, I hate losing my ego now a days! But yeah you wont mind 6-apb at all if you like to trip. The only part that may bother you is if you get the shits and the dirty feeling. Have you ever done pipes? How do you react to those? If you react OK then go for the 6-apb but if you want a more clean MDMA type roll, get the 4-FA. Or order both and mix them. Ive done that and I rolled better mixing them than I did from the 4-FA on it's own. Also the side effects were not as bad (Go figure?)

Lol yes that was my trip report! Wow I never thought they would post it, I'm honored hah. I submitted that to Erowid last summer. 4-AcO is really an amazing drug, probably my favorite psychedelic besides the classic Lucy. I recommend it, certainly with a lower dose it won't destroy your ego but instead provide a beautiful, insightful trip.

I think I've gotten pipes before in pressed e pills... I felt like I was coming up, and then it fizzled out. Disappointing to say in the least.

I might end up getting the 4-FA if it does last longer, plus it's quite cheaper. Although I definitely will end up purchasing some 6-APB in the future as well. I was considering buying some of both, gotta see how the money situation is. And of course I will continue researching both compounds before making a decision.

Think im just gonna wait for the next B&D thread for 6-apb, this thread has gone to shit......kinda sucks when i know that these threads can actually be helpful and i know that without this site I'd be in a much worse place than I am now.

Ok well I tried 6-apb AGAIN yesterday...this time with only about 80 mg's or less. It kicked in fairly quick as usual (Not sure why it takes some people 2 hours to feel) and it started out good, I did not trip at all. Felt like I was starting to roll...BUT after the first hour, it got lame again and it was pretty much over with and I was sober. I even smoked some weed to bring it back and I was FUCKED UP but it was mostly from the weed. 6-apb is just a lame ass dirty drug, I stand by what I said. It feels identical to piperazines. So if you don't like pipes, stay away from this crap. It's more mellow than pipes though, so if I had to pick i'd chose APB over pipes. But the side effects are identical.

First of all how are you not banned for quadruple/quintuple posting over and over?

Second of all, quit spamming the thread. You've made your points over and over again.

Beyond that you sound as if you have no knowledge of basic pharmacology, drug SAR, or the English language. I feel like I am reading the bizarrely angsty rantings of a high schooler.

Real 6-APB may not be a great MDMA or MDA replacement for many users. There are a variety of reasons to dislike the drug. To say that it feels like piperazines however gives away your clear lack of experience or knowledge in regards to what you are talking about. You also can't segregate MDxx / x-APB compounds into "trip" drugs and "rolly" drugs without sounding like a complete dumbass.

You are the type of user who skims the surface of the online drug scene and begins running his mouth with a level of drug knowledge acquired second-hand and "on the street". In short, you are clueless. I'm not sure why you feel the need to prove yourself here, but please, just go away. There is plenty of room at Bluelight for those who are inexperienced, for those who are just beginning to dabble in drugs, for those who are misinformed. There is not a lot of room here for those who are argumentative, stubborn, and petulant - you can only get away with that if you are intelligent and have something to offer. You do not.

A moderator needs to step in as this user has single-handedly derailed the entire thread into an unreadable mess.

I definitely have 6-apb. I know by the smell, color, side effects, etc. It's the real stuff.
smell? colour? side effects?
just suppose you had never had real 6-apb, how would you know precisely how it smells? even then that wouldn't be a sure indication that you indeed had that compound. impurities can alter the smell significantly. the best amphetamine i've had smelt like apples and the second best like used underwear.
for colour it's the same, different methods of synthesizing a compound (and the effort taken to purify it) lead to a different appearance, so again that's no way to tell what you got.
your mention of side effects is a bit funny since they don't actually fit with the consensus here on the board that well. duration also does not, which is a much better indicator, but still not even all of the above could help you unequivocally indentify the substance you have got. i don't want to discount your experience (with whichever chemical you tried), but for the sake of harm reduction: there is no way to identify your substance without LAB TESTING! a colour reagent test can give you a rough guess, but there's no way to be sure without having it tested in a lab. i've had some 6-apb lying around for six months and still haven't tried it because i haven't yet had the chance to send it to the lab.

Lol yes that was my trip report! Wow I never thought they would post it, I'm honored hah. I submitted that to Erowid last summer. 4-AcO is really an amazing drug, probably my favorite psychedelic besides the classic Lucy. I recommend it, certainly with a lower dose it won't destroy your ego but instead provide a beautiful, insightful trip.

I think I've gotten pipes before in pressed e pills... I felt like I was coming up, and then it fizzled out. Disappointing to say in the least.

I might end up getting the 4-FA if it does last longer, plus it's quite cheaper. Although I definitely will end up purchasing some 6-APB in the future as well. I was considering buying some of both, gotta see how the money situation is. And of course I will continue researching both compounds before making a decision.

Dude, let me tell you, read ANY erowid reports or B&D thread reports: 4-fa simply does not last longer than 6-apb. Average peak to plateau duration of 4-fa is 2-3 hours. It is NOT a long lasting drug. The residual stimulation from it does last QUITE awhile (much like DOC, actually) but these are NOT entactogenic effects. I do think 4-fa is better for a concert, personally (because of the side effects 6-apb gives me) but I won't deny that 6-apb lasts quite a bit longer.

I have both 5 and 6 apb now, did a 150/100 4-mec/4-FA combo earlier then took about a 50 mg sample of the 5-apb. Even though my neurons are soo depleted I was quasi-rolling and I can say this 5 has potential for sure. Hopefully I can wait a month for a summer massive and dunk 120 mg 6-apb and 50 mg 5, and I'm sure shit will hit the fan! It is soo tru just like with X, back to back days and you won't feel a thing. I'll let u guys know how the night goes. Rock on.

idk a title

You will like 4-FA, hell the stuff I got probably isn't the most potent, but it put me in a kind of body high a long with a nice "buzz" not like beer but like a really clean stim type buzz and you almost just want to smile and mack on girls or guys lol. In that regard its like X because people can read your energy and even normal day assholes feel like your best friend. Also, I've said this before 3 or 4 beers go down like water on 4-FA and when you start walking the streets you get the feeling "I am so much fucked up than all of you" lol. Sleep is a bitch, I took 3 presciption sleep pills still couldnt sleep but everyone responds differently, for me it peaks for 2 hours but i feel damn good up to 6, by the time your in bed you can still feel it though. Also 4-mec and 4-FA seem to mesh well, but 4-mec alone is like adderal strenghth at best if that which is weak. I'm digressing from the thread, Gonna wait for my head to regather some happy juices, maybe take some 5htp, then try a 6-apb 5-apb combo, but I have a feeling even with those two I'm gonna have to ingest some E to really get things going. Anyone on this? will the 6-apb be enough or on par with say some high quality MDMA? I've heard its equal to MDA from errowid, just wondering what to expect. Peace yall :)

Last edited:

If you felt sober after an hour, I can say with some certainty the substance you had not 6-APB.

With 6-APB the timespan looks something like this, with some variations (which I have shown as best as I can) from user to user of course:
T+0:00: Take the substance
Between T+0:45 and T+2:00: First effects appear
Between T+1:30 and T+3:00: Start to peak
Between T+4:00 and T+7:00: Start to come down, noticeable reduction in positive effects
Between T+7:00 and T+10:00: Almost baseline, usually still some stimulation present and either a depressing come down or a mood lift remaining.
Between T+9:00 and T+13:00: Baseline, no effects left.

I've sent you a PM explaining more about why I think your "6-APB" is not 6-APB at all, rather than posting here since I don't want to clutter the thread.

Anyway as my contribution to the thread, so I don't add to the clutter. 6-APB seems to mix favourably with psychedelics and they greatly potentiate each other. I also noticed Amphetamine prolonged the peak for me but made the comedown several times worse.

One thing I've noticed is 6-APB often gives me quite severe memory problems, particularly in combination with other drugs, and I forgot to stay properly hydrated throughout the night, only consuming about 0.4L when I had consumed three substances that contribute to dehydration (6-APB, Alcohol, Amphetamine). My friend drank even less on the same combination, and the only times he drank at all were when I remembered and reminded him. So I'd recommend having a friend remind you to drink if you're out and about, and an alarm or reminder of some kind if you're at home. :)

I've used 6-apb several times to good effect, mainly pellets although now have it in powder form.

My ROA has always been oral - with the powder I just measure out my dose, dunk it in water or juice and swallow it down (foul-tasting but effective).

Am planning to take it at a festival next weekend and I have a question...

If I dissolve the powder in a bottle of water or juice, is there any downside to not drinking it for a few hours?

The reason I ask is that this may be handy for me next weekend but I've never done it before - always have just downed it straight away.

Am thinking this is a bit of an idiotic question, but hey, this thread's already pretty f'd up so who cares!

(p.s. I have a similar query re AMT if anyone has any info on how long that chem stays potent dissolved in water either...)

Well, 6-apb doesn't really dissolve into any solution I've put it in. I have kept it in a bottle of Cranberry juice for about 10 hours, then drank it. Still had full effects, and they came on quicker. I'd imagine it'd be fine, juice would be a better option imo just to avoid the awful taste.

I want to try to combine 6APB with a medium dose of 2C-I (150mg 6APB with 22mg 2C-I), as I have a feeling those two substances can really complement each other. I'll be doing it in the woods with a close friend of mine. Anyone have experience with this or a similar combo?

I should be receiving some 6-APB this week. And I'm am excited as moose turds. *melts*

Can anybody point me in the direction of a lab that will test the purity of this batch I'm receiving?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.