View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-MeO-PCP Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Limpet, what constitutes a 'heavy dose', like you mentioned? Also do you know of a mechanism that could explain seizure activity?
It seems like these PCP analogues, like PCP itself have sides that ketamine doesn't...

I have some 4-meo-pcp but its said to be contaminated with a synthesis impurity, PCE. Does anyone know how to clean it?

So is all 4meo pcp contaminted with pce or just a recent bach if so how do u know

Its not all batches but most of them. I got it as a free sample from a vendor that tested in the lab later and told me

this will always happen with 4-meo-pcp, if the the synthesis is not correctly done to the T there will be impurities. Anyone know about the question?

Right. I will try to report my second, and last ever trail with this substance.

It was unplanned as I got nothing from my first attempt. It was just lying around, this isn't a accurate trip report due to poly substance use at the time...

So.

Planned night out with friends, was ment to be "drinks only" as family and close friends were havign a get together. I was anxious as I have not seen many of these people for 10-years + and they are all "old skool" friends and family. ment to be drinks only....

So Ive had 10mg Diazepam (I have 15mg daily prescribed long term)...1mg etizolam for my nerves thinking im just going for a few drinks and I was anxious.

Meet friends about 3pm who turn up with beers (only food consumed was a large breakfast/brunch).. Maybe 2 x beer, 1 x vodka later cocktail or two. At this point I see the boys are looking "muddy" (local term for MDMA) .. I was annoyed as it was ment to be drinks only, had i known i wouldn't have drunk alcohol or taken sedatives...
...a small amount of what was supposedly MDMA powder approx. 30mg was taken. i noted that people were stimulated but detached, it wasn't proper MDMA. now im drunk and pissed off. start being sick. get home. now not in sound mind or judgement i think "fuck it. i REALLY need some fun, ive not had a night out in ages, this was a shit night, i want to get trashed and do music"... 1am 260mg orally in a gel cap...was sick right away..it came straight out (i was drunk in a state already). another 260mg taken and i kept this in.

+1 hour. nothing.. part of me knows "it might sneak up on me.. so dont take more"..but im drunk so 70mg was plugged this time with a 50mg oral dose of pure crystal MDMA.

for the next 6 hours i happily mixed music slightly tripy, the mdma was most noticeable in effect. for maybe 20 min 2 hours in i started to get a bit trippy, but not disassociated. i dont know what to expect but from mxe, dxm etc i expected some kinda hole or something. nothing. a nice perk to the MDMA tho, something extra but only slight..i focus on mixing music for a few hours

in the morning (no sleep) i had the WORST MIGRAINE EVER x100000000000 still there now in the evening. unable to eat, very sick my skin came out in a rash on my face (maybe impurities)

this is a defo NONO never again what was i thinking, why didn't i learn the first time. absolutly nothing good to say about this substance.

I would say this is a skank / sordid sounding trip report which actually apt as I think this chemical is dirty and skank. its fitting. never again.

...1am 260mg orally in a gel cap...was sick right away..it came straight out (i was drunk in a state already). another 260mg taken and i kept this in.

+1 hour. nothing.. part of me knows "it might sneak up on me.. so dont take more"..but im drunk so 70mg was plugged this time with a 50mg oral dose of pure crystal MDMA.

...I would say this is a skank / sordid sounding trip report which actually apt as I think this chemical is dirty and skank. its fitting. never again.

haha i actually find 4-meo-pcp to be extremely smooth and enjoyable. No negative side-effects for me, total opposite of mxe.

Didn't you used to do huge amounts mxe, how long have you been without using it? Tolerance lasts long and could possibly block 4-meo-pcp's effects alot. I think think if you had plugged your whole dose it would have been a different trip.

Yes yes yes yes. This one is way better for movies than MXE when you get in the higher doses (but not so high as to leave your body).MXE is too chaotic, this will confuse you and dissociate you just enough to get completey sucked into and have it relate to you in a deep way, while not messing with your ability to keep up with the film so much as higher doses of MXE which pollute the experience. Choose your movie wisely (i.e. one that is near and dear to you in some way, or has some emotional/deeper appeal to you).

Sounds good:), i was thinking it might be just like that. Sadly i didn't have any good movies around before my gram ran out. Gonna try this out when i get some more soon.

i always suspected that 4-meo-pcp was shite for me because of my massive DXM tolerance

4-meo-pcp is shite for me though

Personally I really prefer MXE to 4-MeO-PCP. I have yet to try 3-MeO-PCP though. I will be trying it soon.

Are the 3, and 4-hydroxyl-substituted PCP derivatives available at the moment? I would like to try these even more than the 3-MeO-PCP, as the 3 and 4-OH-PCP analogs have much stronger opioid agonist properties. And opioid activity makes all the difference IMO, with these arylcyclohexylamines, especially when used IV or IM, which is, IMO, the only way to use them.

This is the stuff i got a sample off, im not really sure what to start at was thinking 50mg snorted :?

GKuRI.jpg

Regarding oral doses of 4-MeO-PCP - about 200-300 mg* of FREEBASE, in a capsule then swallowed, produced a very strong dissociative high for me last summer. Sometimes had to lay down and gaze into darkness for a while
*) the freebase had melted from crystals into this liquid mush so it was pretty hard to determine what a dose might look like.
Later on I learned you can re-crystallize it just by putting it in the freezer for a while... Freebase 4-MeO-PCP reacts to heat quite easily and starts to sweat..

I ended up doing 100mg, bomb, a very slight floaty felling, and it made me cold beyond belief

i was chilly. spent the night in bed.

my batch looks nothing like the one above.

in addition to my negative trip report above. the following day my migraine became intollerable. along with sever pain on my right hand side just above the bottom of my ribs...liver??? its still there now (tuesday..dose was sat night)...agony. i couldnt move yesterday, just about today, light exercise. but i am laking strength and feel VERY fatigued. i had no major exercise, didnt dance, my trip i spent the whole time sat stationary doing music. there was a sober person with me who confirmed i didnt fall over or do anything silly.

as said in the trip report no real effect (260 mg <?> cant remmeber oral with more plugged an hour in).

feel severly poisoned and off balance 2 days later. fatigue. stabbing pain when i move where i guess my liver is. no other signs of poisoning, im not yellow or anything. but i did have a noticable rash on my face in the morning after the dose

as said before the batch was a SLIGHT tan / off white floury powder. nothing like the picture about. although the first time i ordered it months ago it was a white crystal. i didnt sample that.

from reading it seems the crystal stuff is the freebase, and the tan stuff hcl, given rest to a mate, im waiting on my 2-meo-ket sample =D

Does anyone else take any measures to reduce the neurotoxicity of taking PCP-like substances? I assume that 4-MeO-PCP is just as neurotoxic as PCP. I've read that alcohol can prevent NDMA antagonist neurotoxicity, see:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15518643?dopt=Abstract

So when I take 4-MeO-PCP (l'd like to keep it once every few months, but oh it is tempting), I try to take a shot (or more) of whiskey every hour or so after dosing. By the end of a 10+ hour trip I've drunk quite a bit, and I think I'm more stumbly than I'd otherwise be, but I don't feel "head" drunk, no slurring and I think fairly clearly. Anyway, I like to think that it reduces the damage to my brain.

How do you know it's impure, and do you know what the impurity is?

Going to move this to psychedelic drugs as we don't cover dissociative questions here :)

BDD > PD

The vendor sent a free sample of this and then got a message from his lab saying that the suspected impurity is PCE

Status
Not open for further replies.