View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-MeO-PCP Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
5mg wouldn't do a thing. Although I remember when it first came out & people speculated it'd be active at around that.

Sure you're not thinking of something else with a similar name?
I found this on page 2:

Smoked: Pretty much inactive. Unlike PCP, this is probably the worst method of ingestion

Plugging: The best method of ingestion, although some may feel uncomfortable using it this way. However, it has the greatest bioavailability via this route and thus requires a much lower dose

Insufflated: The second best method of ingestion.

Oral: Third best method of ingestion, although the difference between this and snorting is not all that noticeable, besides - I assume - a quicker. come up, faster onset of peak, and shorter total duration

Dose

N.B. I have no info on doses for plugging, but a simple educated guess from extrapolation means it's about accurate.

Light/Threshold (Oral) - 10mg
Light/Threshold (Insufflated) - 5-10mg
Light/Threshold (Plugged) - 5mg

Common (Oral) - 25mg
Common (Insufflated) - 20mg
Common (Plugged) - 10mg

Strong (Oral) - 30mg
Strong (Insufflated) - 25mg
Strong (Plugged) - 15mg

The Experience

* Somewhat stimulating, but not an uncomfortable stimulation
* Very similar effects to that of Ketamine but with more pronounced effects than commonly experiences with K
* Quite a clean feel to the high
* Duration unknown but - due to its relative potency - I imagine ~2-3hrs max, with an afterglow similar to Ket

Does 4-meo-pcp induce out of body experience ?

I took 35mg then 70mg 1 hour later, orally, while eating. I felt nothing
Should I try higher dosage ?
The powder have a "metalic mint" taste
thanks

I am going to get a sample of some 4-MEO-PCP here soon, what would be a good dose to start with? what is the best way to take it? This will be my first time...

I just recently got a gram in the mail. and after doing about .5 of it, I would say look at this substance kinda in the dosing range of how you look at K. Maybe even a little bit less potent than K. Doing 100mgs in one line probably won't put you into any kind of a disco hole...but you'll definitely feel a bit wonkadelic off of it. The look of the product that I have is very fluff, crystaline, off white looking, and quite clumpy. I'm pretty sure it's the HCL as it's not too bad to sniff a line of. I think taking it orally would be a waste and you would need at least 200mgs in a dose to notice it at all. I don't take drugs rectally and don't think I would inject this powder. It smells like magic markers...not in a bad way...minty magic markers. It is pretty fun tho, don't get me wrong. I'm not totaled...but I'm feeling just fine.

I am going to get a sample of some 4-MEO-PCP here soon, what would be a good dose to start with? what is the best way to take it? This will be my first time...

Read the thread bro, all you seek will be within (well, with some mild contradictory statements). Plugging is generally agreed to be the best ROA, now if you're not into that that's fine (I'm certainly not). Intranasal can work, but I warn you that if you have the freebase, this will be really damned painful, and can leave your nose feeling off for a couple of days (depending on how much you took). Oral requires comparatively larger doses, but personally I liked taking it this way. Vaping it, in spite of some of my initial posts being positive, I eventually abandoned as an ineffective ROA (doses required too high to vape at once, it got too uncomfortable too quick, and lead to some unpleasant spikes in blood pressure).

Well, after about 2 hours of 200-300mgs worth of sniffed lines, my nose was WAY too congested to get any more up it, and the buzz was completely gone. I had about 250-350 mgs left, and it was only around 9pm so I decided to just take the rest of what I had orally, hoping for a little more intense of an experience. I took my second dose at 9pm, didn't feel any effects until around 11pm...when I finally started feeling an effect, all it did was make my blood pressure rise ALOT, and make me EXTREMELY anxious and gross feeling. Nothing like DXM or real PCP, or ketamine or anything. Just very dirty and anxious feeling.
Overall, I don't think I would ever order or take this substance again as it has no good ROA, my sinus cavity is burnt to fuck today, and I'm honestly pretty grumpy thanks to the experience. I was really hoping for AT LEAST a comparable to medium dose DXM trip, which it at no point came near. The only time you will feel good off this substance is the VERY FIRST bump or dose that you take. SERIOUSLY take at least 100-200mgs per sniffed line, or 300mgs if you're going to take it orally. It will burn your nasal receptors so that you can't even absorb any more, smoking it only works for a few minutes and you definitely can't get where you want to be. I was pretty disappointed and wouldn't waste my time with this substance again.

I found out I can't afford a sample of this stuff at this time, but sometime in the future I will try this substance out..thanks for the responses.

So.. I have about 200 mg of this freebase, smelly, crystal kind of 4-MeO-PCP which I obtained last summer and have stashed in my freezer since. Now having read some posts about contaminated nasty 4-MeO I'm not sure what to do with it? Are all 4-MeO-PCP to be avoided or was it a specific batch in question? What's the deal, yo?

Last edited:
I don't think there's any way you can be sure short of having proper lab analysis done, but I know the contaminated batch I had bought from was going around in 2010. Really I don't think you should worry about it, unless you plan on going through a few grams of the stuff.

So.. I have about 200 mg of this freebase, smelly, crystal kind of 4-MeO-PCP which I obtained last summer and have stashed in my freezer since. Now having read some posts about contaminated nasty 4-MeO I'm not sure what to do with it? Are all 4-MeO-PCP to be avoided or was it a specific batch in question? What's the deal, yo?

The bad batch was not your crystal 4-MeO-PCP freebase from a while ago. The bad batch came directly from China, and I heard it was discolored green even.

Just a little information. I obtained about 1500mg of 4-MEO-PCP because a vendor ran out of MXE and gave it to me. Full trip on it (150mg) felt okay.. a bit of feeling like I just consumed poison, nice morphine feeling, poor coordination. Then I started to mix it with MXE since I was getting low on MXE. Was okay, ended up eating it because this stuff did not seem pure at all. It would make the trips a little better, but trouble sleeping after the trips which was not cool. Over the course of a week or so I finished the 4-MEO-PCP and starting to get what I think is histamine problems. My nose would be running constantly and then it progressed to a full body itch which would last over 24 hours. It seemed to only be relieved by taking more 4-MEO-PCP. I was dating a new chick and had a clogged nose and kept scratching myself it wasn't cool. No more 4-MEO-PCP for me. Its not worth it, ill just stick to MXE which feels clean and not like i'm dosing on rat poison! Also to note Benadryl is your friend to help relieve the itching and running nose.

Itching and nasal issues do no sound like something caused by this, at least not in my experience with it. Also treating this drug as an MXE replacement is pretty ridiculous, this stuff is much more "serious" (and by that I mean not something to use casually, nor of manageable duration).

Swim Reports 4-MeO-PCP - Seventh Circle of Hell

No experiance with this type of substance, swim normally enjoys drone, methylone, 6-apb, etc...

I plunged 10mg 4-MeO-PCP.
30-Feels trippy but nice
40- I plunge 20mg more
50- enters the seventh circle of hell
55- Very dark side to this / feeling poisened. Scary hallucinations.
1hr + I lie down to try and shake the awful feeling
130-I am still in the seventh circle of hell. Felling like I am an alien in space. Swim hates that his mind cant control the effects.
2hr - The best way to descripe this feeling is a near death experiance. Praying for it to stop. I think this is what ketimine users call a k-hole?
2.5hr - Abosolutly imossible to fall asleep, would do anything to fall asleep and this god awful feeling to go away.
3hr- Absolutly the worst substance swim has ever consumed. Strong hallucinations, feeling like I will nevr be normal again.
3.5hr- Downs 6 grams of kratom + a couple of beers to try and sleep. Would do absolutly anything to fall asleep. Throws up kratom and beer.
4hr- Feeling cracked out
5hr - Still impossible to sleep. My Mind feels ultra twisted. I cant stress enough how dark this substance is.
6hr - Still up praying for sleep - I throws away all thats left of this substance
8hr -Aprox 4:30am was able to pass out.

Woke up elated to be rid of this horrible experiance. I now know what hell is like. I cant for the life of me understand why anyone would enjoy this feeling. I purchased from a reliable vendor, there is no dought I had the real deal. Use this vendor for many other RC's all of which have been legit.

Last edited by a moderator:
pools-closed-3725_preview-1.jpg

We encourage you to post your trip reports in the Trip reports subforum rather than in places like this (though linking to them is okay). Anyway, what do you mean by "plunged?" I'm not sure whether you mean to say plugged or this is slang for IV or something.

Funnily enough I found it to be a rather pleasant and easygoing mentally, as far as dissociatives go (I wouldn't recommend it to non-dissociative fans though).

Plunged

wrap in toilet paper and swallow. I did'nt scale weigh it, could have been more like 50-60mg? Thanks for the class "dissociative". I relize this defenitly aint my thang.

Ohh, parachuting, okay. I'm surprised you could have such an intense experience off of so little, I don't know the difference in bioavailabity between the HCl and the freebase though (I've only worked with the latter), and with a non-experienced user, so I dunno maybe it's reasonable your experience was what it was.

What was the nature of the hallucinations? I've only ever had open-eyed visuals off of it at higher end doses when combined with lots of cannibanoids.

Status
Not open for further replies.