• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xamkou, the 'Benzo Fury' pellets in the red packaging I've had from head shops have always been turquoise; you can see it's a light tan powder though under the dye. I reckon they're around 100mg comparing with weighed out doses of loose powder. Normally buy the powder online in preference so dunno if the pellets my usual vendor's offering are the same type as the turquoise Benzo Fury ones. I suspect not.

Xamkou any reason you're going with the pellets rather than the powder? If you have no scale then of course that would be the best option, but just curious.

I've seen pellets in different colours but always stuck to the powder. I wouldn't say the colour will tell you much as of course it's very easy to press pills in whatever colour you want. One thing I'd suggest is getting a test kit at least, as 6-APB shows up a similar purple/black colour as MDxx.

I had pellets from 2 vendors and they were always mixed with 45mg of6- and 30mg of 5-APB. So I had to eat two at once, it was much more expensive than powder.

i just received some '777' pellets that presumably contain 100mg 6apb and 100mg of binder. they are white, round and nicely tapered, with 777 printed on one side. they look professionally pressed and could almost perfectly blend in with aspirin or similarly sized pills.

anyone else drink alcohol before they drop?

i like to get abit drunk, not heavily, just like a bottle of wine about an hour or 2 before i plan on dropping. i think it really helps with the come-up, makes it a hell of alot smoother, no jitteryness or anxiety. Eases the tripping side of 6apb also.

strictly water once ive dropped of course

Thanks for the responses. No way 6-apb would overpower MDMA if you took enough MDMA first. Well I'm on the 4-FA right now...feels great. Much more like MDMA than 6-apb but still lacks the "kick" of the MDMA. I haven't tried the 6-apb combo yet. Im going to take a break from the 6-apb but when I go back to it and try the combo I'll let you all know how it was.

PS- I always normally drink alcohol with almost every drug I do. I find it goes good with almost all drugs (Except DXM! OMG that was a bad night...drank 6 beers before I even started on the DXM and ended up puking all night. Also I almost wrecked my car going only a block down the street. I don't recommend driving on DXM...especially if you're drinking with it) And yes you're right alcohol helps with trippy substances. Not many people know this but alcohol is one of the best cures for a bad trip. (As long as it's not too bad and you end up in the hospital...lol had that happen before)

I think 6-APB might overpower MDMA, it's not necessarily about level of euphoria but about how the trip feels. A lot of people for example find 5-APB easily overpowers 6-APB, despite most people not finding it quite as euphoric or as intense a "high", it just changes the feeling in the combination - which for some is great, and for others not so much.

However given that I personally find 6-APB and MDMA so similar in their highs (there's no way I wouldn't tell them apart of course though) I think that it'd be hard to tell if one of them was overpowering the other, it'd just be a nice mix imo.

I personally don't think alcohol + 6-APB would be the best combo, for me at least alcohol reduces the effects of MDMA, and would likely do the same for this and similar drugs, I'd save it for the comedown to help me get to sleep in combination with some weed. If you must drink, I'd say definitely don't get drunk, just a little tipsy.

Alcohol and 6-APB was not fun. Had a few sips of beer to see how it would play out ... not well is the answer. Headache. As for 6 and MDMA, that is certainly an interesting idea. I think they might work nicely together. I think it could be fairly similar to a 2-CB, MDMA mix. As I've noted a few times, I'm gonna try 6 with Acid next. Just a small amount, maybe 50mg after the peak.

^Not a good mix for me either Shifty. I'd always have a beer open and a vodka and coke to hand but would barely touch either once the stuff had come up. No desire for booze with it whatsoever, and I say that as a recovering alcoholic only 5 and a bit weeks sober. I'd go so far as to say it's been almost therapeutic because of that, cos if I can treat myself to a night on the 6-APB once or twice a month that's enough to counter the compulsion to drink on those weekends and I've been able to build from there. Never quite expected it to have a usefully therapeutic side.

what would be a good ratio to make a mixed roll? ive heard stories of 6-apb overpowering mdma, so i was wondering if it would be wise to even mix it with these

I can't imagine even high doses of 6-APB ever being strong enough to overwhelm a decent dose of good MDMA. It's too subtle for that I think. If anything I'd expect the opposite, E overwhelming the 6-APB cos I can't see what it could possibly add that you'd not already be getting in spades from the MDMA. I don't get anything like the euphoria, buzz and bouncing around energy from 6-APB that I'd expect from E, barely even comparable so if it was that I was after the obvious answer is do more MDMA, not 6-APB. Wonder too if the massive difference in duration would be an issue at all given that the 6-APB's still gonna have hours and hours of legs left when the MDMA's crashing through the floor and you're needing a redose. Would they be battling eachother at that point? :?

That is awesome, never thought of 6 as being a valid alternative to alcohol in that sense. Excellent stuff :)

As for 6 and MDMA, I think they are very similar but the reason I think a combo would be awesome is the trippiness of 6. MDMA should significantly boost the euphoria etc but the 6 should provide the trippy visuals and head space. I think it'd be an excellent combo. Personally, I'd probably drop 100 of 6 and 70 of MDMA. That'd probably be fun :)

anyone else drink alcohol before they drop?

Yes. Always.
I drink (a lot) with every drug I've ever taken. I don't think it messes with the roll at all bet then again...I have no comparison. Alcohol gets me in the mood for taking drugs, without alcohol I probably wouldn't even take anything else in the first place.

Looking forward to giving 6APB a go.

MDMA is just shite after 18 years, I just want to climb into bed and cry when on it.

i wasnt on about mixing alcohol and 6APB, i was on about just drinking beforehand, then once ive dropped move onto strictly water. Only if im going out to a club/rave as it gets me in the social mood, i find that 6APB doesnt have that chatty social factor, and i can feel quite uneasy talking to new people in a club, espesh if im tripping balls haha

Alcohol and 6-APB was not fun. Had a few sips of beer to see how it would play out ... not well is the answer. Headache. As for 6 and MDMA, that is certainly an interesting idea. I think they might work nicely together. I think it could be fairly similar to a 2-CB, MDMA mix. As I've noted a few times, I'm gonna try 6 with Acid next. Just a small amount, maybe 50mg after the peak.

Headache suggests dehydration. 5-APB + 6-APB + 1 and 1/2 beers for me last night was awesome, but I stayed hydrated throughout :)

Nah, not dehydration, I always keep an eye on that. I just don't think alcohol agrees with me. And, it was a can of Stella - arg! Glad you had a good night though :)

^Not a good mix for me either Shifty. I'd always have a beer open and a vodka and coke to hand but would barely touch either once the stuff had come up. No desire for booze with it whatsoever, and I say that as a recovering alcoholic only 5 and a bit weeks sober. I'd go so far as to say it's been almost therapeutic because of that, cos if I can treat myself to a night on the 6-APB once or twice a month that's enough to counter the compulsion to drink on those weekends and I've been able to build from there. Never quite expected it to have a usefully therapeutic side.

I can't imagine even high doses of 6-APB ever being strong enough to overwhelm a decent dose of good MDMA. It's too subtle for that I think. If anything I'd expect the opposite, E overwhelming the 6-APB cos I can't see what it could possibly add that you'd not already be getting in spades from the MDMA. I don't get anything like the euphoria, buzz and bouncing around energy from 6-APB that I'd expect from E, barely even comparable so if it was that I was after the obvious answer is do more MDMA, not 6-APB. Wonder too if the massive difference in duration would be an issue at all given that the 6-APB's still gonna have hours and hours of legs left when the MDMA's crashing through the floor and you're needing a redose. Would they be battling eachother at that point? :?

IME the 6-APB overwhelmed the MDMA 70mg 6-apb/100mg MDMA

yes the MDMA certiainly added to the experience but there was many points during the experience where i'd forgotten i took MDMA at all

Anyone else find the comedown to be completely non-existing on this one? rather replaced by a f'n fantastic mood the following days even, lingering up to a week? That would be my exact experience(no not complaining nor bragging ;) ) after having nothing but perfect times on this, doses from 100mg up to a max of 250mg, redosed.

br

If done in the right order, MDMA will overpower any minor trip drug like 6-apb. I've had MDMA overpower way stronger trip drugs, the key is to take far more of the MDMA than you would the tripping drug, and to take the MDMA at the right time. Which I honestly don't remember if it's before or after. I think even if you do them simultaneously the MDMA will overpower the trip drug (but you will STILL be way more fucked up than just MDMA alone...you will be trolling balls if you do enough of both..but what I mean by overpowers is that you can still feel the MDMA's effects, usually making a bad trip to be a good trip.

Well about alcohol decreasing a roll. I do agree to a point. But it depends on the person. For me after a while, I needed to drink alcohol when I Rolled, or else I would not even barely feel the roll. The alcohol made the roll's stronger for me after getting used to doing it like that. I think a lot of this has to due with tolerence issues as it was the opposite for me when I first started rolling. I believe beginners to mdma should not drink with it. In fact no one should because it puts a lot of strain on your liver. I did some damage to my liver over the years by doing that. You can easily drink a 12 pack while rolling, even if you're a lightweight. I also found alcohol helps a LOT with the mdma comedown. If you drink a couple beers once you start coming down, it brings you back up (smoke some pot too of course is essential) to the point of gradually coming down until you fall asleep. I'm sure some people will be different than me, but I'm speaking from my own experience. (Weed+alcohol=MDMA's comedown's best friend) Just make sure to drink a lot of water too, so you dont get dehydrated too much or get a headache. Also I never normally went to clubs or raves, so I usually just chilled when I rolled. I would think the alcohol would dehydrated you faster if you were out actively dancing at a club or something.

But all that aside, I Tried the 6-apb/4-FA combo...and boy was it good. The hangover wasn't that bad at all (I was expecting much worse) I did about (and I eyeballed it so this is just an estimate) two different doses of about 125 mg's of 4-FA. At the 2nd dose, I also put a SMALL amount of 6-apb in a cup of water. I drank only half of it...and thats all I needed. I'd say I took less than 50 mg's of 6-apb if I had to estimate. And it just made the 4-FA that much better. I started rolling balls, It felt almost identical to MDMA...but a bit stronger with different body effects. But yeah it was just like rolling. Way more than just taking 6-apb on it's own. Which I dont even consider 6-apb to be a "Rolling" drug. It is a tripping drug (psychedelic) in my experiences with it. But combined with 4-FA it really does feel like rolling. Even more so than taking a high dose of 4-FA on it's own. So I did the 4-FA first, was feeling really good, but when I added in the 6-apb I started literally "Rolling" which was on par (just as good) as an MDMA experience. I dont really remember how long it lasted. I also drank about 6 beers with it and smoked some weed, so I really dont remember much from the night, other than how good the music sounded and how good my body felt. It was like pure ecstasy.

If done in the right order, MDMA will overpower any minor trip drug like 6-apb. I've had MDMA overpower way stronger trip drugs, the key is to take far more of the MDMA than you would the tripping drug, and to take the MDMA at the right time. Which I honestly don't remember if it's before or after. I think even if you do them simultaneously the MDMA will overpower the trip drug (but you will STILL be way more fucked up than just MDMA alone...you will be trolling balls if you do enough of both..but what I mean by overpowers is that you can still feel the MDMA's effects, usually making a bad trip to be a good trip.

Well about alcohol decreasing a roll. I do agree to a point. But it depends on the person. For me after a while, I needed to drink alcohol when I Rolled, or else I would not even barely feel the roll. The alcohol made the roll's stronger for me after getting used to doing it like that. I think a lot of this has to due with tolerence issues as it was the opposite for me when I first started rolling. I believe beginners to mdma should not drink with it. In fact no one should because it puts a lot of strain on your liver. I did some damage to my liver over the years by doing that. You can easily drink a 12 pack while rolling, even if you're a lightweight. I also found alcohol helps a LOT with the mdma comedown. If you drink a couple beers once you start coming down, it brings you back up (smoke some pot too of course is essential) to the point of gradually coming down until you fall asleep. I'm sure some people will be different than me, but I'm speaking from my own experience. (Weed+alcohol=MDMA's comedown's best friend) Just make sure to drink a lot of water too, so you dont get dehydrated too much or get a headache. Also I never normally went to clubs or raves, so I usually just chilled when I rolled. I would think the alcohol would dehydrated you faster if you were out actively dancing at a club or something.

But all that aside, I Tried the 6-apb/4-FA combo...and boy was it good. The hangover wasn't that bad at all (I was expecting much worse) I did about (and I eyeballed it so this is just an estimate) two different doses of about 125 mg's of 4-FA. At the 2nd dose, I also put a SMALL amount of 6-apb in a cup of water. I drank only half of it...and thats all I needed. I'd say I took less than 50 mg's of 6-apb if I had to estimate. And it just made the 4-FA that much better. I started rolling balls, It felt almost identical to MDMA...but a bit stronger with different body effects. But yeah it was just like rolling. Way more than just taking 6-apb on it's own. Which I dont even consider 6-apb to be a "Rolling" drug. It is a tripping drug (psychedelic) in my experiences with it. But combined with 4-FA it really does feel like rolling. Even more so than taking a high dose of 4-FA on it's own. So I did the 4-FA first, was feeling really good, but when I added in the 6-apb I started literally "Rolling" which was on par (just as good) as an MDMA experience. I dont really remember how long it lasted. I also drank about 6 beers with it and smoked some weed, so I really dont remember much from the night, other than how good the music sounded and how good my body felt. It was like pure ecstasy.

6-APB releases more serotonin than MDMA, and by weight is a stronger molecule...if you think MDMA won't be overpowered by 6-APB you're probably not getting good 6-APB

6-APB releases more serotonin than MDMA, and by weight is a stronger molecule...if you think MDMA won't be overpowered by 6-APB you're probably not getting good 6-APB

Where did you get this knowledge? From my experience with 6-APB, it feels like it releases a LOT less serotonin, and I mean not even half as much as MDMA when talking about similar dosages. I have never had a tuesday hangover as well from it, which is pretty common with MDMA because of the serotonin draining...

Status
Not open for further replies.