View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-HO-MiPT Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, that sounds awesome. Very ballsy and I bet the rush is intense being in that situation. I've done some crazy stuff too, but not particularly what you've been through right there. Since I've always lived in urban and suburban areas, I've never had a chance to really be out there in the wild and be free to do all that stuff. I've wondered how it would be like when people say they've been out in the woods, the field, and all that. I've gone camping at some nice places, but it doesn't seem like it's the same thing. There's always freakin' mosquitoes, insects, scavenger bees, etc. when I go camping. I like to pitch up tents and all that, when people I know say they go camping and stay in a cabin, I tell them that's not "real" camping, lol.

I think shrooms and these synthetic trypts based off of it would be fantastic to use indoors or outdoors, but outdoors I bet it has a different vibe to it. The times I've gone on trails or taken them at a park definitely gave me a different kind of euphoria. I was thinking those 3 pounds weren't dry, that's almost overdose territory even for shrooms which are pretty safe to ingest. Haha, it would've been one hell of a trip though. Trypts definitely depend on set and setting a lot.

Yeah, that time dilation is one of the most intense aspects of trypts. I don't think such a phenomenon is possible without drugs, it is just otherworldly because it lasts for a while. I remember looking at a clock, and being shocked that only a few minutes passed by because in those few minutes it seemed like it had been hours at least. A lot of thoughts, hallucinations, and visuals that seemed like hours worth of material. That was on this stuff, miprocin.

Now that I think about it, I regret not making a trip report on it because I remembered it a lot better when I first came on here. I usually write/type up trip reports on my own, sort of like a diary, but I stopped doing that years ago. It was an intense ego loss level of a trip that was different from my shroom and aMT ones. Shrooms can be quite a head fuck though, lol.

Tryptamines are far better taken outside, in my experience. If I take them inside I usually get this feeling of claustrophobia, like there isn't enough space for my energy, and it makes me uncomfortable. Being outside feels so much better and provides endless beautiful stimulation, since everything in nature is infinitely complex.

Yeah, I agree with that Xorkoth. Just being in the city all the time can be claustrophobic, even while standing outside.

I definitely get that feeling of oneness the few times I took shrooms/lsd outdoors at trails and parks. It feels more natural since there are hardly any artificial objects around. And just knowing you're also a part of nature too, it feels like you're definitely part of or one with the environment.

There just isn't much outdoor where I'm at though, lol. I haven't gotten many opportunities to enjoy trypts the way I want to. I think a vacation is in order, when I can afford it.

Yeah being in nature is important for humans, I think, since we are a part of it. I used to live in the suburbs but now I live on a mountainside and basically live all the time in beautiful nature, and it'sway better for me.

I think the greatest value in tryptamines is the connection they help you feel to the natural world.

Haha, that sounds awesome. Very ballsy and I bet the rush is intense being in that situation. I've done some crazy stuff too, but not particularly what you've been through right there. Since I've always lived in urban and suburban areas, I've never had a chance to really be out there in the wild and be free to do all that stuff. I've wondered how it would be like when people say they've been out in the woods, the field, and all that. I've gone camping at some nice places, but it doesn't seem like it's the same thing. There's always freakin' mosquitoes, insects, scavenger bees, etc. when I go camping. I like to pitch up tents and all that, when people I know say they go camping and stay in a cabin, I tell them that's not "real" camping, lol.

I think shrooms and these synthetic trypts based off of it would be fantastic to use indoors or outdoors, but outdoors I bet it has a different vibe to it. The times I've gone on trails or taken them at a park definitely gave me a different kind of euphoria. I was thinking those 3 pounds weren't dry, that's almost overdose territory even for shrooms which are pretty safe to ingest. Haha, it would've been one hell of a trip though. Trypts definitely depend on set and setting a lot.

Yeah, that time dilation is one of the most intense aspects of trypts. I don't think such a phenomenon is possible without drugs, it is just otherworldly because it lasts for a while. I remember looking at a clock, and being shocked that only a few minutes passed by because in those few minutes it seemed like it had been hours at least. A lot of thoughts, hallucinations, and visuals that seemed like hours worth of material. That was on this stuff, miprocin.

Now that I think about it, I regret not making a trip report on it because I remembered it a lot better when I first came on here. I usually write/type up trip reports on my own, sort of like a diary, but I stopped doing that years ago. It was an intense ego loss level of a trip that was different from my shroom and aMT ones. Shrooms can be quite a head fuck though, lol.
Nothing beats deep woods camping. There was an "outdoors club" at my college. We would drive into the mountains. Hike 25 miles off the road. Set up camp. Then every day hike to a new spot and set up camp, until we leave after like a week. We've seen some really beautiful areas that way. And it truly does feel like you're just outside of reality for a while. All of your worries--family stuff, grades, etc--just disappear for the time being. And the bonds you can build in that environment are amazing too.

Man, I'm definitely envious of those experiences. Just trip, walk outside and you're right there. I haven't been anywhere outdoor-ish in a long while. Parks and trails don't really count for me, and the last time I've gone camping was many years ago.

The last time I was at a trail though, there was a bog type of area and I could hear frogs and crickets everywhere. On shrooms, it definitely made me trip harder. It seemed like a mix of real sounds and hallucinations combined, so after I left the area I could still hear them even though I was pretty far away.

Stimulants were my favorites, but I got burnt out of them. Trypts are definitely more intense. It's why I don't really take them that often; they're a bit tougher to handle for me because they really let your mind loose. Stims will just kind of increase what you already have, but trypts seem to make connections that are not usually there. At least that's how I see it from my amateur point of view.

If I can use my friend's scale tomorrow I'll finally be trying 4-HO-MIPT. I'm thinking of throwing caution to the wind and jumping in with a 20mg fumarate dose.

I might take less though, I'm very undecided. My setting will be a local campground with a friend. I don't enjoy being too messed up in public, so I'm not sure. On the one hand, I don't want an underwhelming experience. I'm pretty damn experienced with tripping, I'm not particularly concerned about the experience being too intense. However, I don't relish the thought of bumping into other campers or (god forbid) a park ranger whilst floored by a psilocybin analogue.

^Maybe try 17-18mg? That amount provided a very pleasant and satisfying trip for me without being overwhelming.

I think I'm going to hold off and try it on a day where I can relax at home. I'll probably start with 15mg orally, then if I'm not where I want to be I'll try insufflating 5mg as a booster.

Yeah my boy that night told me "If you even would of eaten one more shroom, I think you would of died" LOL maybe so. I heard there was no Overdose on them (thats the only reason I even went crazy and ate so many) but I did pass out for I don't know how long...and I could barely move a muscle that night. I couldn't walk or anything. Thank GOD though because if you read my report, you know that at one point in the trip I tried gouging out my own eyeballs...and if I had the strength to do so, I might of been blind today. Thank god my muscles were way too weak from doing those shrooms! Some demons or some shit came into my body and tried to make me destroy myself or something. I have no idea to this day, why I was trying to rip out my eyeballs....

Yeah the rush of going shrooming alone at night is amazing. (For some reason, it's much scarier than going with friends, or going in daylight) I actually got addicted to going alone. I started going nearly every night by myself (unless friends wanted to go) and the first few times were definitely the scariest. But it's defintiely addicting. It's like you face your fears head on. For example, I was terrified of spiders when I first started shrooming, (I'd literally scream like a girl when I'd hit a web..lol I think I talked about that during the 3 lb trip report...I remember that night we had to walk through these woods before we found the fields and we were hitting tons of spider webs) and sooner or later it became nothing to me. If I ran face first into a huge webs, I'd just brush it off me. Then again at first we were told a rumor that these spiders were deadly poisonous and if you got bit you'd have 10 mins to make it to a hospital or you'd die (and we believed that shit! lol) but turns out we found out the spiders were not even poisonous, although they LOOKED scary as hell! We called em "Bannana Spiders" and they had like these stripes on them and they made HUGE webs, sometimes spanning from tree to tree, so you'd always run into them if you weren't careful, as there's lots of "wooded" areas in those florida fields.

I have been camping as well, and I can't really compare it to shrooming. But both are fun. Shrooming was more fun though since you never knew what would happen. It was always an adventure. Combine that with the fact that you were breaking the law just to get into the fields. And sometimes you'd get caught. We had a shotgun pulled on us on a couple of different occasions I remember. Once by an owner and another time by a worker in the field. Well I don't know if he was a worker, but he was driving a truck through the field. Luckily he didn't call the cops on us. He asked us what we were doing out there and my dumb ass friend said "We're looking for a pay phone" LOL I thought we were going to get shot when he said that. It was so obvious he was lying because we were about 10 to 15 miles away from the nearest payphone. We were way out in the "country" pretty much. And pretty deep in the field too when we got caught. This was that same field where we got lost and ended up getting out in a different city. The guy told us, he's caught people out there with maps, from other states up north, so I guess this was a popular field. I assume people came from up north to get shrooms and go back up there and sell em for great profit. I heard they could go for up to 300 an OZ! In florida, they weren't really worth anything since they were so easily available. I remember throwing tons of em away once cuz I had found way too many and had them all in pillow cases.

And yeah there were tons of mosquitos down there in FL....way too many. One thing I like about the west coast is that there are hardly any here. Once we hit this DEN of mosquitoes...OMG you wouldn't believe there was 1000's of them, and it was hell that night.

About the time stopping/slowing and tripping....well I believe it's possible without drugs. If you've ever done those meditations where you basically quiet your mind, sometimes you get into a different state and lose track of time, or it can stop or slow down or speed up, etc. I had one meditation...I forget what it was called, but it basically made time stop. It was like being in the moment, for eterinity. Oh i remember what it was called now. It was called "Suspended Animation"

Ps- Oh I forgot to check in with you and see if you liked any of those movies! I'm sure you liked VOS....but you probably didn't get a chance to watch all of em yet. But let me know when you do, I'm curious to hear your opinions on them.

Yeah, I actually didn't have time to watch them yet. I had been busy with a lot of other things that weekend (I didn't take the 5 mapb or anything at all either).

I'll most likely get to them by this weekend and respond back.

Haha, that's pretty crazy dude. I'd never had a gun pulled on me before, I'd probably freak the hell out. The closest was a cop keeping his hand on his gun, which I didn't like either (all those cops shooting innocent people).

Yeah, shrooms down here are pricey, but not that much lol. But I'll just leave it at that to avoid any posting issues.

Were those spiders black and yellow striped? I think they're called garden spiders. But I don't like spiders either, heh. I've seen those around here too.

Those shrooms, lol. Miprocin definitely has that vibe to it.

So as not to keep derailing, theacidtest if you're experienced with psychs around 20 mg is definitely a good starting dose. Around half an hour after the initial dose is a good starting point if you decide to re-dose or not.

Like other psychs, the onset can be a bit sudden. You'll go from baseline to feeling its full effects within a span of a few minutes.

Miprocin is definitely very enjoyable and euphoric. Be sure that you don't have any worries for the rest of the day and it'll be a real nice trip.

Nice, I need to pick up a decent milligram scale. A close friend has one, but I would like to be able to weigh my own doses.

^ no excuse for not having one!
Buy the gemini-20
http://m.ebay.com/itm/171383365811?nav=SEARCH

This is the scale I have, as well as many respected bluelighters. It costs around us$ 20 and people who compared it with much more expensive scales found it to be pretty accurate (+-3 i guess, so wheighting 20mg would be easy).
So, if you cant spend thousands on an analytical balance right now, i think this has the best bang for the buck.

Yeah, I actually didn't have time to watch them yet. I had been busy with a lot of other things that weekend (I didn't take the 5 mapb or anything at all either).

I'll most likely get to them by this weekend and respond back.

Haha, that's pretty crazy dude. I'd never had a gun pulled on me before, I'd probably freak the hell out. The closest was a cop keeping his hand on his gun, which I didn't like either (all those cops shooting innocent people).

Yeah, shrooms down here are pricey, but not that much lol. But I'll just leave it at that to avoid any posting issues.

Were those spiders black and yellow striped? I think they're called garden spiders. But I don't like spiders either, heh. I've seen those around here too.

Those shrooms, lol. Miprocin definitely has that vibe to it.

Yup black and yellow! And orange too I think....and they get HUGE and make the biggest webs..and they look scary as hell!

Yeah, I've had guns pulled on me more than once. Usually it's by cops (lol it's not what you think....) making a mistake for me being some other criminal or some shit. But you don't really freak out, cuz you just kinda go into shock and you just try to make the best of the situation. I never honestly felt in danger of getting shot except once, when the owner of the field had one, but we hauled ass. That was the scariest time. The cops I kinda trusted not to shoot me if I cooperated, and the other guy in the truck, well even though my friend lied to him, I didn't REALLY think we would get shot. The guy was pretty cool. He didn't even call the cops on us.(He claimed he didn't have time....lol) But he made us leave the field.

Yup black and yellow! And orange too I think....and they get HUGE and make the biggest webs..and they look scary as hell!

Yeah, I've had guns pulled on me more than once. Usually it's by cops (lol it's not what you think....) making a mistake for me being some other criminal or some shit. But you don't really freak out, cuz you just kinda go into shock and you just try to make the best of the situation. I never honestly felt in danger of getting shot except once, when the owner of the field had one, but we hauled ass. That was the scariest time. The cops I kinda trusted not to shoot me if I cooperated, and the other guy in the truck, well even though my friend lied to him, I didn't REALLY think we would get shot. The guy was pretty cool. He didn't even call the cops on us.(He claimed he didn't have time....lol) But he made us leave the field.

Haha, good ish dude. But yeah, let's keep this to PM's. We've gotten away with derailing too much, so we're fortunate about that.

I'm gonna go for a 100mg dose this Saturday. I'm still experimenting, so I want to see if this is truly a waste with 100% certainty. I still have a lot and I don't think I'll get through it for years at the pace I'm going at. Even if I was searching for an ego loss experience, and right now I'm not, I wouldn't go over that amount. I don't think it's possible for me again anyway, unless I take something like 300mg, but I don't want to die afterwards either. I just want to get wasted for a day. This week has been tiring and dreary so far, so I want to get smashed this weekend. Heh.

I feel like 100mg would be more than enough for ego loss for me... I can't imagine taking that much of a 4-sub-tryptamine and I have become a real hardhead over the years due to periods of abuse and in general taking psychedelics more often than most people. But we're all different. Even when I was taking psychedelics multiple times a week for a couple of years, I wouldn't have gone even half that high. The most I have ever taken of a 4-sub-T is 40mg, during the height of my tolerance. And 4-HO-MiPT is rather potent compared to many.

^For whatever reason this one seems to have more of a "bite" to it compared to other 4-subs. I have taken mega doses of several chemicals of this class and the only time I lost my shit was on 40mgs of this mixed with 40mgs of 4-ho-met where as 80mgs of 4-ho-met was no problem.

^Thanks for that, I've actually been searching for info on how those two specific chems interact. Those are actually the only trypts I have, and I haven't combined them yet. I will on Thanksgiving though. I like to start low on new things, so given what you said I'll be trying 10-20mg of each at once in the same cap.

Hey, Xorkoth. Yeah miprocin is definitely conducive to an ego loss, I still remember how I was just expecting to chill out on 5 mapb with some music and reading material, only to find out it was miprocin instead. It caught me very off guard because I usually don't make silly mistakes like that. But learning to weigh out chems properly, dumping it in a gel cap nicely and then spilling a bit on the sides were all new to me. My techniques are probably crap, but yeah lol. At the time, I was more worried about vacuuming and wiping the tiny spills with cleaners, because I didn't want my dog to accidentally inhale the powder.

Ever since that ego loss trip, even at >60mg it was strong but I'd say it was at a medium +++ range. That 150 mg trip was a strong ++++, similar to 3.5g shrooms+lots of weed and ~50mg of aMT, but those were quite different in some aspects, especially the aMT one. But I'll just leave it at that so my post isn't too long.

I guess I'm trying to see if 100 mg would turn out to be a strong +++, or weak ++++. My apologies if my scaling is confusing, I don't usually use the + scales when describing trips. =l

I think something's wrong with my body/neuro chemistry too. Psychs/trypts have always needed to be at high doses for me after taking it a couple times, even when spaced out properly. I'm thinking it's because my subconscious automatically fights off/gets used to the psychedelic trippiness once I know what to expect, so that it dulls the mind space to a degree. But I think an ego loss requires some aspects of a bad trip, but on the whole it doesn't end up being considered a bad trip.

Btw, thanks for the metocin suggestion. It's just as nice as you said it would be. The only thing I was afraid of was the whole swelling phenomenon, but I didn't even get a hint of that.

I +4 is something I kind of think of as separate from "strong" and "weak"... it's this special trascendent state that can happen even from low dosages (but usually doesn't). My first trip was a +4, it changed my life, but it was on 1.75 grams of mushrooms and in some ways wasn't anywhere near the strongest trip I've had, or even in the top tier. It was just that I experienced waking up from life as if it were a dream, something very real and special.

Anyway, I do think that behavioral tolerance comes into play with psychedelics... my early trips were so much more impactful and powerful because I didn't know what to expect so I was thrown way out of balance. Nowadays I am able to handle those experiences so much better because I've been there so many times, or been to a place very similar to it.

I've been feeling like 4-HO-MiPT should be the next thing I get, I haven't tried it after all these years and it sounds wonderful.

Status
Not open for further replies.