View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-MeO-PCP Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
75mg ain't gonna do shit, at best it'll potentiate another dissociative or add some flavor to another drug. Duration wise...I'd say that the drug lasts about 8 hours, with after effects lasting until maybe 18-24 hours after time of ingestion.

Ya Well I'm not looking to be off my ass for over 8 hours. My hope was that a small dose like this would decrease the duration somewhat.

Oh definitely it will, it'll probably just be so mild as to make the taking of the drug by itself completely pointless. ROA also affects duration.

That's what I thought. Sort of sucks that it probably won't do much. Maybe I'll give it a shot at some point anyway. The more I read about this compound the less I think I'll be impressed by it. Maybe if I had more. Eh.

got another 500mg coming this week as the site i use is selling it cheep at the moment plus some mesketamine , first time il be trying this with out 2-dpmp as well

got my 4-meo-pcp today and just did a line an christ its fucking minging like sniffing paint stripper last lots nothing like this anyone else had this ? cant sniff it cant neck it or even smoke it its that bad

Guess that's why it was cheap! If it's the salt you could try washing with acetone, or, better, dissolve in minimum boiling IPA then add lots of acetone to recrystallise.

What ROA and dose is good for a strong first time 4-MEO-PCP trip?

thanks

thanks ill try that next time in the end i just nect it dnt do much at all tho

Man this Methoxydine gubbins looks rather interesting - might need to acquire a bit and see what the hype is about!

I'm extremely interested in this RC. I supposedly have a G of it on the way, but we'll see if it is what they say it is when it gets here. They switched 1.5 grams of MXE for MPA. I was pissed, I do NOT like speed with no euphoria. Anyways, it's supposed to be the freebase form. I'm not interested in plugging or eating, ONLY SMOKING. I just want to know if anyone has had a good time lacing a joint with some. I've heard contradictory things about being able to smoke the 4-meo-pcp. Thoughts??

Last edited by a moderator:
Well mine was contaminated so it makes sense that smoking it worked shit for me and just irritated my lungs (it also caused uncomfortable rises in blood pressure). Anyway, given the dosages involved with this substance, and the fact that I didn't achieve satisfactory results with a meth pipe (it's nasty shit to smoke too, which was half the problem), I'd say attempting to lace a joint with it would not work well.

Converting it to a salt would probably be wisest, but you can take the freebase via other ROAs and it works all right IME. Oh, and I'd check for contamination...maybe try a melting point test like skillet walked me through on the other page of this thread. Well that wouldn't prove that your impurity was completely harmless and inactive or not though I guess so whatevs.

Of course, if you feel the desire to experiment with vaping it, go ahead and be sure to post the results of your investigation.

Last edited:
5mg wouldn't do a thing. Although I remember when it first came out & people speculated it'd be active at around that.

Sure you're not thinking of something else with a similar name?

In light of this I would be very wary of any commercially available 4-MeO-PCP. Especially considering the somewhat excessive dosages being reported both here and elsewhere.

In light of this I would be very wary of any commercially available 4-MeO-PCP. Especially considering the somewhat excessive dosages being reported both here and elsewhere.

That is some seriously fucked up shit, it's too bad though, since I love the drug (and will not be purchasing any more due to impurities/hazardous contaminants).

why the heck dosage is ranging from 5mg to 200mg ? I'm lost
5 mg 4-MeO-PCP would have no effect, but 5 mg of 3-MeO-PCP would be already a medium dosage. since both compounds are on the market now, there is always the danger of someone confusing the two. because of that, it is absolutely essential to start with doses as low as this when starting to experiment with an unknown batch of 4-MeO-PCP in order to rule out this risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.