View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-HO-MiPT Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah I see. Yeah, the whole + scale thing is a little confusing to me, because I find it difficult to actually scale trips like that, if you know what I mean. Some are strong or weak, or some are transcendent like you say, but then there are those that don't give off those transcendent vibes at all (for me, lsd comes to mind). But then those lsd trips were very strong too, at least visually and emotionally. Mentally, it just seemed like it wanted me to be confused but upfront, like the "barrier" would disappear and reappear, hardly enlightening to me or anything.

I think you'll really like 4-HO-MiPT. Shrooms are really mind-opening, and it's definitely similar to this chem. That psilocin is such a wonderful thing to have as a base for these trypts. I hadn't gotten to try much of it, so that's part of the reason why I was so drawn to 4-HO-MiPT. You most definitely know psychedelics and from your vast experience, I think you'll get the value that you want out of it. For example, the fact that you used DOC the way you did (yeah, I read most of that thread), this chem is not that long in duration but the mind-altering aspect of it should be easy going for you. Well, if that's what you're looking for I suppose. It seems like it's easy-going anyway, at least that's the characteristic I've observed from it at all levels of doses. It's just my speculation though, but yeah DOC sounds like one helluva drug I'd like to try one day.

I think everyone, depending on many factors, has that specific substance that they enjoy more than others. After getting fried from mdma, miprocin is definitely at the top of my list now. I'm pretty sure I messed up the entire experience for myself for good, while even those who abused it like me still have the magic, according to them. I use to wonder, "Why me?" but that sounds pathetic so I decided to just let it go. Haha.

I wish I could get mescaline though. I'd run through a brick wall to get some of that.

Haha, good ish dude. But yeah, let's keep this to PM's. We've gotten away with derailing too much, so we're fortunate about that.

I'm gonna go for a 100mg dose this Saturday. I'm still experimenting, so I want to see if this is truly a waste with 100% certainty. I still have a lot and I don't think I'll get through it for years at the pace I'm going at. Even if I was searching for an ego loss experience, and right now I'm not, I wouldn't go over that amount. I don't think it's possible for me again anyway, unless I take something like 300mg, but I don't want to die afterwards either. I just want to get wasted for a day. This week has been tiring and dreary so far, so I want to get smashed this weekend. Heh.

haha you're right....

no problem, I know I get way off topic when I start going off with my stories...lol

ps- oh if you do this stuff this weekend, you should watch that VOS movie on this trippy stuff! lol until at least it starts freakin you out....LOL

Ah I see. Yeah, the whole + scale thing is a little confusing to me, because I find it difficult to actually scale trips like that, if you know what I mean. Some are strong or weak, or some are transcendent like you say, but then there are those that don't give off those transcendent vibes at all (for me, lsd comes to mind). But then those lsd trips were very strong too, at least visually and emotionally. Mentally, it just seemed like it wanted me to be confused but upfront, like the "barrier" would disappear and reappear, hardly enlightening to me or anything.

I think you'll really like 4-HO-MiPT. Shrooms are really mind-opening, and it's definitely similar to this chem. That psilocin is such a wonderful thing to have as a base for these trypts. I hadn't gotten to try much of it, so that's part of the reason why I was so drawn to 4-HO-MiPT. You most definitely know psychedelics and from your vast experience, I think you'll get the value that you want out of it. For example, the fact that you used DOC the way you did (yeah, I read most of that thread), this chem is not that long in duration but the mind-altering aspect of it should be easy going for you. Well, if that's what you're looking for I suppose. It seems like it's easy-going anyway, at least that's the characteristic I've observed from it at all levels of doses. It's just my speculation though, but yeah DOC sounds like one helluva drug I'd like to try one day.

I think everyone, depending on many factors, has that specific substance that they enjoy more than others. After getting fried from mdma, miprocin is definitely at the top of my list now. I'm pretty sure I messed up the entire experience for myself for good, while even those who abused it like me still have the magic, according to them. I use to wonder, "Why me?" but that sounds pathetic so I decided to just let it go. Haha.

I wish I could get mescaline though. I'd run through a brick wall to get some of that.

Just come to vegas and run out in the desert instead...lol

Last edited:
Where there's a will there's a way (a way that is fairly easy provided you are able to follow basic instructions)

Ah ha, so would you care to enlighten me on what those basic instructions are? Not if they break TOS, though. Eg. If it concerns getting it online, that's a no go for me.

haha you're right....

no problem, I know I get way off topic when I start going off with my stories...lol

ps- oh if you do this stuff this weekend, you should watch that VOS movie on this trippy stuff! lol until at least it starts freakin you out....LOL

Just come to vegas and run out in the desert instead...lol

lol. My bad, I haven't gotten around to it. I just came back from watching Interstellar with my gf and my other friends. It wasn't that great though, I mean they just bs'ed a lot of physics and science and threw it out the window for the movie to make any sense. Starting from the worm hole, to the black hole, to "they" but anyway that's all I'll say because I don't want to spoil it. And that isn't spoiling it either.

Hopefully I'll get to those movies later this weekend. I've actually been sober for a little while, haven't taken anything since Halloween.

But I'll be dropping 100 mg of miprocin later today, lol. I'm super curious to see if I can break the barrier again. Ego loss experiences are fucking mind shattering, and I have nothing better to do this Saturday.

Yeah I agree, everyone has certain things that seem to resonate with them more than others. Mushrooms are one of those for me so I am excited to try this. And as you pointed out DOC is another for me. Mescaline is one for me too... I love it very much. I find it to be very different from any other psychedelic I've tried... it's not really an intense psychedelic, I've never had visuals from it even at high doses, other than everything looking beautiful and a phenomenal color enhance/vision sharpening, and I've never gone anywhere approaching ego loss with it either. But it emotionally opens me in a beautiful way and puts me in touch with my primal/animal side in a very unique and profound way. You can get mescaline from cacti so it's definitely available if you want to deal with consuming some nasty plant matter.

@KI

Man you dont want to lose your ego...lol it's a terrible feeling. I guess it's also a healing experience which has lasting effects.;..but I don't know anyone in their right mind that would want to go through that experience more than one time! Tripping will never be the same once you experince the ego loss trip!! You'll probably hate it afterwards. Unless you do a very low dose. But I mean, anything substantial will be unpleasant. At least with my experience with shrooms. I used to absoltuely LOVE them and now(after my 3 pound ego loss trip) I can't stand em!

Ego loss can also be a profoundly beautiful experience. I've experienced both terrifying and peaceful, beautiful ego loss, and both of them are important experiences to me.

Ah ha, I have had an ego loss 3 times and each one made me a more emotionally and mentally sound person. Without them, I'd still be a stubborn and prideful fool.

I took that 100mg dose and in short, I didn't achieve the state I was reaching for. But I'm not gonna cry a river over it, heh. It just made for a fun and interesting Saturday night.

And Xorkoth, those are some nice experiences you've had with DOC. It definitely sounds like one that's well suited for you. I do like vision sharpness too, the kind where you don't need corrective lenses to see clearly. That is always an amazing experience.

About the mescaline, I'll look into it when it gets closer to Christmas time. Is it from regular old cacti strewn about on random fields? I'm guessing not, but I don't really mind eating bad tasting stuff. Some of those rc's taste really foul but I don't mind, haha.

Several cacti contain mescaline. San pedro cacti are common as decorative cacti, you can often buy them in stores, in any case they're quick growing and easy to find. Peruvian torch is closely related as is T. bridgesii. Peyote also famously contains mescaline but it takes a long time to grow and is dwindling rapidly so it's not something you should ever pick in the wild.

Okay thanks, I'll make a reference to that post. I'll research a bit on how to extract it in about a month and a half from now. Do you live in the USA too? If so, it's not suspicious to go into a store and just buy them, right?

Sorry, but I'm pretty cautious about this kind of stuff. I'm soooo slow into all these methods. To think I skipped my 20's being so derp about it all. x.x

Also, how would you rate the taste, or what does it taste like? I've drank spoiled milk before, like really spoiled, and that's about the foulest tasting thing I ever drank. My limit would be somewhere a bit higher than that though.

It's normal to go into a store and buy them, they're ornamental cacti in the west, people have them in their yards. They're good house cacti too.

It's extremely intensely bitter. It's not rancid tasting, it's just overwhelmingly bitter, and the texture isn't good either.

Okay, cool. I guess I'll keep one in the home and then slash it later. =)

Hmm, okay, bitter is fine to me. I'll chase it down with some sweet tea. Thanks again, hopefully they're not expensive.

It's almost time!! On Black Friday I will not be buying anything, but I will have a 20mg cap of miprocin and metocin combo instead. I will not eat that day to get maximum effect, and because the previous day I will have stuffed myself with lots of turkey.

Damn, I've been sober for a little while. I have pretty good self control, heh.

Goodnight thread. I will report back here on Saturday.

Took a 40 mg mixed cap (20mg miprocin + metocin) around 3am last night. The visuals were impressive, even at night I could see as if there was a low light shining in the dark of night. Everything, especially lights, looked very bright. Like shrooms and lsd, the Rays given off of any bright light penetrates through solid objects, such as the ground. I was mostly chillin' outside while having a cig and talking, and it was easy to conversate and laugh. If I concentrated, people didn't really have the breathing and waving effect, but everything else did, such as their entire background. It made for an awesome, visual trip.

The mix made me mellowed out mentally, but it might've been the topic that was being discussed. The euphoria was strong though, and the body high made it so I wasn't feeling the cold much. Though it gets pretty cold here nowadays, I could tell my temperature was elevated a bit. The saliva taste of the mix was weird though, it tasted even more chemical-like than unmixed trials. It made smoking cigs seem harsher on the throat and worse tasting than usual.

It also lasted a bit longer than the projected six hours. At the ninth hour the visuals were still strong. The mix of miprocin and metocin was worth exploring and definitely they synergized together, making it more potent than 40mg taken alone for either of them. But I think the metocin dulled out whatever little headspace miprocin was trying to give me at 20mg, nonetheless that dosage level doesn't mentally trip me out at all.

Anyway, I've experienced that mixing these two should be approached carefully when considering the strength of the trip. I estimate that even at 30mg of each at once would increase the level a lot more than the numbers would imply. There was hardly any body load, for me it was just the standard increase in heart rate and temperature but it wasn't by much. I never felt a racing heartbeat or any overheating or anything like that. This is just another estimate, but I bet a 50mg mix of each would blast someone into tryptamine world and a super strong trip would ensue. I am considering such a trip when it becomes closer to Christmas time.

Happy, safe tripping everyone!

What a ridiculous tryptamine tolerance you have... Or extremely impure products... Even when I was doing 5-MeO-AMT on pretty much a daily basis the most miprocin I ever needed was 26mg. And I was doing 5-MEO-AMT at 20mg minimum at the time so my tryptamine tolerance was ridiculous.

Take a break man. Even the friendliest of tryptamines will smash your reality and show you who is the boss if you push them too hard...

What a ridiculous tryptamine tolerance you have... Or extremely impure products... Even when I was doing 5-MeO-AMT on pretty much a daily basis the most miprocin I ever needed was 26mg. And I was doing 5-MEO-AMT at 20mg minimum at the time so my tryptamine tolerance was ridiculous.

Take a break man. Even the friendliest of tryptamines will smash your reality and show you who is the boss if you push them too hard...

Ahh, but I have taken a break. Well, several weeks at least, though I'm not sure how long of a break you are suggesting. Thanks for taking the time to write that.

That's a good point though. I don't have anything that could detect the impurity of the stuff I have, but if they are heavily impure at least they aren't acutely toxic. I don't think they are [heavily impure], but I could be totally wrong.

Yeah, I've had a few trials where reality pretty much went into the background. And lsd pretty much kicked my butt in that regard. It might be psychological, but no matter how high the doses were for either of these tryptamines, I've had really nice trips. That's kind of my mission though, since I plan to quit all substances for good by the end of next year. And that will happen. Thanks, MKat.

I'm just concerned. These doses aren't normal in any way. Hell I've always had a high tolerance and I think that is just too much. Maybe it is the level you need to have the full blown ego death experience though? I'll admit that few things have caused ego death in me at doses that people in this very forum scolded me for so I guess I'm just showing the same concern they did.

The 4-subs are completely different from the AMT and 5-MEO-AMT abuse I was doing. Those have killed. These not that we know of but that doesn't mean it can't happen.

Just be safe. Just because it is physically safe doesn't mean your psyche won't snap.

Yeah, I know what you mean. When I took that 150mg trip, I thought I was literally dying. If it wasn't for that trip, I probably wouldn't have posted here, as I had only signed up just to use BL's search function, heh. Googling and putting "bluelight" at the end got pretty annoying.

But on that 150mg miprocin trip, I had the hardest time speaking and walking was impossible, so I told my partner that she might have to take me to the hospital. I was panicking really badly because I was just expecting to chill on a 150mg 5 mapb dose, read and play some soft trance music (which a good chunk of my weekends tend to be like nowadays, since most of my party days are over). When I just accepted it and reminded myself that it will pass, an ego loss ensued in what was probably 30 seconds or less, after my mind was set like that. Indeed, after that trip, I think I gained a huge tolerance to the 4 subs.

I agree that it is risky, but I think all substances are risky, which is the main reason that I have had intentions to quit as soon as I get back in it. Who knows what any of these might do in the long term? I have barely scratched the surface on the number of substances available, and I will forever be curious about a lot of them, but inside of me I do feel some guilt about doing them in the first place. I'm not sure why either, since this time around I have much better self control than I ever did, but a lot of people around me are clean of hardcore substances (including my gf, who ironically use to pressure me to drop so often back in the day) and I feel like that is ultimately the correct path. For me, at least.

Seriously, thanks for your concern. I was kind of tempted to try a 50mg trip of each at once, as I did think about it, but on second thought maybe I'll just increase it to 25mg each instead. Haha. :) I guess I just got excited because the 20mg each was a really nice trip.

Btw, I'm not sure if what you're mentioning is the "foxy" I've been curious about too. I think it's one of those 5 sub trypts though. It's good that things are safe and well for you too. I feel as if a lot of us are lucky to have abused substances and came out just fine. It's a sign of good fortune, in my opinion.

Oh no 5-MEO-AMT is much more toxic than foxy... Its a molecule of serotonin that has been modified to pass the blood brain barrier. Foxy was toxic but nothing like this. There were people sent to the hospital from 10mg doses of the stuff. It would sometimes last over 24 hours because it blocks metabolism. It was specifically made to bypass all of the body's defenses and just basically had to run its course... But I loved it because while it made my heart run a million miles an hour and made me puke and gave me diarrhea (often at the same time) the trip itself... It was as close to DMT as you could get without smoking DMT. The visuals made acid and shrooms look like candy and I became quite the addict. It's amazing I didn't die from it, it's killed more than a few.

The 4-subs are a whole different world from the 5-methoxys... But still be careful with them. You don't want to be the first.

Status
Not open for further replies.