Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-MeO-PCP Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
4-meo-pcp is fucking magic <3

Does there exist a better feeling than a dissociative afterglow?

i love the afterglow too. The times i have taken dxm i have enjoyed it almost as much as the main effects. How does 4-meo-pcp compare in this respect to dxm (and in general)?

The 4-meo-pcp I've got at the moment doesn't seem to dissolve in water at all. It's a fairly bright white crystalline substance with some large clumps.

Are there forms of this drug that will not dissolve in water (I was never good at chemistry)?

I don't think it's a cut because I see literally no dissolving action in the water. My mate's already had some and says its feels the same as normal.

The source is reliable but it's a different batch.

Just wondering really, because if all forms of 4-meo-pcp dissolve in warm water then I must have a different drug. Also it's scuppered my plans for plugging a fair bit. ;)

Cheers

Sorry, i didn't make it that clear but this was attempted with fairly warm water anyway.

It's just been sitting at the bottom of a shot glass in 5 mls of tap water since I tired of agitating it....

Results of preliminary vaporization test were quite positive! Tried chasing 10(+/-5)mg off of foil and it vaporized very quickly. I wasn't expecting to feel anything from it, but I do have a slight dissociative buzz. I won't be experimenting with this ROA anymore today (at least I don't plan to).

Will be taking some orally later this evening, I'll be sure to post how it goes.

Alright folks, just got a couple of g's of this to play with, so I wanted to bring this thread up from the grave to post results of experimentation (which should start in about a month's time, or 2 days, depending on willpower). Material is clearish and crystaline (not from the European supplier) hcl salt.

So a couple of questions, would rather not resort to P.O. route and can't plug anything right now (I'd rather not get into that, but I have reasons). Didn't see any solid info on solubility, but from what I heard it's a pain to get it to dissolve in a small enough amount of water to IM it. Is that the case / what is everyone else's experience with that? Is vaporization a viable option?

Two days, please. Also I want to hear because I'm thinking of ordering some myself.

Oh, well I tried it yesterday (twice), and I'm on it again tonight (and burnt my tongue...)

I'd rather not write up anything fancy being as I'm high, I mean I couldn't if I wanted to. But I can say this stuff has my full endorsement.

Dose this come in liquid or powder?

Can you snort it if powder or can you make it into powder?

What is average dosage ?

Uh, powder, well I didn't use the normal vendor(s), so I don't know what theirs is like, but as I said mine is crystalline.

Haven't tried to snort it, but from what people have said this stuff has water solubility issues so I imagine it wouldn't be a terribly efficient ROA. You could try it though.

Varies wildly. Oral I'd say 100-350mg is a good number, but people will do that same range via plugging (haven't tried this yet), the higher BA from the latter route leading to a supposedly hole like experience. Like K, lower and higher dosage experiences are gonna be completely different, and each is valuable in their own way/to different people.

if you want to try smoking this stuff, you should probably freebase it. i don't see why adding a methoxy group to PCP would make smoking not work...

I've recently heard from a good source that:
1) The stuff being sold at the moment in the UK is the freebase not the salt. As such it is insoluable in water and ineffective when snorted and used rectally (ie it takes a big dose to feel anything).
2) When converted to the salt it has a dosage of around 10-20mg.

what ROA is the 10-20mg dose for? Oral? because that doesn't seem to fly with the common consensus on dosage, or at least as far as it appears to me.

what ROA is the 10-20mg dose for? Oral? because that doesn't seem to fly with the common consensus on dosage, or at least as far as it appears to me.

with rectal administration when it is in its salt form
not the freebase form.

The common dosages are 100mg and more but this could
be that the freebase is no where near as effective as the salt.

Just passing on this information. I havent taken any sort of 4 meo pcp
yet.

Hmmm...Im a little bit wary of those dosage claims, especially if you haven't actually done it, especially considering that there seems to be some confusion over dosage, at least looking through this thread. It seems that average dosage seems to be around 100mg+ for various ROA, but then again there was mention of one batch being 25% pure, which only adds to the confusion. It reminds me of the "telephone game"....

I've been waiting for a good occasion (school is too damn busy) to test some out, but when I do I'll report back on water solubility for the 4-MeO-PCP I have, which would be at least some indication of whether or not its the salt or freebase.

Results of third experiment. Only did a single dose today so it might actually be helpful. This is kind of bare bones, but I'm not one for storytelling or any of that, just gonna reproduce my notes.

Notes: Was also under the influence of sleep deprivation and caffeine

t+00:00 (8:15 AM), had just had breakfast, ? mg (estimated 100 +/-25mg, but this could be very very very wrong) 4-MeO-PCP, and 25mg DPH (for motion sickness, which I get pretty bad with dissociatives) ingested orally.

t+00:45 First effects felt, tingling/minor physical dissociation

t+01:15 Definitely coming upm, physical and mental dissociation felt

t+02:00 Physical effects approximately like that of a 2nd plateau DXM experience, and the mental aspects are about that of the 3rd. I vape some JWH-018 --- Cannibanoids synergize well with just about anything, and help with nausea. My note after smoking the JWH simply said "BLAST OFF"

*At this point I started watching a movie (movies/tv are great on dissociatives) so I wasn't writing anything down*

~t+02:15 to 02:45 Peak effects experienced, enter a very familiar and specific headspace I also get on DXM, I like to call it home or perfect dissociation (not necessarily a hole like experience). An inviolable sanctuary in my own mind.

~t+02:45 to 03:15 Effects descend to a lesser level (probably due to the weakening of the JWH effects), but I am still very wondrously dissociated, and it is more or less perfect.

*From this point onward is a slow, steady descent back towards baseline. I also redose the JWH-018 once or twice*

t+05:00 effects trailing off very slowly.

t+08:00 I notice that effects of the drug have ceased, might have happened a bit sooner than this, this is just the point where I determined anything left was afterglow.

I get intense nausea on 4-MeO-PCP. I cant keep my eyes open (or even one eye), standing up: vomit, take one step: vomit etc... No fun.
When i close my eyes i cant tell which way is "up" or down, im spinning around in space (more nausea). Then there is the heavy body load, and the feeling that my mind is going between two states, i just want it to arrive, its not pleasant.
So i cant watch or enjoy movies on it, and i cant hear music because of the loud obnoxious buzzing weird reverberated machine sounds.
Well, this drug isnt for me.
I have done it 3 times, 1 oral and 2 times i plugged it. Scandinavian supplier, not UK, it dissolved fine in tap water.

You can try diphenhydramine and cannabis to combat the nausea. However, from the rest of your post it just seems that dissociatives in general aren't your thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.