View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-MeO-PCP Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice one for doing the melting point :) Yeah it's definitely not pure then. Actually PCC melts at around 68 degrees C (average from lots of sources) but a mixture of the two would melt at a lower temperature than either one alone. Unfortunately there's no easy way to separate them.

I'm not too worried about the contaminate overall, I mean, I've already gone through ~5g of 4-meo-pcp (all from the same batch). Obviously I'm not too hot on the science/medical stuff, but let's say PCC is our chief mystery adulterant (the police labs seemed to think there was PCC in there at least), would IV-ing it be any worse from a toxicity standpoint than my normal oral/insufflated(/vaped) ingestion? And I'm still not sure exactly what the acute toxic effects of PCC are...

Well, it doesn't hurt to err on the side of caution and keep doing things the way I have been, I just like the needle and generally enjoy the shortest come-up possible from drugs.

Either way, thanks for the help so far, this has been quite the informative exchange.

Last edited:
Oh! The acute toxicity probably mostly comes from the release of cyanide after ingestion, but you would need to consume a lot for that to be a problem. PCC is about 14% cyanide by mass, and it is probably not released that quickly - if you ingest 200mg of PCC (for example) you would eventually absorb 28mg of cyanide, which isn't that much, spread over several hours. But I guess it also breaks down into piperidine, which doesn't sound healthy at all long term.

I think someone posted something about the toxicity of PCC, I'll try and find it again when I'm more sober. In the mean time, you should be more careful, it's obviously not lethal in smallish amounts in the short term but it can't be good for you long term.

Got it, I'm taking a break from the stuff anyway (I was a bit too fond of it and started building a tolerance), and I don't plan on ever purchasing any more when I finish this batch. Hmm, a quick reading about the effects of piperidine, and it is a bit disconcerting. I'll keep that in mind.

Alright, I've been experimenting more with vaporization, and I'm going back to saying it's not a particularly effective method, by itself. If you enjoy low dose dissociatives it'd be worthwhile, and the duration is shorter than other ROAs (which might be considered a plus with this one) but using this ROA exclusively, I find it impractically inconvenient to vaporize enough for a strong dissociative experience, and ended up resorting to supplementation via other ROAs. Also, while this may be an issue arising from contaminants in my sample rather than the substance itself, vaporization of larger amounts of this substance seemed to cause a rather concerning rise in blood pressure and body temperature I didn't notice with other ROAs.

And a health warning, again it is possible this is more an issue with contaminants, but I recall hearing this is somewhat of an issue with freebase forms of things in general, the freebase form of this substance seems to be particularly caustic/hard on the mucous membranes of the body, snorting leads to nose/throat being sore multiple days, and I now have reason to believe that frequent oral dosing of this substance (and not the GBL I was doing daily at the time, like I previously believed, though that certainly didn't help) was the leading cause of a stomach ulcer/internal bleeding problem I had in January. So anyone possessing the freebase should probably convert it to a salt to be on the safe side. If you were spacing out uses with a couple weeks break in between, I don't think it'd be an issue, but if you're like me and have a tendency to go on dissociative binges, you may be putting yourself at risk.

I have no idea about the properties of the salt form, but since it has been plugged/IM'ed by people without any complaints of irritation, it seems to be much more benign, though due to concern of contaminants in at least one batch, I would think twice before deciding to inject this stuff.

I would think twice about doing it by any ROA...

Why don't you stick to some ketamine or something, there are health concerns with any RC but fuck messing about with one that cause internal beading, and is likely to have a dangerous contaminant!

I know this is not the right thread to ask this question but still dissociative related.

IS THERE ANY CROSS TOLERANCE BETWEEN METHOXETAMINE (MXE) AND ECSTASY (MDMA) ? going to minimal techno party 2nite and i want to know :)

i know this is not the right thread to ask this question but still dissociative related.

Is there any cross tolerance between methoxetamine (mxe) and ecstasy (mdma) ? Going to minimal techno party 2nite and i want to know :)
YES, YOUR RIGHT, THIS IS THE WRONG THREAD TO ASK.

Why don´t you head over to the mxe thread. Or even better, the mxe-combinations thread, and ask your question there.

I would think twice about doing it by any ROA...

Why don't you stick to some ketamine or something, there are health concerns with any RC but fuck messing about with one that cause internal beading, and is likely to have a dangerous contaminant!

Alas, K is beyond my ability to obtain, while there are a couple other dissociatives I could easily obtain, I happen to really like the effects of this one, plus I don't like throwing away drugs, and I am an idiot who values his high over his health. So there ya go.

Could this be heated up and dissolved for soaking cigarettes with as well, and is it at all worthwile?

4-MeO-PCP Question

I recently tasted a sample of 4-MeO-PCP, and was wondering if anyone has experience with this compound and could relate some information regarding the potency. I started out by
insufflating 15 mg, and felt a barely threshold (+0.4 or so, perhaps) effect. Over the course of the next hour and a half, I gradually took the remaining 185 mg of the 200 mg total that I had
orally. Ultimately, the dissociation was reminiscent of a 2nd plateau DXM experience, which is rather mild by my standards.

I am aware that substituents on the aryl ring result in reduced potency, but I was certainly not expecting 200 mg to have such a mild effect. So as I figure it, either the potency is really that much lower than PCP, or the purity was less than ideal.

Any thoughts on this?

That sounds about right for this substance, with 200mg the only way to get the kind of dissociative experience you're looking for is by plugging maybe. If you decide to pursue it further, you should keep in mind that given the duration of this substance, a hole level oral dosage, while giving an awesome multi-hour hole, will leave you quite fucked up for many hours. Possibly multiple days depending on your tolerance.

Also, contaminants involved and total levels of impurity tend to vary from batch to batch (at least the disparate anecdotal accounts I've heard about this chemical lead me to believe so), so I'd hesitate to provide any reliable dosing metric.

Supplementing the 4-meo-pcp with another dissociative can be effective in helping you get where you want, I've had some success with doing a 2nd plateau dose of DXM when ingesting this stuff so that the peaks will at least partially overlap.

i had this back at christmas love the stuff everything was like happing in flick book style i left my body but dnt do hard to explain glad its making a come back plus the is 3-meo-pcp around now next on my list

What about perhaps (carefully) titrating dosage upward into the realm of 400-500+ mg? Since there's a good possibility that the purity does vary from batch to batch, caution would obviously be necessary to avoid problems.

Is it typical for the dosage to exceed 300-400 mg, depending on the level of dissociation sought?

So I have 75mg of This in a baggie, probably less once I actually take it out. I was told with this weight that rectal would be the best ROA, that's no problem. What sort of effects can I expect with this weight and ROA? Fun time or just a taste?

it is up you backside works the best . dnt plan alot of walking tho it made my legs work on there own very robotic as well at times

So what is the supposed duration of this compound? I've been up and down this thread but have found no definitive answer. 75mg is all I has.

Status
Not open for further replies.