View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-MeO-PCP Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not surprising its flammable. It stinks of some solvent i cant identify. Have to find out how to purify it.. The oral route gives me a taste of machinery and industry in my whole body. Didn't feel this when i took it up the bum, but on the other hand, that induced some other unpleasant feelings for a while. 8)

researched some of this new batch of 4-MEO-PCP... has the same solvent smell and even melts together into clumps when left over time... got the same machinery taste/smell, but having never come across the substance before, I can't say whether this is normal?... the effects from 200mg oral were quite good, somewhere between ketamine and nitrous for several hours with after-effects lasting around 3 days... very long tapering off, some visual aspect (objects paralaxing, little blue flashing lights), lots of emotional aspects, very chilled out, robowalking, but also some nausea, worse for my friends who were quite sick but both rated the experience good overall... did have mild side/stomach ache for a few days after, this was a bit shitty, also sweated some of the machine smell, which was also shitty... but again, this is possibly to be expected...also quite a sharp drop off in effects at the +2hr mark, if anyone has ideas for purification they may be worth trying out.. but I don't really know.

Sampled 90mg of this last night. I measured out 3 30mg capsules to take as needed, didn't want a groundbreaking experience yet as this is my first major dissociative.

I toke the first capsule at 9:00PM, then a second one at +1:00h. It began to kick in around that time and I was enjoying it, so I took the last capsule at +1:30h. The effects peaked at about +3:00h. The effects are a bit hard to pinpoint for me, but during the experience I thought it was rather reminiscent of being drunk; loss of coordination, dizziness, lowered inhibitions.

At the peak of the effects, I was feeling extremely energetic. I had been listening to Brian Eno's Another Green World which I found enjoyable. But it wasn't until I put Daft Punk on that I REALLY got into the music. It reminded very much of entactogens such as Methylone, in terms of euphoria (which really surprised me). I was able to sleep at +6:00h, relatively easily.

Unfortunately, I didn't get much in terms of closed eye visualizations or anything like that. Not that I expected to, with this relatively low dose. But I felt myself yearning for the trip to intensify, and it never did. Will certainly try a higher dose next time, perhaps 150mg.

As for any hangover, I can't conclusively say I am feeling one. I woke up 12 hours after the first dose and perhaps felt a bit less depressed than I have been the last few days (been slightly withdrawing from a minor Tramadol habit) but that is all.

researched some of this new batch of 4-MEO-PCP... has the same solvent smell and even melts together into clumps when left over time... got the same machinery taste/smell, but having never come across the substance before, I can't say whether this is normal?

Mine was the same. However, my material is from the batch when the allegations of 25% purity were being slung around.

I've recently heard from a good source that:
1) The stuff being sold at the moment in the UK is the freebase not the salt. As such it is insoluable in water and ineffective when snorted and used rectally (ie it takes a big dose to feel anything).

That would explain my none dissoving crystals then.

Sorry if this is simple but, how would one covert 4-meo-PCP in freebase form to a 4-meo-PCP salt?

Cheers %)

You guys that think it smells funny are hilarious, did any of you ever smell actual PCP ? It smells strong and chemically like that so no kidding a derivative would.

When i first got this stuff i tried to evaporate the funky smell away, but the usual fear of evil reactive oxygen made me abort this procedure after one day. It did still stink of this .. ! However, after my last experiment with this stuff i forgot to close the bag and put it away, so it was exposed to air for several weeks! And tada! Dry and crispy! I did 320 mg (oral) and had a marvellous ketamineish journey without a hint of oily machinery. Conclusion: Just let it dry out.. for long.
Edit:Should add that this was bought in the beginning of this year.

Last edited:
do you guys think taking my daily lithium would be a problem on this?

You guys that think it smells funny are hilarious, did any of you ever smell actual PCP ? It smells strong and chemically like that so no kidding a derivative would.

Good point, but I heard a rumor or fear someone I know has about there being PCC in the material circulating... maybe I should re-read this thread, it doesn't ring a huge bell immediately.

Mine has a smell as well but I wouldn't take this to be a solvent right away. Probably nobody (except people with bunk or fake samples) has an odorless material otherwise it would be good to hear about it.

The salts (PCP and 4-MeO) really don't smell, if you have some that does it's probably the freebase. That would explain the people saying it doesn't really dissolve and goes oily too.

^Mine smelled yet dissolved quickly and cleanly in water without any of the rainbow oil effects.

It's a difficult smell to describe. It reminded me of the scent I used to catch as a child from pressing my foot down on top of my mother's "carpet beater and brush" style vacuum cleaner until the brushes stopped rotating due to friction against the carpet. So maybe it was the scent of the strained electrical system inside a vacuum cleaner or possibly from the heating of the rubber beater bars against carpet fiber? Very esoteric scent, I know, but I remember it distinctly and it's the most accurate comparison I've got.

I remember people talking about purities as low as 25 percent for at least one of the latter syntheses. I'm not sure if that was true but it could certainly account for the gasoline sheen. I suppose one could just dump it in vinegar in the hopes of converting it to the acetate (if that's possible with 4-MeO, I'm no chemist). If the rainbow oil disappears then indeed it's probably just the freebase version.

I really don't see what all the fuss is over the smell, it's not that bad, in fact I've learned to like it. Now when the stuff catches fire and the smell sticks to everything in the vicinity, that I can understand as being bothersome.

Yeah it's the freebase and that's the reason it melts so easily. Just throw it in the freezer for a couple minutes and it'll turn right back into crystals. The solvents they use to form grignard reagents (THF and diethyl ether usually) have really low boiling points so just leave the crystals on a plate chopped up for a little while and it will evaporate off.

I had 300mg oral the first time and it was fucking insane! The universe was inverting itself around the top centre of my mind repeatedly, so I'd fold inside out from inside myself and so would everything else. Visually it was like my eyes were the camera from the Blair Witch Project, god damn shaking everywhere, I think I say trails as well. Also had MASSIVE co-ordination problems, at one point I remember try to pour myself a glass of milk in my dorm room kitchen, and repeatedly falling on my face (literally) and then my room-mate came in and I scared the shit out of him with my demonic flailings HAHA lol. I vomited a few times and emotionally I felt destroyed towards the end, it lasted so long. The only dissociatives I've done before are DXM and ket once, but that was mixed in with a shit load of E. This took the biscuit in terms of strength, my head wasn't right for days, kind of like a mild psychosis. Dysphoria? Yep, fuck I felt like my head was beaten by a brick. At one point I lay in the shower crying (I have no idea why) But there were some good aspects. Maybe a lower dose next time eh?

iv ordered 200mg of 4-meo-pcp and whats the best way to do it sniff neck it or smoke it and iv searhed

Did 125mg, orally, and got like four hours of OEVs which were more colorful than what I get with DXM. But the feeling afterwards is a bit different , it seems to be more exhausting for your brains than DXM. I waited three hours for the onset to come.

If its the freebase it's not a good idea to snort it. Mine is, and is unsnortable, just like DMT freebase. PAIN!! One million needles! 8o

iv ordered 200mg of 4-meo-pcp and whats the best way to do it sniff neck it or smoke it and iv searhed

It's like snorting burned rubber with acid....really disgusting and really painful!

If you searched you probably should have noticed that plugging is generally considered the best ROA, with oral being the next most popular...

4-meo-pcp is actually insane. I dont care what anyone says it is so much stronger than k and i did one fat line of this stuff with a little line of mdma mixed with it and within 30 mins to 45 mins was actually in a super fucking mega hole of a hole which i couldnt come out of for hours on end. I saw more than what you see on k off this stuff. got sent this stuff off the net of some african vendor. literally was so pure and looked like amazing k but it was def 4-meo-pcp. ended up trippin off this stuff for about a day from that one line. seeing mental shit. not to be fucked with this stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.