Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-MeO-PCP Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A seriously incorrect concept...

Most definitely, see the ring containing the nitrogen, that binds to an incredibly specific receptor the Prg (propaganda receptor in full) this releases neuron inhibitions when firing motor controls, and causes a violent reaction to both police and stationary vehicles.

It's thought to work in the same way as the SKKW receptor (skunkweed) that causes a specific predisposition to violence and mental illness, only weed 14x stronger than the 70's weed smoked by politicians seems to bind though.

The structure I drew isn't right, or the IUPAC name Hamster came up with?

If it's the structure, could you please correct me?

Ok, two of the receptors you have stated here are completely none existent. Where you came up with that I'll never understand...

PCP and 4 MEO PCP are structured similarly meaning that the chances of them both having antiglutamatergic properties is likely, thus meaning they are classed as NMDA antagonists. Depending on how potent they act on these particular receptors will determine the effects that will be exerted on the user, for example, perspective differences which is a common effect of Ketamine (Also an NMDA antagonist) is so because these particular receptors are found in abundance within the visual cortex. "Violence" is simply a side effect as to how the person reacts to the effects, that's not to say PCP's pharmacological mode of action makes you violent.

As for your... What? SKKW (Skunkweed receptor), whatever the hell that is. Different strains of cannabis, take Homegrown for example in comparison to Amnesia Haze will contain a hell of a lot less of the active ingredient Tetrahydrocannabinol which means it has less binding affinity for the cannabinoid receptors CB1, CB2 and so on and so forth. Mental illness related to cannabis use has been found in epidemiological studies to generally only be dominant in people who have had a condition prior to the use of cannabis. But true, as with most substances, use and abuse will exacerbate the condition.

Im thinking of trying this soon. I will probably do a 100-150mg dose to test the waters first. What doses do people recommend to reach a 'hole' like state/fully immersive experience?

good reports

im hearing great things about this one. People are calling it methoxydine from where im from. Will post a report soon.

Ok, two of the receptors you have stated here are completely none existent. Where you came up with that I'll never understand...

PCP and 4 MEO PCP are structured similarly meaning that the chances of them both having antiglutamatergic properties is likely, thus meaning they are classed as NMDA antagonists. Depending on how potent they act on these particular receptors will determine the effects that will be exerted on the user, for example, perspective differences which is a common effect of Ketamine (Also an NMDA antagonist) is so because these particular receptors are found in abundance within the visual cortex. "Violence" is simply a side effect as to how the person reacts to the effects, that's not to say PCP's pharmacological mode of action makes you violent.

As for your... What? SKKW (Skunkweed receptor), whatever the hell that is. Different strains of cannabis, take Homegrown for example in comparison to Amnesia Haze will contain a hell of a lot less of the active ingredient Tetrahydrocannabinol which means it has less binding affinity for the cannabinoid receptors CB1, CB2 and so on and so forth. Mental illness related to cannabis use has been found in epidemiological studies to generally only be dominant in people who have had a condition prior to the use of cannabis. But true, as with most substances, use and abuse will exacerbate the condition.

It was a joke... 8)

Are the effects of 4-MeO- PCP anything like nitrous? Ive tried Methoxetamine which I loved but i was just wondering if this would be any different?

Could you tell me more about the timeline of aftereffects? How long did it take before you felt safe to drive? My 200-300mg plugged doses kept me in a state where I'm uncomfortable operating heavy machinery for over 24 hours.

Same here. Very weird. A friend of mine didn't get that at all, and he took ~200mg.

I took 100mg orally, followed by 150mg 3 hours into the experience. I had a great time, but the following day I found myself lying in bed, unable to walk properly without 'roboing' quite alot. Like the aftereffects of k. Just alot longer. In the evening I felt great.

I wish I could get this as a salt, or there was an easy way to convert it without access to lab equipment.

I tried my highest dosage yet. I tried to plug 280mg, but a bunch of freebase melted to the spoon instead of dissolving. I was licking 4-methoxy-PCP crystals off a spoon til i almost puked. I ended up orally redosing 170mg about 2 hours into the trip.

A marathon of cuddling in the dark watching episodes of True Blood all night felt like weeks. Kissing on 4-methoxy-PCP is as weird as ever.

The duration is well over 24 hours for a 450mg dose.
My pupils are still pinned and I only interpret a few frames per second of visual information.

I plugged 200mg; minutes later I lost contact with my physical body and entered a plane that felt neither here nor there, kind of like limbo. All around I perceived shimmering ethereal lights; these were the disembodied souls of everyone I'd ever known and loved. What's more, all their pain was gone. They reached out and touched me, and I became one of them.

For the first time ever I did not feel alone.

Most powerful drug experience of my life.

That 450mg dosage ended up lasting well over 72 hours. I still feel it now, nearing on 6 days later, whenever I smoke a bowl.

I agree, this shit provides for some of the most powerful drug experiences of my life. The perceptual shifts made during my last trip seem like they're going to change me in many many ways. 4-MeO-PCP alleviates depression in ways ketamine could only aspire to.

Wreaked havoc on my immune system; I have an annoying cough and sore throat now. Maitake mushrooms aren't helping.

Are you sure you're not confusing primary effects with afterglow? I never found it to last more than ~2 hrs, with many many hours of spaced-out wonkiness afterwards. Then again I never pushed the dosage anywhere near as high as you did.

Yeah it does seem quite toxic to the body though, always felt ill afterwards as well.

I think neuroscientists/pychiatrists should be studying the fuck out of NDMA antagonists; there's clearly something significant to them. They're a level beyond 5-ht2a psychedelics for sure.

Last edited:
^ They're doing that to a certain extent, they're trying to find those that have the least "unwanted side-effects" though, like a dissociative/hallucinogenic experience.

I find the variances in effects reported in this thread pretty interesting, Coolio amongst others reports effects that last well over 24 hours. Might be due to cytochrome P450 enzyme deficiencies that account for different metabolisms, or it's simply mistaking "after-effects" for true effects, however unlikely I think that may be.

Are you sure you're not confusing primary effects with afterglow? I never found it to last more than ~2 hrs, with many many hours of spaced-out wonkiness afterwards.

My vision was blurred, senses blurred/numbed, my hand eye coordination shot, pupils pinned, voice muffled, everything buzzed with static, vision was chopped into a few frames per second, I could hardly walk straight and I felt extreme euphoria for all 24 hours. At the 16 hour point or so I walked into the living room and said hello to my friend's girlfriend and simultaneously my pants somehow dropped to my ankles instantly.

This last trip, every time I smoked a bowl on the 3rd and 4th days, the anesthetic effect would come back. It felt way more intense than nitrous oxide.

I even have to account for a slight tolerance to the NMDA antagonism and mu opioid agonism from a ketamine & hydromorphone binge the few days prior.

I even have to account for a slight tolerance to the NMDA antagonism and mu opioid agonism from a ketamine & hydromorphone binge the few days prior.

so there's a cross tolerance with opiates? 0.o

what would a good dose be for a first timer with no tolerance to any other dissociative? I don't want a full out experience my first time, i just want to test the waters...like a sub k-hole dose....also, how does this compare to DXM? cause i was reading a trip report on the stuff and the person said "if you dont like DXM, don't take this stuff" because i HATE DXM but i love ketamine (never k-holed).

and a more detailed description of how far i dont want to go...on that same TR the person said it was like a third plateau of DXM....which i'm sure that's what plateau i was on when i drank 2 bottles of DXM (708 mg's) and had a complete panic attack from going in and out of consciousness (at least thats what is was like from memory) and going in and out of reality....as in my whole world would go away and would be replaced by something totally different.

ex: i was leaning against my counter with my hand and i was looking at my hand and instantly EVERYTHING around me turned into a pinkish-red background and the only thing that carried over was my arm and hand which wasnt even my hand...instead it was a yellow rectangle with a bend in it where my elbow was supposed to be and my hand was two rectangles coming out at an angle like a capital "Y" with red circles flowing through it.

i can't stress enough that i dont want to be tripping this hard my first time taking this substance. i'll be plugging it also.....and since Coolio_ mentioned something about opiates and cross tolerance....i should also add the fact that i'm an Ex-heroin addict and i've been clean since November 14th of this year.

what would a good dose be for a first timer with no tolerance to any other dissociative? I don't want a full out experience my first time, i just want to test the waters

50-100mg plugged I'd say.

i love ketamine (never k-holed)

Sorry dude, but that doesn't make any sense. Kinda like saying you love acid but you've never tripped. The K-hole is the entire point of ketamine; it's the fun and interesting part. Why else would you take it?

so there's a cross tolerance with opiates?

No I doubt it; I think it's the 3-methoxy substituted arylcyclohexylamines that have mu-opioid activity (don't quote me though).

Phencyclidine and most derivatives are all mu opioid agonists.

Ive just received what ive been told is the hcl form of 4-meo-pcp. Having read through the threads there doesn't seem to be any concrete info on the most efficient roa for the salt (apart from plugging). Can it be snorted? If so what is the best dosage? Any help would be appreciated, cheers.

Shit i dont wanna plug that shit mayne.... Surley we can dissolve it in water n DRINK DRINK! oR noT!

I don't think you'll be snorting it more than once, and going by how it smells I wouldn't let it anywhere near my taste buds.

Real men shove 4-methoxyphencyclidine up their arses.

Status
Not open for further replies.