View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-HO-MiPT Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't tried the 4-ho-met, but my research suggests that it is slightly more potent than 4-aco-met. My vendor says they'll have it soon; then I'll pounce. Overall, I believe their actions are quite similar.

Ah, I see. Thanks, I was wondering what the difference was between the aco and ho, but I'd rather have someone knowledgeable tell me than look it up myself.

I'll be taking a short break from all chems til then. I feel as if they're worth the wait, and there's plenty of time to do them again later too. =). The holiday season is coming around.

I'm also excited about this combo...metocin visuals and miprocin headspace=tryptamine land.

Ah, what's the difference between the aco and ho met? Is there one? Yeah I'm also going to start low on combos...right around there because I don't want to underestimate the synergy.

And thanks. Since I'm older now, I always plan for the future. Whereas before, I was always fixated on today. Like they say, "there's always a next time."

Phenol esters of *ocins are suggested to be less potent and to have a longer duration of action, since they are basically prodrugs.

It sounds like you need a break from drugs in general. Messing with you serotonin system even more is NOT going to be good.

What dosage?
14 mg I thought threw ewe no doze talk??

Last edited:
14 mg I thought threw ewe no doze talk??

Have fun on whatever you're on, NoArtFlav =D

I've never seen a rule on not talking about dosage, that would be counter-productive to HR in my opinion. It's not the best reference point considering the dosage was so high, but my one experience with this chemical was at 42mg and it was INSANELY visual. Quite possibly the most visual trip I've ever had to be honest. I've tried 4-AcO-DMT at 35-55mg doses somewhere around the ballpark of 5 times, and if I remember correctly, none were as visual as my one experience with 4-HO-MiPT. I even went up to 95mg 4-AcO-DMT once, and even then the MiPT competed (not to say visuals are what I look for in a psychedelic experience).

4-HO-MiPT has given me full blown synesthesia where LSD has only given me what I'd call halfway to three fourths synesthesia. I was able to conjure an HD, life-like image of anything I wanted behind my eyelids, and could control it in any way possible. Now that I'm talking about it, I remember letters being a big part of the CEVs for me, anyone else have the same experience? The body load was high though, like DMT breakthrough on 75mg high. My breathing was slowed and almost manual, along with almost complete loss of decision-making skills. Crazy.

Sorry I belong to so many forums I try to follow rules

Lsd is no longer my fav delic. Just never got where I wanted. I had great times but missed something

I found 4 aco dmt, 5 meo mipt, 4 -ho -det and Ethylphenidate combo actually has been one of new fav experiences.

Yeah it's sources we don't discuss here, discuss your dosages all day long though. :) Seems pretty ridiculous to not allow dose discussion, but apparently some forum does that.

Yeah it's sources we don't discuss here, discuss your dosages all day long though. :) Seems pretty ridiculous to not allow dose discussion, but apparently some forum does that.

Thanks for clearing that up

Phenol esters of *ocins are suggested to be less potent and to have a longer duration of action, since they are basically prodrugs.

Hey, thanks for the info. Sorry I missed your post, I didn't see it until now. I'll keep this as a reference point for use in the future.

I'd be scared to do this shit...lol I haven't researched it..just the name scares me. How trippy is this stuff?

Haha, really? I don't think you would be once you tried miprocin or metocin. Lsd and shrooms are much more raw and brutal imo. But those two have many fans, and they're the great classics that are easy to love if you can handle them.

Edit: Didn't mean to post yet. But anyway, this chem is really easy going. It's definitely very trippy, but the positive euphoria exudes itself throughout the trip. So much so, that I consider miprocin and metocin my prized possessions. I think you'd really like either one. I'm not into the hardcore psychedelics as much as others (which is why I haven't tried dmt, even though I could have), but miprocin/metocin are very playful and forgiving ime.

Last edited:
Oh cool, sounds good. I had no idea really. I admit I didn't read this thread. I'm not really tryin to get into anymore drugs, but honeslty I'm probably better off doing some light trip shit, than stuff like 3-mmc which ruined my heart I think...

But I'll be ok, I stopped doin that crap too, and I'm a firm believer in natural recovery. Just curious to know if you eat a good diet or not? Just because I think it's crucial when you're doing the rc's and stuff. To keep your heart healthy.

Oh cool, sounds good. I had no idea really. I admit I didn't read this thread. I'm not really tryin to get into anymore drugs, but honeslty I'm probably better off doing some light trip shit, than stuff like 3-mmc which ruined my heart I think...

But I'll be ok, I stopped doin that crap too, and I'm a firm believer in natural recovery. Just curious to know if you eat a good diet or not? Just because I think it's crucial when you're doing the rc's and stuff. To keep your heart healthy.

I don't really eat that healthily, I do eat fruits and veggies but I like oily, fried food. But I'm also one of those people who can eat a lot without much to show for it. Despite that, I avoid eating unless I'm really hungry, and then I'll eat a ton at once. I don't eat in the morning though, for many years I just wake up and go about my day.

I've always been physically healthy, my parents were so they always pushed me to be too. I work out, run and play ball once a week, plus my line of work will have intense labor some days. Other days I'm just standing around and watching the workers, making sure they don't do anything stupid, like set the building on fire or whatever. On those days I have a lot of energy that needs to be expended, so when that doesn't happen I can't fall asleep. Even then, I haven't slept before midnight in over a decade. Damn internet and drugs.

When I first tried stimulants, it hit me like a brick. I was a lightweight until I abused it. But psychedelics have always been the opposite. For whatever reason, they don't hit me as well. I've never had an ego loss off of lsd, just strong good or bad trips at most. Shrooms required a lot and I needed weed with it. By that time, miprocin wouldn't have gotten me to that state if I had been planning for it. I needed to be unaware and overwhelmed at what happens next. Metocin doesn't mess with your psyche much, it's almost like a lighter but very visual stimulant similar to 2C-I but not as ampy.

But anyway, good shit dude. Imo substance use and abuse isn't meant to be lifelong, at some point sobriety has to be given your 100% focus. Whether that's 30, 40, or 50 I don't know, haha. I'm trying to savor and enjoy it though. I've quit everything before (except cigs) and it was easy, because if that's what you really want to do then you'll end up doing it, by finding what works for you.

Miprocin is fucking amazing though, and this is coming from a stim lover/abuser. You should try it if you ever feel like jumping back in again. At 20mg or less, it doesn't bite at all and it's more like a happy acid with a shorter duration. The higher states will bite but playfully ime. If you've taken lsd or shrooms, then miprocin will be many times easier to handle than those.

I don't really eat that healthily, I do eat fruits and veggies but I like oily, fried food. But I'm also one of those people who can eat a lot without much to show for it. Despite that, I avoid eating unless I'm really hungry, and then I'll eat a ton at once. I don't eat in the morning though, for many years I just wake up and go about my day.

I've always been physically healthy, my parents were so they always pushed me to be too. I work out, run and play ball once a week, plus my line of work will have intense labor some days. Other days I'm just standing around and watching the workers, making sure they don't do anything stupid, like set the building on fire or whatever. On those days I have a lot of energy that needs to be expended, so when that doesn't happen I can't fall asleep. Even then, I haven't slept before midnight in over a decade. Damn internet and drugs.

When I first tried stimulants, it hit me like a brick. I was a lightweight until I abused it. But psychedelics have always been the opposite. For whatever reason, they don't hit me as well. I've never had an ego loss off of lsd, just strong good or bad trips at most. Shrooms required a lot and I needed weed with it. By that time, miprocin wouldn't have gotten me to that state if I had been planning for it. I needed to be unaware and overwhelmed at what happens next. Metocin doesn't mess with your psyche much, it's almost like a lighter but very visual stimulant similar to 2C-I but not as ampy.

But anyway, good shit dude. Imo substance use and abuse isn't meant to be lifelong, at some point sobriety has to be given your 100% focus. Whether that's 30, 40, or 50 I don't know, haha. I'm trying to savor and enjoy it though. I've quit everything before (except cigs) and it was easy, because if that's what you really want to do then you'll end up doing it, by finding what works for you.

Miprocin is fucking amazing though, and this is coming from a stim lover/abuser. You should try it if you ever feel like jumping back in again. At 20mg or less, it doesn't bite at all and it's more like a happy acid with a shorter duration. The higher states will bite but playfully ime. If you've taken lsd or shrooms, then miprocin will be many times easier to handle than those.

Sent you a pm with my response, because for some reason last night, BL wouldn't let me respond to this directly...it kept redircting me to anohter page when I clicked "post reply" (Weird huh?)

Well in the PM I was asking what Miprocin was because I hadn't heard of it....Duh! I googled it and I see it is this 4-HO stuff.....Well if I ever try it, it probably will be 1 mg and work up...lol I am truly sensitive to trippin shit.

Sent you a pm with my response, because for some reason last night, BL wouldn't let me respond to this directly...it kept redircting me to anohter page when I clicked "post reply" (Weird huh?)

Well in the PM I was asking what Miprocin was because I hadn't heard of it....Duh! I googled it and I see it is this 4-HO stuff.....Well if I ever try it, it probably will be 1 mg and work up...lol I am truly sensitive to trippin shit.

Yeah, I believe it's a synthetic tryptamine based off of psilocin. I think all or most of the 4 ho's are.

Yeah, it is. I think BL was under maintenance? Not sure. But I got it and sent you a pm back.

It's fun, but it's up to you if you want to try it. I think orally works best from the info that's in this thread. Good idea to work up the doses, that's what my plan WAS too. Heh.

Yeah, I believe it's a synthetic tryptamine based off of psilocin. I think all or most of the 4 ho's are.

Yeah, it is. I think BL was under maintenance? Not sure. But I got it and sent you a pm back.

It's fun, but it's up to you if you want to try it. I think orally works best from the info that's in this thread. Good idea to work up the doses, that's what my plan WAS too. Heh.

Do you (or anyone here) have any idea if it works on that receptor (The 5HTPB or whatever it was) that damages heart valves? I would assume not, since I used to do psilocybin mushrooms nearly everyday(years and years ago)...and I'm still alive. But then again, shrooms are natural and this drug is not. The synthetic versions are probably always more harmful.

But I know what you mean by a "happy trip"....I can handle a single shroom now and get a good, happy trip. But anymore than that, and I'm in the danger zone...lol my dumb ass kept doing shrooms for years, even after my 3 pound trip experience, and I wigged out more than once...that's for sure. I went to hell on more than one occasion. But I just couldn't help myself. It's like everytime I found the shrooms, they were so beautiful they were screaming "EAT ME!" lol I honestly did hold back many many times because I knew I'd have a bad trip.

I just was addicted to going shrooming with my friends and I loved going, even though I stopped eating them (all the time) for the most part. But I'd give in sometimes. I remember just back in 2009 before I moved out of florida, I found a few different kinds....some cubensis, some panealous and some other brown, sticky kind I had never found before (amazingly because I had been shrooming 100's and 100's of times over the years and found pretty much every kind that grows in florida...I've even found poisounous ones growing from the cow patties (Actually growing from UNDERNEATH the cow patties and through them! That is super rare, but it can happen if it rains enough. Luckily I was an expert on identifying them, so I knew what kinds I was finding without needing to do a spore print. The poison ones were called "Poison Pies" and they even looked a bit like the cubensis!)

But my dumbass ate 18 of the shrooms (and this was AFTER I was totally sensitive to them and could trip hard from just eating ONE) and I ate all 3 of the different kinds I found in one sitting. Those brown ones musta been off the chart potent, because I have never tripped that hard in my life (It was even more intense than eating the 3 pounds that one night).....I thought I was poisoned it was so crazy. I can't begin to describe it.....believe me. I know the purple panealous ones I ate were the weakest ones, as I had eaten like 30 to 50 of them on several other occasions and never tripped too hard. The cubensis were the 2nd most potent...but whatever those thick (Sticky) brown caps I found that day were, were off the charts...

Maybe the insane trip also had something to do with combining 3 different species together as well. I knew the brown ones were good, by smelling and tasting them. All hallucinogenic mushrooms in florida have a specific taste to them. (There are also some bunk white ones that grow from the cow shit too) But the cubensis grow from ALL Types of dung.....They can grow from horse shit, even donkey shit, and you wouldn't believe, I swear to you on my life, we found some cubensis growing out of DOG SHIT in someone's back yard once, on our way back from a field!! You believe that? It was raining so much that the shrooms actually grew from dog shit.

But I won't even try to describe that last trip I had when I ate those 18 shrooms (that was the last time I ever did shrooms....) I thought I was dying. My liver felt like it was failing and it was just terrible. I saw mad ants crawling everywhere in my house (they weren't really there, but it was a strong hallucination) and I just felt like my life was "so wrong" and I had to have my friend come over and babysit me! lol luckily the trips only last a few hours(although when I ate that "3 pounds" my trip lasted upwards of 12 hours...longest shroom trip I ever had) so it was over shortly after he got there I felt better. But I was definitely wigging out before that.

Last edited:
Do you (or anyone here) have any idea if it works on that receptor (The 5HTPB or whatever it was) that damages heart valves? I would assume not, since I used to do psilocybin mushrooms nearly everyday(years and years ago)...and I'm still alive. But then again, shrooms are natural and this drug is not. The synthetic versions are probably always more harmful.

But I know what you mean by a "happy trip"....I can handle a single shroom now and get a good, happy trip. But anymore than that, and I'm in the danger zone...lol my dumb ass kept doing shrooms for years, even after my 3 pound trip experience, and I wigged out more than once...that's for sure. I went to hell on more than one occasion. But I just couldn't help myself. It's like everytime I found the shrooms, they were so beautiful they were screaming "EAT ME!" lol I honestly did hold back many many times because I knew I'd have a bad trip.

I just was addicted to going shrooming with my friends and I loved going, even though I stopped eating them (all the time) for the most part. But I'd give in sometimes. I remember just back in 2009 before I moved out of florida, I found a few different kinds....some cubensis, some panealous and some other brown, sticky kind I had never found before (amazingly because I had been shrooming 100's and 100's of times over the years and found pretty much every kind that grows in florida...I've even found poisounous ones growing from the cow patties (Actually growing from UNDERNEATH the cow patties and through them! That is super rare, but it can happen if it rains enough. Luckily I was an expert on identifying them, so I knew what kinds I was finding without needing to do a spore print. The poison ones were called "Poison Pies" and they even looked a bit like the cubensis!)

But my dumbass ate 18 of the shrooms (and this was AFTER I was totally sensitive to them and could trip hard from just eating ONE) and I ate all 3 of the different kinds I found in one sitting. Those brown ones musta been off the chart potent, because I have never tripped that hard in my life (It was even more intense than eating the 3 pounds that one night).....I thought I was poisoned it was so crazy. I can't begin to describe it.....believe me. I know the purple panealous ones I ate were the weakest ones, as I had eaten like 30 to 50 of them on several other occasions and never tripped too hard. The cubensis were the 2nd most potent...but whatever those thick (Sticky) brown caps I found that day were, were off the charts...

Maybe the insane trip also had something to do with combining 3 different species together as well. I knew the brown ones were good, by smelling and tasting them. All hallucinogenic mushrooms in florida have a specific taste to them. (There are also some bunk white ones that grow from the cow shit too) But the cubensis grow from ALL Types of dung.....They can grow from horse shit, even donkey shit, and you wouldn't believe, I swear to you on my life, we found some cubensis growing out of DOG SHIT in someone's back yard once, on our way back from a field!! You believe that? It was raining so much that the shrooms actually grew from dog shit.

But I won't even try to describe that last trip I had when I ate those 18 shrooms (that was the last time I ever did shrooms....) I thought I was dying. My liver felt like it was failing and it was just terrible. I saw mad ants crawling everywhere in my house (they weren't really there, but it was a strong hallucination) and I just felt like my life was "so wrong" and I had to have my friend come over and babysit me! lol luckily the trips only last a few hours(although when I ate that "3 pounds" my trip lasted upwards of 12 hours...longest shroom trip I ever had) so it was over shortly after he got there I felt better. But I was definitely wigging out before that.

I think it's the 5HT2A receptor, because it's a serotonergic psychedelic. I'm not sure if it would actually damage heart valves, but it seems to at least affect the cardiovascular system somewhat too. That receptor controls a lot of functions though, so I'm not sure lol. A lot of psychedelics aren't fully understood on how they work in vitro, sadly. I think shrooms are pretty safe though, I remember reading about how they have been safely used by humans for many centuries.

Damn that sounds like fun. I've never gone shroom picking. Was it 3 pounds dry or wet? Yeah shrooms can definitely vary in potency quite a bit. I've never really had a trustworthy connect for shrooms in particular, and I think I got a bit poisoned from it one time too. My stomach hurt like crazy, for days straight as well even after the trip was over. Since then, I haven't taken any lol. It was like when I got food poisoned from Oreo cakesters, and my stomach hurt like a bitch.

Haha, I believe you. I don't really know that much about shrooms. It seems very interesting though. My friends and I also had a similar hallucination, when we were at the park and we could see super tiny ants crawling everywhere, all over the cement, rocks, grass, etc. But I think we were just hallucinating that too, lol.

I actually haven't tried shrooms that often. Less than 10 times for sure. The after breath from it is too much for me. Mint gum doesn't take away all of the stench either. Idk, I like it but I can't handle that part. 4 ho mipt is similar to shrooms, very much so I would say. But it has a subtle hint of happiness that I didn't get from shrooms, throughout the whole duration too. Plus the mental effects have a different, mellowed-out tone to it. I think the visuals are about the same though. If you try it, instinctively you'll definitely recognize a similarity to shrooms.

I think it's the 5HT2A receptor, because it's a serotonergic psychedelic. I'm not sure if it would actually damage heart valves, but it seems to at least affect the cardiovascular system somewhat too. That receptor controls a lot of functions though, so I'm not sure lol. A lot of psychedelics aren't fully understood on how they work in vitro, sadly. I think shrooms are pretty safe though, I remember reading about how they have been safely used by humans for many centuries.

Damn that sounds like fun. I've never gone shroom picking. Was it 3 pounds dry or wet? Yeah shrooms can definitely vary in potency quite a bit. I've never really had a trustworthy connect for shrooms in particular, and I think I got a bit poisoned from it one time too. My stomach hurt like crazy, for days straight as well even after the trip was over. Since then, I haven't taken any lol. It was like when I got food poisoned from Oreo cakesters, and my stomach hurt like a bitch.

Haha, I believe you. I don't really know that much about shrooms. It seems very interesting though. My friends and I also had a similar hallucination, when we were at the park and we could see super tiny ants crawling everywhere, all over the cement, rocks, grass, etc. But I think we were just hallucinating that too, lol.

I actually haven't tried shrooms that often. Less than 10 times for sure. The after breath from it is too much for me. Mint gum doesn't take away all of the stench either. Idk, I like it but I can't handle that part. 4 ho mipt is similar to shrooms, very much so I would say. But it has a subtle hint of happiness that I didn't get from shrooms, throughout the whole duration too. Plus the mental effects have a different, mellowed-out tone to it. I think the visuals are about the same though. If you try it, instinctively you'll definitely recognize a similarity to shrooms.

oh they were fresh caps....no way anyone would eat 3 pounds dried....LOL ....actually it was probably more than 3 lbs...(we didn't weigh em out) but I've heard that upwards of just one big cap can weigh a half pound, so if that's true then I probably ate like 20 pounds of em because I ate at least 50 huge caps that night...along with some insanely big bullets.(people say you can't eat that much of anything...well take into consideration that fresh shrooms are 90% water...so obviously you can drink a gallon of water in an hour and a gallon of water weighs what? About 7 lbs?) So you can eat quite a lot of fresh shrooms at once. They don't really fill you up like normal food does. That field was like being in a fairy tale or a dream....been shroomin 100's of times and never seen any fields like that. Sometimes it takes hours to find em, but that field, literally, every piece of shit (they were horse fields, locally, actually on a street, in people's front yards, fenced in!) had multiple shrooms growing from it. We didn't even waste our time picking the small ones.

Yeah those ants were freakin me out. I just felt horrible. I was tripping sooo hard I can't explain it. Thought I was poisoned. The 3pound trip was definitely more out of this world, and I lost my ego on that trip, but I just described the 18 shrooms as being a "harder" trip, because I actually KNEW I was fucked up. On the 3 pounds, I was delirious and didn't know I was even on anything until the end. I thought the world had ended and I was in hell. Time stopped and everything. Was pretty scary!

EDIT- Oh yeah, shrooming is awesome. But sometimes it can get scary. We got lost in this huge field one night, and ended up in a different city when we got out! We had to take a cab back. This field was endless, it went along an interstate and we basically got turned around. We walked over 20 miles that night. We could of got totally trapped out there. It was a miracle we got out. But we ended up TWO cities south of where we went in at! And then another night I got lost too and I was alone that night, so I thought I was going to die out there. I didn't have a cell phone or anything. I was trapped in this thick brush...wasn't even in the field anymore. Luckily I found my way out, but I had to crawl through the shit. Was crazy as hell. And sometimes the police helicopters would fly over and freak us out too. And sometimes the cows would gang up on us and we got charged once (But we brought a moped into the field! lol we freaked this mother cow and her baby out!) But other than all that, it was really fun. An adventure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.