View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-MeO-PCP Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nowhere does 'destruction of NMDA receptors' occur in any NMDA antagonist associated neurotoxicity study, I don't believe...

NMDA receptors are found on almost every neuron in the brain so that would be bad news! As far as I have read PCP exerts its neurotoxicity via HSP induced vacuolization and oxidate stress. Protective measures should be largely the same as with amphetamines. Take an assortment of antioxidants, do not over-exert, and do your very best to keep your brain cool. The hyperthermic effects vary from compound to compound so keep your core body temperature in mind at all times, if it seems high, go for a cool winter stroll, just don't end up like Marcia Moore.

All things considered the vast majority of literature on NMDA-anatgonists deals with their therapeutic neuroprotective effect.

I've given up on finding any useful information in a Big And Dandy thread, so I'll just ask. I've got a gram of 4-meo-PCP (well actually 500mg, half is for a friend). What sort of dose and duration should I be looking for?

I'm 6ft, between 170 and 190 lbs. I've got what I consider to be a fair amount of experience with dxm, but 300mg will still get me good and fucked, so I don't think cross tolerance is really an issue.

@Tryptamine420 250mg is waaay high for a first dose in my opinion. Read the reports on this thread, 200mg is giving people some profound mind shattering experiences. I'm experienced with K and MXE and found 100mg so be pleasantly euphoric, if you have a DXM tolerance you should try 200MG, you can always add more if you feel like it's neccessary, but I feel like 250mg would def hole you.

I gave this very strange chemical one last chance to bear its fruits. Damn did it batter my brain again. Tbf the situation was not perfect, I'd rolled pretty hard the night before, I'd taken piracetam about 3 hours proir (which pretty much cancels the effects) but this I forgot and it was 7pm. Bombed 300mg and felt just a tad off baseline after 3 hours, then bombed another 300mg. I was fine for about 2 hours then I was launched from my mind at an incomprehensible velocity. I've never K-holed but I imagine that's what the 4-MeO-PCP equivalent is like. Holy shit man, how to word this. It was an insane cornucopia of twisted semi-dreams bombarding my sensorium. At one point I thought I was stuck in a very dark basement at the bottom of a hotel with 2 asian girls dancing around me in weird directions, it was snowing inside and I was naked, running into walls and trying to crawl out of this no-doored basement. I really hope I didn't actually leave my room, but it's very possible as I have no memory of about 13 hours after the second bomb hit me. Inside the 7 hour (?) peak it felt like all of my senses were a vinyl being spun in mad directions by a disc jockey escaped from the mental asylum. Crazy glitching in my visual and audio capacities, dark spaces and white noises interspersed with rapidly sped-up/slowed-down undecipherable thoughts. Then I was in bed at one point having the most insane visual and auditory hallucinations, my mind was fabricating the most incredibly complex drum and bass songs that were evolving at a million miles an hour, there were at least 5 layers of music going on in harmony and I could control it's direction vaguely. The visuals went with the music too like at one point I heard a flanger coming in and I envisioned in my mind throwing a boomerang and the pitch and dynamic of the sound correlated to where the boomerang was at that point in my mind. Crazy shit. My head still hurts like a bitch though and I had mad red spots all over my body, surprisingly the trip was quite nice, but what happened to my body was disgusting and I probably caused some minor brain damage. Eurrrgh.

Hey Coolio, does what I experienced sound like a normal dissociative trip?

If so then yeah, I must have been underdosing a lot. I've never experienced that much insanity on dissociatives before. God damn was it absolutely crazy and I must add - despite the side-effects, incredibly awesome :)

I gave this very strange chemical one last chance to bear its fruits. Damn did it batter my brain again. Tbf the situation was not perfect, I'd rolled pretty hard the night before, I'd taken piracetam about 3 hours proir (which pretty much cancels the effects) but this I forgot and it was 7pm. Bombed 300mg and felt just a tad off baseline after 3 hours, then bombed another 300mg. I was fine for about 2 hours then I was launched from my mind at an incomprehensible velocity. I've never K-holed but I imagine that's what the 4-MeO-PCP equivalent is like. Holy shit man, how to word this. It was an insane cornucopia of twisted semi-dreams bombarding my sensorium. At one point I thought I was stuck in a very dark basement at the bottom of a hotel with 2 asian girls dancing around me in weird directions, it was snowing inside and I was naked, running into walls and trying to crawl out of this no-doored basement. I really hope I didn't actually leave my room, but it's very possible as I have no memory of about 13 hours after the second bomb hit me. Inside the 7 hour (?) peak it felt like all of my senses were a vinyl being spun in mad directions by a disc jockey escaped from the mental asylum. Crazy glitching in my visual and audio capacities, dark spaces and white noises interspersed with rapidly sped-up/slowed-down undecipherable thoughts. Then I was in bed at one point having the most insane visual and auditory hallucinations, my mind was fabricating the most incredibly complex drum and bass songs that were evolving at a million miles an hour, there were at least 5 layers of music going on in harmony and I could control it's direction vaguely. The visuals went with the music too like at one point I heard a flanger coming in and I envisioned in my mind throwing a boomerang and the pitch and dynamic of the sound correlated to where the boomerang was at that point in my mind. Crazy shit. My head still hurts like a bitch though and I had mad red spots all over my body, surprisingly the trip was quite nice, but what happened to my body was disgusting and I probably caused some minor brain damage. Eurrrgh.

I had a similar trip on 2 bottles of zicam cough mist max once. Not quite as intense but close. This is not far from where i would like to get. so around 400mg sounds like the dose i am looking for. I have another person who would like to try it with me too. she is not experienced at all with dissociatives so my guess is her dose would be around 200mg. I found your post to be pretty helpful.

You could halve those dosages if you plugged it, fyi...with the added benefits of faster come-up with no nausea. That goes for everyone in this thread who doesn't already know - plugging is far and away the best way to take this chemical!

Snorting is just foul, and imo with the kind of dosages required eating it would a needless way to waste such a divine substance. IM/IV would be good I imagine but I could never get my 4-meo-pcp to dissolve fully for plugging so I wouldn't want to try.

I'm very much interested in figuring out how to make injectable 4-methoxy-PCP solution for IM.

So am I. Did you have the same dissolution problem I had? I'm wondering if it was a purity issue related to older batches, I don't even know if what I had was freebase or HCl. I've never encountered any other substance where half would dissolve instantly and the other half would just sit there with any amount of heat/stirring.

Has anyone with 'new' 4-meo-pcp got it to dissolve cleanly?

I have around 200mg of this stuff that was given to me by a friend who did not like it. I have not perfected my plugging technique and have access to needles, so I would prefer to IM it as well. So it does not dissolve well in water? What about when it is heated? I have done a bit of a cursory search through here and found that some report it turning into a shiny/oily-looking substance comparable to gasoline... That doesn't strike me as something that I would like to pump into my muscles via syringe. Is this true?

I have a little experience with IM ketamine up to about 130mg. 100mg IM is a k-hole dose for me. 200-250mg will make me k-hole if insufflated (where I have much more experience with ketamine). Since discovering the needle, I have never had any inclination to snort ketamine again... You can see why I would like to go this route with 4-MeO-PCP.

I also have a lot of experience with third and high third plateau DXM trips, so I am no stranger to dissociation. I have tried methoxetamine once, insufflated, but that was a truly underwhelming and quite taxing experiment... I will be IMing that as well at some point. The point of the matter is that I have never tried 4-MeO-PCP before, but would rather maximize the quantity I DO have. I feel quite comfortable with dissociation, so I am wondering what an intramuscular dose leading to a state comparable to a k-hole or third plat dex space would be.

My current online supplier sells this but it is double expensive *snip*. Is it worth the money?

Last edited by a moderator:
^Edit that link out (it's against the rules). It's especially not harm reduction when the site sells "double strength" 5-IAI and "rocks" of NRG-3 (which is probably 5 failed sale chems bound with super glue). I didn't think UK vendors could get any scummier *shudder*.

My 4-MeO-PCP experience (40 mg oral) was somehow difficult. The first two or threre hours were great: numbness, nice body euphoria, analgesia, very relaxed muscles, light dream-like thoughts, anorexia - like a moderate dose of DXM, although different (better) - numbness was like 700-900 mg, walking was awesome, felt like my spine was bent 60-70°.

The euphoria quickly vanished at hour 2,5-3 to anxiety and paranoia, still only moderate confusion so I took 1,8 ml GBL to calm myself down and it put me to sleep 1 hour later. I slept for 6 hours and felt a great "afterglow", similar to a DXM afterglow.
What happened 2 hours later was weird - the effects came back, mainly the numbness and stoned feeling, double vision and an uncomfortable body-load. The dissociative effects disappeared during the afternoon but the weird stimulation continued until early evening.
I would like to repeat the experience with maybe 60 or 70 mg with 4-fluoroamphetamine and JWH-250 (synth. cannabinoid) but the after effects the next day suck. Do you think phenazepam would help?

Status
Not open for further replies.