View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-MeO-PCP Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW: Is this good for watching movies? I have tried that with MXE countless times but really succeeded only once because of it's insane nature. I would love to be able to get totally immersed into the movie. The 'breakthrough immersion' happened on 40 mg's of MXE watching Oliver Stone's movie The Doors (Very 8o experience) and i've also had fun time watching various movies on comedown/low doses of DXM and K even if not totally immersed.

Yes yes yes yes. This one is way better for movies than MXE when you get in the higher doses (but not so high as to leave your body).MXE is too chaotic, this will confuse you and dissociate you just enough to get completey sucked into and have it relate to you in a deep way, while not messing with your ability to keep up with the film so much as higher doses of MXE which pollute the experience. Choose your movie wisely (i.e. one that is near and dear to you in some way, or has some emotional/deeper appeal to you).

I bioassayed 4-methoxy-PCP for the first time today.

This is the HCl salt produced via the enamine route, Can post a GC trace on request. Product is a very, very light tan color when drawn up into a syringe. Otherwise, white to light cream colored, slightly clumpy powder, no odor present, very soluble in H2O.

100mg was plugged, dissolved in water. Stung a bit. Induced some typical dissociative effects. Not satisfying, didn't get me where I wanted to be. Another 100mg was weighed out, micron filtered and slammed IV. Nice, Very nice. peak lasted perhaps a few hours, gross motor incoordination persisted for a much longer duration. What bothered me a lot, was severe urinary retention. It took AGES standing in the bathroom, sitting on the boghole, standing up, running my hand under running water etc. to take a slash. Passed relatively little urine when I did eventually piss.

This lasted many hours. Dosed early in the morning when my package arrived, some dissociation for quite some hours, once the dissociation subsided, the effects remaining are those of a very selective DARI. Releaser type stimulants do not agree with me in general, as recreational drugs. Funtional enhancement yes, at low doses, but 'recreational' doses do not agree with my autistic self, too prone to cause overloads. DARIs/triple reuptake inhibitors such as cocaine are perfectly compatible however.

The DARI effects are persisting way after the NMDA antagonist effects have dissipated. No anorexia noted, in stark contrast with methoxetamine, when on M-ket I would relch at the mere thought of food, and literally have to force nutriment down my throat every few days, bite after vile bite, and lie down slamming another shot of MXE to prevent myself from barfing up whatever nosh I had managed to force down.

On 4-MeO-PCP however, I got rather hungry. I normally eat very, very little, today I went to the local chinky and came home bearing some battered salt and pepper squid and egg fried rice. Which was wolfed down with great delight. Absolutely delicious. That was I daresay the most delicious, delightful squid I have ever tasted.

Effects lasted until late at night. Popped 15mg of nitrazepam and I am still wide awake. I think I will plug a heavy dose of tizanidine in a few, which is sure to KO me. Of note, I have to take 120mg of oxycodone daily, as a chronic pain patient. I was able to get by on just two 10mg oxy IR capsules, contents dissolved/suspended in water and stuck up my arsehole when pain became too great to bear. WD was not an issue. Not nearly as effective as an analgesic as MXE (FUCK YOU uk govt. Fucking well get raped by an HIV infected black, get cancer and die screaming in a fire, each and every one of you govt. members having a hand in swinging the banhammer upside the face of MXE. Bastardlyshites, cunting ratbastard sisterfuckers. Hope the entire lot of 'em die of gonorrhea and rot in hell)

But it did lower my opioid requirements massively lessened my opioid requirements for pain relief, WD I'm beginning to nod off now, the moggies have started doing their thing, Think I'll have a rollup or two, then stuff the tizanidine I have dissolved in a shot glass in a few ml of water where the sun don't shine, and I should then get a good nights sleep.

Oddly, after redosing for the third day in a row, it was completely inactive, even at 100mg IM, followed by a further 230-240mg IV.

Still got the afterglow, but absolutely NO dissociative, or stimulant effects. Zero slurring of speech, the urinary retention was absent....completely and utterly inactive.

I have a little left, I think I'll give it a week, at least, maybe more, then try 100mg IV. That was really damn odd. I was waiting for perhaps 5 minutes last night after IMing the first dose, then after it didn't kick in for quite some time, smoked a fag, thought 'why isn't this kicking in', so rolled and sparked another, smoked that, then did the IV dose.

To no effect whatsoever. In the end, I took 4 chlormethiazole capsules (I have some tolerance) and a 120mg of oxycodone, plugged, and ended up sleeping.

Last edited:
3-MeO-PCP is much nicer than 4-MeO IMO. I found 4-MeO a very harsh substance to snort, i tried to do 70mg but only managed 25-30!! I can put grams of K up my nose and enjoy it as well.

...ive been morbidly curious about this one for a while. I got a sample a few months ago in a MXE binge, it was white crystals, at the same time as a bad MXE batch was going around, I was fishing around sources and found this on a site, cheap, I had a line which was disgusting, and it all went in the bin.

Recently (I admit since the MXE ban in the UK) been looking for a new dissociative to fall in love with, MXE was "more then a habit" for too long, both a relief and a sadness that its gone. I have never taken K (I don't move in the "illegal" drug world.. But I would love to try it).

The sample arrived (1g HCI) of a LIGHT TAN so light almost cant call it tan, between light tan and off white...if you can picture it... its consistency is that of flour, not clumpy as such.… But flour like. VERY NOT LIKE THE LAST ONE I ORDERED A FEW MONTHS AGO...

100mg oral was taken (having followed this thread, I wanted to try a lower dose to test it, but i thought fuck it, I don't have the chance for ages to get a bit spaced out, so actually i took 2x 50mg in gel caps 5min apart. on a full stomach. i wasnt expecting much at this dose. i planed not to re-dose to see the "ride" through before experimenting with higher doses if required

I THOUGHT I could feel a vague come up. It may be excitement of a new drug. It feels a bit like a DXM come up starting, I expect it to be slow oral.

+45 headache starting. Mild nausea. No effects so far (this wasnt ment to be a trip report, just it took me 30min to write this and I found I have a headache and nausea...bad start)...fidgety, slightly anxious, no other effects present maybe a bit sedated.

Edit: after an hour I was sick, not really badly, but still sick. Out of nowhere, and once I was sick, no more nausea. This may have reduced the absorption of the chemical.

I felt a bit agitated at this point and put on cartoons and read some stuff on the internet, after about half an hour (2hours in) i noticed: over sensitivity to light (had to close curtains even though it was dull and dark rain outside), some mild OEVs a bit like a low dose of a tryptamine or shrooms, very mild though CEVs were HARDLY NOTICABLE...kinda bit trippy but my heads always like that so nothing notable. I took myself upstairs to my room lay on my bed wondering where i was going with this trip, i wasn't "into" anything, no music appreciation, no interest in gaming, or tv, so a lay in bed. after about half an hour the effects of the drug wore of completely, I had no "hole". I am not wonky, no longer feeling anything.

If what I had was 4-meo-pcp, I guess I tookthe "threashold" oral dose (100mg).

oh..and I was COLD throughout the trip despite the ambient temp being warm, heating on etc, I was still cold, even in bed fully dressed with heating on, when it wore off 3hours in I felt normal (lose sense of the word as nothing really happend).

can anyone comment on the "flourery light tan powder" appearance, slightly bulky looking gram....compared to most reports this is ment to be a white crystal? defo not crystaline at all. not even fine ground crystal, is dull very-light tan powder.

Last edited:
4-meo-pcp doesn't work too well orally. i've taken some pretty big oral doses that i don't even want to say here.

i only take drugs orally, so i moved on from this one.

thats prob wise. my thing is up the nose, this is number one turn off with this one. i may give it another go plugged but i was very underwhelmed.

i had the urge to add more to the dose halfway through when i realised i wasnt going to get far, and i would need more, but actually i got the vibe i didnt really like it. it was a bit souless. lacking any comfort, and probably would be a scary...no not scary....a "cold"trip. im not sure about this one at all.

i will admit to being a MXE head, looking for the next dissociative. hands up.. there will be lots of us. but i have to say. this one isnt for me. infact. id rather do DXM even...(not that i can be bothered with it anymore either)

its like the post 'drone phase again i think for my kind, vendors will pump out a lot of dodgy shit chems saying they are the new "MXE" as we did with so many weird things that were "like a previous popular product that recently got banned" (a common quote) post 'drone ban. ...we will see a lot of strange dissociatives before hopefully something good comes along once a load of strange things have been eeeked out maybe for profit. i already seen "branded" "mxe replacements" being sold with no listed ingrediants being sold exactly as "like a previous popular product that recently got banned" anything for a buck.

not to knock this, its not for me, but im sure it is for the right mind. id love to try Ketamine but sadly its not legal here, PCP itself, but no not this one :(

can anyone comment on the "flourery light tan powder" appearance, slightly bulky looking gram....compared to most reports this is ment to be a white crystal? defo not crystaline at all. not even fine ground crystal, is dull very-light tan powder.
Floury light tan HCl powder is what I acquired couple of weeks ago from a british source. Haven't tested it yet since the reports of this particular batch (or so I assume) have not been very promising so far :\

Last summer I had 4-MeO-PCP as the crystal, freebase variant with a strong odour. Seemed to work fine orally at 200-300 mg, though my recollections are a bit hazy due to poly drug use which took place the same time... Still have about 160 mg of that stuff, might give it another try sometime soon.

Floury light tan HCl powder is what I acquired couple of weeks ago from a british source. Haven't tested it yet since the reports of this particular batch (or so I assume) have not been very promising so far :\

Last summer I had 4-MeO-PCP as the crystal, freebase variant with a strong odour. Seemed to work fine orally at 200-300 mg, though my recollections are a bit hazy due to poly drug use which took place the same time... Still have about 160 mg of that stuff, might give it another try sometime soon.

that sounds similar. i wish i hadnt thrown my crystal one which must have been a freebase (i didnt know anything about it at the time)...
im not convinced by quality and consistency ...if i try this again it will be when reports start to come in with a definite "this is what it looks like, this is what it does" throughout the thread there are varying indicators of purity, contaminates a huge inconsistent dosing range (which is all over the internet... dose seems to be between 40 mg and half a gram depending who and where the report is. i will be more comfortable in trying it when/if it becomes constant which it prob will with a gap in the market.

oh. after the tan coloured 100mg..+10hrs after dose, i had a mild histamine response. nothing major, and it wasnt lasting. makes me wonder about purity. who knows. being a guinea pig is loosing its buzz! too old for this! :s lol

I'm not tempted to try my 4-MeO-PCP as it seems PCC (piperidinocylohexanecarbonitrile) is such a common, and toxic, impurity.
Makes me wonder about how common this is with 3-MeO-PCP and 3-MeO-PCE or even MXE but it certainly doesn't make them appealing.

I'm not tempted to try my 4-MeO-PCP as it seems PCC (piperidinocylohexanecarbonitrile) is such a common, and toxic, impurity.
Makes me wonder about how common this is with 3-MeO-PCP and 3-MeO-PCE or even MXE but it certainly doesn't make them appealing.

if those are impure, it won't be as bad as 4-MeO at least...

if you have two samples, one of 4-MeO-PCP and one of 3-MeO-PCP, and both samples are 50% pure, then the 3-MeO-PCP is safer.

200mg of 4-MeO-PCP x 50% = 100mg of PCC with your dose

20mg of 3-MeO-PCP x 50% = 10mg of PCC with your dose

still scary though for sure

if those are impure, it won't be as bad as 4-MeO at least...

if you have two samples, one of 4-MeO-PCP and one of 3-MeO-PCP, and both samples are 50% pure, then the 3-MeO-PCP is safer.

200mg of 4-MeO-PCP x 50% = 100mg of PCC with your dose

20mg of 3-MeO-PCP x 50% = 10mg of PCC with your dose

still scary though for sure

...and what about MXE?

in between =p

if you have three different drugs that are all 50% pure, then the one that is the most potent will be the safest... because you are consuming fewer mg of the impurity.

if you were forced to drink either

1. 12ounces of beer mixed with 12ounces of shit or
2. 2ounces of vodka mixed with 2ounces of shit

which would you prefer =p

is there any reason to believe that the same impurity problems that 4-MeO has will even apply to other chems though?

If I am not mistaken it can cleave to yield cyanide which is a well-known poison (esp as potassium cyanide). Pyrolysis - so burning - of PCC apparently yields cyanide but PCC studies in mice also show toxicity although I am not sure in what way. This source also believes this to originate from cyanide: http://www.springerlink.com/content/t45625uj8116724p/

Not all nitriles are metabolized to yield the same amounts of cyanide, but PCC has the nitrile/cyano on a cycloalkane ring which I think offers a possibility to donate the cyanide group which gives the toxicity.

Symptoms can be:
acute poisoning: Cyanide poisoning is a form of histotoxic hypoxia because the cells of an organism are unable to use oxygen, primarily through the inhibition of cytochrome c oxidase. Inhalation of high concentrations of cyanide causes a coma with seizures, apnea, and cardiac arrest, with death following in a matter of minutes. At lower doses, loss of consciousness may be preceded by general weakness, giddiness, headaches, vertigo, confusion, and perceived difficulty in breathing. At the first stages of unconsciousness, breathing is often sufficient or even rapid, although the state of the victim progresses towards a deep coma, sometimes accompanied by pulmonary edema, and finally cardiac arrest. Skin color goes pink from cyanide-hemoglobin complexes. A fatal dose for humans can be as low as 1.5 mg/kg body weight.

chronic poisoning: Exposure to lower levels of cyanide over a long period (e.g., after use of cassava roots as a primary food source in tropical Africa) results in increased blood cyanide levels, which can result in weakness and a variety of symptoms, including permanent paralysis, nervous lesions,[6][7][8] hypothyroidism,[7] and miscarriages.[9][10] Other effects include mild liver and kidney damage

With the 4-meo-pcp I have, 175 mg+ orally puts you on another planet, way stronger than any mxe trip I ever had, way more psychedelic, really difficult to walk up/down stairs or do other tasks requiring high coordination, lasts for 12+ hours. I'm pretty sure that 4-meo-pcp isn't active at doses under 125mg or so at all, at least not orally. I did a 20 or 30 mg allergy test before the first time I did 175+ mg, I guess I felt different, but I know I wasn't high from it.

http://www.erowid.org/archive/rhodium/chemistry/pcp.shulgin.html
check out this article by alexander shulgin from 1976 about PCP synthesis and contamination. I'm a bit confused about the whole PCC issue with 4-meo-PCP. If PCC is present in illicit PCP, you'd still only be getting like 10 or 15mg since PCP's dosage is so small. I used a batch of 4-meo-PCP reported to be almost half PCC, and I did experience some nasty after effects/ hangover but nowhere near what I would think ingesting 150-200mg PCC should be like (coma, death etc). Interestingly, I finally found some pure 4-meo-PCP, plugged about half the dosage I would have used for the contaminated batch and it was very underwhelming, although lacked the negative after effects of the contaminated batch. Maybe PCC is active and contributed to the original experience?

Personally I'd be more likely to lean towards the conclusion that your previous batch wasn't in fact as contaminated as you'd been led to believe - that would explain why you got off so lightly in terms of negative symptoms too.

In general I'd avoid consuming anything thought to be contaminated in any way. As for dosing with the new batch, I'd just work your way up until you find a comfortable dose range :)

Higher doses of a pretty good, pure sample, tested by GC/MS and found not to contain PCC) can also cause seizures btw. collapsed earlier on the tram. Got given 10mg diazepam, 200 of pregabalin, 2mg lorazepam and 5 of nitrazepam, 20 of oramorph, and 40 of oxycontin (take benzos, pain meds daily, and chlormethiazole, but they did not have the latter, ran out, docs were closed as it was a damn bank holiday.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.